Linda's Birthday Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers

* * * * * * * *

Adele softly passed her fingers through Linda's hair as she gently dried it with just a warm setting on her drier, she wanted Linda's hair to be just perfect. She stood behind her and styled her hair, looking in to her eyes via the long mirror. When Howard returned she could also watch him in the reflection, as he was sat to one side, looking on at the transformation of Linda by Adele.

From a beautiful girl to one that was jaw droppingly stunning.

Adele was styling Linda's hair up on to the top of her head with ringlets down the side of her face, but leaving her neck bare and exposed. Linda looked very classy and elegant. Howard made small approving murmurings as he watched on from the side.

Adele wanted to do Linda's makeup before she dressed. She had laid out her choice of make up on the dressing table and now she sat in front of Linda on a low foot stool. First she wanted to paint Linda's nails with her favourite pale plum nail colour by Clarins. She lifted Linda's dainty foot in to her lap and after a little preparation of her nails, Adele got down to applying the nail colour, her steady hand applied the liquid in a very thin coat and with no smudges at the edges. Pleased with her work she moved on to Linda's other foot. Linda sat back and watched on as Adele transformer her nails.

Once her nails were finished Adele said 'There, shall we do your fingers in the same colour?'

"Hmm yes please Angel"

She held out her right hand to Adele who took it softly between her fingers and used her emery board to sculpture the shape of Linda's nails to a perfect shape.

Linda pressed her hands flat on the dressing table to show Adele her finished result as she prepared to apply the nail colour.

They looked in to each others eyes, there was a sparkle in Linda's; she wasn't used to this much pampering and she was enjoying every minute of it.

Adele applied the nail colour in slow confident detailed strokes of her brush. When she had finished Linda held up her hands and said 'There, aren't they so sexy'

Howard coughed, the atmosphere of watching Adele preparing her Princess was getting to him. But Adele was far from finished in her task. There was a lot more to come.

Adele applied the eye make up to Linda, some mascara to her long eye lashes and a delicate shade of colour around her eyes. She used a similar colour on her lip stick and it emphasised their fullness and desirability.

With Linda's make up done to perfection, Adele went over to the wardrobe and selected the clothes she wanted to wear to dinner.

Howard watched on as Linda stood up from the mirror and walked behind the chair to get a clearer view of herself, she leaned forward on the chair and blew him a kiss, her breasts were pressed together giving him a lovely view of her cleavage. She could see his cock getting hard again but he would have to wait.

Adele returned with Linda's clothes and she laid them out on the bed. She had shopped for these herself, knowing what she wanted her Princess to look like.

Her underwear was in vivid sexy red, but her outer wear was to be in a softer pink. Linda sat on a stool in front of a large mirror. Adele went down on her knees and lifted each foot in to the tiny red silk thongs. Linda smiled at Adele as she gracefully slid the knickers up her silky smooth legs she lifted her bottom and the thongs slid in to place. A narrow strip of red silk went in to the crease of her buttocks dividing the cheeks of her peach like bottom. The material at the front was just wide enough to cover her pussy lips.

Linda giggled and stood up, covered her breasts, and turned around to give Howard a show. He let out a slow breath as the sight before him took its effect. The thongs delicately outlined Linda's sex in a delightful set of curves as they hugged her pussy lips.

Linda sat down again and Adele came forward with a bra that would give Linda a delightful up lift and fullness to her breasts, it was decorated in silk. But it wasn't going to be hidden......

Adele had selected seamed black stockings for Linda to wear, they had a slutty quality to them and she gathered them together and then placed Linda's foot in to the toe and then slowly encased Linda's legs with the delicate silk. Linda's eyes closed as Adele's fingers brushed the inside of her thighs as she adjusted the material, to make the seam arrow straight. Each one took a couple of minutes but the end result was wonderful.

Adele stood behind Linda and wrapped the suspender belt around her body, then reached down and delicately attached the suspenders to the stockings.

Next Adele passed Linda a white silk blouse, she put it on, but Adele told her not to do up all of the buttons on the front of the blouse. Linda looked in to Adele's eyes quizzically. Then slowly Adele started at the bottom and one by one she flicked the buttons through the button holes but stopped just before the outward curved of Linda's breasts. She arranged the collar and pulled the blouse apart to reveal her bra and cleavage in a very show off way. Adele looked over Linda's shoulder and could see Howard was watching with renewed interest.

