Linda and Lisa Ch. 04

Story Info
The sisters get Uncle Tim involved.
5.2k words
4.8
87.6k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers

The next day was Sunday and the girls slept in late. Tim made breakfast for Nicole when she came home from her hospital shift a little after eight. Then she, too, had gone to sleep. Tim sat at the kitchen table with his coffee and went over the events of the night before. It was almost too much to believe, yet it had actually happened. He had eaten Lisa's pussy, and she had sucked him off. As if that wasn't enough, what he'd heard at the girls' bedroom door later was impossible to interpret in any other way...he noticed that his dick was hard just from thinking about it.

Tim didn't want to be there to face Lisa when she woke up. She had been drinking the previous night, and it was possible that she regretted what they'd done. Maybe she would even accuse him of molesting her. He could imagine trying to explain it to Nicole. "But she seduced me!" Even though at eighteen Lisa was considered an adult, he knew that would never fly with his wife. He left a note saying he'd be back in time for dinner.

All afternoon he tortured himself with the possible scenarios that he might confront when he got home. He loved his wife, and didn't want to ruin their marriage because of one ill-advised night of fooling around with his niece. Yet at the same time...he wondered if Lisa would do it again. Every time he closed his eyes he could picture her sweet virgin pussy, or her lips wrapped around his cock.

Yet all seemed normal when he got home. Nicole greeted him with a kiss, and asked where he'd been.

"Oh, you know, here and there. I stopped in the lumber yard and priced that crown molding for the living room."

"That took all afternoon?"

"I did some other errands. Picked up a case of beer." In fact, Tim had spent most of the afternoon shooting pool with his friend Brad.

"Naturally. You can't be bothered to find a new job, but god forbid you should go a day without beer."

Yep, everything's normal, Tim thought. "Honey, let's not fight," he said. "Why don't you relax while I make dinner?" She gave him a steely look, but agreed. And the dinner turned out pretty good: grilled chicken breasts, rice and green beans.

Nicole was able to put her feet up for an extra hour before work, which put her in a much better frame of mind. Tim held his breath through most of dinner, still afraid that Lisa would blurt out the whole story to her aunt. She said nothing, but halfway through the meal she gave him a sly wink, and Linda, sitting across from her, saw it and grinned. Oh shit, Tim thought. Linda knows, too.

After dinner, while the twins washed the dishes, Tim followed Nicole into their bedroom. He thought that if he had sex with his wife, maybe he wouldn't be tempted by Lisa. He sat on the bed and watched her change into work clothes, which aroused him. When she had donned just bra and panties he pulled her to his lap. Kissing her neck he said, "Let's lock the door. You have time."

Nicole laughed, but got to her feet. "No, I don't have time. I'm picking up Jean on the way, her car's in the shop. Besides, I just took a shower."

"Ah baby, it's been a week."

"I know, but this is my last shift until Thursday. Can you wait until tomorrow night?"

"Sure, I guess," he said, but he looked so disappointed that Nicole hugged and kissed him.

"I love you, Timmy."

"I love you too, babe."

When Nicole left, Tim thought it better that he wasn't around the house. The next day was a school day, and the twins were staying in for the evening. He called Brad and made plans to watch a game on TV, taking a six-pack of beer with him.

Linda and Lisa spent the evening doing the sorts of things that teenaged girls do: school work, downloading music to their iPods, and talking on the phone. Mostly talking on the phone. But Linda didn't share with any of her friends the fact that she'd lost her virginity, and Lisa certainly wasn't about to tell anyone about the tryst with her uncle. When bedtime drew near, Linda worked up the nerve to ask her sister a question.

"Lis, will you help me with something?"

"That depends. How much are you gonna pay me?"

"Don't be like that. I would help you if you asked."

"Okay, okay. What is it?"

"Well..." Linda hesitated. "When I was with Jason last night, he asked me if I would, uh...shave."

"Shave? You mean he wants you to shave your cootchie?"

"Uh huh. And when did you start using words like that? Sometimes I wonder if we're even related..."

"Right, Miss Priss," Lisa scoffed. "You're the one who's thinking about shaving just to please her boyfriend. What is it you want me to do, anyway?"

"Well...I wondered if you would do the, um, actual shaving part. Because I'm afraid of cutting myself," she added quickly. "You know how careless I am when I shave my legs. You're much better at it than I am."

"Flattery..." Lisa started to say, but Linda cut her off.

"Oh, please? Then I can do you—if you want."

