Linda: A Desperate Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda nodded, the youngest woman had read her heart and spoken the truth. Linda knew this despite her position, with a small tear forming in her eye she nodded enthusiastically, pleadingly to them.

Nicolette broke away from Jose's lips to bark, "God the old bitch is human after all."

Susan closed the laptop and got to her feet beside the bed, "You want to be like us, if you can't beat them then join them, that's the old adage, isn't it? Well Linda, you can't beat us, not with those pictures where they are, so why don't you join us? It's an easy deal. We can either untie you here and now and we go about our business like before except if you ever gossip about us again we will follow through with our promises about the web site. Or we have each of our gardeners outside and can invite them up her and you can satisfy yourself with them. The catch is that I film it, you see we have a little club and at meetings we like to watch our sessions again and again and share them with each other. It's very liberating I can assure you."

There was no question as to Linda's decision. All her life she had been so prim and proper, so upright and condescending but had missed out on all the fun, all the action. She had no real friends, no one to share her secrets with and here were her neighbours offering to take her into their group. Plus Linda had seen their gardeners/lovers at close range and the thought of being satisfied by them and Jose was too much for her. She nodded and as the panties were removed from her mouth she told them all what she wanted to do. All four women had a wide smile on their face. So too did Jose.

Within moments she had been untied and sat upon her bed, rubbing her wrists and humbled before Eva who was now massaging both of Linda's exposed breasts. Four men came into her house, each big and strong, two dark, all muscled, all like they had walked in from a male strip troupe. They all stripped, encouraged by the women and surrounded Linda on the bed, but she stopped as Jose did not join them, led away instead hand in hand with Teri and Nicolette.

"But I though tI would finally get Jose?" , she questioned.

Teri laughed, "Sorry Honey, but Jose's payment for getting the dirt on you was that he could have all of us (indicating Eva, Nicolette and herself) at one time, we're just going to your guest bedroom to pay him. Don't be greedy Linda, looks like you've got enough to occupy yourself with there."

As they departed she looked round her bed at the four stiffening long cocks around her and saw that she did indeed. But she still vowed she would have Jose in her sometime soon. Susan produced a video camera and began taping the ensuing action. But as Linda thought that her hands stretched out to feel the stiff, throbbing dicks around her and instinctively she bobbed her head down to accept the first one into her mouth. The first in was a slimy, wet black cock and as she sucked at it she grasped two more with her hands while the fourth guy jerked himself off in Linda's eye line.

All four guys were young, dumb and full of cum. They would do what ever Linda wanted of them and equally she would do whatever they desired from her. There was no guilt now only sex, only uncontrollable lust. The cock in her mouth was deep now and she had to free her grasp on the other two to take it but as quickly as they were released she felt hands at her bum and pussy, probing and fingering her intimate, wet holes. One cock in her mouth, she felt her pussy lips parted and felt a firm, veined dick slide inside her and for the first time in her prudish life she was being penetrated by two cocks at the same time.

And it felt fantastic! Amazing! Like nothing she'd felt before. Once she managed to establish a rhythm that her body could accommodate them, her hands reached out again and found the two cocks to her side and again began to manipulate them up and down. At last the cock in her mouth began to spasm and jerk wildly and she relaxed her mouth and gladly accepted the thick rush of cum into her mouth, gathering it in a pool and gulping it down as the penis withdrew and was immediately replaced by one she had been masturbating. And then another cock poked it's way in and before she knew what was happening two bright, blood engorged penis heads were bobbing into her mouth simultaneously. She took them as well as she could but it wasn't easy as she was being relentlessly fucked from behind. Then at once she felt the man behind her stiffen and the warm rush invading her pussy, god she felt like a slut and was enjoying it like nothing previously in her life. As one of the cocks withdrew from the battle for her mouth she quickly felt it make it's way to her sopping pussy.. As she felt this even longer one penetrate her she wondered exactly how Jose was getting on.

Jose was stood stark naked in the centre of Linda's guest bedroom. All three of the women's clothing had been removed very quickly as per Jose's instructions (his payment was a sex session with these three sluts and for them to obey his every command). He had instructed each of them to remove his clothing slowly, a piece each until he stood naked and tanned before them. He wanted Eva to take his cock in her mouth first and she got to her knees and accepted every inch of it, her deep throat abilities amazing him. As she pleasured him he told Teri and Nicolette to get it on in a 69 position on the bed before him.

