Lincoln's Pride Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhh Shit!" He called as his hand rubbed my hair appreciatively. He fucked my throat a few times as his cock emptied inside me.

"That's my boy, swallow it." Samir sounded behind me.

"So... good," Bilaal gasped as he gave up the last few drops of his nectar. I bobbed a few more times and then laid my head against his thick thigh. He pet my hair for a few seconds as he recovered until Samir interrupted us.

"Well boys, I have a lot of meetings today. You two get cleaned up and get my boy to bed," Samir said.

I lifted my head and let Bilaal's cock slide out of my lips. I turned to look at Samir with a little cum on my lips.

"I hope it goes well... I love you," I said. Our eyes locked for a minute. I saw him swallow a lump in his throat as he nodded.

"I love you too. It will." Samir leaned up and hit something on his computer that made my screen go dark. He was gone.

+++

We went off to shower and get ready for bed. Bilaal put on his shorts again and then went off to check that the house was locked down for the night.

He came back in with a tablet and a bottle of water.

"Let me know if this bothers you. I have the motion sensors on so it should only come on when there's someone moving about," Bilaal said. He set up the tablet on the nightstand that showed the camera feeds from around the property.

"So much security," I said.

"The house actually came with it. It's a secure rental place for VIP's," Bilaal said.

We settled into bed and Bilaal tried to pull me onto his chest. I rolled away and hugged a pillow. He slid up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I tried to get out of his hold and we began to wrestle. I pushed him over onto his back and climbed on top to straddle his chest. I pushed his arms up over his head and pinned him back against the bed. He wasn't quite the strength powerhouse of Samir, we were more evenly matched.

"I guess you got me," he said as he looked up at me. There was just the barest traces of moonlight coming in through the drapes. Our eyes had adjusted though, so we could stare each other down. I wanted to show him that I wasn't just a pussyboy, as he had called me. He wasn't Samir, never would be.

"I guess I have to surrender," Bilaal said sadly, but then he got his arms free.

"Oh, wait! I forgot about this spot!" he said and his hands immediately went to the spots just below my armpits where I was most ticklish. Samir had learned this, he must have passed it on. Bilaal grabbed me there and began to work his fingers until I was convulsing with laughter. I couldn't control it and I collapsed against his chest. He used it to flip me over and pin me against the mattress.

"No! Not fair! You suck!" I laughed and tried to get away from him. I struggled helplessly for a minute until he stopped and leaned in to kiss me.

"Come on, tough guy. Are you done?" Bilaal asked. He brought me against his chest and we fell asleep in a tangle of arms.

+++

"Damn, we slept in! He's early!" Bilaal said as he roused me. The sun was streaming in and I raised my head to see Bilaal rushing around pulling on jeans and a tight t-shirt.

"Who's early?" I asked with a loud yawn.

"Emerson's best friend. He's coming today," Bilaal said and pointed to the tablet set up on the nightstand. It showed the front gate opening and a car driving in. I watched as the red sportscar pulled up to the front.

"Oh no! Not him! Fuck!" I cursed. I saw a familiar guy get out of the driver's seat and take off his sunglasses. It was Caleb, Samir's ex-boyfriend. It had been months since I saw him. We'd left him in LA and Samir hadn't mentioned him much except to say that he was doing ok with the business. He never brought him up sexually or compared us. I was his cub now.

"Is he not safe? Samir and Ali both said he was ok to visit," Bilaal said.

"He's safe, but... Oh fuck is he staying? Why is he getting a bag out of his trunk?" I asked. I felt my stomach churn. I knew Emerson would want to see his best friend, but Caleb had a way of causing trouble, stirring things up.

"Go back to sleep, Lincoln. I'll let him in. It's only for a few days," Bilaal assured.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I texted a good morning to Samir and then shook my head. This was going to be a very bad day...

+++

Comments are super appreciated.