Linda's Birthday Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
116 Followers

"No sweetheart." Adele whispered. Not just yet. I have a little something for you first. Stand there and close your eyes baby."

Linda, smiling in anticipation, closed her eyes and stood still in the centre of the room. She could here the rustle of something.. then a zip being undone.. and then..

SNAP. SNAP Both her hands were cuffed behind her back. Opening her eyes she saw the mischievous look on her lovers face and smiled.

"What are you up to sweetness?" Linda asked cheekily as she looked into Adele's eyes. For reply Adele moved silently to the connecting door and noisily slid the bolt back. She then took Linda and guided her to the bed and sat her down facing the connecting door.

"I'm sure that Howard heard that bolt go back Princess. And knowing Howard like we do I estimate another 30 seconds before he comes through that door. And when he does.. well you shall see my sweet Princess.. oh you shall see...."

Howard took a sip of the wine and was just about to stand up and head for the shower when he heard the bolt of the connecting door slide back. He knew the girls well enough to know that it was an invitation and 20 seconds later he entered the girl's room to see them sat on the bed looking at him. Adele was still dressed but Linda was in her red underwear and had her hands held behind her back. A quizzical look came over his face as Adele turned to Linda..

"I was wrong Princess. 20 seconds..."

Closing the door behind him Howard stepped towards the bed as Adele stood up with a broad grin on her face.

"Hello again Howard." She kissed him on the mouth briefly. "I have a very horny young birthday girl here. I also have a hold-all that I brought with me. A rather big hold-all actually. Will you help me unpack it please."

It wasn't a request.. it was an order. Linda sat motionless on the bed looking at her friend and lover with her mouth slightly open. As Howard lifted the hold-all onto the bed and helped Adele remove the contents her mouth dropped slowly open until her chin was almost touching her breasts, still held firmly by her bra, and her eyes widened with the site of each object as it was removed from the bag.

Chains, more hand cuffs, extendable metal poles, lengths of rope, nipple clamps, vibrators and dildos.. Linda uttered a loud "Oh My God" at the sight of the size of the latter two objects. She looked at Adele who only smiled even more broadly as she whispered to Howard and he, in turn, grinned back at Linda.

"Help me with her Howard." Barked Adele; again a command.

Before Linda could utter a protest she found herself being lifted onto her back and her legs opened wide and her ankles held by Adele as Howard slid a metal bar open to the right width and fastened the cuffs at the end of it to her ankles. Her knees were then brought up to her breasts and the rope was used to tie them in place.

Hogtied and helpless Linda was then lifted bodily so that she was kneeling across the bed with her chin over the side; she waited for whatever was going to happen next. Adele came into her vision and Linda watched as she slowly, sensuously and erotically removed her skirt and blouse to leave herself in her sexy underwear and fish net stockings, just as Linda was. Adele approached the bed, with Linda's head over the side of it, and moved her hips against Linda's face. Linda moaned as the sweet scent of Adele's pussy reached her nostrils and her tongue reached out and touched the silky material covering the slit that was already emitting juices and causing a damp patch to appear. Adele allowed Linda a few licks before moving her hips just out of reach of her mouth. Linda realised that if she leaned forward any further she would topple off the bed. Adele then seductively slid her long fingers down into her panties and, just centimeters in front of Linda's gazing eyes, began to rub her own slit up and down causing the material to dampen even more. Linda strained to reach her lovers damp patch in order to taste it but she had to stop before she over balanced. Letting out a low moan Linda remained motionless and just gazed at the sexy sight in front of her.

Finally Adele pulled her fingers from her pussy and held them out to Linda who sucked greedily on them and delighted in the sweet taste of pussy juices. She then caught a movement to the side of her and turned her head. Howard was removing his clothes and now stood naked by the side of the bed. His cock was at attention. His eyes were taking in the sexy curves of the two girls encased in the sexy underwear that he so loved to see. He stepped forward and his cock touched Linda's lips.

Up until that moment everything had been accomplished slowly, sensuously, seductively. But suddenly the mood changed as Adele suddenly barked at Howard.

"Treat her like the bitch she is Howard. Time for play is over. Fuck that cock into her mouth while I find the type of toy this slut likes."