Adele had selected a short wrap around skirt and it only just covered the tops of Linda's stockings, but left the split delightfully open, so as she walked her bare legs would be revealed to who ever was watching her.

Adele had picked out some stiletto heels for Linda, who at 5' 8" was suddenly going to grow three inches. Linda protested a little bit, but Adele assured her that she wasn't going to have to walk very far in them anyway... Adele bent down and slid each shoe on to her dainty feet and they fitted like a glove and when Linda stood up, she looked delicious.

Howard wiped his brow, the sight before him was something else, Linda had been transformed in the last hour, he almost wanted to call for room service and spend the evening in the room instead, but he knew that these two delightful girls wanted their night out together as well.

Linda told Howard to sit back down again. She stood behind him and massaged the tension out of his shoulders as they both watched Adele transform herself with a similar outfit. Again she took her time to dress in a very slow, sensual, manner. Looking in to Howard's eyes as she eased her fishnet stockings up her smooth tanned legs and licking her lips seductively she pressed the silk of her thongs between her pussy lips.

When she had dressed she leaned forward, resting her hands on Howard's knees and gave him a beautiful view of her deep cleavage as she let her hands move up his thighs and she squeezed his throbbing cock under his robe.

'We are hungry Howard..... time for something to eat....' and letting go of his cock Adele straightened up and sat herself in front of the mirror.

Howard excused himself to return back to his room to shower and get ready whilst the ladies put the finishing touches to their makeup. They sat and nattered and giggled together in their room, sipping champagne. Adele was keeping Linda's glass topped up and slowly getting her slightly tipsy.

They nearly didn't hear the tap on the connecting door and Adele rushed to open it for Howard who was dressed in a black dinner jacket and trousers, white shirt and a purple bow tie. This was complimented by a pair of black shoes that were polished like mirrors.

'Ladies it is time to eat'

They linked arms with him and walked gracefully and slowly down the sweeping marble stair case in to the large dining room. Heads turned as they walked though the room, quiet whispers between diners were heard, and the trio were all sure it was about them.

The head waiter greeted them and showed them to their table in a quiet corner of the restaurant. They sat around one side of the table, Adele insisting that Linda sit between them as it was her birthday treat.

Howard ordered some more champagne and white wine for their meal. The waiter handed out the menus and they each gazed in to the different meals available. Adele asked Linda what various things were and Linda, being a chef herself once, was able to describe the main parts and how it was prepared with the sound of an expert.

They each struggled to make up their minds as there was so much to choose from. Howard announced that this was his treat so they could have anything they wanted, which prompted Linda to put her hand in his lap and squeeze his cock.... 'Even some 'Cock au Vin' Howard?' He trapped her hand with his so she couldn't take it away..... 'Yes even some of this.....'

There was a sexual look between them and Adele could tell that Howard was like a coiled spring, waiting patiently to get what he wanted. He excused himself for a moment and he walked off out of the dining room.

Adele and Linda looked at each other and giggled wondering what Howard was up to. He soon returned with a broad smile on his face as he approached the table. He stood behind Linda's chair and ran his hands down her arms slowly. He whispered in her ear

'I'm going to teach you a lesson young lady'

Before Linda realised it he had got her wrists behind her back and she suddenly felt the cold metal of a pair of handcuffs securing them together behind her back. Howard sat down again and Linda looked shocked.....

"So am I supposed to just sit here and watch you eat then?"

'It's ok Linda we will make sure you won't starve, but the way we feed you will be interesting'

"Yes I guessed it would be"

Linda was unable to do much now to defend herself from their advances. She felt Howard's fingers advancing up her thighs, parting them, stroking the soft skin above her stockings. He traced the outline of her slit through her moist panties.

Slowly he moved them to one side and Linda felt something round being pressed in to her pussy, it felt like an egg in shape, smooth but warm. Howard used his fingers to press it all the way in, her pussy lips closed around it, holding the object inside her. He replaced her panties and gave her pussy a gentle pat and smiled.

