Linda and Lisa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
261 Followers

Lisa began to pump his shaft again as Linda sucked on the head. Tim knew he couldn't hold out much longer. "Wait," he said, grabbing Lisa's wrist. "Why don't you two get undressed?"

"Don't you want us to get you off?" asked Linda.

"Fuck yeah," he answered. "But not just yet. It's your turn now."

Lisa was still wearing jeans and a tank top, while her sister wore only a t-shirt and panties. Unlike her twin, Linda had never been naked in front of her uncle—not to her knowledge, anyway. Lisa didn't hesitate, and stood to peel off her jeans. "Don't be shy, Lin," she said. "He already knows what I look like, and you're not much different." Tim watched, his eyes drinking in every detail of her luscious teen flesh. "Do you like my body, Uncle Tim?" she said, and did a little pirouette next to the bed.

He only nodded, his face a mask of pure lust. Lisa stole up behind her sister and raised both of Linda's arms over her head. "Help me, Timmy," she said. "She looks like she's chickening out." Linda gave a little scream as Tim lifted the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Lisa held the shirt around her sister's wrists and together they stretched her out on the bed. Tim fell on her and began to suck her glorious pink nipples. Linda squealed as if in distress.

"Shut up, bitch," said Lisa. "You know you love it." Linda's cries soon turned to sighs, her sensitive nips sending currents of electricity straight to her clit. Lisa bent to kiss her as Tim slid down her body and spread her legs. The puffy lips of her snatch were clearly visible through her thin cotton panties and Tim's mouth pressed damp material into her slit. Her scent was intoxicating.

Linda had quit struggling and Tim quickly pulled off her sodden knickers. "Oh my god, you're shaved," he said, feigning surprise. "That is so fucking hot." Lisa set about sucking her sister's stiff nipples as Tim ravished her snatch with his tongue. Having her pussy and tits sucked at the same time was so deliriously pleasurable that Linda was soon on the verge of orgasm.

"She's not a virgin anymore, you know," volunteered Lisa. "Why don't you fuck her?"

"Oh yes," said Linda. "Fuck my little pussy." Why not? Tim figured. It's too late now to think about consequences. He rose to his knees to mount Linda's freshly shaved snatch.

"Wait a minute—who's going to do me?" Lisa asked. "I need some action too."

Tim offered a solution. He had envisioned this scenario many times during the past year, and now here was a chance to act out his most cherished fantasy.

"I have an idea," he said. "Lie on your back, Lisa." When she was stretched out on the bed, he lifted Linda in his arms and flipped her over. He then lowered her face-down atop her sister in the sixty-nine position. "Now Linda can lick your pussy while I fuck her."

Lisa looked up at her uncle from between her sister's thighs. "What a dirty mind you have, Uncle Tim," she said. "I love it." Tim could hardly believe his luck. Linda's perfect round ass was raised high in the air, her legs spread over Lisa's face, and her smooth pink pussy waited for him. He pressed the head of his enormous love muscle against the folds of Linda's tiny slit.

Linda looked back at him over her shoulder. "Yes, give it to me," she said. He pressed forward more insistently, searching for the opening.

"I'd better help you with that," said Lisa. She grasped his cock and slid it up and down Linda's slit until the head gained the entrance to her sister's fuckhole. Lisa watched in fascination as Tim worked his huge stiffy in and out, inches above her face, gradually stuffing more and more of it inside Linda's tight pussy.

When about three-quarters of his dick was lodged inside her, Linda moaned, "Oh god...oh god...it's so big...oh fuck." Tim put his hands around her slim waist and rammed his cock in up to the balls. She let out a scream. Lisa wasn't sure if her sister's cry was one of pain or pleasure until the scream formed into words. "Yes, fuck me!" she begged. "Fuck me with your big cock!"

Lisa was both terrified by her sister's words and excited beyond all measure. The great mystery was being enacted right in front of her nose and she could hardly wait to try it herself. Then she remembered why Tim had chosen this position. "God damn it, Linda! Eat me! Lick my pussy while he fucks you!"

Linda fell to licking her sister's blonde snatch as the need for release built in her again. Having already cum once, she knew there would be more. She slurped at Lisa's pussy like it held the nectar of the gods. When she sucked the stiff clitoris between her lips, Lisa finally reached the orgasm for which she had waited so long. Tim eased his cock out of Linda's sopping gash until only the head remained buried. It was shining with teen love sauce, and below it he could see Lisa's pretty face contorted with ecstasy.

Lisa's eyes were shut tight, her mouth open in a perfect 'O'. It seemed like an invitation. Tim pulled his glistening cock from Linda's quim and directed the head with his fingers into Lisa's mouth. Her eyes popped open. "Do you like the way your sister's pussy tastes on my dick?" he asked.

"Mmmpff!" said Lisa. Tim only forced more of his thick meat into her mouth. Linda looked back at him.

"Please, Timmy," she said. "Put it back in me." He withdrew his cock from Lisa's mouth.

"Okay," he said, shoving his fatty back in Linda's cunt. "Since you asked so politely." Lisa stuck out her tongue and licked Tim's cock at the point where it entered her sister's dripping gash. "Oh fuck," he grunted. Then her inquisitive tongue found Linda's clit.

"Yes," said Linda, an edge of hysteria in her voice. "Lick my clit while he fucks me!" Lisa lapped greedily at her sister's pink nub, a steady flow of musky fluid trickling into her mouth. "Yeah, just like that!" Linda cried. "You're gonna make me cum! Yeah...yeah...fuck meeee!" she screamed as her slender body was wracked with spasms of almost unbearable intensity.

Tim held his cock deep in the blonde teenager's pussy as her orgasm subsided, girl juice running down his scrotum into Lisa's mouth. He didn't wait long. Linda's body was still quivering when Tim began to slam his cock into her harder than ever, his hands at her hips, his balls slapping her mound with each thrust. "Uh, uh, uh," Linda moaned, her voice trance-like.

Tim felt his nuts tighten. "Oh Jesus, I'm gonna shoot!" he growled.

"Yeah, cum in my mouth!" said Lisa, her face hidden in the shadow of Tim's thick member.

"No!" cried Linda. "Cum in my pussy! It's okay, I'm on the pill!" Tim had planned to cum on Lisa's face, but was stirred by the pleas of both twins. With a roar, he let loose a tremendous blast in Linda's tight teen hole. Quickly pulling out, he pointed his cock at Lisa's open mouth and jerked himself off. Several huge gobs of cum found their target, but even more splashed onto her smooth face.

Tim held the tip of his cock to Lisa's tongue and milked out the last drops. She took the head between her lips and sucked, making him shudder. "Mmmm," she said at last, releasing his slimy cock. "That was good. Do you have any more?"

Tim stared at her in disbelief. "There," he said, indicating Linda's gaping cunt where a thick river of his seed was oozing through the pink folds. Lisa wrapped her arms around her sister's round ass and lifted her face to lap at the sticky mess. The viscous fluid on her lips and cheeks mingled with the slippery juices covering Linda's swollen labes.

"You dirty whore," said Linda, as her twin sister drank their uncle's semen from her pussy. "You filthy fucking slut." When she had lapped up all she could and Linda's cunt was as clean as she could make it, Lisa fell back on the bed, a look of pleased contentment on her face. As Tim watched, Linda rolled off her sister and turned around.

Lisa's cheeks were shiny with smeared splooge. "Jesus," said Linda. "Your face looks like a glazed doughnut." Lisa smiled. Suddenly, she grabbed Linda's arm and pulled her close.

"You know you want to taste it," she said.

"No," said Linda, but she didn't put up much of a fight. Lisa kissed her, and after a moment Linda relaxed. Tim could see that she relished the kiss as much as Lisa did. Their tongues swirled together as they'd done for years, each girl knowing what the other liked best. Linda's cheeks were soon as messy as Lisa's, and they took turns tonguing each other's face clean, giggling happily.

Tim collapsed on the bed. This was beyond even his most twisted fantasies. He looked at his watch: it was one-thirty in the morning. The girls had to be up for school in five hours, and Nicole would be home from work two hours after that. If his wife ever got wind of this, their marriage would certainly be over.

"Lisa, Linda," he said.

"Yes, Uncle Tim," they answered in unison.

"Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go again."

callmQ67
callmQ67
261 Followers
12