Linda & the Stableman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_V
P_V
271 Followers

He helped her to lie back on the blanket and he knelt to kiss her deeply, caressing her breasts as their mouths locked. Breaking the kiss, he moved to where her legs lie over the end of the bale, and took an ankle in each hand. Together he raised her legs high, exposing the glowing pink flesh of her bottom and thighs. He gently kissed the reddened areas, from one thigh, down to her bottom, across to the other cheek and back up nearly to her knee.

She giggled as his soft lips and moustache tickled her smooth skin, then sighed as his lips neared her moist pussy. With her legs still raised high, he parted them, an ankle in each hand.

He looked at her between her now widespread legs. Her tousled hair and flushed cheeks made him smile. The sight of her round breasts and stiff nipples aroused him. He looked at her as he slowly started kissing the inside of her knee, slowly kissing down the inside of her thigh. He kisses reached within an inch of her dark curly mound before he stopped, and resumed at the other knee.

He continued to watch her eyes as her again neared her damp curls. She was torn between holding his gaze, and closing her eyes, letting his soft kisses make her totally forget the stinging her bottom had received only minutes ago.

He spread her legs still further, causing her labia to part slightly. He held his nose just an inch above her steaming pussy and savored the aroma of her arousal. She had a bit of a puzzled look on her face as he slowly lowered his mouth to her pussy. She shuddered as his tongue took its first slow, tentative lick up her wet slit. She inhaled sharply as it glided over her sensitive clit. Their eyes locked as he began a slow, steady licking of her dripping pussy. Each lick sending shivers of delight up her spine.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned as his tongue scooped deep into her slit, caressing the entrance to her vagina and his upper lip rested on her clit. He continued his firm, yet gentle licking of her pussy, taking his lead from the sounds she would make. Whenever she was quiet, he searched, when she sighed or moaned, he lingered on the spot that evoked the response.

Her lubrication started flowing more freely as he continued his attention to her hot, pink pussy. Her fingers gripped and dug into the sides of the hay bale. She pulled herself downward on the bale, pressing her labia against his face as he licked. She watched his head rise and fall between her legs as he pleasured her slowly, deeply, thoroughly.

He released one of her ankles, but she held the leg aloft, and spread, not wanting his rhythm to be disturbed. His hand wandered up her belly, and momentarily caressed her breasts before taking her hand. He moved her hand to his head, then the other hand.

She ran her fingers through his dark hair as his head bobbed between her thighs. When he touched an especially sensitive spot, she would curl her fingers in his hair, pulling it slightly, pulling his head harder against her.

His hand returned to her ankle, holding her wide open to allow him even better access to her sweet treasure box. She felt that familiar, and all too welcome feeling growing in her pelvis – that warm tingle that signals the beginning of her orgasm. "MMMmmmmm.." she moaned in pleasure as the feeling quickly escalated.

She flexed her hips upward to him as his tongue worked its magic on her pussy. He moaned too, in response to her moans, and in genuine pleasure as she seeped her sweet juices into his mouth. Her hips were starting to buck against his face as her orgasm neared, her hands now on the back of his head, pressing his mouth tightly against her pussy. "Ooooohhh, Ahhhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned out in ecstasy as she teetered on the brink of orgasm.

He pushed her legs farther towards her head, spreading her even wider, opening her pussy, allowing him deeper access. He began darting his tongue furiously up and down her slit, in and out of her vagina, quickly over her hard bud of a clit. Panting, moaning, whimpering now, she exploded in ecstasy, pressing his face hard against her grinding pelvis, her juices spurting against his face, into his mouth, down his chin.

She shuddered in orgasmic pleasure, all sounds caught in her throat now. Her juices continued to erupt from her contracting vagina, waves of pleasure sweeping through her body, every muscle tight and quivering. He gently licked her as she began to return to reality, her body limp, relaxing, sighing in pleasure, panting with exhaustion. He lowered her legs back to the floor and leaned forward to lie on top of her, hugging her close. Panting in his ear, she grabbed his ass with both hands and squeezed his firm cheeks.

"You naughty boy! What did you do to me?" she gasped.

"You liked that lover? I just heard some guys in the saloon talking about doin' that and I thought you might like it."

She giggled in his ear. "Like it? I loved it! Did you like it?" She asked.

"Yes, I did." He confessed – not sure until now if he would.

"Good!" she laughed, because I loved it, and I want more!"

P_V
P_V
271 Followers