As Howard grabbed Linda's head and suddenly, forcefully, rammed his hard cock deep into her mouth Adele opened the bag and drew forth a riding crop. Climbing onto the bed beside the hog tied girl she raised it above her head and brought it down hard onto Linda's upturned, panty covered, arse.

Linda screamed onto Howard's cock. Not so much in pain, although it had hurt, but more in shock. The next whack of the crop caused a further cry to erupt. This time it was with pain. But Linda felt her juices begin to flow and she felt her panties getting wetter as Howard thrust his cock into her mouth and Adele brought the crop down on her buttocks. This type of pain was turning her on.. she began to suck hard at Howard's cock and moaned loudly in pleasure, as well as pain, as Adele whipped her bum over and over again.

Howard suddenly pulled his throbbing cock from Linda's mouth and climbed onto the bed next to her. Adele handed him the crop as she slid from the bed and put the crotch of her wet panties to Linda's mouth. She slid a finger down and opened the elastic and Linda's tongue darted inside her just as Howard brought the crop down hard on her rump. Adele moaned with pleasure and Linda moaned with both pleasure and pain. The taste and feel of Adele's naked pussy was pure heaven; combined with the whipping her back side was getting and she was almost at an orgasm without anyone, or anything, even touching her own pussy.

Adele moaned louder as Linda's tongue rammed in and out of her wet slit and she began to jerk her hips forward to allow Linda better access. Howard began to run his hands over Linda's body, delighting in the feeling of the silky material covering her, while at the same time he continued to bring the crop down onto her quivering bum.

"Suck Adele's pussy out you little bitch. You love being treated like a whore don't you?"

Linda murmured a rapid "yes" before plunging her tongue back into Adele's soaking pussy.

Howard brought the crop down one last time. Hard. Linda screamed with the delightful pain and her tongue rammed into Adele's wetness.

Adele came.

Her whole body shook as she grasped Linda's head and held it tight to her wetness. Her eyes watered and Howard gazed at her in wonder as her orgasm ripped through her body. His cock twitched and he knew he wanted to fuck the girl now bent over and tied beneath him.. he also knew he wanted to fuck Adele.. but it was Linda who was the centre of attention at the moment. Dropping the crop he began to gently rub Linda's bum, soothing away the stinging that the crop had caused. Linda moaned softly at the feel and Howard's cock grew even more.

Her orgasm finally over Adele reached into the bag a pulled out a thin pair of scissors. She had thought of everything. Without a word she handed them to Howard who immediately began to cut the elastic from Linda's red thongs until her bum and pussy were bare. He left the red suspender belt and black stockings but he cut away the straps holding her bra to her ample breasts. Linda's tits swung beneath her as Howard climbed behind her and placed his hands on her hips. Linda knew that his cock was ready to fuck her and she delighted in the feel of his hands on her hips as he prepared himself to enter her.

Adele dropped to her knees so that her face was in front of Linda's and she raised her hands and cupped her face. Smiling into her eyes Adele suddenly yelled..

"Fuck the bitch Howard. Fuck the birthday slut until she is about to cum. And then stop."

Adele leaned forward, totally changing her attitude in an instant from hard, demanding mistress to tender lover. As Howard rammed his cock deep and hard into Linda's wet pussy, so hard that it hurt her, Adele kissed her gently on the lips and whispered..

"That's my slut. My lovely whoring little slut. Take Howard's cock in that wet pussy of yours but you are not going to cum bitch. Oh No. Not yet." And again she kissed her gently; sliding her tongue provocatively into her mouth as Howard pounded hard and deep into Linda's wetness. His cock was throbbing and he desperately wanted to cum but he needed to bring Linda to the brink first without allowing her to reach an orgasm. In and out he rammed his thick shaft as Adele held Linda's face gently.. hard and forcefully from behind yet soft and gentle in front of her. This was new. The feeling was totally new to her and she was loving it. The cock pounding her slit from behind, hard and aggressively, whilst her Angel kissed her tenderly from the front yet spoke hard and rough words in a soft and delicate voice.. Linda was going wild.

"That's it Howard." Muttered Adele as she withdrew her mouth from Linda's for just a moment. "Fuck our little bitch hard. Fuck that hard cock deep into her wet cunt. She needs to be hurt. She needs to be fucked by your hard cock in readiness for what comes next."

