Linda, The Babysitter Ch. 01

Story Info
The blonde maid gets on her knees for a graduation present.
1.2k words
4.24
161k
104
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cram213
Cram213
137 Followers

Linda has babysat my brothers and me during the morning and afternoon for years, while also doing chores around the house for my parents during the day. She comes over to my house on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. She is about 5'5", slightly over 100 pounds, and is hot as fuck. She has blue eyes, black hair which is dyed blond, is thin, and has one of the best combinations of curves and legs I have ever seen. She is about 50 years old, which may seem too old to want to fuck. However, I have never lusted after a woman so much in my life. In my early high school years I began to realize how hot she was. When I would come home from school and see her hot blond hair, her beautiful tits, and nice round ass, I often could not help but rush upstairs to my room and jerk off.

Through the end of my senior year in high school, I was able to get by sexually through beating off to thoughts of Linda, as well as through using other women and girls as fuck toys. Every time I had my penis in another female's pussy, ass, or mouth, I would close my eyes and imagine that it was Linda who was taking my meat. However, that was soon about to change. I was eighteen and had just finished taking final exams at the private school I attended, and was spending the day relaxing at home. And by relaxing, I mean sitting around and rubbing my penis. Since I went to private school and my brothers went to public, I had finished school long before they did. This meant that it was just Linda and I in the house.

I was lying on my bed, touching myself under the sheets, and listening to the radio. Linda stepped into the doorway, looking as hot as ever, and asked me to follow her. I quickly slid my cock back in my pants and went after her. She started leading me across the third floor of my house, and then began talking in a flirty, seductive voice. My eyes were glued to her tight little butt packed nicely in a pair of blue jeans, and I am sure that the huge bulge in my pants was quite visible. She was talking to me about how proud she was of me that I was graduating from high school and how she remembered when I was just a little kid. And man did I want to show her exactly how much I had grown, if you know what I mean. As she walked, Linda proceeded to say that she had no idea what to get me as a graduation present. Graduation was such a big occasion that the last thing she wanted to do was give me gift that I did not appreciate. After she opened the door to the dusty attic-type room in the back of my house, Linda grabbed my hand and guided me inside. She closed the door behind us, and then turned to face me. Her seductive blue eyes locked in onto mine, and her little hands gently grabbed onto my hips as she pulled her stomach up against my crotch. I was not sure where this was going, but I liked it. She then broke the silence, saying that she knows there is one thing that all guys like, and she willing to give it to me.

Dropping to her knees, Linda licked her lips as a giggly smile came across her face. She reached for my shorts, and pulled them down past my butt until they fell around my ankles. Next came my boxers, which were not doing much to hide my already hard cock. As my dick popped out, she grabbed it with one of her sweet little hands and gave it a few quick jerks to bring my 7 inches of manhood to full mast. She then leaned forward, parted her beautiful red lips, and engulfed the head of my penis. Her tongue started to quickly swirl around the tip of my dick as she skillfully stroked the base of dick with her hand. Looking down, I could hardly breathe at the site of this smoking hot blonde MILF with her mouth wrapped around me meat. She proceeded to move her head a little farther down my shaft and started bobbing her head back and forth, until she worked her way back up to the head of my cock and started sucking on it real hard. Her cheeks were sucked in and I could hear the slurping sounds as I moved the hair out of her face and her eyes glanced submissively up at me.

"Take that fat cock in your mouth baby," I whispered down at that slut as I started thrusting my penis farther into her dirty little mouth. She willingly accepted it and began to take me deeper. She again grabbed the base of my cock with one hand as she twirled her head all around my dick, occasionally taking it out of her mouth to tell me how good it tasted. She then took it out, held it up with her hand, and began licking up and down the underside of my penis and licking my hairy balls as well.

"You sure know what you're doing, don't you baby," I told her, causing her to giggle and then start bobbing her head back and forth on my saliva-covered piece once again. After another minute of working her tongue all round my meat, she placed my dick in her right cheek and pressed it right up against the side of her mouth. Having my penis in her cheek looked great, and she continued to massage cock like this until it popped out of her mouth, at which point she repeated the process again and again.

After a minute of cheek-fucking, she resorted back to bobbing her head up and down on my dick. She now began to take it deeper and deeper into her mouth with each movement of her head down my rod. I was going to cum soon, and she could sense it. My moans were getting louder and my cock was tensing up. She placed both of her hands on my butt and pressed her head forward on my penis, forcing it farther down her throat. I could hear pools of her saliva slopping all over my meat as I looked down her shirt at her nice mature boobs, which were swaying with the movements of her head.

As she took nearly the entire length of my cock in her mouth, I went over the edge. My hips thrust forward and I let out a moan of relief as I shot a huge stream of my hot cum into her mouth. She held her head in place and began sucking as hard as she could on my pulsating dick, taking shot after shot of my load into her mouth as her eyes looked seductively up at mine, as if begging for every last drop of my cum. Her throat milked the head of my cock dry, and she swallowed every last drop of my sticky seed like a champ.

After I had finished unloading into her mouth, she gave my penis a few last sucks, got up off of her knees, and said, "I hope you enjoyed your present."

"I sure did," I said in a state of disbelief as she walked past me and out the door, with my eyes glued to her tight butt the whole way. That was without a doubt the best graduation gift that I received.

Cram213
Cram213
137 Followers