Linda's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda, the birthday girl, walked toward me like a leopard after prey and wrapped her arms around my back and looked up to my eyes. Whispering up at me, "Show them my ass, please, play with me, then fuck me." I reached around looking her in the eyes and said, "Your wish is my command."

I slowly started moving her hem higher and higher until her entire lower body was uncovered. Her pussy was pressing against me trying to get my cock against her wet slit. I tucked her dress into her garter belt and reached around and spread her ass apart giving everyone a look at her lips and puckered rosebud. She felt me spreading her apart and spread her legs and pushed her ass back so all could see. Her eyes had turned smokey and her breath was coming in little gasps. "You like showing off, don't you, you sexy little thing?" Her nods were emphatic, but she wasn't speaking. I reached between us and started undoing her dress buttons. "I am going to take your dress off and then I am going to lean you over this chair. I am going to let everyone come and stick a finger in your pussy before I sink my cock into you and fuck you in front of all of them. Do you think they will just watch or will they get naked and start fucking each other?" A deep groan is the only noise she made as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut.

I had finished her buttons and pulled her hands back from around my back and slid the dress down her arms. Her lacy yellow bra did nothing to hide her hard tight dark pink nipples or the swell of her full perfect breasts. Very nice breasts with light freckles dotting them. Her hands came out of her sleeves and I moved to untuck the rest from her garter belt and pushed it to her feet. She stepped out of it and I looked up to see everone's eyes boring into her. I took her hand and reached behind me for Dana's hand and walked Linda over to the chair gently pushing her upper back. She folded over the chair her ass pointing straight up into the air. I took Dana's hand and pulled it right against her pussy. Both women gasped and shivered and Dana turned her hand over and petted her pussy, stroking her fingers up and down her lightly hair covered lips. "Stick your fingers inside her and stroke her slowly Dana, slowly."

Dana was licking her lips and nodded her head in agreement. She opened her mouth and stiffened a finger and wiggled it inside Linda's hot pussy. I could see Linda's thighs quivering in a not so mild orgasm. Dana stroked very slowly, rotating her finger as it came out. I looked to everyone else and gestured for them to come feel how hot and wet the birthday girl was. Linda gasped but didn't try to get away. Tom was the first one there with Mike right behind him. Jenny and Tina walked slowly forward hand in hand, their eyes riveted on the finger slowly fucking into Linda's wet pussy. "It is time to share Dana, let Tom have a turn." Dana gave Linda another twist and stroke then removed her finger. She looked at it and then up to me. I looked into her eyes, "Lick her juices off your fingers, Dana, taste her pussy." Linda turned her head and saw Dana stick her finger into her mouth and close her lips over it as Tom stuck his finger directly into her in one stroke. Her toes lifted her ass higher to Tom as she watched Dana clean her finger and lick her knuckles looking for more. Her hands went directly for her own buttons and began removing her dress. Tom watched Dana stripping, slowly stabbing his finger into Linda, little liquid sounds were coming from her very wet pussy now.

As Dana's tits came into view, Tom pulled out his finger and headed toward Dana. Her dress was lying against her hips her arms bare when Tom lifted his wet finger and slid it into her mouth. She moaned and sucked it deep into her greedy mouth, licking and sucking at every drop of Linda's pussy she could find. Tom pushed her dress off her hips to puddle at the floor and reached in front of her cupping her pussy in his hand. Mike had dropped to his knees and spread Linda's cheeks apart and ran his thumbs between them to spread her lips wide as they reached her pussy. He then stuck his tongue straight into the core of her furnace and Linda screamed, cumming hard. He sucked hard drawing her juices deeply into his mouth. His eyes were like shiny agates and when he stood, his hard cock was prominent in his pants.

Tina quickly moved past him grabbing his hand stopping him from getting away as the middle finger of her other hand extended and slid straight into Linda's slit. Either she wanted to quickly get her turn over or wanted to get Linda off again is uncertain, but her finger was a blur, fucking into her. When Linda started to push back at her, she stopped and pulled out her finger with a pop. Turning to Mike, she grabbed his belt, button and zipper and was pushing his pants and underwear down before Jenny got behind her friend. When Tina started licking and sucking Mike's cock, Jenny started stroking Linda with two fingers, rotating and pulling out slowly and ramming them in rotating and pulling them out repeatly. Her other hand reached for my pants, loosening my belt and trying to get my pants undone with her free hand. I helped her and my pants fell to my shoes. One more stroke and she pulled her fingers out, leaned over and stuck her sticky fingers into Linda's mouth letting her taste herself.

