Linda and the Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!" she said and in the next moment Simon had pushed his length inside. I moved my hands further up Linda's inner thigh as I watched the full length of Simon's shaft vanish up Linda's pussy. Simon leaned back and held Linda's legs by the back of her knees and began fucking her. I moved back a little and moved my hands away. Everything now had a force of its own and there was a very natural rhythm to it all. I looked at the penis sliding in. I studied the way that it slipped between the lips and I was fascinated by the way that it was so quickly coated with vaginal juices. I stared directly at it and I could feel my eyes widening.

I don't know why it happened but at that point I said out loud. "This is the marital bed". My words seemed to have a positive effect.

"Oh yes." Said Simon and the pace of him fucking Linda seemed to quicken. Without thinking about it I moved off the bed and stood at the side. I began masturbating furiously as I watched Simon's body move more fully onto Linda's. They began to kiss passionately and I watched as Simon's buttocks bobbed up and down and as Linda's legs wrapped around his hips.

A few minutes later and Linda had turned herself over so that she was on all fours and she pushed her buttocks up high and then she looked at me and said. "Push me onto him." Simon was positioned behind her with his large cock, once more nested between her vaginal lips. I got on the bed next to Linda's arched body and gripped hold of her hips. My hands spread a little over her buttocks and as I pulled them apart I could see the large purple glans just resting between her labia. I pushed her body towards his and Simon held his position. He didn't move an inch with the result that inches of rigid cock went deep inside Linda.

Then I pulled her body back and looked at the juices shimmering along the veined shaft. I could see her lips stretched around the thick tubular shaft and again I pushed her body towards his and the full penis slipped inside once more. Then out once more, then in once more, then out once more and so it went on. Simon stayed completely still and Linda let me have control over her body. I already felt guilty and responsible for what we were doing but especially now. The actions were all mine as the rigid penis slid in and out of Linda's vagina. I was in control of the motion and creating the fuck. It was the most erotic moment and my own penis was twitching and aching for my hand but I couldn't let go of Linda's hips. I had to keep the rhythm steady as Linda let me steer her pussy over the penis.

I took pleasure from the sight of her vaginal lips as they puckered and hugged the thick cock. Simon stood utterly still and completely rigid and Linda allowed me control of her young body and she moaned deeply as I pushed her onto the inches. It seemed to go for ages and then I pulled back a little too far and the penis popped out. I looked at it as it dripped juices onto the bedspread. Linda rolled across the bed panting and moaning.

Then Simon stood up on the bed and Linda knelt in front of him. Simon looked at me, then looked at his penis and then at Linda's breasts, then at me again, then again at his penis and once more at Linda's breasts. "Would you like to give me a helping hand?" he said.

I have never touched another man's penis before but I found myself compelled by curiosity. I moved next to him. I looked down at his enormous member and took a deep breath. Slowly I moved my hand towards his cock as it twitched and curved upwards in, what I considered to be the most elegantly erect state. He was a picture of phallic splendour, glorious and rigid. I touched him and could feel the moistness of the shaft. It was moist and yet very stiff. I wrapped my hand around Simon's length and I could feel it pulsing as I began to masturbate him. He groaned and I felt his penis swelling up and becoming even harder. Linda stayed poised with her pert breasts presented just a few inches away from Simon's glans as I massaged his firmness. I kept his aim on Linda's lovely boobs and occasionally worked over his corona making the glans swell into a large purple plum.

I was suddenly aware that my nostrils were filled the aroma of the sex. I could smell genital juice and the sweet smell of sweat and at that moment Simon cried out and I could feel his penis swelling incredibly. With my other hand I reached up and caressed his right buttock and suddenly his shaft thickened even more and a large spurt of his semen shot through the thick tube and splattered right across Linda's left breast. I continued massaging his cock and squeezing his buttock and he groaned as another, even larger squirt of sperm fired through his member and over Linda's lovely body. And then another and then a few more until Linda's body was a Jackson Pollack of dribbling sperm. I watched as the issue formed little streams which trickled down over Linda's stomach and down towards the swollen lips of her freshly fucked vagina. Her body glistened and shimmered in the dim light and then she placed her mouth over Simon's cock and licked the juices from his glans and his corona. The Gods were pleased.

12