Linda & the Trucker Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Harley tried. The first time that he sank his steely weapon deep into my wife's cunt, she immediately had one of those earth-shaking orgasms that seemed to never end. The deeper he stroked and the harder he plowed her, the more she came. Over and over again, shaking with the intensity of the experience and the feeling of that ribbed, hard driving cock filling her to the end of her vaginal channel and still not filling her.

"Cum in me," she gasped as Harley fed her the full length of his cock, driving it deep into her hungry core and rotating it over her cervix until Linda thought she would go out of her mind with pleasure. Her legs were pushed up over her shoulders now, her lover attached to her only by his huge hands holding them there and the enormously thick cock that was pummeling her cunt. Harvey was staring down at her, his face a mask of lust as he drove into her with strokes that left only the very head inside her hump-hungry pussy, then flash down in a breathtaking drive that struck her sensitive cervix with a enervating, grinding collision that left her breathlessly clutching her lover to her.

"Oh, ye-s-s-s," she groaned as the first jet of hot cum struck her cervix only to be ground into it and more injected until she felt awash with the trucker's juices. "Fuck me", she groaned, "I want your cock in me all night!"

Linda couldn't believe the feeling of satisfaction that came over her as soon as she felt Harvey fill her cunt the first time. She knew that a good fucking was what she had needed for days, but she didn't ever believe that she would get it like this, in the cab of a long haul truck, at the hands of a man so young. When he collapsed on her after that first monumental filling, she wrapped her legs tightly around his thighs and whispered in his ear, "I hope you meant what you said about fucking me all night. I love the feel of this wonderful hard dick in me!"

Harley lay between my wife's widely spread thighs, his cock luxuriating in the soft, wet, warm, gripping tunnel of her vagina. He could still feel the quivering muscles that had pulled his cum from his balls as easily as her sweet mouth had only an hour or so before. He couldn't believe his luck. Coming on this jewel of a fuck in the middle of Texas, then finding her as insatiable as he. He knew he was in heaven, and he intended to stay there, his hands squeezing those full, palpitating tits, while he soaked his dick in her cunt and kissed her passionately.

Linda knew it too. She wanted more of this hard young man. She wanted it here and now, but she also wanted it to be with her while Earl was gone. She wanted his dick to fill her as it was now as she let him take her to heaven with every stroke in their king-sized bed. "At last," she thought to herself, "someone who can give me what Earl wants, and wants me to have," she hastily added. "And he's going to get his wish. I want this boy to fuck me every night he can. First I have to make sure he wants to come see me." She smiled to herself almost laughing aloud as she thought about what he had just filled her with. She wanted more of that cum, and she was sure she knew how to get it.

"Let me get on top," she breathed into Harvey's ear. "I want to show you how easy it is to come back for seconds."

It was a lesson Harvey didn't need. In his short life he already had what most people called priapism, the inability to lose the hardness that kept him rock-hard in the questing cunts of the women on his route, but this one was different. Better, hotter, and lovely to boot. If she wanted to teach him something, he was all for it!

"I hope you're for real, baby," Harvey grunted as Linda climbed over him, straddled his thighs and slowly took his full length back into her cum-filled love box, "and that this is all just not a dream. I can't imagine anything more beautiful right now than spending the entire night fucking you." He reached up to gather Linda's marvelous boobs, sucking first one, then the other nipple as she leaned forward letting them sway in front of his hands, then his mouth. She gasped with pleasure as she felt him inhale them until his mouth covered her nipples and the light tan circles around them.

Linda scooted back, driving Harvey's cock even deeper into her, then began the sensual movement of her hips that had driven more than one man mad with lust. "We shall see," she managed to gasp out as she felt him once again at the farthest point of penetration of her tight quim and let the muscles of her vagina begin that delicious milking sensation. "Ah-h-h, this is so good," she murmured as she felt his answering thrust, "please, please, make it last".

Harvey's hands, full of my wife's luxurious tits, were squeezing and pulling them, sending Linda's erotic sensations through the roof of the tiny cabin that had become their love nest. His cock was thrusting in and out of her, in contrapoint to her own humping hips. He almost wished these lovelies were full of milk so he could suck them and get more from the delightful brunette. Answering her pleas, he slowed to a pace that he knew he could sustain. With two loads of hot cum already filling her tight pussy, Harvey knew that he could last much longer than she antiicipated, but he wanted more, much more.

"If your husband is away, we could catch up with a lot more of this", he managed to grunt as he felt the slick sleeve of female flesh sliding down his rigid pole again and again.

"Oh, it will be months before he's home again," Linda said without thinking.

"Would you mind if I dropped by and saw you again, then?"

"Please do, " my wife murmured, "he told me that he wanted me to make sure I got lots of this." She hissed with pleasure as she added, "And I could do a lot more if we were in my big bed."

"Okay, honey," Harvey gasped as the thought anchored itself in his mind. "We certainly wouldn't want your husband to be disappointed, would we? I can come by at least two or three times a week."

"Lovely," Linda hissed, feeling the beginnings of yet another orgasm feeding her lust, "just lovely!"

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12