Lincoln's Pride Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samir rose and said something to him in a language I didn't know. He went over to greet Navid and I followed. I noticed a thin, light teenage boy behind him. He had that nerdy chic quality to him that only lacked dark clunky eyeglasses. He looked uncomfortably shy and clung quietly to Navid.

Samir and Navid were going on in the foreign language for a few minutes before they introduced everyone. Navid was Persian, Samir explained. The boy with him was Noah, Samir referred to him as Navids "cub." That word carried a lot of connotations in our world. I wondered what it meant for Noah here. He looked slightly frightened as he took in the surroundings of the large house and four other couples that looked similar to his own relationship.

Ali and Emerson had come out to greet them as well, but they didn't stay long. They would take their dinner with their children and do their own family time tonight.

Navid shook my hand warmly, and then leaned in to do that European thing of a quick peck to each of my cheeks. The touch of a dominant alpha reminded me that I desperately needed Samir. It's not just the feeling of being hard, it's that loss of a needed element like water that has your throat dry and head achy. Nothing would feel right until I got hydrated again, and the firehose I needed was locked away in dress pants. Samir gave Noah a tight hug and then came back to me.

The couples settled into couches while we waited for dinner. Navid had pulled Noah into his lap. It made me think that Ali and Emerson must have been like that when they were younger. Noah seemed to disappear into his chest as his lion gently rubbed his back.

When they started to discuss business, Samir suggested I show Noah around the compound. Dinner would be soon, but he could tell I was restless in his lap. Noah seemed unsure about it. Like Emerson, he wasn't used to wandering a new place away from his lion. Navid pushed him gently and said it would be ok.

"This place is huge," Noah said with the most amazing green eyes that had me staring in awe. He really did look like Emerson in old pictures, the picture of innocence. "Our place is small, just enough for me to keep clean."

"Our place back home is small too; just one big room like a loft. It's part of the family compound in Satra though. The main house is endless. I still don't think I've seen it all. Emerson and Ali have their own small house in the compound too. They needed more space for their two boys." I showed him the game room with the big TV and gaming consoles.

"I'd love to live in a place like that with Navid's family. His parents are really sweet, but they live in Iran," Noah lamented.

"That's got to be hard for him. My family lives here, but the Hamads are like my family now. I don't think I'll ever come back here to stay," I said.

"You learned Arabic! Navid told me you picked it up quickly. I would like to study Persian, but he won't teach me and doesn't sound thrilled when I mention taking classes," Noah said.

"Well I went there to study and most of the classes are taught in Arabic. I'm sure you would pick it up quickly! And here is the pool," I said when I showed him through a side patio that led to the backyard.

"Woah that's crazy huge! It's like a resort!" Noah was warming up to me. I put my hand on his shoulder but noticed him wince in surprise.

"You guys should come tomorrow! The sun will be out so pooltime would be perfect!" I offered.

"I'll ask Navid! He always has to spray and rub me down with sunblock though," Noah admitted.

"Oh they're all like that! Our pool area at home has sunblock dispensers near the lounge chairs and there's even a few clipped onto the side of the pool. Samir freaks out when I try to go out without putting it on first. I actually think he looks hotter when he is darker," I laughed. Noah really did have similar experiences.

"Pale and pink!" Noah laughed. "That's what Navid says. No marks, no holes, no tan. He won't even let me get a little tattoo. He says he likes me fresh out of the box."

"Ali is like that with Emerson. They've been together for over eight years and he still treats him like his boy. It's sweet though, and Emerson definitely plays along. They are raising twins too. They're like the perfect family the others want to live up to," I mused knowing that's what Samir would probably want for us. We sat near the edge of the pool and watched the sunset.

"Navid was so excited when he told me. I know he wants that for us someday," Noah smiled.

Bilaal came to find us with Jace close behind him. Dinner was ready and we followed him back inside. Navid quickly brought Noah into his chest when we found them.

Samir sat at the head of the table and Navid sat to his right with Noah. I was on Samir's left with Caleb next to me and then Jordan. That left Bilaal at the other end of the table with Jace next to Noah. Samir, Navid, and Caleb immediately started to discuss business and review the properties they'd seen that day.