I placed both hands onto Linda's hips and rubbed my cock against her ass and down tracing a line from her rosebud to the top of her pussy and against her clitoris, rubbing it with the head of my cock softly. Linda was moving her ass all around trying to capture my cock. Jenny reached down and grabbed my cock and ran the head around Linda's opening, widening her lips and watching the juices foam. Jenny looked into my eyes and said, "Now Ken, fuck her, fuck her hard. Fill her pussy with your cum and I am going to suck it clean again. Please fuck her now, fuck her hard!"

At that I dove straight forward in one thrust, straight to her core, feeling the head of my cock knock against her cervix on the first thrust. "Ugh" was the dual sound that came from Linda and I as I hit bottom. I didn't wait to enjoy the depths of her heat. I had teased these two in the bar and the other two dancing and my cock was about to explode. I pulled out almost completely and speared her deep again and again. Her beautiful ass was bouncing back and forth as I tried to drill right through her. Her cheeks felt like two firm pillows pressing against my thighs. My cock was getting even harder as I rammed as hard and fast as I could, my need to cum was desperate. Continuing my assault, I looked down at Linda her head laying almost to the cushion of the chair. Jenny had moved in front of her and was pulling Linda's breast, squeezing and rolling her nipples as roughly as I was fucking her hot pussy. Linda's mouth was twisted in a grimace of lust and her eyes were open and glazed. Her throat was emitting small noises at each thrust, but I don't believe there were any coherent words coming out.

I glanced around the room and saw that Mike and Tom were stripped of their pants and had their own cocks being serviced by Dana and Tina. The entire room reeked of sex. I felt Linda's pussy grab my cock hard and her thighs were quivering, her head thrust back, her hands lifting her body up off the cushion. The change of position had made her pussy even tighter and her orgasmic spasms were taking me over the top. My strokes had to be even harder to push myself into her tight pussy and the next time I hit bottom I felt the cum blow out the end of my cock. My moan was overshadowed by Linda's. I pulled back and fucked deep again, spurting my built up load of sperm deep inside her. After three or four strokes I pulled out to lay my cock in the crack of her ass and cum pulsed out of my cock and pooled on her heart shaped ass.

Immediately Jenny was back in front of me. She pushed me far enough back from Linda to suck my cock into her mouth and clean Linda's cream and my sperm off my now semi-hard cock. She finally released me when she had me shiny as a new penny and twisted around to fasten her lips to Linda's ass sucking the pools of sperm off them. Her tongue took on a life of its own licking the final drops off those heart shaped mounds. When she had finished that her mouth moved down toward Linda's dripping pussy. Her breasts were rising and falling and her breath was coming in gasps as she looked at Linda's pussy. Her hands moved up to encircle Linda's waist and as she pulled Linda back her mouth moved forward to cup Linda's entire crotch. Her tongue shot into Linda's pussy and she started scooping out our combined juices. Linda was in heaven, the cords standing out in her neck she screamed, "Oh Jenny suck me clean baby, please make me cum again."

Jenny was definitely trying her best and I had a ring side seat to her first taste of hot fucked pussy. Tom and Mike had changed positions and had Dana and Tina spread on the floor their own tongues and mouths munching away on their hot pussies. Both girls had their legs pulled back against their tits and their hands reaching down to hold the guys heads in their crotches. They sang out in a duet of "Oh shit, I am cumminnnng." That only made the guys suck and lick harder. And it made Jenny work faster on Linda. My cock was rising on its own and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was ready for more. But there was one pussy that wasn't getting any attention. Lying on the floor I scooted under Jenny and started licking her from pucker to clitoris, back and forth. I grabbed hold of her waist and pulled her down onto my tongue licking her outer and inner lips up and down, over and over. When I speared my tongue into her hole I felt her pussy start to spasm and she sat even harder down onto me squeezing me with her thighs. Moving my tongue up to her bud, I licked it lightly keeping her orgasm going and rubbed and squeezed her ass at the same time. Jenny screamed into Linda's pussy setting her off again. We slowed down to allow each other to calm down for a minute. The slow music could again be heard in the background over the heavy breathing in the room.

Kissing Jenny's pussy one more time, I scooted out from under her. She had her face lying against Linda's ass and Linda was now standing looking at her friends around the room. A smile as radiant as a spring sunrise was on her face as she took in her friends. She said, "Wow, when is everybody else's birthday? We have to do this again."

Hmmm, good idea... but also this night wasn't finished yet either.

12