Lisa considered the idea. "All right," she said. "I'll do it. And you're right--you are too careless with a razor. I'll shave myself if I decide I like it."

The sisters went to the small bathroom they shared to gather towels, shaving cream, and disposable razors. "Hmmm," Lisa thought aloud. "It's too cramped in here. Let's use Nicole and Tim's bathroom. Then you can sit up on the counter next to the sink."

"But what if Uncle Tim comes home?"

"He won't. It's only ten o'clock, and you know what happens when Aunt Nicole is working and he goes to Brad's house."

Linda knew. He usually got drunk and came home well after midnight.

"Okay, let's go."

They marched through the house and through their aunt and uncle's bedroom to the master bath. The room was much more luxurious than their own small bath, and had a long counter top with 'his and hers' basins. "Sit up here," said Lisa, patting the space between the two sinks, while filling one with hot water. Linda peeled off her jeans and panties and sat on a towel, leaning back against the big mirror.

"It's funny," said Lisa. "It was only a few years ago we were so happy when this hair started to grow. We felt so grown up." Like the other outward signs of adolescence, Lisa and Linda had acquired pubic hair much later than most of the girls they knew. Lisa stepped into the adjacent bedroom and came back with the low seat from Nicole's dressing table. Fully dressed, she sat. Resting a hand on each of her sister's smooth knees she said, "Let's have a look."

Linda spread her legs. "Wider," commanded her twin, "and slide down a bit." Linda scooted her little round butt closer to the edge of the counter until she was forced to use a hand under each knee to hold her legs up. Lisa could now see every detail of her sister's pink cleft illuminated in the bright lights. The hair was mostly confined to the mound above the lips themselves, blonde and sparse. "This shouldn't be too hard," said Lisa, and lathered the whole area with foam.

"That's cold," admonished Linda as the razor began to slide over her mound.

"Sorry," answered her twin, and rinsed the blade in hot water. Stroke by stroke, the hair disappeared. Lisa used a wet washcloth to wipe the area clean, looking for stubble. There was none.

"Okay, this is the tricky part," she said, lathering the lips of her sister's pussy.

"Be careful," Linda said, though it was hardly necessary—Lisa's brow was furrowed with concentration. As her sister pulled and stretched the lips of her snatch, Linda began to feel the need grow inside her: she closed her eyes and remembered her sister's tongue burrowing in her slit. Lisa glanced up and saw that Linda's eyes were closed.

"Almost done," she said. In fact, the pouting lips were almost free of hair to begin with, but Lisa took her time, making sure to get every last blonde strand. Linda looked down when she felt the washcloth rinsing her clean. "Oh my god," said Lisa. "You look just like a little girl again."

Linda touched herself, sending a tingle through her body. She liked the way it felt with no hair to interfere with her probing fingers. Her slit, now completely devoid of hair, was more sensitive than ever, and she felt herself begin to get wet.

"Can I touch it?" Lisa asked.

"Sure," said Linda. She leaned back against the mirror and held her legs wide apart. Her clit began to pulsate as Lisa ran her fingers over the smooth puffy lips. Lisa caressed her sister's moist labia with the tip of one finger and spread the wetness over her clit. "Oh shit," Linda said. "That feels good." Her labia began to open like the petals of a flower.

Lisa bent forward and looked into her sister' eyes as she lowered her face to the steaming triangle, breathing in the scent of arousal. Linda couldn't help but gasp when Lisa's tongue made contact with her delicate pink folds. Unlike the urgency of her lovemaking the previous night, Lisa seemed content to explore every ridge and crevice of her sister's now-smooth pussy. In her undisguised need, Linda whimpered like a hungry child.

"Oh Jesus that's good!" she cried. "I love the way your tongue feels on my cunt!"

Lisa had never heard her sister use that word before, and she made hungry sounds of her own as she stabbed her tongue as far as she could into Linda's sopping hole. With her nose pressed against Linda's shaven mound, it seemed all her senses were filled with her sister's smooth hairless gash. Linda's cream was flowing and she could hear Lisa lapping it up like a thirsty dog. Finally, Lisa began to lick her clit, flicking her tongue across it again and again, then sucking it gently between her lips.

"God damn it, yes! Lis, fuck me with your fingers! Fuck me like you did last night!" Her sister complied, slipping first one, then two fingers into Linda's hot wet fuckhole. The tips of her curled digits quickly found the lightly corrugated spot hidden in the humid darkness, and Linda's arousal jumped instantly to a higher octave. Lisa encircled her sister's clit with her soft lips as she worked her fingers in and out, caressing that mysterious spot again and again.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me harder! Yeah, like that! Yeah...oh god...oh god...OH FUUUUCK!" screamed Linda as she came. And Tim, watching just outside the bathroom window, had to unzip the fly of his jeans and release his swollen cock.

He had been standing there for ten minutes or more. On arriving he'd noticed that the light was on in his bathroom. Strange—he had been expecting that corner of the house to be in total darkness. But no, it was definitely the master bathroom window that glowed through the branches of a large rhododendron. Tim had left Brad's much earlier than usual, not wishing to be hung over when Nicole got home from work. He had consumed five beers; enough to make him reckless, but not so much, he hoped, to make him feel like shit in the morning.

Seeing the light in his bathroom he had stolen quietly through the backyard to investigate. Knowing that the girls sometimes liked to bathe in the big Jacuzzi tub there, he had peeked in hoping to see one of them in a state of glorious undress. Because the shrub shielded the window from neighbors' prying eyes, they hadn't bothered to close the blinds completely, and the window was open. Tim had squeezed carefully between the house and the rhododendron's fragile branches.

Lo and behold, he saw both twins—one seated between the other's legs. He didn't know which twin was which, but soon realized what they were up to. One lovely blonde teenager was shaving the other's pussy! When the shaving was done, the scene had quickly evolved into one of frantic Sapphic lovemaking. Their identities were made clear when Linda cried out her sister's name. "I'll be damned," he said to himself. "That little Lisa..."

As he watched, Linda sat up and raised both hands to her sister's face, drawing her close for a kiss. "Wow," she said. "That was awesome."

"So do you think Jason will like your pussy all smooth like that?" giggled Lisa.

"Will he ever! I hope...I hope he makes me cum like you do."

"Yeah, and right now I want you to make me cum—you owe me! You went to sleep last night after I got you off. Now it's my turn."

"Okay," agreed Linda. "But we should go to our room. I'm afraid Tim will come home and find us in here."

"Would that be so terrible?" asked Lisa with a wicked smile.

"Oh my god!" cried Linda, stepping into her panties. "What has come over you?"

"Give me a break. Don't pretend you've never lusted over Uncle Tim before... and did you see the size of his dick? I bet it's bigger than Jason's."

That quieted Linda. She said nothing as they walked out of Nicole and Tim's bedroom. It was true: when she'd seen Lisa sucking Uncle Tim's cock she could hardly believe how big it was—certainly longer than Jason's, and much, much thicker.

As if on cue, the door opened and Tim walked in. "Hi girls," he said, a little too loudly. Noticing that Linda wore only a t-shirt and panties, he covered his eyes and spoke with mock gallantry, "Terribly sorry to barge in like this. How rude of me." Thus blinded, he failed to observe Lisa's book bag near the door. His feet became tangled in the straps and the twins watched as their burly uncle sprawled full length on the kitchen floor.

Gales of laughter flooded Tim's ears. Lisa, still laughing, walked over to her uncle and offered to help him to his feet. He accepted her hand with a sheepish grin. "What's the matter Timmy?" she said. "Had a little too much to drink?"

"Nah, I only had a few beers. I was just distracted by, uh, your sister."

"Oh, I think you're drunk," persisted Lisa. "I can smell it. We'd better put you to bed. Come on, Linda give me a hand. You've seen girls with no pants on before, haven't you Timmy?" Lisa took one arm and Linda the other, and between them they guided their uncle to his bedroom.

"Do we need to undress you and tuck you in bed?" asked Lisa with a naughty gleam in her eye.

Don't do this to me, thought Tim. He gave Lisa a harsh look, but if she caught his expression she ignored it. Having eaten Linda to orgasm—she could still taste her sister's juices in her mouth—Lisa was feeling randy in the extreme, and ready to throw caution to the wind. "If you won't let us undress you, we at least deserve a kiss goodnight," she said.

"Okay—then you'd better get to bed. Tomorrow's a school day."

Linda gave her uncle a short peck on the lips. But when Lisa stretched for her kiss, she parted her lips and probed his mouth with her tongue. He could taste Linda's pussy on that tongue and grew instantly hard. He knew he should break the kiss and send the girls away, but—shit! Lisa jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Tim lost his balance and toppled backwards onto the bed, with Lisa on top of him. "God damn it, Lisa! Are you nuts?" He looked to Linda for help, but she was laughing at the absurdity of the scene.

"Let's get him undressed," Lisa called to her sister, and started to work on the buttons of his shirt. Linda knelt to untie and remove his shoes.