The irony of this suggestion was that of the four neighbours, Teri and Nicolette had the most volatile relationship. This had been caused when both had chased the same man not long after Nicolette had moved into the neighbourhood and was desperate to meet new people. Teri had been seeing Sam, a local plumber, and suddenly Nicolette's house began developing all sorts of problems with its waterworks. That was the beginning of a pretty intense, nasty spat between the two and it wasn't until recently that they had reached a fragile understanding (formed in the main because of their mutual distaste for what Linda was saying about them). In many ways they were polar opposites, Teri the shorter, dark haired brooder and Nicolette a statuesque blonde that always said what she thought no matter what.

As Jose looked on they locked eyes in an intense stare down and without flinching in their stance each smiled strangely and moved closer together. Teri reached up and clasped her hands around Nicolette's head and planted a forceful kiss on the blonde's big, inviting lips, her tongue squeezing through and meeting her one time rivals. Nicolette reciprocated and in seconds they fell naked atop the bed in a passionate embrace that pleased Jose no end (though not as much as young Eva was with her skilled oral abilities, which already had him close to blowing his load). The two sluts on the bed were wrapped around each other now, their hands exploring their breasts and asses and Teri held Nicolette's shoulders down dominantly and spun herself around so that she was face to face with the blonde's shaven pussy and her own wet pussy hovered over Nicolette's gasping mouth. Both their tongues got to licking the other out, partly to turn Jose on further, partly as some sort of unspoken competition between them to see who could bring the other off first. It was frantic, passionate stuff and the whole house positively throbbed with sexual energy.

Meanwhile Jose was very close to climaxing and he had already told Eva that he desired to fire it all over her beautiful Latino skin and as she felt him spasm in her mouth she pulled back, closed her eyes and felt his warm spunk splash several times on her upturned face. He hated to break up the sex on the bed but he so wanted to watch the two older women lick his cum from Eva's face and he voiced his thoughts, they broke off with some difficulty and both Teri And Nicolette slinked on their hands and knees towards the cum splattered young woman.

Eva's pretty young face was quite the mess; Jose had hosed her quite spectacularly. Nevertheless, her pristine white teeth showed between her cherry red lips in a brilliant smile that drew both Teri and Nicolette towards her, already licking their lips in anticipation. Jose stood back and watched as it all infolded before his eyes and wondered exactly who (or who) he would do next.

Meantime, back with Linda, she had by now taken four loads of cum from her 'handymen' and at her request they were lined up, shoulder to shoulder as she got to her knees before them and savoured moving along the line and gently sucking their cocks back to hardness. She massaged their balls with her hands and it was not long before the dicks became hard again and she was able to look forward to another go on these massive, virile fuck sticks. As she took one in her mouth she saw a line of cum dribble down over her stocking tops and savoured the taste of sexual freedom as she had never known it.

By the middle of the afternoon everybody in that normally quiet, reserved, suburban house had been more than sexually fulfilled and as they left it was soon just Linda and Jose in the house, both more than satisfied but aching for one more encounter. Naked, Jose stalked into Linda's bedroom to find her laid out on the bed, exhausted from the hard fucking she had received from her four handymen. Her eyes widened at Jose's entrance and a sparkle overtook them, this then was what she had been dreaming about for these past weeks. Jose advanced towards the bed and Linda spread her legs apart, her cum streaked stockings leading the way to her moist pussy.

Almost in one fluid movement he dipped his body and slid his pulsating, long penis inside her, her body jolting at this latest penetration. He began a slow jolting of his body into hers that gradually built to a harder and harder pounding of their groins together and he stretched deeper and deeper inside her until she reached a crashing climax of screaming and moaning in ecstasy, her hands flapping uncontrollably in her messed up bed sheets.

He looked around to find Susan stood in the doorway, having captured this last scene on tape and as Jose got up to get dressed and as Linda started thinking about how she had to get the house tidied before her husband recovered (and disperse the heavy scent of sex that lingered upstairs), Susan said to her.

"Linda, my house tomorrow morning at 10:30, we'll relive this tape. You up for that?"

Linda, covered with sweat and cum could only nod and wonder at how her life had changed in the past few weeks.

12