Linda and the Lash Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen spoke up. "Let's try you out in my wedgy high heels. I think they might fit you."

The beautiful big television presenter went and fetched the shoes she had worn for her prancing and I slipped them on. "Perfect," I said, walking up and down naked in front of the trio, "in fact they're very comfortable. Let's hope I can stay balanced on one foot in them."

Brad and Carmen then went outside to sit in the shade of a poolside seat – and kiss and cuddle, no doubt – while Gary prepared me for my prancing pony training session.

First he placed the lovely feathered plume on my head, then attached the leather choker around my neck, followed by the cuffs for my wrists which he then hooked to the rings in the choker, pressing my arms straight out, elbows pointing forward.

His next task was to apply the nipple clamps to my already erect nipples – although this didn't stop him from sucking on each, prior to attachment. The heavy ball in the center of the chain dragged on my nipples, causing sharp shooting pains.

Finally, Gary made me open my mouth and inserted the red rubber bit, which he fastened tightly around at the back of my head.

"There, my delightful little pony, look at yourself in the mirror," he said, walking me over to a long mirror on the wall.

I admired myself in my extremely erotic bondage gear, then felt Gary's hard-on pressing against my buttocks.

"I'd really like to fuck you right now, you lovely little librarian you," he whispered in my ear, "but I'm afraid I'm under instructions to begin your training. Sorry 'bout that."

From a stand in the corner of the living room, Gary produced one of the two buggy whips, then he approached me. But before beginning my training, he couldn't resist copping a quick feel!

I felt his forefinger alight on my anus, slip up its first inch or so, then he removed it and traced down to my cunt. And, needless to say, it was a very wet cunt! Gary's finger probed there, too, only deeper this time. Then he withdrew and traced his finger across his nostrils before sucking on it.

"You taste so fucking wonderful," he whispered into my ear. "But now, training calls!"

And he turned me towards the sliding door leading to poolside.

"First I'll start you off with a walk around the pool, so you can get used to the pony prance," said the university professor. "It's simple – just remember that with each step you bring your knees up so those lovely thighs of yours are horizontal to the ground. Right, over to the sliding doors and start prance walking when I give the signal."

I stood by the opening and the "signal" was, of course, a stinging but not unbearable stroke across my buttocks from the buggy whip and a call of "Walk on" from Gary.

I stepped into the heat of the afternoon to see Brad and Carmen, cool drinks in their hands, fondling each other. Brad had his free hand on Carmen's breasts, her free hand was caressing his cock.

I started to high step slowly around the pool, Gary following on behind, several feet behind, occasionally lashing me across the buttocks to remind me "Keep those knees high, pony girl!"

Finally, when he'd brought me to a halt on the X-chalk mark, I was sweating profusely from the exertions in the heat.

Brad commented on it: "A lovely sheen on her coltish young body, Gary. She looks fucking great!"

Gary made no comment, but stepped off to my left. "Right, Linda," he announced, "time to start a slow on-the-spot pony prance. I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far, so keep it up."

Then the buggy whip flashed across my buttocks, sending a searing signal for me to raise my right leg. I wobbled slightly as I did this, but managed to steady myself. I was aware of the sweat running down my naked body in rivulets as I held the pose, silently praying that Gary would move to my right and allow me to change legs.

Then he spoke, as he walked behind my bare back and buttocks: "Since you're a beginner, Linda, I'll not drag out the gaps between your strokes. See, it shows what a benevolent whipmaster I can be, doesn't it?"

I nodded my head, slowly, carefully, just in case it played havoc with my one-legged balancing act. Then, mercifully, I felt the second stroke. I placed my right foot back on the pavers, and drew my left up, again wobbling slightly before steadying myself as my knee reached the correct position.

"Wonderful," called Carmen, as I balanced in front of them. "She's going to make a perfect pony, Gary."

Gary by this time was directly in front of me, one hand stroking his massive erection. Then the tip of the buggy whip was tickling my sex trench. I shut my eyes and tried to concentrate on not over-balancing. Then the whip was removed and Gary was by my left side again.

This went on for several minutes – Brad timed it at 10, apparently – before Gary announced a "change of pace".

"Time for some fast, on-the-spot prancing," he told me, before flicking the whip across my ass.

I started to prance in place, once earning a cut of the biggy whip for going too fast! "Slow it down, Linda, it's not a fucking race!" called my trainer.

Then he ordered me into a slow prance and finally four or five more rounds of the prancing in place and holding the pose, before whipping me to a standstill.

Gary walked to the poolside table, laid the buggy whip on it and walked back to my sweat-stained body. I was panting from my exertions, my backside was burning not only from the attentions of the buggy whip, but also the strong Californian sun.

"Well done, Linda, well done," said Gary, running one hand down my left buttock. "I can see you're going to make one marvellous little prancing pony."

Then he stepped behind me and I could feel his erection pressing between my cheeks. "Now spread those lovely legs wide and bend over, not all the way, just so as I can access your delightful little cunt, my dear," he ordered.

I dipped my upper body over and spread my feet wide. Gary patted my right buttock.

"Perfect, my dear," he said, "your sweet little pussy is in perfect alignment with my cock."

Then, with one hand steering his helmet to my cunt lips and one hand steadying me on the right hip, Gary guided his nine inches of super-strength hard-on into my dripping cunt. He thrust smoothly up me until I could feel his pubic bone banging against my nates.

After establishing a steady rhythm to his fucking, Gary placed his right hand around my front and started to stroke my clit. His fingers were strong, but supple and they sent shock waves of delight coursing through my body as he stroked me with one hand, and fucked me with his mighty cock.

Soon – it didn't take long, I can tell you – I was starting to pant and moan as I felt my orgasm starting. Then, as he maintained his steady tempo, I cried out the famous mantra "I'm coooooming" and exploded beneath him in a paroxysm of sheer pleasure as the climax crashed through me.

It was quite obvious that being a prancing pony girl had its rewards!

To be continued.

12