Linda, The Babysitter Ch. 04

Story Info
The blonde MILF gives a phenomenal blowjob.
2k words
4.45
54.2k
36
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cram213
Cram213
138 Followers

Over the weekend, all I could think about was taking Linda again and again over the three days that she was going to be at my house over the coming week. It was going to be the last week that it was going to be just the two of us in the house during the day, as all of my brothers would be out of school the at the weeks end. I knew that it would be a hell of a lot harder to find an opportunity to get Linda alone with all three of them constantly around, so I knew that I needed to take full advantage of the time we had left by ourselves to give that blonde MILF as much of my cock as I could.

When I woke up that Tuesday morning and went downstairs, Linda was there, but my mom still had not left for work yet. After starring at Linda's hot ass for a minute, I disappointedly went back upstairs to take a shower, brush my teeth, and change into some regular clothes in the hopes that Linda and I would be all alone when I went back downstairs.

Sure enough, my mom's car was gone when I looked out the back window, and I couldn't help but start rubbing my manhood through my pants as I thought about what I was going to do to the hot maid, whom I'm sure was now showing up with the expectation that I was going to give it to her every time she was at my house.

When I reentered the kitchen, Linda was there in a pair of tight blue jeans and a long-sleeve white top. I was so horny for her that I probably could have just dry-humped her with her clothes on and spurted all over her after a minute, but I of course knew that I could get a little more. As she was going through her normal routine in the kitchen, I went about getting myself a bowl of cereal, the whole while starring at her gorgeous mature body with a licentious look in my eyes. As I opened the cupboard in the far end of the kitchen to get a box of cereal, I found myself standing right next to her. "Hey, I have an idea for you. No, more a request," I said to her with a sly smile on my face.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" she replied back.

"Whenever it's just you and me alone in the house, you really don't need to be wearing this," I said, and then reached forward and began pulling her shirt over her head.

Lifting her arms up above her head as I raised her shirt, I soon laid my eyes on her tan MILF body and her white bra. Although her body wasn't quite as tight and as tone as that of a girl my own age, there was something about her that infatuated me and was just begging to be fucked.

After taking her shirt all the way off, I gave her entire body a once over. "That's more like it," I said. "Because we both know what's going to happen later." I then gave her a quick smack on the ass and went back to the kitchen table with my cereal. "You can keep doing what you were doing before," I instructed, as I unwrapped the morning newspaper and began to eat.

While I was at the table, Linda continued her normal routine of sweeping the floor, organizing the mail, and washing the dishes. Except now as she did so, I could not take my eyes off of her. I did not want to make that obvious that all I was looking at was her, but her tight blue jeans, exposed upper body, and beautiful blonde hair made it nearly impossible to look away. I was rock hard in no time at the thought of this mature babe working her magic on my meat.

As she finished up the dishes, I turned back to the newspaper as if I hadn't been starring at and fantasizing about her the entire time. As she was about to walk upstairs to start the cleaning and chores up there, I blurted out, "Oh, you forgot something." I pulled my shorts down around my ankles, exposing my penis that was standing at full attention. "You still need to take care of this."

After a brief pause, she leisurely walked over towards me. "I figured this was coming," she said as she smiled and got down on her knees. She proceeded to get right under the table and between my legs, as I pushed my hips forward on the chair to give her full access. As my manhood stood anxiously in front of her, she wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and took a moment to collect some saliva in her mouth. After spitting on it, she looked up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes while her tongue licked around my cockhead, and then dove right in.

Linda took about half of my length in her mouth, waited for a moment, and then slowly sucked back up until just the tip was in her mouth. Going down a second time, she engulfed about three quarters of my manhood into her warm, moist mouth and before sensually sliding her beautiful lips back up to the apex, at which point she paused to work her skilled tongue repeatedly around my sensitive cockhead. She repeated the process several times while I sat back and fully enjoyed her skilled work.

"Ooohhh yeah, take it in your mouth baby. Yeah, service that young cock you dirty old MILF," I instructed her in between moans. As I talked dirty to her, she calmly moved her blonde hair out of her face with each hand, and then rested both of on my upper legs as she began to take my penis even deeper. After plunging her mouth down onto about 80% of my shaft, it popped out as she came back up. Quickly solving the problem, she eagerly consumed almost all of it again and then began to get in a rhythm. With each bob of her head she would swallow most of my length and then passionately suck her way back up to the top, with the pace growing with each repetition. After a few moments she glanced up at me with a dirty look on her face, and she must have garnered that she was doing a phenomenal job as a result of my euphoric expression and heavy breaths.

