Linda's All-Over Tan (Conclusion)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda kept talking about the size of his cock, and how he was like an animal when he fucked his wife, and I didn't have to be a genius to work out that, if he ever decided he wanted to fuck Linda, he had a better than even chance of succeeding. What I didn't know was how I felt about it. Well, I did, really. I had enough self-respect to hate the thought of my wife being a pushover for another man, but – I couldn't help getting turned on by the thought of his hands molesting her firm little tits, and her spreading her thighs wide to receive Peter's big hard cock in her tight slippery slit.

So I encouraged her to repeat her fantasy of the previous night, where she had to share a shower with Peter and me and, without much persuading, she took it to the point where she had her arms clasped round his neck, with him standing up, holding her to him while she slid down his body and was impaled on his rod, while the water beat down on both of them. I made sure that, this time, my own cock was buried deep in her wet and willing cunt as she described how Peter's would fill every centimetre of her and, as she gasped out how it would feel, I had a glorious climax, closely followed by her.

And, the very next afternoon, I discovered that she didn't have to imagine quite as much as I had thought!

I saw from the calendar that Linda had a game arranged with Jennifer, so I made my way to my vantage point in the trees, arriving just before four o'clock. I trained the glasses on the loungers, and the first thing I saw was Peter! He was naked, stretched out on his back, wearing only sunglasses. I could see Jennifer, also totally naked, on the lounger beside him – and, in the pool, a small figure was swimming back to the end where they both sat.

Before she pulled herself out, I knew it was Linda, but now, at the moment of truth, I was praying that it was somebody else. But there was no mistaking her peach bottom and long hair, even though it was darkened by the water. But what really shocked me was the way she emerged from the water and stood, unconcerned by her nakedness, right in front of Peter and Jennifer, talking to them.

She picked up a towel, but didn't cover herself with it. Instead, she drew it across her shoulders and back, moving her body as she dried herself. I could imagine how her tits were jiggling as she moved and, for the first time, I thought to have a look at Peter's famous cock.

I was relieved to see he didn't have an erection, but I had to admit that, even unaroused, it was pretty big. It was uncircumcised, lying along his thigh, just above a pair of heavy, full testicles. I couldn't really guess at its length, but I reckoned a good six, maybe seven, inches – and it was thick. Like the rest of his powerful, fit body, his balls and his pubic region were covered with black hair, which reinforced the impression he gave of raw animal power.

I focussed back on to his face. His expression was blatantly wolfish as he watched my wife towel her naked body, right in front of him. My heart lurched – or sank – I didn't know which. There was no question that he wanted to fuck her. I checked his cock again. It wasn't hard, but it seemed bigger than when I had last looked.

What would I do if he reached out a hand to touch Linda? I was convinced, now, that Jennifer wouldn't do anything to stop it. In fact, from what Linda had told me about putting sun-tan oil on Jennifer's tits, then her trying to do the same to Linda, I wasn't even sure that Jennifer wouldn't join in. And, despite myself, my cock was rock-hard as I anticipated what might happen.

But, in the event, nothing did. Linda wrapped her towel around herself and – strangely – covered herself with it as she slipped on her t-shirt and shorts and gathered up her belongings. She waved to the recumbent Peter as Jennifer accompanied her to her car, but he was deep in his newspaper again, and hardly noticed her go.

In bed that night, Linda seemed a bit abstracted and, although we fucked, she wasn't talkative and I convinced myself that, when my cock entered her, it was Peter's she was thinking about ....

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the following Tuesday, having checked the calendar to see that Linda had another game arranged with Jennifer, I again arranged an early finish from work, and was at my now familiar station just before four o'clock.

Again, the three of them were there, at the house end of the pool. Jennifer was closest to the exit, on a lounger, lying on her back, completely naked, her legs dangling down each side, giving me a fabulous view of her open vagina. My cock stiffened as I zoomed in on the glistening pink lips, and prominent labia, nestling in her dark brown bush.

Then I moved to her right, where Peter was stretched out on a sort of mattress, reading a newspaper. He, too, was naked, with one leg bent up at the knee, and I lingered, a bit enviously, on his strong, thick uncircumcised penis, dangling down to the right of his heavy testicles. Then I shifted again, to where Linda lay on her front on another lounger, her little peach bottom upraised, her legs closed, her arms stretched above her head. She might have been asleep.

