Lincoln's Pride Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's settled then, Linky-dink needs me too," Caleb beamed a perfect white smile as his green eyes sparkled. He gave me a look of genuine friendship. He didn't expect me to be an ally. Assured that he was wanted here, he left us alone and wandered off to find Emerson.

Bilaal waited for Caleb to clear the corner before he leaned over and kissed my cheek. He rubbed my back and leaned into me.

"My cousin is coming over to watch the house for me. I have an errand to run for Ali, would you like to come with me? Getting out of the house might be good for you," Bilaal asked when Caleb had left.

"Yes!" I yelled a little louder than necessary. I needed to get out of the house. I didn't care what the errand was. We finished up our lunch and I went to change my clothes. It felt good to get ready. We'd been trapped in the house for a few days. I put on jeans, a tight white t-shirt, and red hoodie. I found Bilaal waiting for me wearing dress pants and a blue button-up shirt.

His cousin was next to him and equally handsome. He filled out a pair of jeans with that round Arab bottom. Slightly less muscular than Bilaal, he still stretched the fabric of a light blue muscle shirt. It had that low v-neck collar in the front that showed just the inside of his smooth, shaved pecs. He had warm eyes and that gelled-up hair that probably took twenty minutes. When he saw me, he nodded with that confident look that said he had everything under control.

"Lincoln, this is Jordan. He has worked private security for many VIP events," Bilaal announced as he waved a hand towards his cousin.

"Hey," Jordan nodded as he looked me up and down with appraising eyes. He turned back to Bilaal and gave him a nod like he approved. Bilaal must have told him what we did together.

"Oh! And this is Emerson and Caleb," Bilaal interjected and I turned to see they had both come in. Caleb was instantly smitten.

Jordan broke his stony exterior when he saw Emerson. He went towards him and clumsily signed, "Hi, how you?"

Emerson encouraged him by pursing his lips in an "Ooh" as though he were impressed.

"Oh that was so good!" Caleb chimed in and put his hand on Jordan's shoulder to squeeze his muscles in approval.

"Why don't we take you on a tour?" Caleb insisted as he signed for Emerson who nodded. The two of them linked arms with Jordan from either side. They had him now. Emerson was always up for helping Caleb score. They wandered off happily.

"Well I guess that leaves us," I said and Bilaal laughed.

"He moves quickly," he noted with a nod towards where Caleb had stood.

"Totally, but he means well. Should we go?" I asked. Bilaal put his hand in the center of my back as though I needed guidance out to the car.

+++

We drove down into the valley and up to a shiny office tower in Warner Center. We made it to the top floor of one and were immediately greeted by a slim older man with an oddly chipper voice.

"Right this way, what may I bring you? Water? Champagne?" The man said as he led us into a comfortable lounge area with floor to ceiling windows and a view of the valley.

Bilaal straightened up and tried his best to look like he belonged there. He didn't have Samir's experience with this world, but he was trying his best.

"What are we doing here?" I asked when we were alone.

"Papers for Ali. Some transfer he needs made. They need a Hamad family signature in person. He didn't want Emerson dragged into this, but thought you would be up to it," Bilaal said.

A man came with a tablet and a folder. He was a tall, thin Arab man, probably in his 40's with a very nice suit. I felt underdressed, but Samir usually brought me along to things like this in t-shirts and jeans. He stressed to me that we were the customers and the formality was on them. He also thought of me as a boy who had no need to be taken seriously.

"Lincoln," The man said and I realized he was addressing me rather than Bilaal.

"Uh, yes sir," I said. He offered his hand and I rose to shake it.

"I have everything you requested ready for signatures," he chirped in a high, pleasant voice that gave notice of his sexuality.

"Right, excellent," I said as though I knew what he was talking about. Bilaal erupted in laughter.

"He has no idea why he's here. His family set it up," he informed the man.

"Oh, of course," the man said with a laugh as though white boys were incapable of business. He set-up the tablet and turned it on. He connected it and I saw Ali's face appear. He was in his office again, looking tired but stoic.

"Yes, that is Lincoln. He is my brother's boy and can act on his behalf in Samir's absence. He has identification if you need it," Ali replied to a question no one had asked.

"That won't be necessary, visual ID is sufficient," the businessman responded.

"Do I need to read any of this?" I asked.

"No... But I suppose we should explain some of it," Ali sighed. He looked tired.

