Linda Opens Wider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

“Oh, god, that was wonderful!” she whispered to her lover. “It’s been so long!”

Al could only smile and nod as he sank down on her, then slowly roll over onto his side, his arm under my wife’s head, his cock – still drooling the elixir of life – sinking to spill the remaining dribbles of cum over his thigh. He felt her hand cover his wet cock, gently squeezing it. He lay next to her, holding her close, enjoying the closeness and their shared heat of passion as it slowly ebbed. He knew in his own mind that he had encountered someone even more exciting than his first wife, dead now for the past twelve years, whose union with him had produced his daughter.

His mind drifted, remembering the passion he had felt with her and the even more recent trysts with his landlady who, on seeing him as an unmarried man with a child, had realized she could offer him something missing from his life. She had. Wonderfully so. It was these stolen moments that had brought Al back from the depths of depression to life once more. Unfortunately she had been his only contact until he had taken the chance of writing to the swinger ad that had resulted in this meeting. No available single women had wanted to take him and his child on those terms, but there seemed to be no end of couples who wanted him and his landlady, Julia, to join them in what they called the swinging lifestyle.

Julia had loved it at first, regaining her youthful enthusiasm for frequent sex with many men, but still wanting the permanence of a relationship with Al. He had balked, explaining that he wasn’t ready yet and consequently had lost Julia for a while. Confident that she would resume, but still needing the companionship of a woman, he had found my ad.

Now, looking over the body of the woman in bed with him, he realized that he had no interest in a permanent relationship with anyone. This was more exciting than he had ever dreamed. He reached out slowly and gently cupped one of my wife’s breasts, leaning over her chest to kiss the still solid nipple. He realized that he wanted more of her.

Linda felt the telltale stirring of his cock where her hand still grasped it. She wondered if he, like some of the other lovers she had experienced, could rejuvenate so soon. She hoped so, she admitted to me. It was wonderful feeling the heat and throbbing deep inside her vagina once more, the heat of his mouth on her breasts, the thrilling touch of his hands on all the “forbidden” spots. The wetness of their juices was slowly cementing her hand to that marvelous cock she felt stirring in her grasp. She moved her hand slowly back and forth as she watched his reaction, hoping that his would be the same as hers.

“I hope that means what I think it does,” Al said softly, giving her breast a gentle squeeze.

“Can you?” Linda found herself saying. She had to say little else for hours after that. Al’s reaction was almost immediate, his cock lengthening, strengthening in her grasp as it had done before only when he was years younger. He marveled at the woman who even now was slowly masturbating him. He knew that most women would have been happy to have experienced that earthshaking orgasm, yet she was here, insisting on more – and he meant to give it to her! He couldn’t believe it when he felt her shoulder length hair on his thigh over that pool of cum that had drooled from his cock. Her tongue felt almost as hot as her pussy as it stroked through the pool. The raised herself on her elbows and smiled at him, showing the pearly whiteness of his cum on her tongue before slowly lowering her head and inhaling his rigid staff.

Al was in heaven. He watched my wife’s head bobbing up and down in his crotch, each movement sending him to near nirvana. He gently rubbed her hair, encouraging her to continue her oral exploration of his tool that was leaking even more juices into her mouth. He couldn’t take it any longer.

“Linda, I’ll fuck you until neither of us can stand,” he whispered, feeling her grip tighten around his cock, “and then we’ll do it again. I can’t get enough of you!”

Linda almost whimpered with the delight of him mounting her again. “He went in easily this time,” she said on the tape with another giggle. “I was already stretched by his dick and he pushed it right in.” It hadn’t been the hard slamming entry of her other lovers though, she remembered, after they had fucked her the first time and in their hurry to get into her again, entered too fast. Instead it was one of the slow, drawling movements that excited the nerve endings in her cunt almost as much as the first touch of his dick had.

“So beautiful, so warm,” Al groaned as he penetrated my wife to his full length. Sliding on the wave of cum he had left in her the first time, he went in easily, right to the deepest point of her vagina. He felt her legs come up to parallel his torso, urging him deeper, wanting to feel the stroking that had freed her from her need earlier.

Al obliged. Putting his arms beneath her legs, he raised her until her thighs rested on his shoulders and he was given a view of this lovely woman’s cunt being pierced by his throbbing cock with each thrust. Her breasts moved languorously up and down on her chest as he shuttled gently back and forth inside her, working this warm pocket of velvet to get the most sensation out of it for both of them. She was breathing rapidly, her eyes closed, as though picturing what he was doing to her, with her, on the inside of her lids. He felt the muscles surrounding his cock quiver, then tighten as a small smile on her face told him that he had just caused her to have another orgasm.

“I couldn’t get enough of him,” my wife sighed on the tape. “It just felt so wonderful and so right. He made me cum so many times I lost count, then he wanted me to get on top of him. You know that’s not one of my favorite positions, but I wanted to. He rolled me over and set me down on top of him without ever coming out. I could lean forward and put my hands just under his ribs, then rock back and forth on his dick. Oh, wow! Was that ever a terrific sensation!” She giggled again, and then said, “I leaned forward a little too far one time and he caught my nipple in his mouth. He had been holding me by my hips, working me up and down on him while I moved back and forth, and that ended that. He caught my breast in both hands and pulled me down so he could suck it while he fucked me.