Tim said, "Stop, you two. We can't be doing this." But his words sounded lame even to him. When Lisa finished unbuttoning his shirt, she ran her small hands through the thick hair of his chest and caressed his muscles. Linda pulled off his shoes and socks, then climbed up on the bed. Lisa bent down to resume their kiss, straddling Tim's belly. Trapped by his jeans, his hard cock ached to be freed. Linda saw the bulge there and was astounded by its size. She couldn't resist stroking it lightly through the denim.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"Girls, I'm serious," said Tim. "You need to get to bed right now."

"But Timmy," Lisa countered. "We are in bed." This provoked giggles from both sisters. Lisa sensed activity behind her. "Did you find a new toy down there Lin?" she asked.

"I found something," Linda said slowly. "I'm not sure what it is, but it's getting awfully big and hard."

"In that case, I'd better help you dig up this treasure," said Lisa, and climbed off her uncle to face Linda on Tim's opposite side. She stroked his thighs before joining her sister in rubbing Tim's dick. He was nearly mad with desire. After fantasizing for a year about a ménage-a-trois with his gorgeous teenage nieces, it seemed Tim's fantasy was about to come true. He knew it was wrong, but a guy has only so much will power. And truth be told, Tim was not the most strong-willed guy in the world. He made one last attempt.

"We can't do this," he said. "I'm a bad person."

"Oh relax, Uncle Tim," said Lisa. "You were minding your own business when we attacked you. It's all out fault." She undid the button of his jeans and lowered the zipper. "Now just lift your butt up so we can get these off. Linda needs to see what you've got in here." Tim's pride won out over his better judgment. He knew Linda would be impressed by the size of his cock, just like every other woman who had ever seen it.

His jeans came down, his stiffy making a tent in his boxer briefs. A wet spot showed that he was leaking pre-cum. The awe revealed on Linda's face was priceless. "I told you," giggled Lisa.

"Holy shit!" said Linda, wrapping her hand partially around the shaft. "It's as thick as my arm!" Lisa sucked on the head through the sticky fabric, looking up at her uncle. He groaned.

"Does Timmy still want his little nieces to leave him alone?" she teased.

"Oh fuck..." he mumbled, raising his hips as Linda tugged down the waistband of his shorts.

"I didn't think so," said Lisa. "Let me try," Linda said, taking the head of his enormous fuckstick in her mouth. It stretched her lips obscenely and caused her cheeks to bulge. She sucked on it as her sister ran her tongue up and down the shaft. Tim was in heaven. He propped his head up on a couple of pillows so he could watch his beautiful blonde nieces fellating his cock. While Linda continued to suck on the head, Lisa wrapped her hand around the shaft, and began to pump it up and down in her tiny fist.

"That's so hot," she said. "I'm fucking your mouth with his dick." Linda's eyes began to water as the head banged the back of her throat. "That's pretty good," said Lisa to her sister. "Did Jason teach you how to do that?" Lisa hefted his balls with her other hand as she pumped his shaft.

"Yeah," Tim groaned. "Lick them. Lick my balls, Lisa." She left off pumping his shaft and used both hands to lift his gonads to her mouth and lick them. "Oh fuck," said her uncle. But Lisa soon tired of his balls and moved up to fight over the head with her sister.

"I want some of that," she said, pulling it out of Linda's mouth and covering it with her own.

"Let's take turns," suggested Linda. And they did, one sister sucking on the fat head while the other worked on the shaft, then vice-versa. Soon Tim's cock was covered in the drool of the two gorgeous teens. At one point they both went for the head at the same time, and began licking it together. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed with the head of their uncle's cock between them; lips and tongues slipping and sliding over the tumescent flesh. For a moment they ignored him and frenched each other passionately.

"God that's beautiful," he said.

Lisa glanced up at him mischievously. "Are you shocked, Uncle Tim?"

"Not any more," he answered. "I—I heard you last night. In your room."

Both girls' mouths fell open in surprise. "You were listening?" ventured Linda.

"Not on purpose," he lied. "You were making so much noise I couldn't help it."

The twins looked at him and then at each other. Linda shrugged, and Lisa began to giggle. "Fuck it," she said, and they went back to sharing his thick slab of beef.

Tim sank his fingers into the silky blonde hair at the back of each girl's head and held their faces to his cock. It occurred to him that he must have been good in a previous life, because Nirvana must be very much like this. If he was reborn as an insect in the next life, it was worth it.

callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers
12