Linda and Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers

"Oh Jesus, yes. Lisa, this is crazy..."

"It's getting harder," said the virgin teen. "And fatter." And Tim could do nothing but look down and sigh with pleasure as his young niece moved both her tiny hands up and down his thick cock.

Seemingly of their own volition, his hips started to move in time with Lisa's hands. "Oh, fuck," he moaned. Eyes closed, Tim let the sensation take over and pumped his dick through the teenager's moist fingers. Just another minute he thought, then I'll make her stop.

Lisa could hardly believe it. Here she was, a shy innocent virgin, and her big strong Uncle Tim was panting and helpless to resist. She had never felt so sure of herself. She would show that bitch Linda a thing or two! But no...she could never tell anyone about this, even her twin sister. Especially her sister! Linda was already too freaked out.

She glanced up and saw that Tim's eyes were closed. As if drawn by a powerful magnet, she leaned forward and licked the drop of clear fluid from the tip of his cock. His eyes popped open abruptly. "I just had to try it," she said. And looking up at her uncle, Lisa licked the tip again, then swirled her tongue all the way around the head of his fat prick. "Mmm. Just like a big lollypop."

Tim groaned. One of his wildest fantasies was coming true. Still with her wide hazel eyes locked on his, Lisa slid the plum-sized head into her mouth and ran her tongue over it. "Oh fuck," he said again.

Lisa raised her head from his cock and, still looking up, said, "Am I doing this right, Uncle Tim?" He nodded, and she popped the head back into her wet open lips. His hips began to rock once more, and Tim thrust his dick through Lisa's small fists, in and out of her mouth. The sensation was exquisite. She held his gaze with her own as Tim began to push a little deeper, urging a bit more of his thick cock into his blonde niece's pouting mouth. He could see her cheeks bulge each time his fatty entered.

Christ! he thought. I'm going to blow my nuts if she keeps this up. It was so tempting, but, summoning all his will power, he pulled away. "Lisa, no! We can't do this! I'm your uncle, and I—I could probably be arrested. Besides, Nicole would kill me." Tim's shorts were still around his ankles and he pulled them up and over his rock-hard dick.

Lisa was stunned. To be rejected first by her sister and now her uncle—and in the same day! Besides, she was pretty sure Tim was about to ejaculate, and she wanted to see for herself what that was like. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked unhappily.

"No, sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one who's a creep. You'd better go to your room now."

Even as he spoke, Tim knew that he was perilously close to letting his dick rule over his brain. The frustration was agonizing. Lisa could tell that his resolve was not strong. She decided to give it one more shot.

"Okay," she said. "But we made a deal. I said I'd show you mine if you showed me yours. A deal is a deal."

"Lisa, please..."

"You don't like my body?"

"I love your body. No! I mean...we just can't...I can't..."

"I won't go to my room until I show you." And before Tim could stop her she ran into his and Nicole's bedroom. When he walked into the dimly lit room he found her lying across the king-sized bed, dressed in only the bikini panties and camisole. The sheets were still rumpled from Nicole sleeping there. Her scent lingered. "Don't you want to see my titties?" said Lisa.

"Lisa, don't do this to me..."

"I know they're not very big," she said. "but they're sooo sensitive." And she began to slowly raise the hem of her camisole.

"Oh god," was all that poor Tim could say.

Lisa lifted the thin cotton over her breasts, looking up at her uncle. "It feels so good to touch them," she said, rubbing her thumbs over the puffy pink cones. "And when I pinch them it makes me feel all weak inside." She sighed as she began to pinch her huge nipples. Tim's cock, having fallen to half-mast, stuck straight out again.

"Mmmm. Doing that makes me want to touch myself...down here." The virgin teen moved one of her hands to her pussy and began to caress it through her panties. "I bet you'd like to see that, too. Wouldn't you?" She was looking straight at him—or through him, it seemed. The beefy construction worker was absolutely powerless to resist. He found himself nodding. "Let me take these things off," said Lisa, and she sat up to remove her camisole. Then, lifting her hips off the bed, the blonde teenager slowly peeled her pink knickers down her thighs, lifted her knees, and slid the panties all the way down and off. She kept her eyes locked on his all the while.

