Linda Becomes a New Woman

Story Info
A husband shouldn't leave his wife on her own.
4.5k words
3.85
54.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was looking forward to the night out; Derek had been away for a long time now and she needed to get out and enjoy herself and a party was just the thing. Last week had been Valentine's Day and the week before that was her 33rd birthday but she hadn't felt like going out without a partner so she felt she was due a good time. After drying herself off she looked in her wardrobe and wondered what to wear. She didn't really know why but she decided it would be nice to wear something sexy just to make herself feel good as she was going out on her own.

She took a new thong from her underwear drawer, it was red and the material was very thin and more-or-less see-through, and when she put it on she was surprised at how snugly it fitted around her pussy; she'd bought it ready for when Derek got home but it wouldn't do any harm to wear it now she thought. As she stood there she idly let her hand drop down and she started to play with herself, enjoying how sensual the material felt and thinking how nice it would be to have Derek there at that moment. Then she suddenly realised that it was getting late and that she must get ready before the taxi arrived. Next she picked a red half-cup bra, another new garment-in-waiting, which pushed her breasts up so that they bulged over the top and accentuated her cleavage leaving her nipples only just covered by the fabric.

She put on black hold-up stockings and then decided to put on a fairly tight, not-too-short black skirt that showed off her good legs and finished off with plain black stilettos. It was a very warm evening so on top she put on just a simple black jacket with nothing underneath; when she realised how much it plunged and how much cleavage she was revealing she decided to take it off or put something else underneath. But then in a moment of impulse she changed her mind and thought as long as she kept the buttons done up she'd be ok.

She finished off her make-up and collected her things so that she would be ready when the taxi arrived. As she walked downstairs she caught sight of herself in the mirror and realised her red bra was quite visible. She wondered if maybe she was showing a bit too much and whether she should change after all but at that moment she heard the taxi arrive outside and so the decision was made for her.

She locked the door and walked down the path and opened the door of the taxi; as she did so she leaned forward to speak to the driver and she noticed his eyes almost immediately go straight to her cleavage. At that point she wondered if she had made a mistake but she got in the car and shut the door reminding herself not to do too much bending during the evening. During the journey she could tell that the young taxi driver was spending more time glancing down and to his left than he was on watching the road, and his flimsy excuse to adjust the rear-view mirror was so obvious it was laughable. Still, he was harmless and Linda was pleasantly surprised that she could have that much effect on a man and towards the end of the journey, as a bit of a dare to herself, she inconspicuously adjusted her jacket a bit, revealing the mound of her left breast to see what sort of reaction she would get when he could much more easily see what he wanted; namely, her tits straining to get out of her sexy red bra. When he was concentrating on a junction she even adjusted her bra a bit so that her left nipple was peeping out over the top of the cup but when he did a shocked double-take and nearly overshot the next bend Linda thought better of it and covered up again.

They soon arrived at the party and she got out of the taxi and walked round to the driver's side to pay. The taxi driver was actually quite cute so she leaned forward to talk to him as they settled the fare, making sure that he got a really good eyeful of her breasts bulging over her bra. She didn't leave a tip thinking that she'd done enough for him already that evening, and the driver was too engrossed to worry about it anyway. She smiled and walked away amazed at how slutty she had suddenly become but somehow enjoying the feeling and looking forward to the evening.

The party was in full swing when she went in and she soon started to enjoy herself, talking to friends and people she hadn't seen for a while. She was aware that most of the men she spoke to seemed to be paying a lot of attention to her chest but after a while she stopped worrying about it and in a way began to enjoy the attention. Certainly there seemed to be no shortage of men who found some reason to come and speak to her, even guys she didn't really know.

After a while one guy came up to her and asked if she wanted to dance; she refused politely and almost immediately regretted it as she really felt like dancing. However about half an hour later the same guy appeared again and repeated his invitation; this time Linda hesitated a bit but then relented and joined him on the dance floor and soon they were enjoying themselves with all the other party-goers. She tried not to move about too much though, fearful that her boobs might escape from her bra.

