Linda, The Babysitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her cries continued to fill the air and my sweaty body cradled up against hers as I fucked her, I finally went over the edge. As my balls started to tingle and I quickly plowed up into her a few more times, pressing my loins right up against her exposed ass with each powerful pump. Deeply exhaling, I erupted inside of her and shot stream after stream of my hot, sticky man juice up into her insides. As I continued to slowly and powerfully thrust up into her, she kept her ass open for me as her body was still pressed against the wall and her face winced from the throbbing soreness that I'm sure she felt down below.

As I continued to empty by balls into her, we both began to pant and breath long, slow breathes as we began to come down from that incredibly licentious and impassioned sexual encounter. With my body pressed right up against hers, my arms wrapped around her glistening midsection, and my young cock still implanted in her rear hole, I leaned in and passionately placed my lips on hers. We slowly French kissed for what must have been a full minute or two while I let every drop of my cum ooze out of my cock and I fully enjoyed the warm heat protruding from her gorgeous little body.

When we finally broke our intimate embrace, I told her how incredible she was and that the experience was amazing. Holy cow did this blonde MILF know how to take a cock and please a man. I don't think I had ever cum so hard in my life. With my brothers getting out of school for the summer the following week, I just had to figure out a way to keep our relationship going, even with all three of them around.

12