Linda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LindaTuls
LindaTuls
19 Followers

As she got closer to her car, it appeared that someone was in it! Her pace slowed, and she looked in the car window only to find one of the biggest, meanest looking black men she had ever seen. He smiled at her, and his gold tooth gleamed in the light.

"Git the fuck in da car bitch." He said.

Linda's hands trembled as she opened the door and got inside with this man. He started the car, and pulled it around the back of the store and into a vacant lot. Linda saw a group of about ten young men standing around, some of them smoking and drinking. The closer they got, the more these men looked like nothing more than teenagers, in fact, that is just what they were.

"What be a crazy white whore like you be doin in da hood at night?" He asked.

"I...I...I was running out of gas and had to stop." Linda stammered.

"Like fuck you wuz! You is lookin to get laid! I seen yo kine before!" he replied. "You a hoe lookin to make some bread."

"Honest!" Linda retorted, "I was running out of gas and had to stop!"

"Bitch, ya show don't look like you wuz runnin outa gas! You lying ta Big E." he said. "Where yo pimp at? I may half ta educate him on da rules of turf."

"Please, just let me go." Linda pleaded, "I'm not a whore!"

"You aint no hoe like I aint black, right?" He laughed. "Why you disrespectin me dis way? You bring yo skanky white ass down here dressed like you ready ta fuck, den, ya lies ta me bout it!"

"But, I keep telling you, I'm not a whore!" Linda cried.

"yea, yea, I hears ya. So if you aint got no pimp, den I guess I'll have ta do it." He said. "After all, ya got da bros all worked up wit yo hot little booty and da way it's hangin all out fer da world ta see. I figure dat day be satisfied wit a blowjob, and since it be your first time in da hood, I think five bucks a crack be fair."

Linda gave up on trying to reason with him, and just nodded her head. Fear was her motivator. She was genuinely afraid for her life. Giving out blowjobs was the least of her fears, so she got out of the car amidst the catcalls, and rude comments. Big E stood proudly beside her and told the gang that she would blow each of them for the bargain discount price of five bucks each, and then he made her take off her top. He whispered in her ear that she was to wear their cum on her face and tits.

A circle quickly formed around the blond woman, and black cocks were thrust forward. Linda did her best to make quick work of the task at hand, and within forty minutes had drained the cum from all but Big E. Linda stood up with cum dripping from her face and tits. Her nipples were rock hard, and she could feel the moisture in her pussy, which was still hot from the fucking the cops had given her.

"Ya see." Big E said, "I tole ya you wuz a slut and a hoe! Now pay em five bucks each fer letting ya suck dare cocks."

Linda was shocked. She had no idea that it would be her paying them. That wasn't how prostitution worked! Realizing it would be useless to argue, she gave them the money. It was all she had left, and she was happy it was enough. Who knew what might have happened if she didn't have enough money.

"Dats a good little hoe." Big E said, "Now I git my cut. Pimps always get some, so I figure ya owes me bout thirty bucks."

"But, but... I don't have any more money!" Linda exclaimed.

"Well don't fret yer pretty little ass, das why we take it out in trade!" Big E replied. "I figure dat yo cunt be worth bout fifteen a shot."

Once again, she knew it was useless to argue, and she just hung her head. The big black man pulled her over to her car, and pulled her skirt off, leaving her naked in the eerie glow of the back store lights. The cum glistened on her heaving tits, and she found that she was strangely anticipating being fucked by this man, disgusting as it may be.

Big E laid her back on the back seat, and spread her legs. Linda looked up and saw a group of hungry faces leering at her through the windows, but her attention was brought back to Big E, when he pushed a finger into her dripping hole. He smiled and sniffed the wetness on his finger, before shoving it into Linda's mouth. She found herself eager to taste the juices and she sucked it like the cocks she had just drained.

Linda reached for the mans belt and opened his pants. Her fingers found the biggest cock she had ever seen, and she stroked it lovingly. The shaft hardened and grew like magic in her tiny hands, and she longed to have it inside her hot pussy. Big E was feasting on her tits, and was nibbling on her nipples, when he pushed the head of his cock against the wanton white woman's hole.

Hid big cock slid in easily, and Linda moaned out loud. She was truly being filled, as the monster continued to force its way in. Deeper and deeper it went, until it finally hit bottom. Linda looked down, and saw at least three or four inches still outside her stretched pussy. With a grunt, Big E began to fuck in and out of the woman. Linda wrapped her arms around him, and moaned loudly, telling him to fuck her hard.

The big black man started with a slow pace, and gradually built up speed as he fucked the blond. Linda was beside herself with lust, as she held on tightly to Big E. Her cunt was being pounded hard and fast and she knew that release was on its way. Big E started to breathe heavier, and she could feel his cock grow even harder as a tremendous wave of pleasure built in her body. When the wave crashed, Big E blew his load deep into her pussy. The force of his cum felt like jets of hot lava, and Linda arched her back, and let the wave of a fantastic orgasm wash over her. Her body shook as wave after wave flooded her senses, and she felt like she was floating on air.

A sudden rush of cool air, and an empty pussy told her that something was wrong, and she opened her eyes, to see the big man tucking his cock back into his pants. It seemed that the police were out in front of the store, and there was a chance they would come out back.

"You best get outa here, fore the cops comes back an fines you." Big E said, "I be callin you to collect da rest of what ya owes me. Somebody git her purse an see if she gots a phone in dare."

Linda took her bag from the kid holding it, and pulled out her cell phone. She gave it to Big E, and let him get the number off of it. He smiled and handed the phone back to the naked woman, and patted her ass, as he and his friends disappeared into the crisp dark night.

Linda searched franticly for her clothes, but someone must have taken them. She gathered her wits, and jumped in her car and drove off naked. It turns out that the police routinely stopped there for coffee, and that there was no need for alarm. Linda pulled onto the interstate and finished her drive home.

Twenty minutes later, she was safely in her driveway, and as luck would have it, her husband wasn't home yet. After scanning the neighboring houses, she made a dash for the front door, and slipped inside. The cum had begun to dry on her tits, and she ran upstairs to the shower. The warm water washed over her beautiful body, and she washed every last trace of evidence down the drain.

LindaTuls
LindaTuls
19 Followers
12