"Are you in school? Tell me about your program." I leaned over and asked Noah. It must have been a little uncomfortable to walk into this situation. I can't imagine they met too many couples like us and Noah already seemed shy and reserved. We talked about our programs. We were both just getting started, but he was a year ahead of me. He seemed to take a quick look over at Navid each time before speaking as though he wasn't sure he was allowed.

The plates of food started to arrive. Everyone had plates with steak, potatoes, and some other delicious looking side. Everyone got a plate but me. I waited a minute before grabbing my fork and aiming it at Samir's plate. I thought he wouldn't mind me stealing some of his meat.

"No!" Samir barked and blocked me with his fork.

"They didn't bring me a plate... I'm hungry... You can't let me starve," I whined.

"It's coming. You must be punished though and your guest has the steak you would be eating if you'd followed instructions and stayed home," Samir said coldly. I groaned and he reached over to rub my head as though he felt my pain. Navid gave an approving nod. Noah looked wide-eyed in fascination.

"Here you are sir, sorry it took a little longer to chill the chicken," Pedro, the chef said when he set a plate in front of me. It was two pieces of dry toast and cold grilled chicken. They had intentionally chilled it!

"Do I get ketchup at least? It's dry and flavorless" I asked.

"Flavor is for good boys," Samir said. "There will be no discussion, eat."

I turned back to Noah who looked at me with pity. He nudged his steak towards me as if to say he would sneak me some if I wanted, but I shook my head. It was best to not anger Samir further when he was in that mode, and I didn't want him to get in trouble with his lion.

As the men went on with their business discussion, Noah and I talked about his situation with Navid. I wondered what it would be like to be him. Bilaal was like Navid, a simple business guy just getting started. Would I be ok having a small life like that with Samir? Would I be ok in a small home in LA disconnected from the wealth and large, supportive family of the Hamads in a country that they helped run?

When I finished my tasteless but nutritious meal, Noah asked about Satra and I showed him pictures of my life there on my phone. He asked what it was like there and how long I'd taken to pick up Arabic. He wanted to know what it felt like to be in a totally different culture and did I know anything about Islam. I told him that the Hamads weren't really religious, and he told me about Navid and his small prayer room where he dutifully followed the rituals. It was a good distraction from my need to jump Samir.

Ali walked in dressed in a tight polo and nice pants. He had spent time with Emerson and his sons, but came in to check on business. He greeted Navid and pulled up a chair to hear about the projects. He looked rested, happy. I imagined Emerson was as well.

The house staff returned to clear away the plates and then they brought small plates with a sampling of Arab desserts. They made a really good one with pistachios and a sweet sauce on top. I was skipped again and turned to Samir to complain. The look he gave me told me to drop it so I quickly closed my mouth.

Jace looked at his desserts with interest. Bilaal puffed up with pride at explaining them to him and assuring him that they were very good. He lifted one and Jace leaned in to take a bite with an exaggerated "Yum" and overzealous smile. I was happy at how quickly he was taken with Jace's attention. Maybe I had oversold it on the ride home.

Noah didn't eat dessert either, he only took a bite when Navid offered it to him. They were sweet together. Samir was ignoring me and focused in on Caleb's discussion of the pros and cons of a property they had seen. Noah tried to keep me engaged, but I was ready to leave.

I noticed Noah's discomfort when I ventured too close to topics about sex with them. He said Navid didn't like him to talk about that, and I turned to see Navid looking at me with disapproval. I gave a nod of apology. He really did treat Noah like Ali treated Emerson.

"Is Lincoln being inappropriate?" Samir asked with a harsh look towards me. He'd picked up on Navid's loss of attention to their business. Caleb glared at me as it had interrupted his train of speech.

"No!" I rolled my eyes while Noah chimed, "No sir," politely.

"He is very respectful. Lincoln could learn something," Samir said to Navid as though I were his disobedient dog.

"Noah is polite to cover for being shy. At home though he often requires heavy discipline," Navid offered a joke to lighten the mood. Noah blushed but smiled to indicate that Navid spoke in jest.

"I will try harder... sir," I spat as my anger boiled.

"Lincoln, you will be quiet and respectful or you will leave!" Samir turned to me and whispered harshly.