Slowly down her pace, she began to really focus her tongue on my cockhead at the apex of each journey along the length of my manhood. After a few moments, she picked up her pace once again before stopping all together at top of my penis and smiling at me as her tongue went to work on my tip. "You like that, don't you," she muttered up to me during a brief pause before going back at it with her tongue.

Once she had satiated my bulging tip, she went right back to taking almost all of my meat into her mouth as she fervently bobbed her head up and down on it. Already working at quick pace, she would slow down every few seconds to work my cockhead with her lips and tongue before going back to her fervent sucking of my whole rod.

Her skilled, mature mouth felt amazing, and I could feel myself getting ready to explode soon. She must have sensed it too, as she moved her hair out of her face once again and began to really quicken her pace. As my grunts and moans grew louder, she pulled her head off of me for a moment to catch her breath. With ropes of her salvia still connecting my cock and her mouth, she hungrily went back to work by sending her head all the way on meat. Now fully deep throating me with each bob of her head, her pace picked up even more as she continued to send her nose down into my pubes.

I felt like I was going to cum at any moment, when she suddenly slowed down her pace and then took her head off my dick. "Oh baby I'm so close, what are you doing? Get back down on my cock," I eagerly demanded.

"I'm not quite down with you yet," she said seductively as she went to work rubbing her lips up and down each side of my shaft, her eyes locked onto to mine the entire time. This old slut had deliberately brought me to the edge and then backed off, leaving me lusting for her so badly and also knowing that she was going to be on the receiving end of one hell of an ejaculation when I finally did erupt in her.

Being the veteran cocksucker that she is, she continued to lick her tongue all over my shaft and then rub my bulging young penis all over her face. Once she had finished visually defiling herself, she put her fingertips around the base of my meat and took it back into her mouth. Working her lips up and down the middle of my shaft and focusing her tongue on the tip, she once again glanced her eyes up at me in between bobs. Her hands then proceeded to rubbing my stomach and upper legs, feeling up my young, muscular body as she continued working me cock in her mouth. Bringing her attention back up to the tip, her tongue and lips worked the sensitive end while her hand found their way to my balls. As her little, mature fingers fondled them she let out some muffled moans around my hot meat.

She then went back to rubbing down my legs and body as she sucked me, and brought herself even closer in between my legs. Then positioning her right forearm across my waist and grabbing hold of my other leg with her left hand, she positioned her head directly above my erection and went down on it with a renewed fervor. She had seemingly braced herself for impact and was clearly ready for my built-up load.

After briefly working the head, she wrapped her lips around my shaft and began taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth again. Every now and then my cock would pop out of her mouth, at which point she would stick it right into her cheek, rub it around for a moment, and then go right back to sucking. She began to find her rhythm again, and was really taking me deep with each bob of her head. Nothing was popping out of her mouth now. As she sucked me like a vacuum, her eyes looked up and locked onto mine. As my moans grew louder, she knew I was about to cum.

"Ooohhh, keep sucking baby. Yeah, yeah, yeah, keeping sucking just like that," I zealously instructed her while she willingly heeded my commands. Moving one hand to the base of my shaft, she began jerking my cock in unison with the movements of her head. With her little fingers squeezing my penis and churning around it, I finally went over the edge. As I gasped out in relief, I erupted with three huge shots of cum that went flying into her mouth. She held her mouth in place while she continued to tug on my knob, squeezing out every last drop of my sticky man juice.

"Take that hot cum baby. Take that hot cum in your mouth," I cried out. I continued to unload my balls into her, and she willingly accepted all of it. As she gave my shaft a few last jerks, she circled her tongue around my tip and licked up the last drops of cum that were oozing out of my young cock. Once she had swallowed down everything that I had to give her, she sucked my entire length a few more times for good measure. As she pulled her head up, she gave me a sly smile that showed off all the cum that was still floating around her mouth and lips. "You like that, don't you, you little slut.

"Yeah baby," she giggled back to me as she got out from between my legs and went back to cleaning the house in her underwear. One thing was for sure: it was going to be a good week!

Cram213
Cram213
138 Followers