Linda, not knowing what Adele meant, just closed her eyes and yelled that she was going to cum.. yelled for Howard to fuck her harder.. "Yes. Yes Howard fuck your filthy slut.. make me cum. Oh my god Howard fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Howard suddenly pulled his cock from the wetness of Linda's pussy and slid from behind her to the side.

"Oh No my little birthday girl. You are NOT cumming yet. You will cum when your master and your mistress tell you that you can cum. And NOT before bitch."

Howard and Adele suddenly grabbed Linda's body and pushed her over onto her back. Her knees still tied at her breasts and her ankles still bound with the bar between them. Her pussy was exposed and dripping and her red suspender belt and black stockings made her look sexy and provocative to the two pairs of eyes that gazed on her.

Howard's cock was still hard and Adele smiled as she looked into his face. He so desperately needed to cum but hadn't wanted to remain inside Linda a second longer as she too was about to orgasm and that was not the plan. Not yet anyway.

With Linda hog tied on her back Adele climbed behind the still kneeling Howard and reached around his waist. She smiled into Linda's upturned face as her slender fingers wrapped themselves around Howard's erection. His body physically jumped as his cock felt Adele's smooth hand around it. Adele let it go for just long enough to run the palm of her hand over Linda's wet pussy and coat it in her juices before returning to grip Howard's throbbing cock. And slowly, very slowly, Adele began to wank Howard. His body stiffened as he knelt erect next to Linda and his hands dropped to the tied girl's body. As Adele wanked his cock he fondled Linda's breasts with one hand and her wet pussy with the other. Careful not to allow her to orgasm he roamed his hand from her pussy, down her stocking covered legs to her ankles and then back again to her pussy. He began to moan as Adele's hand began to pick up speed and she began to plant tiny kisses on his neck. His breathing became faster and Linda watched with open eyes as she delighted in the feel of his hands on her breasts and pussy and legs. She watched as her girlfriend wanked the cock in her palm even faster. And she knew where the contents of that cock would go at any moment.

Suddenly Howard's body stiffened; his cock stiffened and Adele gripped it even harder. Then Adele barked loudly..

"Cover the bitch in spunk Howard. Cover our slut in your hot cum like the little whore she is."

Howard too began to yell. "Oh my God Yes Adele. Oh wank me off all over this little slut. Let her have my cum on her face, in her mouth, on her tits.. cover the bitch in my spunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Howard came. Burst after burst of thick, hot spunk erupted from his shaft as Adele wanked him over and over again. White spunk on Linda's upturned face, in her eyes, in her mouth, over her tits and over her black stockinged legs. Wave after wave poured out until Adele finally let his cock go and began to lick the cum from her fingers while she looked deep into Linda's eyes and smiled.

Leaving Linda where she was Howard poured Adele a glass of champagne and they drank silently as they smiled down at the helpless girl hog tied on the bed.

"Oh we haven't finished with you yet little Miss." Grinned Adele as she sipped her cool drink. "We are just having a break. One more minute my Princess and we will see to you."

Linda's eyes widened. What else had Adele planned for her. By the look on Howard's face he was as totally in the dark as she was. All this had been planned by Adele alone for sure. Next moment she began to find out what the next part of the plan involved.

Putting her glass down Adele picked up the nipple clamps where they had been placed on the edge of the bed. Winking at Howard the couple then clipped them to Linda's nipples and fixed a chain to each clamp. A collar with rings on it was put around her neck and two pieces of rope were then tied between the collar and her ankles. The chain from the nipple clamps was fixed to the collar. A larger piece of rope was then tied under her arms, fed over a beam above the four poster bed, and then led down to tread through the ankle cuffs before being led back over another beam. The result was that if the rope was pulled on then Linda's whole, hogtied body, would be raised and suspended above the bed. Her nipples would be pulled tight and if she were to allow her head to drop backwards then the nipple clamps would pull even tighter.

Next moment Howard grasped the rope and pulled. Linda screamed as she was lifted upwards and the nipple clamps pulled hard against her tits.

Her naked arse was hanging below her body and she remained suspended while Adele and Howard admired their work.

Next moment Adele picked up the riding crop again and handed it to Howard.

"You thrash her bum while I get Winston and George ready."

Linda knew that Winston and George were the dildo and vibe.. and she knew immediately what Adele now planned.

Linda moaned as Howard brought the crop down against her now naked arse and she knew that a red mark would have appeared.