"Go easy on the boy. He needs his lion," Ali warned. Everyone seemed to have input tonight.

"Don't be immature, Lincoln. We will finish up soon and you can have Samir. Just go back to pouting quietly like a good boy," Caleb shot. He hated to have his brilliance interrupted.

I set down my napkin, pushed my chair back and stood. I'd had enough and didn't want to get into a scene in front of the guests. I was finished eating and didn't appreciate receiving everyone's jokes. All eyes shot up at me. I froze, realizing I'd caused a scene.

"Your boy needs you. He is overdue for your affection," Ali said to his younger brother. Samir didn't like having things pointed out by his older brother. He frowned at me, but then saw my need and his eyes quickly softened.

"Excuse us," Samir said and stood. He grabbed me by the arm that was uninjured.

"My brother can discuss things and I will contact you tomorrow, Navid. It was very nice to meet you... but my boy has needs that I have neglected. I know you understand," Samir said. Navid nodded and offered me an encouraging nod.

Samir slid his hand down from my bicep to interlace his fingers with mine. He gave my hand a squeeze and I felt the anxiety melt from my tense muscles. He led me out of the room as everyone's eyes followed us. I looked down and paced behind him.

"I'm not being immature," I said when he led me to our room. Away from the guests, I could show my anger.

"I didn't say that you were, little one. Caleb was upset," Samir said calmly and sat on the bed.

"You didn't hire me to just sit on the shelf until you had play time! I'm not like that. I'm useful. I've learned all about this! I'm not just a cub," I paced back and forth in front of him angrily.

"I would never ask that of you. You have worked hard and learned so much. I am proud of you," Samir said but let me carry on.

"I'm not Emerson. I won't stay home and be your house pet. I'm not even Noah and I'm not sure what he even is! You hired me to get involved with the business, but then you cut me out when Caleb decides to be good again! I've been good and followed the rules, but I get benched like a useless toy!" I was pissed.

"My love, come here," Samir reached for me but I pulled away.

"If you want Caleb then you can have him. But you can't fuck me and... love him!" I was trying to not yell. The house was huge, but the walls weren't sound-proof.

"Come! Here!" Samir rose and pulled me into his chest. He buried his lips on mine and slid his arms around my waist. He kissed me as he walked backwards towards the bed. He sat down and pulled me with him. His tongue pushed through my lips and he laid down, pulling me into his chest.

"Is that what you think? You think you are just a replacement hole for my seed? You didn't replace Caleb, and he will never replace you. I've loved him since I was a boy, but in a very different way than I love you, Lincoln. He is a man now and handles business on his own. Both he and I want very different things in a partner than each other can give." Samir kissed my forehead and pushed back my hair in that fatherly way.

"I can handle your business. I'm learning it. I can be a part of this," I insisted.

"You are a part of it, but your home is with me in Satra. You called it home and long to return there! You are my boy! Caleb does not have that wish. Satra is not his home and neither is my bed. He oversees my U.S. operations and he is good at it, but you are my heart. I need him to be involved while we are here. This is what he will take over and run when you and I can safely return home," Samir pushed. He kissed little nibbles down my cheek.

I sighed as it sank in that he was right.

"Caleb is family and I do care for him deeply, but you are not in competition for my affections or my respect. I don't want you to be Emerson. I certainly don't want you to be Caleb. I've never asked you to be anything other than Lincoln, my perfect American jock boy with good character and an honest heart who occasionally whines when he loses." Samir joked.

I didn't laugh, but I put my head into his chest.

"You are so young, Lincoln, eighteen years is not long enough to know everything. You will grow to do amazing things and there is no need to rush or compete with everyone else. You are my boy, the one I am proud of," Samir assured.

"I'm proud of you too... You fought for me, for our home," I said as my head rested against his heartbeat.

"When I was with the Arizen, trying to resolve this... I wanted to do right for my people, make our land safe again... but what I really thought of was you. I wanted you home and happy. I love when we are in our little house and you are working on your school or organizing my files while I handle business. I like your look of accomplishment when you bring home a good grade or put together a report for me. I love how happy you are just being at my side." Samir rubbed a hand down to cup my ass.

"I've learned so much over there. I've never felt like I was so good at something," I confirmed.

