Linda and the Lash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he lengthened his stroke strike so the punisher travelled quite a way before smacking home against my pudenda, producing a long, howling "Owwww-aaargh" from my lips.

Next he switched his position, so he was standing beside me, facing down to my pussy and he delivered the strokes in a downwards motion, as opposed to the upwards sweeps he had employed before.

This had the effect of placing the leather's caress against my inner buttock cheeks, my anus, my cunt, my labia and my clitoris. The effect was, of course, even more brutal.

Some 10 strokes burned onto me this way before Brad dropped the flogger and turned to face me. Stepping closer to my head, he pressed his turgid penis to my mouth and whispered: "Thank the whipmaster, my darling!"

I sucked on his seven-inch prick, tasting the copious pre-cum which seeped from its head.

Then Brad returned to the bottom of the X shape and knelt before my pussy. I felt his tongue probing my chastised flesh, first at my anus, then my cunt, then across my labia lips before alighting on my engorged clit, engorged thanks to his attentions with the pussy punisher!

As he licked and kissed me down there I felt hundreds of little shocks flooding through my groin. For a while they were almost unbearable, like electricity surging and punishing me even more. In one ghastly moment I felt as if I was going to wet myself and flood his face with my urine.

Somehow I controlled myself, clamping my teeth together as the pain from his tongue and lip contact punished me, even though his flogging had stopped.

Then, gradually at first, then faster and faster, I began to enjoy his oral attentions. The pain had died to a dull numbness, then I felt my pussy starting to moisten again, to become alive, only this time it was not alive with pain but pleasure!

I heard a hissing voice, then realised it was mine!

"Yessss," I heard myself plead. "Yessss, don't stop, yessss, oh yessss, whipmaster, lick me, lick me!"

And lick me he did, his tongue now flashing around my cunt, labia and clit, until as I tried to writhe and wriggle on his mouth he concentrated on my clitoris, licking, laving and sucking until I lost control totally and screamed at the top of my lungs: "Tongue fucker! You fucking lovely tongue fucker! Tongue fuck me, tongue fuck me!"

And as he complied with my urgent, screaming request I crashed into the most shuddering, stunning, gut-wrenching orgasm I had ever experienced in my life!

Brad stood and smiled down at me, his cock still thick, heavy and erect. "And how was that, my darling little librarian?" he inquired, as I panted still from the delights of my monster Big O.

"Well, darling," I gasped, still feeling the intensity of my climax, "I'll tell you one thing. It's got lectures on the Dewey Decimal System totally fucked!"

To be continued...

12