Whack. Down it came again.

Whack. And again.

Linda's arse began to go numb with the pain but both Howard and Adele knew that it was pain that Linda enjoyed. As if to verify this Howard noted that Linda's pussy had began to show signs of her juices as they began to flow from her as she became more and more aroused both from the whipping her arse was getting and the clamps that were stretching at her nipples.

"Oh you are such a lovely slut Linda." Howard murmured as he brought the crop down again and caused another welt mark to appear across her flesh. Linda moaned as the pain brought on the excitement of an orgasm that she knew she would have from this type of treatment.. She began to yell back at Howard.

"Yes Master. Yes I am a naughty slut. I am your slut and I am my Mistresses slut. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouch oucchhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Her cries suddenly grew in intensity. She had not seen Adele coating the vibe and dildo in KY. The first she knew was when she felt Winston enter her open pussy as Adele slid it into her. The next thing was the pain as George was thrust into her open arse. Linda screamed.

With Howard thrashing her bare arse with the crop, her nipples being pulled tight by the clamps and Adele ramming the two toys into her pussy and arse Linda did not know which pain or which pleasure was affecting her the most. Her arse hurt from the crop, her nipples were screaming in delightful pain and her pussy and arse were being fucked by giant latex cocks. Linda went crazy. She yelled for her mistress and her master to fuck her.. to abuse her.. to hurt her.. but most of all she yelled for them to let her cum. But every time Linda showed signs that she was reaching an orgasm Adele motioned to Howard and the couple stopped their torment of her body and picked up their glasses of champagne.

After a few minutes; once the suspended Linda had calmed down, Howard and Adele would swap roles and while Adele used the crop on Linda's red arse Howard delighted in thrusting the 'cocks' into her arse and pussy.

After this had happened four times, and Linda was a quivering wreck, Adele looked up at her and smiled.

"I think you have had enough my Princess. I think Howard is ready to fuck that little pussy of yours until you cum."

"Oh Yes Mistress. Oh Please Mistress Yes. Let him fuck me. Let me cummmmmm."

Howard's cock was already rock solid again as he climbed back onto the bed while Adele lowered the rope to bring Linda down to the level of his waist. Tying the rope to the post Adele climbed onto her knees at Linda's head, kissed her gently and pushed her shoulders. Linda swung forward, the nipple clamps pulled, and Howard's cock slid into her arse as he lunged forward against the swinging girl's body.

Linda screamed quietly. Adele pulled on her shoulders and Linda felt Howard's cock leave her arse. Then Adele pushed again and this time Howard's cock entered her pussy. Linda moaned in pleasure.

And so it continued. Adele would push Linda forward. Howard would slide his cock into her arse, and then on the next push it entered her pussy, and so on. Linda went wild. She yelled at Adele to push her harder. She yelled at Howard to fuck her harder. She yelled at the world in general until suddenly her whole body shook and the most wonderful orgasm of her life erupted through her entire body.

Linda cried. Linda cried with pure pleasure. The wonderful pain mixed with the wonderful sex had driven her to heights that she never knew possible. As her orgasm erupted Howard's cock was in her pussy and she felt his hot spunk as it spurted deep into her. Load after load filled her body with its hotness as Howard emptied himself into her, holding her hips tightly so she wouldn't swing away from him.

Finally he slid his dripping cock from Linda's wet slit and motioned to Adele to join him at that end. Grinning she licked at his shrinking shaft before they took turns in licking his cum from out of Linda's womanhood, along with her own sweet juices. The feel of the two fighting to get their tongues into her brought on another orgasm and she screamed as her body writhed above the bed. Adele managed to fill her mouth with Howard's spunk and she went around to Linda's head and kissed her. Once Linda tasted the still warm cum she sucked at Adele's mouth until it was finished.

A short while later Howard lowered the rope and Linda's back felt the soft mattress beneath it. She was waiting for Adele and Howard to untie her when she caught a look of mischief in Adele's eyes. A hurried whisper to Howard and next thing she knew she was being turned over onto her tummy, the ropes were re juggled and she suddenly felt her whole body being lifted above the bed again.

No nipple clamps. Just ropes suspending her above the bed looking down on it.

"What are you up to sweetheart?" She asked Adele slowly. "What have you got in mind now?"

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
116 Followers