Howard pressed his fingers to Adele's mouth and she licked them clean, the tension was mounting between them, as the seconds went by, Linda relaxed her muscles and the egg slid further in to her. Howard looked at her as he reached in to his pocket, it looked like a car key fob with two or three buttons on it, he passed it to Adele.

'Press a button Adele, anyone of them will do' he chuckled

She pressed the lower button, instantly the egg vibrated deep inside Linda's womanhood sending her sensitive pussy in to spasm. She let out a low moan and a gasp, Adele knew straight away what she was doing, she looked at Linda and pressed another button, the egg increased it's speed inside Linda. Her moan increased in volume.

Adele teased Linda by holding her finger over the top button and asked 'Now?'

Linda tried to answer but her orgasm was getting closer and closer, she pressed her thighs together, the pleasure rippled down her legs, she wanted more. She hissed Noooooooooo

Howard chuckled..... 'Press it Adele'

As she pressed the button, instead of increasing it's speed the egg expanded inside Linda's pussy, stretching her inner pussy walls, increasing the pressure from the vibrations and giving her even more pleasure.

She slid down in her chair, her head rolling from side to side in pleasure. She didn't notice Howard and Adele discussing what to do next. Adele pressed the off button and the sensations inside Linda subsided slowly. Howard stood behind Linda and massaged her shoulders.

'Did you enjoy that Linda?'

"Oh yes that was fantastic"

'Well we will leave it inside you for now, but I will take the handcuffs off so you can eat with us'

He leaned down and turned the key releasing Linda's wrists, she rubbed them to get her circulation going again. Her face was flushed and her eyes in a dream.

The waiter came up to their table with a dinner trolley with their food and more champagne. He served the meals and Linda couldn't resist running her hand over his bottom. She was in that sort of cheeky mood. As if to tell her to behave, Howard pressed one of the buttons on the key fob and the love egg sprang back to life inside Linda again, she took the hint and Howard smiled at her.

They chatted whilst eating their meal, Howard watched Linda and smiled about the way she had planned the whole evening, he wondered what was in store for Adele and him afterwards. But unknown to him and Linda it was Adele that was planning the surprise. His eyes left the cleavages that were being displayed at the dinner table and turned to the sound of the small orchestra that now began to tune up on the further side of the room. A few moments later they were ready and the dance music started.

Howard returned his gaze to two of the most beautiful young ladies he had ever known and absorbed the sight before him. He wanted to dance with them both together, to feel their bodies pressing against his, but he knew that it would look odd.

He decided to ask Adele for the first dance so he could gauge his dancing pace in readiness for a crafted and sensual dance with Linda. He gestured to Adele and she came over to him and held his left hand and let his right hand fall to the natural place on her waist.

Linda watched as he led her darling Angel around the dance floor, they looked quite a picture together. Her beautiful looks, her eyes twinkling in the lights from above the dance floor as she looked in to Howard's eyes; he was saying something, but Linda couldn't hear what he said, but it made Adele laugh and Linda saw her beautiful smile.

As the music progressed so their bodies moved closer together. Howard's fingers spread and slowly moved downwards cupping Adele's bottom, pulling her tight to him. She knew what he was doing and as they danced she moved her pussy mound across the growing bulge of Howard's cock. With their hands on view it was teasing to watch them arouse each other without using their fingers.

The music changed to a more Latin beat and their dancing became more adventurous. Howard now shuffled his feet until his leg pressed between Adele's legs, as they danced closer so her pussy would be riding up and down his firm thigh. His hand was caressing her thigh, feeling the line of her suspenders, Linda could tell he was enjoying his voyage of discovery.

The band stopped and Howard kissed Adele who, as she walked towards Linda, looked slightly flushed... Linda smiled to herself as the thoughts entered her mind... 'hmmm she had been close to an orgasm on the dance floor..... my turn now...'

Before Howard could even think of sitting down, Linda had stood up and announced...

'My turn, I love slow dancing, it's like vertical love making'

Howard chuckled, he loved the phrase vertical love making... yes it was a perfect description. Adele sat down with her drink and watched Howard and Linda walk on to the dance floor; Howard's hand was already resting on Linda's bottom, caressing it.

Linda looked in to his eyes and put both arms around Howard's neck and let her body squeeze close to his. His hands went to her hips and he gently moved her body across his still stiff cock, Linda just smiled and licked her lips slowly and seductively. She knew what she wanted, and so did Howard.