"I can see my future with you, Lincoln. I don't know what it will look like, but I'm sure it will be the best. You don't have to be Emerson. That's what Ali wanted. He wanted a peaceful boy to raise his sons and take care of the home. I don't know what you'll choose when you grow up more and finish your studies... but as long as you choose me, I'll support what you want and help you become what you dream of," Samir assured.

"I can't choose you," I laughed.

"What do you mean?" Samir asked with a hint of concern.

"My body chooses for me. No matter who I meet or look at, it never measures up. It's more than love, it's a physical need for you. I didn't sleep well until I was on your chest. I didn't feel right until you held me. It's hard to explain. It feels like playing baseball with a bat that is ten pounds too heavy or wearing pants filled with a thousand itchy tags. Nothing is right, nothing calms the ache but you," I admitted.

"I feel it too," Samir sighed, "I had a dull headache that went away when I laid down in this bed with you. I knew you were safe and I was here to look after you. It settled my nerves."

I looked up at him and our lips found each other. He pulled me up his chest until I was on top of him, my knees straddling his waist. His arms slid up my back and pushed up my shirt. I raised my arms and he pushed it off, tossing it across the room. He leaned into me and kissed my right nipple then sucked it into his lips.

"Uhhh," I gasped as he bit into it. His hands slid around to my abs and then rubbed up my chest to cup my pecs as though he was feeling up a girl. It wasn't something he usually did and I paused for a second to wonder if he had been with the women of the Arizen tribe. He sucked on my nipples, alternating between the two until they were both worked into hard little darts. He chewed at them as I moaned and squirmed in his arms.

"My love," he hissed as he pulled me back down for a kiss. His tongue slid in aggressively and began to wrestle mine. My lips formed a smile at his random display of dominance.

"Samir! I need you to sign," Caleb suddenly sang as he opened our door.

"Get the fuck out," Samir growled as Caleb froze to take us in.

"It'll be quick. I just need," Caleb started, but Samir threw a pillow at him.

"Out!" he barked. Caleb backed out and closed our door. Samir slid me off of him and onto my back. He hopped over me and lunged towards the door. He locked it and then turned back to me with the biggest tent in his pants.

"That was hot," I observed and earned an approving wink from him. He struggled out of his clothes. His shirt flew to a chair while his pants landed on the dresser. He pushed down his briefs and his fat brown snake flopped out.

"No more disturbances," he assured. I rolled over to the side table and quickly found some music on my phone. A soft, thumping beat filled the room as my phone connected to the bluetooth system.

"I need you," I nodded. He jumped onto the bed and landed beside me. He laid on his side, propped up by one elbow and brought me over against his chest. I quickly pushed my jeans down and off. My cock was straining the tight briefs.

His hand gripped the outline of my shaft and he pumped it until a solid stain of precum formed on the fabric. He swiped his finger through the small puddle of my leaky cock and brought it to my lips. I sucked it eagerly hoping the finger would soon find my hole.

"I missed my boy," Samir sighed as I reached down to grab his cock. It was at full mast and pulsed in my hand like a thick, fleshy snake. I leaned down to kiss his pecs and began to make my way towards his cock. His fingers tangled in my hair as he guided me down his hairy, muscled chest.

"I like your tan. You should get sun more often," I mused. "It makes your cock match your skintone." His cock was two shades darker than the rest of him. It was something I'd noted on the other Arab guys I'd seen. Their cocks were always darker than their other parts.

"No other could satisfy me," he said. I grasped that he had explored his own sexual adventures on his mission to save his people. For some reason it felt ok. We both understood that what we had was something no other could provide. Testing that made us appreciate what we shared.

He pushed me down until my lips brushed the tip of his cock. At my touch, the fat tip spit out a splash of precum over my lips. I slurped it in with my tongue, missing his taste. I lapped at the tip of his cock, but he wasn't in the mood to be teased.

"All the way, you've grown lazy in my absence," Samir observed as he pushed me down onto his cock. I quickly slurped it in, massaging the underside of his shaft with my tongue. He stuffed my mouth, strained my lips as I tried to accommodate him. My jaw ached in protest at my lack of recent practice with Arab meat.