Linda Learns to Cheat

Story Info
Linda is taken during a business trip.
583 words
3.79
187k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

I could feel the alcohol. I was tipsy. Nothing short of under the influence after the four drinks I had put back this evening. The evening after the trade show was boring but the drinks were free. I was now sitting at the bar at my hotel with a man and I didn't even know his name. My name is Linda, I'm in town from sin-city for the show.

I know he likes me, he has that look.

I tell him defensively "I'm not a slut."

I ask him "Why are we here?"

I take a sip from my glass of wine and tell him again "I am not a slut."

I then tell him "I'll go up with you for five minutes before I go to my room."

How I ended up in his hotel room was unknown to me. The door closes behind me and I sit on his bed. He removes my show badge and throws it on the night stand with his own. I struggle but succeed in taking my sweater off, I am hot. We lay on his hotel bed while he starts to kiss me. I am a married woman, 40 years old. What am I doing here? "I'm not a slut."

He slowly unzips my jeans and slides his warm hand casually into my pants. He is not wasting time? My legs spread open as he strokes my pussy, it feels good. His finger is inside me. I am going to get laid, there is no question about it.

He gets up from the bed and pulls my shoes and socks off. Moments later he has my jeans and panties off as well. "I'm not a slut." All I have on is my tee-shirt and bra. He starts to remove my tee-shirt. I say no, "I'm not a slut."

I am writhing as his tongue teases my pussy. Goooooood. He got to me so fast.

He moves up my body, positions himself between my legs to take me. I spread my legs dutifully open, inviting him to slide his member into my cunt. "I'm not a slut." "I am tonight." He penetrates me. I mumble undistinguishable sounds and words as he rhythmically pounds into my cunt.

He sucks and fondles my tits as he enjoys his conquest underneath him. He fucks hard and fast until slowing, I feel him pulsating, driving his seed deep into my womb. We used no protection, I simply don't care. Strangely enough I still have my tee-shirt and bra on, they are around my neck with my tits fully exposed. He enjoys rubbing my tits as he fucked me.

I tell him "You can fuck me any time you want as we lay together, he was good."

I ask him to eat me out. But I am sucking his dick, making him hard before I give him the chance to do it.

I ask him to fuck me from behind. He will. He enters me from behind as I burry my face on the pillow with my ass propped high for his pleasure and mine as well.

Seconds later he is pounding away at my ass and he smacks my bottom saying "Fuck me Slut, yes fuck me Slut." He did hear me tell him "I'm not a slut." I continue to mumble as my friend fucks me hard and unloads into me a second time.

Five minutes later he escorts his slut to her room, and kisses me good night.

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers