Linda Needs It Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim graduates; Linda's son Tim seduces Erika.
3.8k words
4.42
132.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda59
Linda59
437 Followers

Chapter 2: Tim is preoccupied

In my previous submission (Linda needs it, Tim is available) I described how I seduced my High-School son, Tim.

___________________________________

As spring ran into summer, I took advantage of Tim's presence in the house to suppress the constant itch I have between my legs. I taught him all about the ways a man can please a woman, and how a woman can please a man.

I think this really helped Tim. He had always been shy around girls, but he began to blossom and actually began dating a girl. She was a petite, cute Asian girl called Erika. She had long dark hair that she usually put in a pony tail, and beautiful brown eyes behind her glasses. She was a little older than Tim, and he had known her from school for quite a while. Erika, like Tim, was a shy, introverted sort who had always been a hard studier in with little social life.

I encouraged Tim to ask her out on a date. Although I wanted him for myself, I knew that it was best for him to associate with girls his own age. I advised him to tell her the truth -- that he liked her and that he would like to ask her to the movies. I was pretty sure she would be flattered and agree as I knew she liked him too.

He followed my advice and she accepted. When he came home afterwards I had to know all the details. Apparently things had gone well and he had held her hand during the movie. When he dropped her off home he had kissed her and she had returned in kind, Tim had then hugged her close.

"I felt her body up close to mine, Mom," he told me. "It felt so good...soft yet with a firmness to it. I was reluctant to let go, but I felt my cock getting hard and didn't want her to feel it."

"Next time let her feel it, Tim," I replied. "Let her feel how you feel about her. I think she will be secretly pleased that she has that effect on you. You might want to put your hand down on her ass and pull her towards you,,,just to make sure she can feel how hard she makes you. Are you hard now, Tim, thinking about it?"

"I am, Mom. I am really horny thinking about her."

"Then let Mommy help out her sweet little boy," I whispered as I stepped towards him and pulled him into a close embrace. I kissed him deeply, slipping my tongue past his lips. I could feel him respond "down below".

"Close your eyes and pretend I'm Erika. I know my body isn't as tight as hers, but just imagine I am her," I murmured in his ear. I reached between us and undid his shorts, pushing them down along with his underwear. His cock was hard popped out against me. I slid slowly down on my knees and took its length into my mouth and began to swirl my tongue around it. It felt so good, his hard dick in my mouth. I love the feel and the taste. I was taking care of my son.

Tim got right into it. "Oh Yes, Erika, you are sucking my cock. Take it deep into your mouth! Aaahhhhh, that's it. Oooohh."

I could taste some pre-cum oozing from the tip of his penis. He really was a horny young man! I wanted to slow things down though. "Don't you want to see Erika's tits?" I asked, trying to mimic her voice. "I want to show them to you. They're small, but I hope you like them."

"Yes, Erika. I want to see them, feel them, suck on your nipples," Tim managed to pant out.

I disengaged from his cock and stood up. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, gradually allowing my bra to appear. Tim's eyes were fixated on my fingers, even though he had seen my breasts many times before. My pussy was getting very wet as I unclasped the bra and let it fall to the floor. Now my tits are small (34B) but I figured they were bigger than Erika's.

"What do you think of them Tim?" I asked in a plaintive voice.

"I love them Erika, they are so cute," Tim replied as he reached out to caress them. I pulled back playfully but he would not be denied. He put his arms around me and began to nibble on one of my nipples. My nipples are very sensitive -- they immediately got harder and my knees weakened a little as my son went to work on them. I gradually dropped to the floor and pulled him on top of me, his naked dick between my legs (I still had my shorts on) while he continued his ministrations on my tits.

"Tim," I whispered. "I am a virgin. I want you to be the first. But I'm a little scared."

"Don't worry, Erika. I will be slow and gentle with you." Tim contimued to lick my tits for a few minutes then moved gradually down my stomach. He undid my belt and shorts and pulled on them. I lifted my hips to help. My panties quickly followed and I "blushingly" covered my pussy with my hands. Tim gently pushed them away and gazed at my pussy.

"It is beautiful, Erika," he complimented. "It seems to be leaking a little. Let me clean it up for you." With that he began licking around my puffy lips. That just had the effect of making me leak even more! He began lapping with more intensity, moving across to my clit and thrusting it into my cunt. I began to breathe heavily. My son was taking care of me. I felt the tension building within me.

"Tim!" I called out. "That feels sooo good! You are going to make me come to an orgasm if you don't stop!"

Tim redoubled his efforts and I couldn't hold it back. :Aaaarrrrggghhhh! I'm coming!"

Tim backed of a little and watched as his mother squirted in orgasm -- a hot stream of clear fluid that spurted onto his chin and chest.

"Are you ready for me, Erika?" he asked.

I nodded my assent and he moved up between my legs, I spread them wide and drew my knees up. Looking down I could see his dick, hard and ready, hanging down beneath him. He moved closer and I could feel the tip of my son's cock at the entrance to my cunt. He moved his hips forward and gently I felt it expand the walls of my pussy as he began to fuck his mother.

"You are very tight, Erika," Tim told me. "I am so happy that you chose me to be the first."

"Oh Tim! I can feel you all the way inside me. It feels so good.....it makes me go all funny inside. I have never felt like this before! Please fuck me harder -- I want to feel you deep within me!"

With that Tim sped up and started pumping me quickly. I knew he wouldn't last much longer and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in.

Suddenly Tim stiffened, that glassy look came over his eyeds and I felt my pussy filled with his hot, glorious cum. That set me off and I orgasmed once more -- I cum multiple times when in a love-making session. It made me feel so good to satisfy my son.

After we calmed down I talked to Tim a while about how to seduce Erika into making love. "You must compliment her....tell her how beautiful she is...tell her how much you like her. Date her a few more times and gradually push a little further each time. One thing we need to do, though, is get you some condoms. I can't get pregnant, put she sure as heck can.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tim dated Eriika over the next few weeks, updating me on how he was doing.

"I think she is coming around, Mom," he told me one day. "I'm going to try to get to her tits today when she comes around to swim. Can you make yourself scarce?"

I agreed and she came to the house around 11am. It was a hot day and she and Tim went out to the pool. She wore a nice skimpy bikini, though she didn't have too much on top to fill it out. After they had swum for a while they got out and lay on their towels to dry off. I went outside and told them I was going shopping and would be back in a couple of hours, then drove off in the car. I parked in the church lot around the corner, walked back and slipped in the front door. I went up to my bedroom and looked out the window to the pool. I wanted to see how my boy was doing.

Tim picked up a towel and began to rub Erika down. He took his time over it and rubbed very slowly over her back, stomach and then her legs. As he moved the towel up between her thighs she pushed his hands away and stood up. They spoke for a while (I couldn't hear them) and then they hugged and kissed. As they did so, Tim's hands moved down to Erika's ass and began to squeeze her little buns.

Again Erika pushed him away, and they began to talk again. Tim reached over to Erika's hand and pulled it to his crotch -- I could see a big bulge there. I could make out the words as Erika mouthed an "OK" and Tim reached around and unhooked her bikini top. Her small naked boobs were now on display to him (and me...though nobody else as the yard is pretty private). I had my binoculars on them. Her breasts were very perky and very young. Her nipples were hard, though, like the eraser on the end of a pencil. I thought "Well, at least one person has smaller tits than me!"

Tim led her over to the grass and lay her back down on a towel. He lay down too and began sucking on her nipples (just as Mommy had taught him). Erika began to visibly tremble...I could tell she was getting turned on. Tim stopped for a moment and slid his shorts off, revealing his large, hard cock. He again took Erika's hand and showed her how to stroke it. By this time I had my own shorts and panties off and was fingering my wet pussy. How far would she allow him to go?

Tim continued working on her tits for a while, then I saw his hand move down Erika's stomach and over her bikini bottoms, rubbing her mound. She began to squirm even more. I could tell that, even though she was quite inexperienced, she was a horny little bitch. Soon his hand went under the bikini, obviously fingering her. Meanwhile, she was tentatively stroking his rock-hard cock, looking at it in wonder.

This mutual masturbation went on for several minutes until Tim whispered something to her and she nodded. Erika raised her hips from the towel as Tim slid the bottoms off. They were now both completely naked, oblivious to me watching from the window. I focused the binoculars on her pussy -- the black hair there framed a sweet-looking pair of lips, with her clit peeking out. I could see moisture glistening on her folds -- I knew that wasn't just from swimming! She was hot!

Tim moved down between her legs and spread them apart. What a cute little girl she was. He moved in and began to suck and lick on her most intimate parts -- I had taught him well as Erika soon began to buck her hips up at him. I could tell by the look on her face that she had an orgasm building. Sure enough, after a few minutes I heard her try to muffle a scream as she came. Ws this the first time a man had made her cum? I wondered if she masturbated herself.

By now I was sitting in a chair, naked, with a dildo up my cunt and binoculars glued to my eyes. I moved myself up and down on the dildo, trying to simulate Tim fucking me.

Through the binoculars I Tim point to his erection. He was obviously asking for her to return the favor. He knelt over her, his equipment hanging down. Erika began to jerk him off even faster. Through the binoculars I saw her look of concentration as her head moved in time with her hands. Tim's face began to scrunch up and I knew he was about to cum. Suddenly, his semen burst forth and spattered all over Erika's tits and up onto her face. I had a sudden urge to go out and lick it off her tits, and at the same time came hard over the dildo!

Erika was looking a little dazed, but Tim just lay down upon her, rubbing his body against hers. I could almost hear his cum squishing between them.I was a little jealous of Erika, but at the same time glad that Tim had found a girl his age.

They kissed passionately, then jumped in the pool to clean off.

I quickly put the dildo away, re-dressed, crept out the front door and walked back to the car. I then went shopping for an hour or so.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When I arrived home for the second time they were both dressed and sitting in the kitchen, enjoying a glass of cold lemonade.

"What have you two been up to?" I asked.

"Nothing much , Mom. Just hanging out", Tim replied.

"We did enjoy the pool too, Mrs, Saunders" added Erika. "I'm grateful I can swim here and get cooled off".

I smiled to myself. I bet she enjoyed the pool -- I wondered how long they went skinny-dipping after I left. I was wearing my push-up bra with a low-cut top and tried to get a rise out of Tim by flashing a lot of cleavage. He, however, was more interested in Erika.

Erika stayed to dinner and left around 9pm after watching TV with us for a while. I got myself a glass of wine and sat down with Tim again.

"Are you interested in a little playtime tonight," I asked Tim, and spread my legs, tempting him.

"I'm a little tired, Mom" he responded, though I could see his eyes fixed on my crotch.

"Maybe I can persuade you?" I murmured, standing up and unbuttoning my blouse. I let it fall to the floor and reached back to unclasp my bra.

"I really am tired, Mom!" he said again.

"And I know why you are tired," I replied. "I saw that little minx give you a hand job in the back yard! You have been a naughty boy!"

"Yes, Momma."

"Now pull off your shorts and underwear for your mother!"

He complied and I saw his semi-hard cock... a cock that had been in Erika's hand.

"You need to be punished for "cheating" on me, Tim. Now lean over the arm of the sofa!"

Tim lay bare-assed over the sofa arm, his cock hanging beneath him. I have him a hard whack, then another and another. His reaction? His cock grew hard...very hard. I had taught him that a little pain could translate into a lot of ecstasy.

"You must make amends, Tim. You need to pleasure your mother like you pleasured that young girl."

I dropped my shorts and panties and sat on the sofa, legs spread wide. Tim crawled over and began sucking on my cunt like a good boy. I made him lick me for about 20 minutes and came twice over his face.

"Now use that hard cock on me.....fuck your mother's cunt and make me come!"

By this time Tim was really horny again and jumped to it, the whole length of his dick slipping into my wet pussy.

"Did you fuck her, Tim. Did you fuck Erika like you are fucking me?" I wanted to know.

"No, Mom," he panted. "She is a virgin and didn't want to".

"But you want to don't you Tim? You want to fuck that little girl. I bet she has a really tight cunt"

"Of course I do," Tim was breathing heavy as he was pumping his cock deep inside me.

"Then pretend I am Erika again. I am your tight little cunt, squeezing around your dick, squeezing the cum right out of you. Come on, fuck me Tim. Fuck Erika!"

That did it....we both came at the same time and he collapsed on top of me. As I came down to earth and began thinking about it I spoke to Tim.

"I want to see you fuck Erika.... See you when you take her cherry. I want to see the look on her face when you penetrate her cunt for the first time. Let's make some plans".

