Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want!" Linda ass stung from a smack by Mark's hand.

"Give me your cock, I want to feel you in me."

"Not good enough slave, if you want it bad you need to make me believe."

Mark rubbed his cock along her pussy lips inflaming her lust further. She was consumed by an unthinking fuck frenzy. She wanted a hard, brutal battering, illicit thoughts spilled out of her quivering mouth.

"Ohh take me, I'm your dirty little whore, fuck my brains out, ohh fuck me hard, pound me, do me, use me, fill me with your hot cum."

Mark gripped her hips hard, "Ohhh you dirty slut, you got it."

With one long and piercing stroke, his hips jamming against her buttocks, he thrust deep and far into her. She cried out her mouth opening wide as he pulled her head back sharply as he held himself deep within her and ground against her ass. She groaned lasciviously enjoying the feel of his rigid meat buried balls deep, stretching her and filling her fully.

"Ohh fuck" Mark exulted as he plunged into her again, "your pussy feels so tight wrapped around my thick cock."

Mark let go of her head and took a firm grip of her hips and began pumping Linda in a steady rhythm. He stabbed forward in deep sharp thrusts that pitched her forward and shook her tits with each stroke. Then he pulled far back before driving forward again and again. Linda could feel his balls slapping against her ass. Linda grunted more loudly as Mark quickened and drilled into her suspended, inviting body. She was getting a kick out of the rough, jolting tempo as Mark used her harshly and had his way with her. She could see the man behind her in the mirror driving against her and watched mesmerised as her tits shook and trembled. Her body was flushed with excitement and lust.

"Ohhhh ummmm ahhhhh ohhhh ughhhhh," Linda called out in broken staccato gasps. " ohhhh ram me, oohhhhh ride me, ohhh screw me,, ahhhh, make me your cock whore."

Mark's hips were firing fast and furious and Linda's body was juddering as she moaned loudly. Mark smacked her ass with both sides of his hand back and forth and Linda was squealing and gasping all at once. Her cries were getting sharper and louder with each penetration and accompanying smack.

"Now we need to quieten you down," Mark said and stopped thrusting. He bent down and picked up the ball gag by his feet and secures it in her mouth.

"Suck on that while I fuck you hard."

He slapped her ass as he beat into her soft flesh one more. Linda was all wheezing and ragged breaths as her body pulled against her arms as it was pitched forward and back from the raw fucking. Her body was drenched in sweat as Mark stuffed her twitching pussy and now tugged on the nipple chains.

"Ohh you bad girl, you feel so fucking good."

Everything else melted away except for the fire raging deep within her. She stared at the image in the mirror as Mark ploughed her with powerful piston strokes. The slapping of their body sounded through the house. The nipple chains jingled and jiggled as the clamps pinched her areolas. She slumped forward only held up by her bound outstretched arms. Her head was now being tossed by the jarring rhythm and her pussy was clenching and clutching at his ramming penis. Mark was growling low grunts while sharp mewls leaked from her gag filled mouth. Mark's breathing became more uneven as he approached his climax. He wound a handful of hair in his hand and wrapped his other arm around her before pile driving Linda with spearing thrusts. He clung to her as he possessed her with primitive ferocity. Her back arched high and far and her tits were flung forward as he bucked against her with all his strength. Linda hung weak legged and her pussy convulsed in orgasm as Mark pounded it, possessed it, reamed it. The air was full of the musky scent of sex and her muffled squeals. Her spread legs were quivering and she was gasping hot sighs as her pussy drenched the cock that ravished her tender canal. Her hair was dangling and draped haphazardly over her face as he flung himself into her fucking her tied body like a rag doll. The room seemed to rock as waves of carnal passion course through her. She was lost in a daze of delirium as he rode her and grunted crudely towards his climax.

" Ohh fuckk, you like it like that, ughhhhhh my dick living little slut, UGHHHH fUCHHkkkkkkk, ugh, here it comes, urrrghh , take it you gorgeous, dirty whoreeeee ohhhhhh fuckkkk."

Mark slammed hard and it felt like he was trying to split her open. He groaned as he felt his nuts tighten and the cum gush up his pulsing shaft. He held her tight to him as he spurted his pleasure and release into her warm and worn pussy in splashing volleys. He grunted obscenely in her ear as he blasted his seed deep within her. She could feel his cock twitching and the warmth of his cum. Her body was on fire and the heat radiated throughout it. Her trembling, suspended form felt utterly used, drained and owned. She was breathing in short, sharp breaths as she slumped forward gasping and flushed. Mark stabbed into her a few last times jolting her into awareness again. Mark withdrew his deflated cock and trailed his hands around her lust maddened body. Linda hung exultant and exhausted. He removed the nipple clamps and her nipples stung sharply as the circulation returned to the pinched pockets. The mild pain mixes with pleasure creating a heady cocktail of sensation. Mark freed Linda from the ties and led her a little unsteady on her feet to the bed where they cuddled and hugged as the intense peak of their lust subsided. The last thing Linda said before she drifted off was,

"I can't wait to see that video clip."