Linda and John

Story Info
A threesome shit party.
1.3k words
4.24
91.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Couple seek bi guy into extreme coprophiliac activities. Must be bi, versatile and enjoy other fetishes also. Please reply with full details, contact number and picture of yourself naked and dressed"

I saw the ad on the internet and replied to it.

The next night I was dressed up in some really dirty lingerie and stroking my cock while watching a porn DVD.

The phone rang

"Hi, is that Peter?" A female voice asked.

"Yes"

"It's Linda here. You replied to our ad."

"How are you?"

"Fine thanks."

"Good. We had quite a few replies to our ad, but you interest us as you and my husband both like cross-dressing. So we'd like to invite you over to our place after work tomorrow. Are you free?"

"Yes".

They gave me the address and time.

When I arrived there Linda opened the door in a very short denim skirt that really showed off her well shaped legs and tight white singlet that accentuated her breasts. There was a heavy smell of deodorant around her.

She let me in and I was introduced to John dressed in white panties, bra, stockings and suspenders. His cock making a tent in the front of the panties which I could see was covered in cum stains. Linda led us into a room which she explained is the "wet room"

The room was covered in plastic sheeting over mats with lots of bondage equipment, toilet seats, high chairs with funnels and other things I did not recognize. There was a bar in the corner.

Linda did not waste any time.

"Strip!" She ordered.

I removed all my clothing until I was naked. I was also rock hard

"Lie down, Peter!" Linda said. They then tied me spread-eagled onto the floor. John brought a bowl over beside me.

"In here are my panties and various other pieces of lingerie that have been soaking in shit for a couple of days." She reached into the bowl and withdrew a pair of panties and placed it over my mouth and nose like a nosebag so that I had no option but to inhale and feel the heady shitty smells of her worn panties. Linda then got a second pair and wrapped them around my cock tightly. I was feeling so horny from the smell, the feel and the kinkiness of the moment.

I watched as John lowered his panties and crouched over my body so that I could see his sphincter open up and push out a piece of shit which started to grow as it exited his anus. I was mesmerized as its size grew into a log of about 6 inches until it dropped and fell onto my chest. He got off of me.

Linda removed the panties from my cock and started to smear the shit over my chest and around my genitals.

"Oh Shit! I need a fuck." I screamed. Linda laughed. John climbed back on top and crouched over my mouth this time. I opened up and John pushed out another piece that dropped straight into it A small piece so that I could easily chew on it. He moved down my body and pushed out a third piece that dropped onto my throbbing erection. Linda massaged the shit into my cock gently so that I guess I would not cum prematurely.

I watched helplessly as John went down on me taking my whole length into his mouth licking the underside of my cock as he slid up and down. It didn't take me long until I shot my load straight into his mouth.

"Did you enjoy that, Peter? Linda asked

"Oh yes. That was one of the best cums I've ever had."

"Good. We needed to be sure that you really were bi and you've passed. Now we can get into some hetero activities. She took my cock and pointed it at her mouth.

"While you are still limp I want you to piss into my mouth!" Linda ordered. I did as bade and started to urinate into her willing, awaiting open mouth just at the speed that she could swallow my yellow liquid without letting a drop drip out. Suddenly, she put up a hand indicating for me to stop which I did. She moved up my body until her mouth was over mine and made a signal to open my mouth. As soon as it was open she proceeded to let a mouthful of piss flow into my mouth which I swallowed.

She hopped off of me and took her top off to reveal a white bra that was stained brown. She removed the bra as well to reveal her breasts smeared in shit. She placed one breast in my mouth.

"You like to breast feed?" she asked, mischievously. Without further ado I sucked on those luscious tits in turn as they were presented to me, biting her nipples in turn and sucking on the orbs as though I was a 6 month old baby until they were clean.

She stood up, removed her skirt. She was naked beneath. She untied me and lay down beside me.

"Shit on me!" She ordered. I didn't need to be asked twice. I straddled her chest, crouched over the valley between her breasts and forced out a solid log that landed there. Linda smeared the shit into her own body. My next piece landed over her face which I sat on and smeared that in myself. The third piece I placed again between her boobs.

I lay down on top of her, sliding my cock between her breasts. She looked up at me with her shitty face and smiled, making a tube of her tits, enveloping my engorged cock and slid her boobs along my shaft at first slowly then a little faster. Linda seemed to know just the right pace to pleasure me and soon had me shooting my load over her shit covered face.

"John wants to fuck you as you've made him horny and your arse should be quite loose and well lubricated with the shit."

I looked over at him and he was rock hard and stroking himself. I climbed off of her and went to a wall where there was a horizontal bar and bent myself in such a position that John could have his way with me. He didn't waste any time. He stood behind me and with one thrust was inside me. Linda was right. My anus was very relaxed. In and out he pumped me until soon he shot his load inside me.

"That was hot!" Linda said, taking me by the arm and leading me back to the floor. "I'm going to lick your arse clean." She lay down and I straddled her in a 69 position, giving her easy access to my anus. I soon felt her tongue explore insides of my dirty, filthy hole. What a kinky chick she is.

After about 10 minutes of her tongue fucking I reckon I was clean.

"Now it's my turn! Lie down!" Linda ordered. She brought a stool over it a hole in the base of it and put it over my face

"It's dinner time!" She said as she sat on it. I could see right up into her hole and watch a piece of shit exit from her, growing bigger as more came out and slowly drop into my awaiting open mouth. I started to bite on the beginning of it and chew it before swallowing it. I bit more and more of it as more presented itself to my mouth and soon the log was all eaten up. She got up and removed the stool and straddled my chest and dropped another piece, then a third piece over my genitals.

She began to massage the shit into my body with latex gloved hands, paying particular attention to my cock and balls where she massaged them for several minutes until I became rock hard again. Then she sat straight down on me. My cock, going straight up into her pussy, riding me up and down, using me for her own sexual pleasures until she had orgasmed twice before I came inside her.

"Did you enjoy our session?" She asked.

"Oh yes," I replied.

"Come on Sunday. We're having a bit of a party. I am sure you will enjoy it.