Only Al’s fortuitous unloading of cum, now slowly sliding down from her dilated pussy into his pubic hair, prevented him from cumming again immediately. Every sensation that had ever made him fuck another woman to completion shot through his body once again as he felt the thrusting of her nipple deep into his mouth while he, with a jerk of his hips, drove his cock to full length inside her hot, hungry fuck hole. He groaned with the pleasure he felt as he pumped, harder and deeper into my wife’s juicy pussy.

At that point the tape appeared to be blank. I couldn’t imagine why. There was still a considerable amount of tape on the reel, but I reversed it and put it back into the recorder only to hear something I could only have dreamed of.

“I thought you might like to hear Al for a while, honey. He decided that since I was going to tell you all about this anyway, he might as well tell you a few things himself.

“Hello, Earl,” I heard the voice I recognized from the few phone calls we had made back and forth saying, “this is Al. I wanted to thank you for all the fun that Linda and I enjoyed last night. When I got up this morning she was telling you all about it, and I thought that it might be better coming from me than from her.”

I wasn’t so sure about that. I loved the idea of my wife telling me how she was getting herself fucked, but I listened anyway.

“First I have to say thank you. I never dreamed that Linda would be so lovely,” he hesitated for a second, “or so good in bed. I hesitated because I wasn’t sure how you might react to that, but Linda says to tell you everything, so I will. She wants us to fuck and record it while we’re doing it, so that’s what we’re about to do right now.”

I couldn’t believe this, although I heard Linda giggling in the background. It sounded like something I would have thought up, not her, but I was glad she had, I felt my cock hardening as he described what he was doing to my wife.

“We’re back out on the couch where we started last night,” he said. I could almost hear the smile in his voice. “We managed to fuck ourselves silly last night. I lost track of how many times I came in her, but I’m sure she’ll be able to tell you on another tape sometime. Anyway, when we finally got up and took a shower, I fucked her in the shower again, but that was it. I just couldn’t go any longer, so we went to sleep around four this morning. Its ten a.m. now, and she’s convinced me that I might as well stay for the rest of the day and go home tonight. I hope you don’t mind, but I can’t pass her up.”

I could hear Linda laughing in the background again, then her voice said “You’d better not!”

“Anyway, I got her all clean this morning. You didn’t tell me how good she tastes. I had to find that out for myself. She says you love to eat her after she’s been fucked. But I didn’t realize how hard it made her cum until I did it last night. Now she tells me that she wants me to get her all juicy again. That’s not hard because she’s been making my cock drool ever since she ate breakfast sitting in my lap and grinding this lovely pussy of hers against my cock.”

There was a brief rustle of what could have been clothing against the mike and Al’s voice resumed.

“I just pulled her onto my lap and I’ve got her spread real wide. I’m going to finger fuck her for a while, not too long, just enough to get her as juicy as I am. “The tape was silent for a couple of seconds, then there was a squishing sound that I recognized as the sound my wife’s pussy makes when something like a couple of fingers is being used on it. It continued for almost ten minutes, with the sound of my wife’s breathing becoming faster and faster and the rhythm of Al’s stroking speeding up.”

“Sorry about that,” he came back on almost panting, but she held a tit up for me to suck and I wasn’t about to turn that down. Linda has the prettiest tits I’ve ever seen,” he said, “and she loves to have them sucked. “ I could almost see my wife smiling. He was right about that.

“Now that I’ve got her all juicy, I’m going to fuck her again. She’s sitting on the couch – and is glad that it has a leatherette cover; this sweet pussy of hers is drooling almost as much as my cock. She has one leg up over the arm and the other is on the floor. I’ve pulled her over to the edge so that, kneeling, I can eat her first before I slide my dick into her completely and suck her tits at the same time I fuck her. She’ll have to start talking now, because I’m going to begin by sucking those sweet titties of hers before I eat her pussy, When she cums I’m going to ease my dick into her cunt.”

There was a brief instant of quiet, then Linda’s voice came back on.

“Isn’t this exciting,” she said almost in a gasp. “I wish you could see this. The head of Al’s cock is barely inside my pussy and I’m holding one breast up so he can suck it. A-h-h, he just went a little deeper, now he’s fucking me, very slowly, nice long strokes although he only has it in me a little way…..a-h-h-h, that’s better. Now he’s in me almost all the way.”

“He’s fucking me, honey,” she whispered, “and it feels so g-o-o-d. I wish you were here to see him doing it to me. Each stroke pulls my pussy lips out, and then he pushes them back in with his dick. I remember how much you used to like seeing other men’s cocks doing that to me.” She was almost panting. “Oh, oh, oh,” she gasped, “He’s got it all in and it feels wonderful! Thank you, honey, for finding him and wanting me to fuck him. I’m going to let him screw me all day.”

She needn’t have bothered with the last comment. I could hear the squishing, sounds and those that sounded like the striking of a cleaver against a side of meat as Al’s dick pistoned in and out of my wife. I could also hear the sucking sounds of his mouth against her breasts as he sucked her nipples while fucking her and fondling her pussy. That was a relatively new sensation for my wife. Only during her last lover’s enjoyment of her had she found out how erotic it was to have a man frig her clit as he fucked her, yet Al had found it immediately, much to Linda’s delight.

The next thirty minutes were nothing more than the sounds of two people making love like they had never enjoyed it before. I heard Linda’s orgasmic gasps at least twice as the rhythm speeded up then slowed to the steady suctioning sound of his dick going in and out of her cunt.

Just before the tape ended, Linda came back.

“Oh, darling, just think of what this man is doing to me. He wants to come back again and do it some more next weekend. I’m going to invite him…..” Her gasp of delight and a groan from Al as he shot his load of cum into my wife ended the tape.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12