After a few dances the tempo changed and a slow track came on; the guy whose name she'd learned was Simon moved towards her and held out his arms inviting her to take them. At first she felt a bit uncomfortable but she thought it would be impolite not to have at least one slow dance so she took his hand and put her other hand behind his back with Simon doing likewise.

At first as they danced there was plenty of space between them but as time went by she felt that he was gradually getting closer until she could feel her body pressed lightly against him. The record ended and another slow one followed immediately after so they just continued. As the dance went on she could feel them getting closer and closer and she was surprised to realise that it was as much down to her as it was him. By now his hand had dropped down her back and he was applying a gentle pressure pulling her lower body towards him. As he did this she could feel something hard pressing against her belly, which she knew could only be one thing and she quite enjoyed knowing the effect she was having on a second man that evening. Not only that but she was also enjoying the effect it was having on her as well as she felt a dampness in between her legs and she could feel the moist fabric of her thong rubbing gently against her lips.

She could also feel her breasts squashed up against his chest and as they moved around the dance floor she could feel the motion of the fabric rubbing against her nipples making them hard and becoming erect. This was making Linda feel very sexy and she knew it was having an effect on him too as she felt his cock growing and getting harder in his trousers; as they danced she began to wonder (much to her surprise) what his cock was like and how it would feel in her hand. After a while the slow dance ended and they decided to take a break, Simon asked if she wanted a drink so she asked for a gin and tonic and he left and went to the bar. At this point she was a little nervous about what had just happened so she went to talk to some friends so that she wouldn't have to be alone with Simon. When he returned she took the drink and explained that she just needed to spend some time with her friends and thanked him for the drink and the dances. Simon looked a little disappointed but he thanked her too and walked off to speak to some other guys at the bar.

The rest of the night seemed to go very quickly and it wasn't until just near the end that Simon came and spoke to her again. He explained that he and a friend were going her way and they would be happy to give her a lift. Linda hesitated but she had just been told that her expected lift was no longer available and she had been wondering how she would get home. She could always call a taxi of course but it was anyone's guess how long she would have to wait. She had spoken to one or two people about Simon during the evening and several people knew him and nobody had said anything bad about him so she decided that it would probably be ok and she accepted the invitation. Simon explained that his friend was driving and that they would drop her off first as it was on their way home.

They walked out to the car and Steve, Simon's friend, got in the front but Simon got in the back with Linda, which she found a bit worrying, but at the same time she was sort of glad that he did although she wasn't sure what she expected, or wanted, to happen. They drove off and made small talk as they headed home.

After a little while Simon put his hand lightly on Linda's leg and leaned over to kiss her. It was awkward and she half tried to avoid it but then tried to respond and eventually their lips connected in a short slightly embarrassed kiss. Afterwards she felt a bit unsure about what to do next but Simon put his arm around her and next time when he leaned over they had a much more enjoyable encounter. As they kissed, Simon's right hand moved slowly up and down Linda's leg brushing lightly over her stockings.

Linda felt a little bit strange doing this with a complete stranger but she hadn't had sex for a long time and she wasn't altogether surprised at just how aroused she felt. She had even forgotten that Steve was in the front of the car driving.

After a little while Simon's hand moved under her skirt and started to move up her leg stopping only when it touched bare flesh. This was the point she thought where she either had to stop things going any further or do nothing and see what happened. By this time however Linda was becoming quite desperate and she was aching for Simon to push his hand higher and touch her pussy; her juices were starting to flow and the thong which had been rubbing against her pussy all evening was now saturated and the tightness was making her lips swell underneath the thin, sheer fabric. She decided that she was too far gone now to really want to stop.