Minutes passed, during most of which I kept my glasses fixed on Jennifer, who was shifting position occasionally, giving me a chance to see her firm breasts jiggle. Then there was a movement to her left and I shifted over, to see Peter folding his newspaper and putting it down.

He leant over and took a drink from his wine glass, then he looked over at Linda, then back at his wife. It wasn't long before he caught Jennifer's eye. Their eyes met and he motioned with his head for her to join him on the mattress. Jennifer hesitated, glancing at Linda, then swung her legs off the lounger and lay down beside her husband.

My heart was beating like a trip hammer. Even from this distance, I could sense an atmosphere of sexual tension. Although nothing was said, Linda raised her head as Jennifer moved position and, as she lay down, Linda, I could see, was watching closely.

Philip and Jennifer were now lying side by side, Philip leaning towards her, on his elbow. I watched as his hand casually touched her leg, just above the knee, then feathered upward along her inner thigh. She was lying on her back, her thighs slightly parted. Philip's hand trailed back and forward along her thigh, then gently cupped her pubic forest, his middle finger dipping down into the open slit.

Linda was now lying on her side, curled up into a ball, openly watching. One hand was crossed protectively over her breasts, the other between her legs, whether protectively or not I couldn't tell. Her face was rapt, with a frown of concentration. Her tongue ran round her lips – a sure sign, to me that she was sexually aroused. But she wasn't shocked. I could tell that this was not a new experience for her. What had been going on up to this point, I wondered?

But I didn't really care. I was at least as aroused as Linda. I had never seen a naked man and woman together before, which was exciting enough, but watching my wife participate – even if it was only watching – was absolutely mind-blowing!

Peter's cock was hardening, very visibly. It was now jutting out, pointing towards his naked wife, and I think he said something because Jennifer raised her shoulders slightly, without shifting her lower body, and reached across to take hold of it in her left hand. She held it lightly, in her finger-ends, manipulating his foreskin very slowly and gently.

Her face was also raised now, and their mouths met in a deep kiss, during which Peter's hand left her vagina and closed over her left breast, squeezing it, hard. Then he got on to his knees and Jennifer spread her legs wide and he knelt between them. She was still holding his erect cock and, as his knees bent further, she guided it to the lips of her open vulva, and he sank it deep inside her.

Peter's rhythm was getting faster, but it was Jennifer who climaxed first, her body shaking wildly, her legs clamped like a vice round her husband's pistoning hips. Peter rolled over, on his back, and it was evident from the now shiny penis sticking up in the air, that he had managed to restrain his climax. I realised that that was more than I had done. The front of my trousers was stained and sticky – I had clearly ejaculated, myself, but my cock, like Peter's, was still hard and ready.

But ready for what? I focussed my glasses back on Linda. She hadn't moved. She was still lying on her side, on the lounger, curled up, one hand between her thighs, but now her expression was uncertain, and a little fearful – and I could see her eyes were fixed on Peter's impressive shiny erection.

My mind was in a turmoil. It would be the most erotic thing imaginable if she were to walk across and finish him off – even she only masturbated him to climax while he played with her delicate little tits. What if she – mind-blowing! – were to sit astride him, feeding that monster up into her tight little pussy?

But then Jennifer stirred. Rolling on to her side, she placed her hand round Peter's member and began to slowly move it up and down. After a few moments, she dipped her head and closed her lips round the end of it. Her hand moved faster then, suddenly, Peter's legs stiffened and Jennifer's mouth slid further down his cock. He jerked a few times and Jennifer deliberately milked the last few drops from him, then withdrew her face and gently laid his softening penis back on his stomach.

She glanced across at Linda, and I moved the glasses. To my astonishment, Linda was lying on her back on the lounger, her legs splayed wide apart, the fingers of one hand flying across her erect little clitoris, the other squeezing her left breast, pulling her nipple savagely. Her head was thrown back, her mouth wide open, then, suddenly, she jacknifed her thighs shut, trapping her hand between them, and her whole body went into spasm.

Peter and Jennifer was standing by the lounger, watching her, Jennifer's hand idly playing with his long, limp cock. At last, Linda came to rest, with a final shudder, then she opened her eyes and smiled up at the pair of them. She rose from the lounger, then, without a word being said, both Jennifer and Linda dived into the pool. Almost immediately, Peter stood up and, wrapping a towel round him, left the pool area and disappeared into the house.

Suddenly, I knew I had to settle this, one way or the other. It had all gone too far. I took my binoculars down and slowly walked away. I let myself out of the gate, locked it, then threw the key back over the wall. I got into the car and drove home, slowly.

Linda came home about an hour later and realised, as soon as she walked through the door, that things were not normal.

"You're early," she said, with an attempt at nonchalance. "Is everything OK?"

Despite my frantic rehearsals of this conversation during the past hour, I still hadn't worked out how to bring the subject up.

"Not really," I mumbled – and then Linda shocked me to the core!

"Have you bought a pair of binoculars recently?" she asked.

I looked at her, stupefied. The answer to her question must have been written right across my face.

"It was you, then," she said, in a low voice. "I thought I saw someone about a fortnight ago – and you were home early, that day. And then, today, I did see a flash of sunlight reflecting, then somebody moving back out of the trees. He looked as if he was wearing a pink shirt and I suddenly remembered you were wearing that red and white striped one .... "

I nodded my head, slowly.

"I don't suppose you'll believe this," I said, "but I actually did it so that I could look at you – without you knowing I was looking. But – then – well .... "

Without a word, Linda pulled off her t-shirt, and slipped her shorts over her hips. She stood before me, naked. I was conscious that it was broad daylight and that the sunlight was streaming in through the open windows of our small lounge. Despite the situation, I felt a thrill course through me as I thought that anyone could pass by and see her ….

I waved a hand, ineffectually, at the windows.

"Linda," I said. "Anyone could .... "

She gave me a long look, then turned away and made for the bedroom. I followed, my cock twitching as I watched her little tanned bottom swaying ahead of me.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, looking at the floor.

"He hasn't fucked me, John – Peter, I mean. I haven't let him fuck me .... "

Her shoulders shook and I sat beside her, putting my left arm round her shoulders.

"What's been going on?" I asked. She looked up at me, her face tear-stained.

"Can we get into bed – while I tell you?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she slid under the bedclothes. I pulled off my clothes, and joined her, holding her shaking body close to me. I was uncomfortably aware that I had an erection and held myself away from her, but Linda reached down and her fingers closed round my cock.

"It started off, like I told you," she whispered, at length. "Just Jennifer and me – sun-bathing. Topless, at first – then, naked. The first time we were naked, Peter just suddenly appeared at the poolside. He was fully-dressed – in a suit. He was coming back from a meeting. I scrambled up to go for my clothes – but he told me not to. I don't mean he said – 'don't bother' – he actually ordered me not to fetch my clothes!"

"He said I looked very good – naked – and he would enjoy looking at me. Then he talked about how nice my body was. He said I had lovely firm breasts and that he liked my blonde hair – down there. He said Jennifer and I made an interesting contrast – with her big boobs and dark bush. And Jennifer didn't say a word!"

"We were all standing up and, when he talked about Jennifer's boobs, he reached out and touched one of them – then he put his hands on mine! He stood behind me and reached round and held my breasts, squeezing them gently and touching my nipples. Then he moved in behind me, and I could feel his – his erection against my bottom. He must have done it deliberately – bent his knees, or something – because he's much taller than me."

"John – I – I just didn't know what to do. He just walked in and took over. I couldn't believe he was standing there, with my breasts in his hands, and his wife standing watching, with a social smile on her face, as though we were having a glass of wine at a garden party, or something. Then he suddenly patted my bottom and said he had to go – and he was gone!"

"It was after he left that Jennifer started telling me about her marriage and how Peter totally dominates her – and how he has other women. I had already made up my mind never to go back there, but Jennifer kept asking and one day she said Peter was away, and so I went, and it was after that that she started telling me about these other things – and you started talking about me – and other men."

"And, once that happened, I began to get excited, remembering how Peter had felt my tits and pushed his cock against me. And then, one day, he joined us at the pool and he took off his bathing-trunks, and I saw it! His cock, I mean. And his whole naked body – covered with hair, and so powerful-looking. He didn't touch me that day – but, after we had a glass or two of wine, he went into the pool with Jennifer. Well, he started touching her and eventually he chased her out of the pool and, when he caught her, he bent her forward and he began to fuck her, from behind, right in front of me!"

"I was on a lounger and they were only a few feet away. I could see his big balls dangling between his legs and his cock plunging in and out of Jennifer. She was gasping and moaning and he was really squeezing her tits – squeezing them really hard, and twisting her nipples. Then she started to come – she practically shrieked out loud as her orgasm hit her – and she fell onto another lounger, exhausted."

"And he was still erect, John. His cock was rock-hard, and shiny with her juices, and it was absolutely huge! He looked down at me – and I shook my head, and he said - 'well, for God's sake, girl, finish me off with your hand' – and I did! I knew, if he insisted, I wouldn't be able to stop him fucking me, so I reached up and took hold of his cock and started to masturbate him. He knelt beside me and started touching my breasts – then he put his hand between my legs and put two of his fingers inside me. I was very wet, so it was easy for him – and then, he started to gasp and I felt his cock throbbing in my fingers and – and he came! Great globules of thick, heavy come shot out of the end of his cock, and he directed them at me – all over my face and breasts .... "

I had actually come, myself, while Linda was describing Peter bending Jennifer over, to fuck her from behind, but my cock was rigid again.

"Did he make you come, too?" I croaked, my mind suffused with images of Peter's cock held between my wife's fingers, spraying sperm all over her face and tits, while his fingers plunged into her soaking vagina.

"No," she whispered. "But, when he had finished and took his fingers out of ... me, I – well, I finished myself off."

"Was he watching?"

"They both were," she replied. "I've never even let you watch me – doing that. I'm sorry, John – I just couldn't resist him."

"But you haven't let him – actually fuck you?" I sought reassurance, once again, though what difference it made, I wasn't really sure.

"No – you have to believe that, John. Please."

I lay, silent, confused, my mind reeling. I couldn't think straight. The "husband" part of me was outraged and jealous – not because Peter had seen my wife naked, and fondled her most intimate parts, but because he had actually enslaved her – to the point that I thought, if he hadn't actually fucked her, it was because he hadn't tried very hard.

"What's actually been happening, then?" I asked, at last.

"Well, for the last two or three weeks, it's always been the three of us. I think Jennifer likes me to watch Peter – fucking her – and she doesn't mind if he plays with me, as well, as long as it's her he actually fucks. She likes me to masturbate while he's – doing that ... "

"What do you mean – 'plays with you'?" I asked.

"Well, we chase around in the pool and – well – touch each other. You know. He'd catch me and squeeze my breasts and feel between my legs and I'd – well, I'd feel his cock and ... And then Jennifer would touch me, too, and he would grab her tits and – well, we'd end up at the side of the pool, kissing and fondling ... "

"So he kissed you, as well?" I said.

"Yes," Linda murmured.

"On the mouth?" She nodded.

"Where else?"

"Everywhere." She was almost inaudible.

"What? Down there?" I pushed my hand between her thighs.

"Yes," came the quiet reply.

"And did you …?"

"Yes. I put him in my mouth – and, yes, I came, and he came, while we were like that. His tongue was in my cunt and my lips were round his cock – and I came and came and came ... "

Again, the image was too much for me, and I groaned and held my juddering cock as another orgasm shook me ....

We stayed together for only a few more months. Despite the unbelievable sexual excitement Linda's description of these events had given me – and, I have to confess, continued to give me in the ensuing weeks - I eventually couldn't stomach the idea that my wife was the sexual slave of another man.

Despite my pleas, she wouldn't stop visiting the St Clairs. She said she still loved me, and that she just had to get this 'out of her system', but I eventually came to the conclusion that, if he hadn't before, Peter was certainly fucking Linda now and it wouldn't stop until he lost interest.

So, in early Spring, I got another job, in London, and moved out, and Linda moved back to Yorkshire shortly after. Presumably, Peter did lose interest. I never knew. I never saw Linda again. We handled the divorce through our lawyers, and I did quite well out of it.