"Come over here," said the naked girl on his marriage bed. Tim's resistance, weakened by alcohol and tempted beyond bearing, was vanquished. He moved as if in a dream to stand close to where his niece's golden hair pooled and cascaded over the side of the bed. Lisa cupped her small breasts in her hands, nipples pointed at the ceiling. "Touch them," she said, and Tim could not stop himself. He reached down and teased her nipples with his fingertips, making slow circles around them. "Mmm, that's nice. Now pinch them."

Tim squeezed those glorious pink cones between thumb and forefinger and saw delight reveal itself on Lisa's innocent face. "Yes," she said. "Harder." He could see his niece's mouth open and heard a groan of—was it pain or pleasure?—as he pinched her sensitive nips.

"Tim?" she said in a small voice.

"Yeah?"

"Suck on them for me? Please?" And Lisa's burly uncle fell to his knees beside the bed and began to lick and suck one stiff nipple while pinching the other. "Yes," she sighed. Her tender bud filled his mouth. "Oh!" she gasped as he nibbled gently with his teeth. Then he moved his face to her other breast. Without a conscious thought Lisa's knees fell apart, and the fingers of one hand found her moist slit. It was nice, but she felt she needed something more...

"Tim, that feels so good, but..."

He raised his head to answer. "What?"

"I...I want you to...I want you to be my first."

"Huh?" he said stupidly.

"I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

"Jesus, Lisa. No. This is bad enough. No way am I going to do...that."

"But Uncle Tim, Linda is out with Jason probably getting laid right now, and I don't have anybody. None of the boys at school like me. And I want it so bad."

Christ, thought Tim. Will this torment never end? Lisa looked so beautiful, and it was true that she spent most Friday and Saturday nights at home while her sister was usually out on a date. He rationalized that he would be helping to build her confidence. "I guess there is something I can do to make you feel better." He rose up from his knees and climbed onto the bed next to her.

"Oh thank you!" said Lisa.

"Don't thank me yet. You don't know what I'm going to do." Tim rolled on top of his slender niece, and began to lick and suck her nipples again. Using one hand, he moved her legs apart so that he could lie between them. Lisa sighed with pleasure. When her nipples were sore and glistening with his saliva, Tim began to kiss his way down her body. She giggled when he stuck his tongue in her belly button.

Lisa lifted her head to watch as he kept going, kissing and nibbling at the tops of her thighs. He could smell her arousal and it was more intoxicating than the alcohol in his brain. Spreading her legs further with his hands, Tim got his first good look at her pussy. Instantly, he was hooked. It was the most perfect slice of female anatomy he'd ever seen. The mound was sprinkled with light, downy blonde fuzz, but below that Lisa's sex was almost hairless. The outer lips were swollen with desire and reminded him of a ripe peach. The inner lips were barely visible, pale pink and wet.

Tim was hardly an artist when it came to eating pussy, but he understood the basics. He licked that moist snatch from bottom to top, his tongue brushing her clit on each pass. It tasted heavenly, and the thought that no dick had yet been in it made it even better. He lapped like a thirsty dog and was rewarded by a flow of musky girl juice. Shoving his tongue inside her virgin hole as far as he could reach, Tim tried to drink up Lisa's sweet fluid. Her hips began to rotate.

He might have licked that tasty morsel all night, but he knew Lisa was ready to explode. Using a forefinger, Tim began to explore the slender blonde's virgin hole until he encountered her intact hymen. His lips latched onto her clit and he sucked, swirling his finger just inside her tiny opening. "Oh god," Lisa moaned, grabbing his hair and pulling his face hard against her tender cunt. Her hips bucked off the bed and Tim's nose was mashed against the blonde hair on her mound. He didn't mind a bit. He looked up and met his niece's eyes.

Lisa came, screaming, "Yes! Oh god, yes! Lick me! Oh fuck!" Enormous waves of pleasure washed over her, lifting her up, higher and higher, as bursts of color and light went off in her head. It seemed to go on forever, but at last she fell back to earth, trembling. Her clit became unbearably sensitive, and she pulled Tim's head away. Her body was limp, exhausted. He moved up to lie beside her, and grinned when finally she opened her eyes.

"That was incredible," said his gorgeous young niece. She rolled on top of him and kissed him, their first kiss, and she could taste her own pussy on his lips. Her tongue dipped inside his mouth, and she reveled in her power when she heard the lusty growl deep in his throat. And she felt his stiff dick pressing against her thigh through the fabric of his shorts.

Tim felt her smooth leg on his cock, and knew that if she didn't leave soon he would be lost. The knowledge that he had deflowered his young niece was something he didn't think he could live with. He rolled her off his body and quickly stood. "Okay, Lisa, you'd better go now."