At this moment Steve pulled off the road and stopped the car although he left the engine running. Linda wondered what was going on but by now all she wanted was to feel Simon's fingers on her pussy so she didn't even really pay much attention when Steve opened the door and got into the back seat. Anyway at that moment she gave a little squirm and finally Simon's hand came into contact with the thin, moist fabric stretched tightly over her swollen, aching pussy.

Linda could sense that as Simon's fingers made contact it was like an electric shock for him as he gasped slightly and immediately started to caress her through the thong, his fingers sliding forward and backward in her juices which seeped through the material. At this point she reached out her hand and felt for his cock that was thrusting up in his trousers like an iron bar. She struggled with his trousers but eventually she managed to release him and finally felt the hardness of his wet cock in her hand as he burst out of his underwear. She let her hand drop and felt the weight of his balls in her hand and she could sense that they were full and she began to wonder if, and how, she would receive their load.

Simon continued kissing Linda as he slowly let his fingers gently slide up and down the material, teasing her and getting her closer and closer to the point of no return. For her part Linda was slowly sliding her hand up and down Simon's thick slimy shaft and circling her finger very gently around the swollen wet slippery knob which was pumping out juice in response to the attention it was getting. At the same time she was squirming on the seat trying in vain to work Simon's fingers inside her thong but he seemed to be content to just slowly build up the excitement for her.

Linda also now realised that there was a hand inside her jacket, which wasn't Simon's, groping her breasts as they bulged to be released from the bra that was holding them back. Steve's hand was gently caressing the exposed tops of her breasts and teasing her nipples through her bra and making them harder and more sensitive. She then felt Steve's other hand slide down under her ass and start to caress her. His fingers soon became wet with her juices that were everywhere and he slowly slid his moist fingers up and down in between the cheeks of her ass. She began to wonder if this was what Simon and Steve had been planning all evening but frankly at this point with Simon's hand on her pussy, Steve's left hand on her tits, his right in between the cheeks of her ass, and a nice thick wet cock in her hand she felt so good that she didn't really care if they had planned it; if she was going to be fucked tonight then one cock or two made little difference. She thought of Derek at this point and felt a bit guilty and wondered if she should stop, but then she realised that when she told him what had happened, especially in detail, he would get really excited thinking of her getting screwed by two men in the back of a car, and they would have a great sex session of their own anyway.

Linda was beginning to get really excited as Simon played with her pussy and she ached for his fingers to move inside her thong and to get inside her. To give him a little encouragement she leaned over and took his wet juicy cock between her lips and sucked long and slowly up and down his thick pulsing shaft. All the while she was doing this she was getting ever more excited as Steve continued to very gently tease her ass with his fingers which were soaked in her juices.

Gradually she shifted her position until she was virtually on all fours with her ass pointing directly at Steve behind her, begging for more attention, while her head was bobbing up and down on Simon's cock. Her ass got the attention she had hoped for with Steve's juice-soaked fingers exploring and probing every inch of her giving her pleasures she had never experienced before. After a while she felt her skirt being hoisted right up over her ass and then Steve's hand move from her ass to her pussy; he seemed to get just as excited as Simon when he felt how incredibly wet she was there as he immediately moved her thong to the side and she felt his tongue start to lick slowly around her aching lips searching for her most sensitive spot. This was what she had been waiting ages for and becoming ever more excited she sucked harder and harder on Simon as he in turn moved his hands inside her jacket and finally released her throbbing breasts from her bra, feeling the weight and fullness of them and letting them nestle in his hands as he caressed her hard, erect nipples.

At this moment Steve also somehow managed to get onto his knees behind Linda and soon she felt something thick and hard probing in between her wet lips. As she continued to lick the juices of Simon's cock as it slid in and out of her mouth she suddenly pulled away and moaned in ecstasy as she felt Steve thrust himself deep into her pussy. She felt a little cheated as she hadn't had a chance to see and feel Steve's cock before he got inside her but then she realised that she probably still had another one to go before the night was out.