"Just give me the gist," I relented.

They explained to me the files of papers. The Hamad family was transferring a large sum of money and shares of some corporation here. They were dumping a ton of stocks and "gifting" things.

"You're giving me my dad's property and house?" I asked with surprise.

"Of course, Samir should have done it at the time of purchase. I'm surprised he didn't," Ali noted as though it was strange. He thought his brother was more free with his control than that.

I signed papers until my hand hurt. I worked through the first file and then we agreed that Ali could go to bed. He seemed patient enough, but I noticed his yawns and promised to finish things up. I missed being involved in their business. Samir used to have me do a lot more with it and I even recognized the majority of the companies and what they did.

We finished things up and then the businessman, who finally gave his name as Hisham, sent us off with our payments from the Hamad company. He gave us each a check. I noted Bilaal's eyes bulge when he saw his. It was a reminder that he was their employee, and likely a warning against getting too attached to me.

We left the place and Bilaal suggested we go to a bank. He deposited his and then we found a branch of the one my father used. I put the money in his account. It would be a nice surprise when he checked his balances. I had no use for it.

Bilaal wanted to show me the juice bar he liked by his gym. They made a special protein shake for him. It was on Ventura and they had a nice outdoor patio to sit and talk. We sat down with our drinks, and he told me about his family and life here in Los Angeles.

"Are you guys using this?" A voice asked me. I turned to see a tall skinny guy about my age. He had floppy brown hair and very pale skin. He had a round, black stud in each ear and piercing brown eyes. He was pointing at the ashtray on our table.

"Uh no, we don't smoke," I said and turned back to Bilaal. He looked mildly amused by our visitor. His cheeks rose as if he had a joke to tell me.

"Thanks, this isn't going to bother you, is it?" He asked and I looked back at him to see him holding a lit cigarette. He took a puff and blew it away from us.

"Nah, it's fine. I live in the Middle East, you get used to intrusive scents," I laughed then realized that probably sounded offensive. I turned back to Bilaal who had this smile of disbelief on his lips. He nodded for me to turn back to the guy.

"I'm Jace," he beamed as he smiled at us. It hit me that he was flirting with us, probably with Bilaal. He seemed a little too eager for our company, maybe he wanted money.

"Lincoln," I told him then nodded towards Bilaal and said his name.

"The Middle East! That sounds so totally ripe. I hear that Dubai is like so amazing! You look like you're from here. I'd love to go there! My parents just drag me around Europe, nowhere near as interesting. " Jace pulled out the chair next to me and slid in.

"Well I'm not FROM there, but..." I trailed off. I felt like Satra was home now.

"Sounds awesome. I'd love to see it! Do you have camels and tents? You know, like all the stereotypes," Jace laughed and leaned into me.

"No! Well... wait! Yes we do! Zaid has a stable he took me to once!" I remembered. That got incredulous looks from both Jace and Bilaal.

"I'd love to learn Arabic! Can you say something for me in it? It sounds so sexy!" he asked.

"What would you like us to say?" I asked.

"Something sexy, he said," Bilaal interjected with an amused grin.

"That would be hot," Jace laughed.

"Maybe Lincoln could tell you how big his cock is in Arabic," Bilaal suggested.

"Sure," Jace said as a blush spread across his cheeks.

"Or Lincoln could just show you," Bilaal carried the joke a little too far.

"Hey!" I laughed and smacked him in the chest. Bilaal pretended to be injured.

"You guys are wild," Jace laughed like he'd just heard his first dirty joke.

Bilaal said something in Arabic, but it wasn't a dialect I understood. Satra varied greatly from Saudi Arabia as Samir had tried to teach me.

"What does that mean?" Jace and I asked in unison with curious smiles.

"It's like an old saying, it means to avoid the advances of strangers when you already have a full heart," Bilaal said. It was his way of putting off Jace. He wasn't welcoming the guy's flirtations.

"Oh... ok," Jace said, picking up on the hint.

"We need to go," Bilaal said suddenly. "I have to check in on the house." He stood up and I followed. Jace looked disappointed. He held a hand halfway up in a little wave of goodbye. I nodded and offered a smile as Bilaal pulled my arm.

"I can see why Samir keeps you under lock and key," he laughed when we got in the car.

"What do you mean? He was all over you," I exclaimed.

