Linda and the Lash Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with the twin titty sucking by the men and the pussy worship by the wonderful woman, I became excited and felt a tingling running through my sex – I was going topissmyself!

"Oh fuck, Carmen, please, I'm going to wet myself, I can't control it," I informed my big-breasted cunnilinguist.

Carmen's reaction was to increase the speed of her tongue tempo on my pussy, it was now fairly racing across my cunt lips, my labia and my clit, up and down, faster and faster.

"Carmen, for fuck's sake, I'm going to piss!" I cried out.

Carmen continued her oral adoration but Gary and Brad ceased their nipple sucking and both went to where they could watch my total degradation as I emptied my bursting bladder.

"Let it go, Linda, let it go!" Brad urged and half-sitting up from the bench where my head lay I looked down at Carmen's head, bobbing up and down as she traversed my pussy. She showed no signs of stopping – and I had to pee!

With a sob of relief I cried out "Yeees" and a stream or urine jetted from my urethra. Carmen didn't miss a beat. As I expelled my golden stream I heard a sound of gulping as the big black woman drank me down!

Finally I was done and I fell back on the bench and Carmen looked up at me with a smile. "And now, madam, are you going to fucking come?" she asked, the word "fucking" sounding so out of place in her beautifully modulated and high-class English accent.

Carmen's mouth resumed its work, and then I was coming on it. The pressure gone from my bladder, I revelled in the wonderful feeling of release as the 40-year-old licked and laved me to a screaming, shouting Big O.

The lovely lady stepped away from my sweat-stained body and placed a warm pair of lips onto mine. "Thank-you Linda, your golden cocktail was gorgeous – it must be that lovely Australian wine," she smiled.

"And now, my dear," I heard Brad say. "it's time for Gary to get his rocks off."

I looked down towards my pussy and saw the silver-haired black man standing, his prick level with my cunt, a big grin on his face.

"Just a modest little nine inches but I trust I won't disappoint you my dear," he announced as I felt the helmet of his cut cock press against my cunt lips.

Then, as I gave a sharp intake of breath, the biggest prick I'd ever experienced began to move slowly but inexorably up my vagina. I breathed out and tried to relax as his huge muscle kept thrusting into me, then his crinkly-haired pubic bone was against mine. Slowly, but gently, he began to perform up and down thrusts, his hands reaching out to cup and stroke my breasts as he fucked me.

"Fuck, she's got such a tight little cunt, Brad," said the professor, as he continued his fuck strokes.

His cock was massive, but by now magnificent, as well.

"Oh fuck me," I gasped, a remark which was a comment of awe as well as a request, as I relaxed and began to enjoy his thrusting strokes.

Then, after a seemingly short time, but which in reality was about three minutes, Gary pulled out from my cunt and placed his shaft against my sex trench, its helmet lying just above my mons, its one eye peeping up at me. Then a plume of spunk erupted and landed just beneath my breasts. Then another splattered onto my belly, then a third dribbled out onto my mons. Then he was done.

Brad produced some tissues and cleaned me, while Gary sat back and sprawled in the easy chair. Carmen walked around the lower arms of the X-frame and freed me. Then we all walked upstairs.

On reaching the lounge, Carmen whispered in my ear: "Time for some girl talk. Let's go upstairs." Then she turned to the men: "Linda and I are going upstairs for a woman-to-woman chat. Why don't you watch one of those flagellation movies you're both so fond of?"

Then, taking me by the hand, Carmen took me up to the guest bedroom and knelt to slip my high heels off – I'd worn them throughout my session in the basement – and patted the bed.

"Hop on the bed, Linda," she said. "Those two will be stroking their hard-ons down there for hours. I want to know all about you."

The lush-breasted beauty lay beside me and kissed me sensuously on the mouth. "And I don't mean Des Moines, or wherever you're from, I don't mean fucking Hack Wilson or Casey Sodding Stengel.

"I mean your love of the lash. Tell me!"

I snuggled against her, marvelling at the full firmness of her big breasts as they mashed against my firm, but far smaller, pair.

"It's like electricity," I said. "It's a sort of tingling. And the wonderful feeling of apprehension in your belly before the stroke. Then the hundreds of little shocks – especially when it's your pussy being punished. It's all so shocking, so decadent, but they way Brad does it, so fucking exciting."

"And the sex? What about the sex?" asked Carmen, her hand straying to my pussy, pulling one leg away so she could gain easier access.

"The sex is electric, too," I confessed. "I've never had better sex. Such fantastic orgasms. It's so exciting."

Then I remembered my "accident" on the X-frame. "Oh, sorry Carmen, when I said 'exciting' it's just that I couldn't control myself down there – I just had to piss."

Carmen smiled and pressed her mouth against mine. "Forget it, I have a thing about urine, guess I'm a bit kinky that way. Anyway, the men found it hugely arousing, I bet."

Then she lay back and widened her thighs. "I've licked you, like to try me?"

I looked at her, trying to frame a reply. "I'm, I'm – er, I'm not a lesbian," I said. "I've never done it."

Carmen's face broke into a soft, reassuring smile. "Trust me, you'll like it," she said, placing a strong, firm hand on my neck and pressing me down towards her minge.

As I neared the target the most exquisitely powerful perfume invaded my senses. It was that sexily female scent that every woman who's fingered herself to orgasm has smelled after pressing her fingers to her face in the post-Big O delight.

I placed my tongue onto her large labia lips, licking inside them on the bright pink inner flesh. Her cunt was dripping wet and inviting. Then I abandoned all reserve and began to work her over like a total whore, like a slut.

What had the boss said that morning? That I was dressed like "a hooker who had a date with a sex maniac"?

Well, if he could only see me now!

To be continued.

12