"Also Tim........what does her pussy taste like?"

"Why Mom....are you gay?"

"No -- I don't think so Tim ...but that tight young little body has me wondering a little. Anyway, was that the first time you saw her naked this afternoon?"

"Yes. Mom. I have been trying to get her clothes off for a couple of weeks and finally I did! She really likes me, I think."

"Well Tim, if she likes you that much, it shouldn't take too much longer to get your hard cock into her pussy. But don't forget Mommy after you two start fucking!"

"No problem, Mom, I love your body and wouldn't let you go without," Tim promised.

"OK then, you need to continue on with the petting and sucking with her for a week or so. Then next Saturday have her come for lunch and we will see what develops"

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next Saturday came and it was a hot one. Erika arrived around 11am and the two of them hung out in his room, ostensibly playing video games, but I could guess what was really transpiring.

At lunch they came into the kitchen and I served them a light meal.

"I have some nice wine coolers for this hot day," I told them both.

"Thanks, Mom" Tim replied.

"No thanks Mrs. Saunders," Erika said, "I don't drink alcohol"

"Don't be silly, Erika," I told her, "These are just wine coolers -- they're great on a hot day". I knew a little alcohol on a hot day for someone who didn't drink would make her more relaxed and amenable to Tim's advances. She accepted and actually said she liked the taste and that they were quite refreshing.

After lunch I played the same game ....told them I was going shopping for the afternoon, then drove a little way, parked and slipped back in the house. From my bedroom window I watched and after a half hour or so they walked out to the pool. (The pool is fenced in and you can only see it from the second floor of my house).

They went for a swim and cooled off. When they got out they lay on their towels on the grass. Tim immediately leaned over and kissed her, with his hands wandering over her body. Erika did not protest and they were soon naked, feeling each others hard, young bodies. I could see Tim talking to her, trying to persuade her into something (I knew what). Eventually I saw her nod her head. They put their bathing suits on and walked towards the house.

Tim and I had been hoping for this. He had set up his webcam to cover his bed and I had my computer in the bedroom hooked into it (I have no idea how, Tim did that).

I sat at my desk and watched, naked by now. They came into Tim's bedroom and bean to hug and kiss. Soon Erika's top was off again and Tim removed his swimsuit. I could see his cock was already hard. He took Erika's hand and put it on his erection. She stroked it and I could see it rising even more.

Tim led Erika over to the bed, took off her glasses and lay her down. She looked so sweet lying there with her tiny breasts heaving. She reached back and took her hair out of the pony tail and spread it out. Tim grabbed her bikini bottoms and pulled them off. I could clearly see that her pussy was wet. She was ready! He took a condom off the dresser (I had made sure he was prepared) and rolled it on while she watched, wide-eyed.

Tim climbed onto the bed and paused for a minute. He wanted to savor the moment. Then he slowly lowered himself down onto Erika and began to push his big cock into her cunt! I watched Erika's face. I could she was apprehensive as Tim entered her pussy. He kissed her as he thrust all the way inside. I actually heard Erika yelp as he penetrated her virgin cunt.

Tim lay on top of her for a while, then began to fuck her, slowly at first, getting her used to the girth of his cock. I could just imagine it stretching her tight little cunt as he thrust in her. I couldn't see much now as he had his back to me, covering my view of Erika. Daringly, I crept out into the hallway down to Tim's bedroom door and listened.

"Oh Tim," I heard Erika gasp out. "Your cock feels so good in me. I like you making love to me. OOOoohhhh," she moaned.

"You feel so tight around my cock," Tim said. "You are going to make me cum soon!!!"

"Do it Tim. I want you to cum. You are making me so horny!"

I was in two minds. On the one hand I wanted it to be me underneath Tim, screwing me! On the other hand, I was pleased that he was in a relationship with a nice girl his own age.

Meanwhile, I was fingering my own cunt wildly as I listened. My juices were running down my leg. As I heard Erika and Tim both moan out loudly, I felt my vaginal walls spasm and stifled a scream as I came too. Looking down, I saw the puddle I had made on the carpet!

Tim and Erika went their separate ways after the summer, going to separate colleges, but they remain friends to this day.

Linda59
Linda59
437 Followers