Linda & the Stableman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHHHH!" Linda hissed, moving to close the door. "What are you talking about?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Oh, Mrs. Linda, you caint hide nothin from me – I knowed you too long. Why the time you came back from the stable after givin' Mr. Val that lickin', I knowed that you was gettin his services."

"His 'services'?" she asked, trying not to blush.

"Maam, it don't take no college graduate to see the look in your eye that says you's a complete woman again. "'Sides' I dun seen Mr Val climbing out your bedroom too many morning to think I's havin a dream. Sometimes, he leaves buck-naked! I can see's why you a moanin' and the bedsprings goin' all night".

Now the color drained from Linda's face – discovered! She could see it now, disgrace, scandal, the talk!

Mamie could see this in her face and quickly reassured her – "Don' worry child", she grinned, "Ain't nobody know 'bout that part but me, an Mamie ain't talkin'"

She breathed a sigh of relief, Mamie had always been her closest confidant – as well as being hard to put anything over on.

"What do you mean 'that part' Mamie?"

"Well – the whole ranch knows you done took your crop to Mr. Val – they done heard him cry out when you wailed on his naked behind – one or two even saw you swingin' that whip – afore you shut the door – they all hightailed it outta there when they seed you, they was afraid they was next!" she said laughing, "But I'll bet I knows what happen in there after that!"

"Oh Mamie", she hugged her maid, "How'd you become so wise?"

"I keeps my eyes open child." She says, hugging Linda. "So tell Mamie your troubles – how can you be sad with that man lovin' you every night?"

"I don't know Mamie, Val's great, kind, tender, gentle – but I was, well I was expecting...."

"you was expectin' what girl?"

"I was expecting him to take charge more, be – wilder, more spirited, maybe even a bit rougher"

Mamie grinned. "well, there's your problem child – you want him to be a wild one, but you done broke him jus' like you broke that stallion you rides."

She considered this for a moment – "Yes, Mamie, but Buck is still wild, spirited – a little unpredictable – I didn't make Buck into a gelding, but Val....."

"Well child, horses got more sense den men does – you's his boss lady – you done broke him, you's in charge now."

"Oh, I see, his wild side is what got my attention – you mean it's gone now?"

"Girl, you can get that wild side back – but you gotta do it right."

"How can I do it Mamie? What can I say to him."

"Honey" she laughed out loud, "you doesn't has to say nothin! – You let your body say what you want to Mr. Val."

"What do you mean Mamie?"

"Look here girl," she said, turning Linda to the mirror, then turning her partly away, "tell Mamie what you sees in dat mirror."

Linda saw what Mamie meant – she saw herself through different eyes. The tight riding pants hugged her shapely hips and firm thighs. She giggled – never realizing how sexy she looked in those pants! No wonder Val had fallen for her.

"But why are you hiding what's up front girl?"

Linda looked puzzled.

"You got your bosoms all bound up in that contraption!"

The bra she always wore riding – did take most of the bounce out of her breasts.

"You's gonna be makin love, or ridin' horses honey?"

"Well, I was going to ride, but I could see Val now I guess."

"That's my girl, let's get dat bra offn' you now"

She started to unbutton Linda's crisp blouse, but she pulled away – embarrassed.

"Girl, how many times I done seed you in your bathtub?"

She allowed Mamie to continue.

"When I heard you a-moanin in the tub, I thought you was sick, bet then I comes into the room, and you's eyes all closed, with your legs over the sides, your hands on yourself, honey – I knew you was jus' takin' care of yourself."

Linda blushed anew "You... Knew... I was..., I was..."

"Course I knowed it honey, don't be shamed 'o yourself – I always knew you was the type of woman needed that kind of attention – lots of it."

Mamie had Linda's blouse off now and held it while she took off her tight bra.

Holding the blouse for her she says "Now dat's what men want to see – all that the good Lord done gave you."

"You wearin' any perfume honey?"

"No, do you think I should?"

Mamie sighed "Girl, how on earth did you catch your first husband?"

She walked to Linda's dressing table and retrieved her atomizer. Linda applied a little at each side of her neck and put the bottle down.

Mamie rollered her eyes, "Girl, you lookin' for a man or a bloodhound? How's he gonna smell dat little bit?"

She grabed the atomizer and spritzed a healthy dose between Linda's breasts, then pulled the front of her jodhpurs out and spritzed her lower belly.

Shocked, Linda asked, "Why there?"

"Honey, you never know." she grinned wickedly.

Linda buttoned her blouse and looked in the mirror – she approved of what she saw.

"OK Mamie, can you have one of the hands get Val?"

Mamie plopped onto the bed "Lord Help Us!" she said, shaking her head.

"What?" Linda asked.

"Girl, you wanna make love to a tiger or a hothouse plant?"

Linda looked puzzled, Mamie fairly shouted, "Look at dis room girl!"

She looked around – the canopy bed, antiques, flowered wallpaper, lace curtains – all was as it should be – she still looked puzzled.

"Honey, dis is a woman's room – a man can't take charge in here – you gots to go to him."

"I should go to him?" Linda asks.

"Honey – you want to make love to a wild animal – you goes to this den."

"Right" she says – finally seeing Mamie's point. "I guess I'm ready to go then"

"almos ready honey" she says – tugging two more buttons open on Linda's blouse – exposing q lot of clevage, "you gots to give the man a peek honey!"

Linda grinned "Thanks Mamie" hugging her maid.

"Jus two more things girl – I done left some clean clothes for you in Mr. Val's room, and - you gots to tell me all about it all later! Oh! 'an don' forget this" she finished – holding out her riding crop.

Linda tucked it under her arm and bounced out of the room, taking the stairs two at a time. Her nipples stiffened from the friction against her blouse. She felt 10 years younger – excited, nervous, a little scared – but ready to meet the wild animal in his den.

She saw Val holding Buck's reigns.

"Put Buck back in his stall Val, we need to talk" she said heading to the tack room.

Puzzled, Val took Buck to his stall and slipped his bridle off. He tugged on the saddle strap and freed Buck from the heavy leather rig. He hoisted it onto his shoulder, heading to the tack room as Buck seemed happy enough to head back to his stall.

He slung the saddle onto the rack and turned to face Linda. "Yes Ma'am?" he asked looking his boss in the eye.

Linda paused a moment, giving Val a chance to look her over. This might be harder than Mamie let on, she thought.

"Val, it's about you and me."

"You and me Ma'am?" he asked "Haven't I been doing a good job?"

"Val – you're doing a fine job, it's just that since I, since I ..." she stumbled over the words. She held up the riding crop, "since I used this on you..."

Val snapped – "since you did that, everybody on the ranch has been snickering about me! They laugh at me behind my back. Why if they knew what I was doing in your room every night, I'D be the one laughing, that's for sure." He snatched the crop from her hand.

"I'm sorry Val" she said lowering her eyes "I didn't mean to..."

"Sorry? Sorry! – it's easy to say you're sorry – but that don't stop the snickering"

He angrily swung the crop through the air, it swished like it had that day three weeks ago.

"I'll show you sorry Linda!" He grabbed her by the front of her blouse. She jerked back, tearing the blouse open – exposing her breasts.

He grabbed her by the arm and hustled her to the saddle rack where she had administered his cropping. He pushed her roughly over the saddle, she pushed herself back up – falling back onto the floor.

"You can't make me bend over for that, I wont!"

He hoisted her up by her collar, nearly tearing her blouse completely off, and dragged her back over the saddle. He grabbed her wrist and pulled it down near the floor – quickly, he tied a piece of soft deerskin around it. She struggled to escape, but was tied fast.

He pulled her blouse up over her head and off her free arm, leaving it at a heap around her tied wrist. He grabbed her free wrist – tying it as he had the first one.

"Val! Let me up!" Linda fairly screamed as her breasts swung free and bare.

"No Ma'am. Not until I make you sorry for what you did."

He scooped up her fallen crop from the floor and walked behind her. The saddle rack was high enough that she had to stand on her tiptoes to keep her feet on the ground. She was naked from the waist up, and was wearing only her riding pants and boots.

She heard the crop whistle through the air and felt it's sting on her bottom. "OH!" she cried out – the breath leaving her in a rush. "NO!" she yelled. Again the crop slammed against her ass. "OWWW!" she shrieked again. A third impact followed shortly taking her breath away.

She felt her boots being pulled off, then Val's rough hands at the waistband of her pants.

"NO! Stop! You can't!"

He ignored her, stripping the tight pants off her bottom and down her legs.

"Stop, What are you doing? Not on my bare ass!"

She felt her foot being lifted and moved to one side, he tied it in place. She felt her other ankle roughly grabbed, lifted, and spreading her legs apart. He tied her ankle securely. Val put his hand on her back, pushing himself up. He saw the three angry red stripes across her bottom.

"Linda – maybe you were right to do what you did, but I have to give you a proper spanking to even the score."

She was still catching her breath as she felt him push down on the small of her back, causing her to arch, and pushing her bottom out even further. She felt him fastening a strap across her back, holding her in this vulnerable position.

He walked back in front of her and knelt down, whispering in her ear, "Linda – I've got to spank you good."

She looked up and saw him pulling on his leather riding glove.

"No, Val – please..."

No use, he walked again behind her. She felt the cool leather caress her bottom, as it crossed the stripes, she winced.

She felt his hand move off her bottom – she knew he was drawing it back. "Smack!" his gloved hand smacked her bottom. She cried out, but more out of reflex than pain – he was holding back.

"Smack!" his hand found her bottom again. She bit her tongue and remained silent. Again and again his gloved hand smacked her bottom – hard, but not so hard as to cause extreme pain. She answered most of the blows with an expected "ow" or "Oh", but he wasn't really hurting her. Riding had toughened her bottom enough that the spanking only stung – but not badly.

He stepped back to examine his handiwork. Linda's shapely bottom was bright red, the three red stripes still prominent.

He gazed a bit longer and was taken by the lovely sight. Her firm thighs spread wide, exposing her womanhood, he quickly lost interest in punishing his lover. He dropped to his knees and kissed the red marks he had caused, soothing her warm bottom with his caress.

"Mmmmm" she purred in response to his touch and kiss. Her juices had begun flowing when he had first grabbed her, now they began seeping out in earnest.

He pulled the glove off his hand and placed his hot palms on her globes. The stripes stung initially as his rough palms came in contact with them, bu then the sensation started to turn her on even more.

He moved to her head again and stood in front of her. She looked up to see him unbuttoning his jeans, and sliding them down his lean thighs, onto the floor. She saw his rigid cock sticking out and she could hardly wait for him to enter her from behind.

He moved closer to her and said "Linda, take me in your mouth."

She was shocked – only common whores did such things. She shook her head vigorously – not wanting to even open her mouth.

"Linda" he whispered this time, "take me in your mouth.

She was torn – it seemed so dirty, vile – yet, so sexy. She loved the feel of Val's cock in her hand – it's velvety smoothness, yet hard as iron. Her heart pounded as she imagined what it would feel like in her mouth.

She tentatively opened her mouth a bit, not quite knowing what to expect. He moved his cock to her mouth, gently rubbing the head against her lips. She licked at the tip, tasting a drop of the clear fluid leaking from the tip – not unpleasant at all. She stretched forward to take more of it in her mouth. Val obliged by pushing an inch or two into her wet mouth. "Mmmm" she responded as he gently slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

Further and further each time he slid it in and out, soon 3 or 4 inches was disappearing into her mouth. Linda greedily sucked at it as it retreated, taking it as far as she could into her mouth.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her mouth and resumed his position behind her, positioning his premoistened cock at her protruding pussy lips, which were practically dripping with her arousal.

He placed his hands on either side of her hips and bent his knees a bit. Without warning, he drove his hard rod deep into Linda's wet pussy. "OOOoohh!" he moaned.

"Mmmmm!" was all she got out as she was penetrated – deeper than he had up in her bedroom.

He grabbed her hips tightly and began furiously pumping his hard cock in and out of her sopping pussy. The sound of his grunting and the squishing sounds of their union punctuated her soft moans.

She moaned more intensely as her excitement quickly built. "Oh, Mmmm, Oh, Yes, Val, MMmmm, Oh, Yes, YES, YES!, YES!!!" she cried out as she came.

He drove deep into her, filling her completely as she came. He felt her muscles squeezing his cock as she climaxed. Looking down at his cock buried in her sweet pussy, the tight pink rosebud of her anus tempted him, he grinned – he'd teach her that trick later.

He slowly pulled still hard cock out of her pussy, and walked back to his position at her head. "Linda, take me in your mouth again".

Panting, she accepted his cock back into her mouth without a second's hesitation. She got her first taste of her own slick juice. She was surprised that it tasted so good – she sucked hungrily at it, taking it deep into her mouth. She felt his hands on her back, neck, down her sides to grasp her breasts, cupping them gently in his rough hands.