Lisa looked hurt. "But Tim, that was so wonderful, and I...I didn't do anything for you."

"That's okay, really..."

Lisa slid to the floor, kneeling in front of him. "But I don't want to leave you with blue balls, Uncle Tim."

"Lisa..."

She placed both her small hands on his muscular thighs and caressed him. "Let me take care of it, Timmy. I want to make you feel good, the way you made me feel." One warm moist hand slipped up inside the leg of his shorts and grasped his hard dick. He didn't think he'd ever wanted a girl so badly in his life. What little remained of his good intentions evaporated in seconds. He didn't pick her up and throw her on the bed, but he didn't move to stop her, either.

Lisa looked up into his eyes as she stroked his thick cock. "Oh shit," he groaned. She withdrew her hand and slowly eased his shorts down again, just as she had earlier in front of the couch. This time when they landed on his feet he stepped out of them and moved his legs apart to allow her better access. Fuck it! He was going to enjoy this.

She began to stroke his cock. Without taking her eyes from his she bent forward and put the head in her mouth. "Oh god, Lisa," he muttered. Her other hand slid up the inside of his thigh until she found his balls. She hadn't touched them before, and the shy teen was fascinated. She hefted them in her palm. Tim's hips began to move to the rhythm of Lisa's hand, the head of his cock plunging in and out through the small 'O' of her lips. He gazed down into her eyes and he thought his cock had never been so big or hard.

Lisa could feel it getting thicker in her small hand and the sense of control was electrifying. The shaft was so thick she could barely stretch her lips around it, but she liked the sensation of being filled. The young virgin was thrilled by the look of helpless desire on her uncle's face. But Tim was not quite as helpless as she thought. "Stroke it with both hands," he said, and she did. "Oh yeah," her uncle grunted.

Then he reached behind her head and grabbed a handful of her silky blonde hair. She grew frightened as he began to thrust deeper into her mouth. She looked up in alarm, her eyes watering. The tip of his dick bumped the entrance to her throat making her gag slightly, but he didn't try to go any deeper. "Just like that, baby," said Tim. "Yeah, just like that."

At that moment, Linda was letting herself quietly into the house through the kitchen door. It was well past curfew and she hoped that if Tim was asleep she could get to bed without having to make any explanations. She took off her shoes and moved silently through the dark house. As she tiptoed past the half-open door to Tim and Nicole's room she heard a murmur of voices. Oh shit, she thought. He must be up watching TV. She continued to her own bedroom where she expected Lisa to be waiting to hear the details of her date with Jason. Odd. Lisa was not there. She dropped her shoes and handbag on the bed.

Moving noiselessly back down the hall, she paused at the doorway to her aunt's room. She heard a male voice say, "Yes baby, suck it," and then a groan. Oh my god! she thought. He must be watching a porno movie! This she had to see. Linda slowly inched her head around the door. What she saw made her jaw fall open in shock. There was sex all right, but not on the TV. Her twin sister Lisa knelt on the carpet at Uncle Tim's feet. She had both hands wrapped around his enormous cock and he was thrusting it into her mouth, her hair in his fist.

Tim's eyes were closed but Lisa looked up at him with a rapt expression. He grunted, "Oh yeah baby, here it comes!" Tim felt that eating his niece's pussy and letting her suck his dick were bad enough, but coming in her mouth would be truly evil. He tried to pull away, and his dick slipped from her mouth. But she wouldn't let go of his cock, just kept on jerking it as he screamed, "Oh fuuuuck!" He looked down to see Lisa's mouth still wide open as he started to squirt. The orgasm had been building for hours, and it was a big one.

The first and second shots went straight into his niece's waiting mouth, but the rest landed on her lips, her chin, her throat, then her chest. Lisa's eyes didn't leave his face for an instant. Tim had never seen anything so beautiful. His knees wobbled and he almost collapsed. The slender blonde at his feet smiled and licked her lips. "There," she said. "Doesn't that feel better?"

Linda's heart was beating so fast she thought they must surely hear it. She moved away from the door and walked unsteadily to her room. It was too much to absorb. The twin sat on her bed, head swimming with images of Lisa's mouth around her uncle's fat dick. She had thought that her own news was big, but this...there was no way Linda could go to sleep without talking to Lisa about what she'd seen.

She sat in the dark waiting for her twin sister.

callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers
12