Linda's Birthday Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For you Princess, nothing. Other than for you to watch. For Howard.. hmmmmmmmmm for Howard I have something."

Howard, sipping at his glass, looked at Adele with a query on his face and an eagerness that showed by his limp cock jumping slightly..

Adele had gone over to the dresser and had touched up her hair and make up and put some more perfume on her slim, tanned body. Seductively, still wearing her fish net stockings and suspender belt, she lay on her back on the bed, with Linda hanging above her, looked over to Howard and beckoned her finger..

"Cum and get me Howard. My body is yours you sweet and sexy man."

Howard had cum twice already but the sight of Adele's shapely figure, encased in the sexy underwear, along with her seductive pose on the bed was enough for his cock to start stirring again. Taking his glass onto the bed he knelt beside Adele and looked into her eyes. Linda, looking down from above, saw the look of passion and expectations come into her Angel's eyes. Adele knew that she was in for a good time.

She uttered a short OHHH as the cool champagne hit her nipples and trickled down between her breasts before running down into her naval and on towards her panty covered pussy. Howard dropped his head and his warm tongue licked at the liquid and followed it down it's course until he reached where her panties had begun to soak it up. He flicked his tongue over the dampness and Adele moaned softly. She expected her pussy to feel the warmth of his tongue but instead Howard moved back up her body until his mouth met hers. They kissed. A long, slow kiss that had their tongues flicking around at each other's before the kiss was broken and Howard wrapped his lips around Adele's nipples. A few sucks on each one; a few nips with his teeth and then he began to kiss her skin gently as he roamed down her body. Her naval felt the softness of his lips; then her hips and then downwards to her feet. Gently, lovingly Howard kissed each of Adele's stocking covered legs from toes to thigh. Slowly his kisses inched upwards on the insides of her legs as his hand caressed the thin material.

Slowly he returned his kisses to her breasts while his hands continued to stroke the insides of her legs without actually touching the area that she so desperately needed him to touch.

Another moan escaped Adele's throat as Howard began to suck and play first with one nipple and then the other. Slowly and gently he sucked and flicked until the nipples in his mouth were both hard and erect. Adele's body began to writhe on the bed and her eyes were closed as she felt every touch of Howard's tongue and lips. His hand continued to run up and down her long, stocking covered legs, first on the outside and then on the inside. Slowly working upwards, as he sucked and flicked on her breasts, his probing fingers suddenly touched the moist patch around her covered pussy.

Adele moaned louder as she opened her eyes and looked upwards. Her gaze met Linda's and the two girls smiled at each other. She noted the look in Linda's eyes and could see that the sight beneath her was arousing her own passion again.

Howard, meanwhile, had slid his finger beneath the elastic on Adele's thong and pulled the material to one side. Suddenly he slid downwards until his hot breath touched her womanhood. His tongue tasted the sweet juices that were bubbling up and Adele almost screamed as he entered her.

His tongue was stiff as he thrust it deep into her wetness, probed a few times, and then loosened as he began to lick at her lips.

Slowly, gently, he licked and probed but ensuring that he didn't touch the tiny bud that was poking from its sheath. In and out, up and down. Adele was in heaven as she received his tongue greedily. She could wait no longer and reached down to Howard's head. She pushed it into her and his lips touched her waiting clit. Not wishing to torment her further Howard used his tongue to lick over the bud before pressing against it and licking hard.

Adele screamed.

Her body shook and Howard held it tightly as her orgasm erupted beneath him. He kept his tongue pressed firmly onto her clit as he rubbed it back and forth whilst her orgasm ripped through her. Her hips thrust up and down, her eyes watered and her juices flowed onto Howard's waiting tongue. He felt the spurt as they erupted from her. His cock grew instantly as he shared in her excitement and shared in her pleasure.

Finally Adele's body ceased it's shaking and Howard gently parted her legs. Slowly he knelt between them and lifted Adele's ankles onto his shoulder. His cock poised on the outside of her wet and waiting pussy he leaned down between her knees and whispered to her.

"Adele. You look absolutely ravishing. And I'm going to ravish you."

He kissed her softly on the lips, pulled his hips away from her body and then lunged.

Adele screamed again.

The force of Howard's cock as it thrust into her sent waves of pleasure hurtling around her body and she immediately gripped her legs about his waist and pulled him into her.

Howard fucked her. Linda's pussy began to moisten, Adele screamed over and over with each thrust and Howard went wild as he felt Adele's pussy muscles tighten around his throbbing cock. In and out he rammed the lovely girl beneath him as she prepared herself for the orgasm that she knew would erupt again at any moment.

Howard began to yell. "Oh Adele. Oh Baby. I'm going to fill your sweet pussy so full of spunk. Oh God yes. Ohh! Ohh.. Oh baby I'm going to pump my spunk into your very depthsssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Howard erupted just as Adele's body trembled in another orgasm and he felt her cum cover his thick cock as he began to slow down inside her. Finally, exhausted, he collapsed between Adele's legs and onto her breasts as she put her arms around him to hug him. Not just for his sake but to calm herself down along with Howard's still trembling body.

Howard suddenly pulled up from between Adele's legs and looked up. He had felt a drop of a warm, sticky, liquid on his back. He smiled when he saw Linda, still hanging above the bed. Somehow she had released her wrists from the cuffs (unknown to him Adele had given her a little help by opening one of the cuffs) and while he had been making love to Adele Linda had been ramming her fingers between her hogtied knees and into her pussy. Linda had also cum again.

* * * * * * *

Ten minutes later Linda had been released from her bonds and the trio were standing together beneath the warm waters of the shower as it sprayed over their now tired bodies.

Another couple of glasses of champagne followed before Howard picked up his clothes and headed for the connecting door.

Linda looked up. "Where you going Hon."

"Back to my room Tiger."

"Oh No you don't" Interrupted Adele. This bed is big enough for the three of us. Besides; Linda and I will need a horny cock to wake up too..."

Howard smiled as he dropped his clothes on the floor and nipped out to the bathroom. On his return he found Linda and Adele kissing and hugging each other like the lovers they were. Linda broke the kiss as they said goodnight and motioned for Howard to climb between them.

Thirty minutes later, with Linda and Adele gripping each other's hand tightly as they rested them on Howard's hairy chest, all three fell into a dream filled sleep.

THE END

(Maybe)