He directed Linda around the dance floor to the side where there was a darkish corner, but Adele could just see what was going on, their hands caressed each others bodies now as they moved in time with the music, but this was no longer dancing. This was arousal. Howard's fingers were thumbing Linda's nipples through the material of her dress, whilst her fingers were massaging his cock through his dinner suit trousers. Howard's eyes closed, Linda knew he couldn't be far from orgasm, but knew she was in control and stopped.

They went back to dancing a faster number; Howard regained control and had Linda speeding across the floor backwards, totally safe in his arms, not wanting her to fall backwards.

As the number ended so they came close to the table and bowed to Adele who laughed and clapped. 5.9 5.9 5.9 she joked... You two would look lovely together on ice...

Howard smiled.

"Maybe we would Adele. But not as lovely as you two together......."

The seed was planted. As Howard went to sit down, Adele jumped up and took Linda in her arms, jokingly she said 'I will be the man' and lead Linda on to the dance floor in her hands. They held each other tight, looking in to each others eyes. The chemistry was starting to come alive. Linda held Adele tightly and her head rested on Adele's shoulder; being slightly shorter even in heels. It was a beautiful sight to watch the two ladies dance together....

Howard thought that they would just dance for a few minutes and then rejoin him but then the pace of the music changed and Adele changed her stance and pulled Linda back and around and then she moved her leg between Linda's, and pulled her up her thigh. What had started earlier with Howard was now continuing with Adele. Adele caressed Linda's body as if she was a china doll.

Gently but purposeful movements of her hands had Linda like putty in them. Adele had spotted the slightly darker corner of the dance floor earlier and with her face to the band Adele used her fingers to arouse Linda who's head was resting on Adele's shoulder now as her fingers were inside Linda's dress and finding her pussy, moist, hot and inviting, she knew how to bring Linda to a climax so quickly that she wasted no time, her fingers rotated around Linda's clit, squeezing the bud, twisting it between her fingers. Linda's grip on Adele's arms being the indicator to any one noticing them that Linda was getting closer and closer to the orgasm she was wanting.

Linda muffled her moans in to the material that covered Adele's shoulders, but her _expression and actions were not hidden now. Adele was a fast worker and Linda had tears in her eyes as she climaxed. Adele held Linda firmly and recommenced dancing, Linda had lost sense of where she was even, but she didn't care, she was in the arms of the person she loved........

Howard came over and put his arms around the both of them... I think it's time I got you two back to your room.....

Laughing and giggling the three companions mounted the staircase to their adjoining rooms. Linda turned to Howard, as Adele inserted the key card into the lock on their room door, and smiled at him as she gave him a sensual kiss on the lips.

"I know the evening was my idea but thank you for the dinner treat hon; and thank you for a wonderful evening. It looks like it's going to be a nice day tomorrow so after breakfast we could all go boating? You sleep tight and we will see you in the morning."

Adele also kissed Howard sensually on the lips before the two girls, grasping hands tightly and giggling, disappeared inside their room. Putting his key card into the lock on his room next door Howard smiled as he thought of what the two girls were going to get up to during the night ahead.

Closing the door behind him he removed his tie and jacket and poured himself a red wine before sinking into the deep quilted arm chair. Flicking the remote of the TV he wondered if the engineer had been to fix it. The TV burst into life and then he saw the note on the table from the hotel electrician. 'TV Repaired. Fuse was found to be missing. New fuse inserted.' Howard grinned as his brain put 2 and 2 together and came up with Linda. 'That little minx." He muttered to himself smiling.

He smiled again as he heard the giggles coming from next door and his cock began to harden as he pictured the girls slowly undressing each other in a sexy prelude to the night ahead. He wondered if he would be able to sleep...

* * * * * * *

No sooner had the door closed than Adele and Linda were kissing and hugging each other as if they had been apart for weeks. Linda's tongue drove deep into Adele's mouth as Adele's hands went straight for the ties of Linda's pink skirt and pulled them apart. No sooner had the skirt touched the floor than Adele, kissing Linda back deeply, ripped at the buttons holding her blouse and pulled the material from her body. Linda dropped her hand to find Adele's buttons but suddenly Adele pulled away, preventing Linda from doing so.

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers