Linda and the Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
377 Followers

Linda knew it too, and she knew how much I loved to fuck her when another man's cum was deep in her cunt, so she knee walked higher until I was free to sit up. I got behind her on all fours and pressed my dick between those wide open, slimy cunt lips and buried myself to the hilt in her channel of love. My cock was as rigid as a bar of steel. I knew I had to fuck her fast, because I wouldn't last long with this beautiful woman. Grasping her breasts, I fucked her hard and fast. Still not fully recovered from her last orgasm, she shuddered through a renewal of her last one as I felt my balls tighten with a load of hot cum building to blast deep into my wife's cunt. Her back arched simultaneously with the first hot jet punching through James' load. Grasping her tits and holding on for dear life, I pounded into her cunt, riding her though the orgasm we had just triggered once again.

"Oh, damn, I've got to rest," she gasped as I too rolled away from her. I wanted to eat her pussy, but she was too hot for that for a few moments and I watched with a satisfied smile as she rolled over on her back, legs spread wide, and fanned her pussy with one hand as a trickle of semen rolled down the crease of her labia to her ass. I guess the sight was too much for James because he reached over to cup Linda's right breast, one finger rolling back and forth over the swollen nipple.

"Can you spend the night?" my wife asked her latest lover.

"That's exactly what I hoped to do," James answered with a smile. "Now that I know Earl has no objections to my fucking you, I'd love that. I can't imagine leaving you looking like this and knowing that, if I can manage to do it, I could fuck you all night."

That was music to my ears, because the best part of sharing my wife with another man was waking up in the middle of the night and finding her beneath him, shuddering with the powerful orgasms that she had when her partner was someone whose cock reached deep into her pussy and pushed their load of cum directly into her cervix. Often I would find her on her side, letting him suck those marvelous tits of hers. That was perfect for me. I could spoon her and slide right into that hot pussy, fucking her as I reached around her and held her breast against his mouth.

We all knew it would be a great evening and that my wife would be seeing her dentist more frequently than ever before.

oldfogey
oldfogey
377 Followers
12