Steve started to slowly push in and out of her wet pussy telling her how amazed he was at how incredibly tight her lovely warm hole was. He rocked back and forth with long deep thrusts of his cock and Linda could tell it was big because she felt really well filled. She squirmed back onto it to get it as far in as possible and reached back with her hand so that she could feel it as it slid in and out of her, covered in the mix of both their juices. And as the speed of Steve's thrusts got faster and faster she sucked faster and faster on Simon's cock and after a few moments she knew that she had to finish. She cried out in pleasure as she felt the first waves of a fantastic orgasm crash through her body and at the same time she felt a gush of hot cum as Steve, moaning loudly, emptied himself into her with hard, deep thrusts of his cock while simultaneously, Simon grabbed her roughly by the hair with both hands as he arched himself up off the seat and forced his throbbing cock deep between her lips and released his cum, pumping burst after burst of hot fluid into her willing mouth.

Linda felt herself come again and again as the pumping and thrusting continued to fill her from both ends until eventually when both men were spent and she knew she had been well and truly fucked they all collapsed in a heap. They lay there knotted together for a while until they saw a car approaching in the distance at which point they straightened their clothes and got ready to go.

Before they could leave however the car pulled into the gateway and the driver turned off the engine and lights. Simon and Steve didn't seem to react to this, not even when the door opened and Steve got out so the driver of the other car could get in. At this point Linda realised that it was the taxi driver from earlier and she put two and two together and realised that it must have been a set-up after all and the taxi driver must have known Simon and Steve were at the party and had tipped them off about her.

The taxi driver got in and shut the door and Steve got back in the front seat. Simon spoke briefly to the taxi driver, calling him Nick, who then asked Linda if she would mind if he got a proper look at what she had shown him a bit of earlier. Linda asked him what exactly he wanted to do and he replied that he wanted to get her tits out of her bra, get his cock in between them and fuck them. Hearing a total stranger talk to her like this got Linda very excited again and although a part of her wanted to refuse him for being so sure of himself she didn't want to miss out on having him do exactly what he'd said as it sounded great.

Linda could already see that he had a very promising bulge in his trousers and by this time she felt recovered enough to carry on so she said that it might be possible but she would need to see what he'd got to offer first. Without hesitation Nick peeled off his jeans and shorts and revealed himself to her a few inches in front of her face. She was slightly anxious when she realised just how big he was but she didn't want to show it so she calmly reached out and slid her hand slowly all the way along his rigid shaft, gently pulling his foreskin back to reveal a big glistening purple knob which she teased with her thumb. Linda was looking forward to having this monster between her breasts but she wondered what would happen if Nick decided he wanted to shaft her properly.

Taking Linda's actions as a 'yes', Nick reached out, undid the buttons of her jacket and slid it very slowly back off her shoulders so that slowly, bit by bit he revealed her bulging ripe tits with the sexy red bra struggling to contain them. Linda sensed that he was savouring this moment as he victoriously uncovered her tits for the pleasure of the three men; perhaps getting his own back for how she'd treated him earlier that evening. Next he gently pulled the front of her bra down just enough so that both her nipples popped out in full view. He gently caressed each one before reaching behind her, and undoing her bra he pulled it away from her exposing her full breasts to all three of them. This was the first time that they had properly seen her tits and they all murmured appreciatively. Linda suddenly felt a bit exposed sitting there in the car with three men ogling her and she made a half-hearted effort to cover herself but Nick moved her hands away and knelt on the seat straddling her legs and moved his cock in between her breasts. As he started to slide up and down Linda pushed her breasts together to make a nice tight space for Nick to thrust into and she could feel the gap between her breasts getting wetter and wetter as his juices started to flow freely. As he slid his shaft up and down in between Linda's tits Nick told her that he had wanted to do this to her as soon as her first saw her earlier, and that all evening he'd been thinking about nothing else.

12