His hips rocking in steady rhythm, pumping his cock into her mouth. He gently pinched her nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers – she moaned her approval. His breath was starting to come in short, ragged pants. His cock pulsed in her mouth, sending his semen to the back of her throat. She choked for a second, then swallowed as the next stream shot out of his cock into her mouth, again and again, 5, 6, 7, 8 spurts of hot milk issued from his cock into Linda's willing mouth.

Spent, Val collapsed at her side. He kissed her neck, cheek, finding her hot sticky mouth. They hungrily shared each other's kiss.

Chapter 3 – "Spank me hard Val"

They panted as they kissed hungrily, Linda tried to devour him from her tied position. He reached down to untie her wrists – she stopped him.

"Wait Val – I, I want you to spank me some more. I want you to spank me harder."

He gazed tenderly into her eyes, all anger gone. "I can't spank you Linda, I love you too much to hurt you."

"Please Val, do it. Do it for me. If you really love me, you'll do it for me – I need you to." He looked deep into her eyes, a bit confused by her request to be spanked harder.

"How hard do you want me to spank you Linda?"

He saw tear forming at the corner of her eye.

"As hard as I used the crop on you Val. I'm so sorry... I need you to make my bottom hurt like I hurt you. Please Val, use the crop on my bare bottom."

Now it was Val's turn to cry. A tear ran down his cheek at the thought of what the crop would do to his beloved's bare backside – the sight of the red stripes it made through her pants was shocking enough.

He thought quickly... "Linda, I'll spank you hard with my hand – I think that will hurt enough, please don't make me use the riding crop on you bare."

She kissed him hard. "OK Val, but you can't hold back like before – I need you to make me cry out, need for my bottom to hurt like I hurt you."

He hugged her head to his chest "You don't have to do that baby."

She gave him a final kiss "Yes, I do."

He rose and took a position at her left hip. He tugged off his riding glove and looked at his bare hand. His palm was tough and callused from years of working on the ranch. He rubbed it softly over her bottom, which was only slight pink now.

He caressed her bottom and thighs, loving her smooth skin against his hand. He heard her breathing change in response to his touch. He ran his fingers through her slippery slit and she moaned in pleasure. He lingered there a minute or two, enjoying the feel of her pussy.

"Val – Please...." She reminded him of his duty to her.

He wrapped his left hand around the strap across the small of her back, much like a bull rider grasps the rigging before attempting to stay on for eight seconds.... the very thought gave him an idea. He immediately drew his right hand back and applied it to his lover's bottom smartly.

"OW!" came Linda's cry. Again he applied it, to the other cheek this time – hard! She shrieked at the impact.

Again and again he applied the requested spanking to his lover's beautiful bottom – each smack resounding through the tack room, each spank drawing a cry from Linda's lips.

Again and again he struck her bottom, each blow making it a little pinker, then redder, 'til her bottom fairly glowed crimson under his rapid, merciless attack. He could see her head jerking back with each swat, her hair flying, each cheek receiving an alternate blow.

The furious assault on her bottom was over as quickly as it had begun. He had delivered the spanking hard – and fast. He wanted the spanking over quickly, for her – and for him. He hustled back to Linda's head and knelt by her, kissing her deeply.

Tears streamed down her face as she said, "I love you so much."

He cried as he hugged her – "I love you too baby." He untied her wrists and they hugged tightly, feasting on each other's kisses.

"Don't move Linda," he said as he rushed to the bag of her things Mamie had given him.

He pulled a towel from the bag and dipped it into the water barrel in the corner. He lay the cold, wet towel gently over Linda's red cheeks and she jumped as the cold hit her skin, than an audible "ahhhh" escaped her lips as the chill of the cold water cooled the fire from her blazing bottom.

"You sure know how to show a lady a good time" she grinned as he untied her ankles and returned to hug her.

"I had a much better time than that in mind for you." He said, helping her to stand, the towel falling to the ground.

"Oh really?" she smiled back at him as he pulled her roughly into his arms, "Like what?" she teased.

He turned her around and eyed her tender bottom, "Think you can handle something very special?" he asked, a definite twinkle in his eye.

She took his hard cock in her hand and whispered in his ear, "Is this the special thing you had in mind for me to handle"?

"Maybe a little later, but I was thinking of something new." He had a sly grin on his face.

"Mmm, something new.." She purred, "What could it be?"

He rushed over to a hay bale lying in the middle of the room. He quickly spread a blanket over it and ushered Linda to the makeshift bed. He sat her gingerly on the end of it – she winced as her freshly tenderized bottom contacted the wool blanket.