"You really don't even see yourself, do you? He has you so under his thumb that you don't even realize what a hot muscle boy you are? Clean-cut all-American poster jock... That boy was drooling over you. He would have dropped and sucked you off if we'd stayed much longer." Bilaal pulled out of the garage rather abruptly and zoomed between cars.

"I guess... I guess I don't even think about it anymore. After Samir, I wouldn't even begin to look at guys like me. I don't even think of them sexually," I admitted.

"You're a good boy, Lincoln. He's damn lucky to have you," Bilaal sounded agitated.

"Are you jealous of Jace?" I asked and chuckled to myself.

"No, Lincoln, although I did feel the need to rush you out of there. I'm surprised Samir let you travel alone. I'd be too jealous for that," Bilaal laughed.

+++

We got back to the house and Jordan was entertaining them all by playing charades. Emerson was on the couch with a boy on each side while he and Caleb guessed Jordan's clues. Jordan was dancing around acting goofy, we didn't stick around to find out what he was. Bilaal went to the kitchen to check on dinner and I went to check my computer for messages from home.

"Samir's still a no-show?" he asked when he came in to find me stretched out on my bed. The sadness hit me all over again.

"Let's get some food. You'll feel better... I promise," Bilaal said. He offered me his hand and I took it. He held it until we got near the dining room and heard the clatter of plates and conversation. We all sat around and ate. I watched Caleb flirt with Jordan and Emerson feed his boys. One of the staff helped him cut up the meat for the twins. Everyone was in their place, except for Samir and Ali.

We watched a dumb movie. It was funny enough, but the only one who focused was Emerson. He had his twins wrapped in blankets and lying on either side of him with their heads in his lap as he stroked their hair and read the captions. I sat in an overstuffed chair and Bilaal sat in the one next to me. We sneaked awkward glances at each other while I pretended to pay attention to the movie.

Caleb and Jordan shared the loveseat and made quiet conversation punctuated by obnoxious laughter. Caleb was doing that thing where everything Jordan said was hilarious and highly impressive. I was happy that he was finally getting some action. Jordan had changed into a tight tank top and small shorts that showed off his muscles. Caleb kept sneaking a feel of his legs, chest, arms. I was sure they would disappear to his bedroom at any moment, but they stayed for the whole movie.

Afterwards, Jordan and Caleb carried the twins to their bed with Emerson's direction. Caleb pretended to be the dutiful uncle, concerned about Amir and Ali getting tucked in safely. That left me and Bilaal alone again. We stared at each other awkwardly until he declared that he needed to lock up the house and set the alarms.

We headed for my room. He stripped down to his boxer briefs and set up the security cameras on the tablet. I fell asleep against his chest while he told me about his old college soccer championships.

+++

I woke up about 2 am. Something about that hour kept bringing excitement. I heard a noise and turned to see Bilaal opening the bedroom door. The dim light of the side table lamp was on.

"No..." I whispered as he headed out of it. He stopped and gave me a sad look.

"I'm here, my love," said a voice, but it wasn't coming from Bilaal. I looked up to see Samir standing near the foot of my bed. He was pulling off his t-shirt and smiling at me.

"Bilaal must go, the bed isn't big enough for both of us," he said. I thought it was a dream. Samir looked exhausted and his hair had been cut off. It was shaved down to about an inch on top and very closely cropped on the sides. It gave him an army look.

"What?" I sat up as I heard the bedroom door close. Bilaal was gone.

"I'm finished," Samir said. He pushed off his jeans and stepped out of them. His heavy, flaccid cock swung between his dark, hairy thighs.

"What happened? How? It's finished?" I asked and sat up. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"I'll tell you about it tomorrow," he yawned and dragged his muscled frame over to the bed.

"No! What happened?" I demanded. Samir slid in next to me and pulled the covers back over us.

"I'm so tired, my precious one. All I want is to hold my love and sleep. Please, baby." Samir begged. He brought me into his chest. He smelled of sweat and stale air, but I didn't care.

"Tomorrow," I demanded and snuggled into his warmth.

"Of course," he yawned again. He kissed my forehead, cupped my bottom with his hand, and wrapped his other arm around me. We weren't home yet, but it didn't matter. My lion was there. My stress melted away, and I knew everything was going to be ok.

I laid there for the longest time until his rhythmic snoring lulled me to sleep. I wanted answers, but I'd settle for this. My world was complete again.

+++

Thank you for your comments and suggestions! :)