Linda Gets Pasted and Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucky that i do some of my own servicing" David said and carefully lifting the tin into which he had drained the sump oil he held it over Linda's bottom and poured a generous amount over , trying to get as much in and around the entry point as possible.

"There. that may make it easier" he said "anyone else like to try?"

So,like the story of Excalibur in the stone, they all took a turn until eventually, after much tugging and more and louder squealing from Linda,the brush was dislodged and held triumphantly aloft to much applause.

"Thanks, guys, you don't know how much better that feels. I guess I owe you all one and I am sure that you will collect some time" said Linda grinning at them all "and I hope that you have all brought your cameras," she added "you won't see me like this again for a while."

Obviously everyone was ahead of her and her comment was answered by the production of several still and one or two video cameras and she laughed.

"I see, Graham, that you have brought Rory with you and a friend. I suppose he will want his nightcap then?" she said.

Rory had not heard that word or Linda's voice for a while but as she spoke his ears pricked up and he whined. Not to be outdone and for no reason other than his brother was making a noise Bryn raised his muzzle and howled.

All the men laughed at this.

"Look they can't wait" said JP "go to it my boys she's all yours." he added.

Linda lowered her head to the paste table and began to think of England as Rory and Bryn were let off their leads.

The two brothers spent a while licking all parts of Linda which were accessible to them,loving the sweet tastes, then Linda's body jerked as Rory said "hello" in his own way.

"My, Rory, you have grown " she gasped "I can tell you're glad to see me and ...I can see that your brother feels the same way, I guess that you must have been the little brother!! By the way boys,( she was now addressing the men) what exactly do you mean by bookends as I.... " but she was cut off midflow as two of the men took hold of her head and held her still while two more helped Bryn into position

Soon the brothers were muzzle to muzzle over the table. At that moment the concept of bookends became clear to her!

To the intense and visible pleasure of the men Rory and Bryn were soon doing their stuff with Linda and obviously happy themselves as well and she and the table were being pushed vigorously backwards and forwards under their weight and movement, but the adhesive on her breasts and stomach held her firmly in place. The Bookends Club had it's first photo shoot!

She was soon surrounded by men taking photos and video from all angles.

Graham turned to David and said "I've just remembered, there were three more males in that litter. They were all bought locally and I know a couple of the other owners who happen to live nearby.."

"Here, use my phone." said David with a smile "invite them over and we can introduce them both to Linda and see if they want to make friends as well! Ask the guys if they would like to pop into B&Q on the way over and if anything takes their fancy in the way of paints, sticky stuff or whatever bring it along,..... oh and we will need a lot of white spirit to clean her up ..........eventually!"

DH was one of those who had brought his video camera along and got so close that he almost got jam on the lens.

"You don't look very comfortable down there" he said to Linda "and I must tell you that I have just heard that two more of Rory's brothers and their owners have been invited along!"

"Oh shit!" thought Linda but she did not reply as, being a well brought up girl, she had been taught that it was rude to speak with her mouth full!!!

It was going to be a long evening and the boys were going to enjoy every minute of it!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

12