Linda's Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,179 Followers

I smiled a naughty smile at my son and got my phone out of my purse. "Hey Annie, it's me," I said when she answered. Have you made plans for dinner yet? Good. Mark and I are going to stop by the market and get some steaks. Come over and join us."

Mark sat wide-eyed looking at me, his jaw dropping listening to one side of the conversation.

"Don't be silly. We are both looking forward to having you over. I won't take no for an answer. We are headed to the store now, so we'll see you in about an hour? Good. See you then."

I hung up, sat back in my chair and looked at Mark. "We are having a guest for dinner," I smirked.

********************

After stopping by the store, we hurried home and showered together again. I resisted the powerful urge to give my son another blow job like I had just that morning but couldn't help but give him a few strokes as I washed his body. He was hard the entire time we were in the shower.

"Is that because of me, or Annie?" I laughed, tugging on his cock.

"It's yours anytime you want it," he smiled. "But if you don't mind sharing..."

We both laughed and kissed, feeling the water cascade over our faces as we did. God I wanted to fuck him, I thought. But thought it might be better if I teased him a bit longer and resisted the urge.

By the time we got out and dressed it was almost time for Anne to arrive. I had explained to Mark that my reason for asking Annie to join us was just so that she could see him and me as "a couple." I knew her fantasy was her own son, but I also knew that she derived a certain pleasure from hearing about Mark and me. It was her way of living out her fantasy.

Mark threw on some gym shorts and a t-shirt from his favorite baseball team. Even though it was cooler, it was still warm enough that I could wear shorts and a halter top. When I looked in the mirror, I could see my nipples poking through the thin fabric and smiled to myself. Nothing subtle about that, I laughed silently.

A few minutes later, Annie came walking through the back door.

"Knock, knock," she yelled. "Everybody decent?" she laughed.

"Hi Mrs. D," Mark said, walking over to give her a hug. "Good timing. I was just about to fire up the grill."

"My, you look even more handsome than the last time I saw you," Anne said, eyeing Mark.

"Hey, control yourself," I smiled, walking into the room. "He's already spoken for."

I gave my best friend a hug and she laughed. "So I hear," she said.

Mark blushed and went outside to start the grill.

Anne watched him from the window. "I can see why you can't keep your hands off of him," she said wistfully. "He and Tom are two good looking guys."

She handed me a bottle of wine that she had brought and we opened it and began putting dinner together. Mark handled the steaks and Anne and I made a salad and twice baked potatoes.

Dinner was delightful. Anne, Mark and I laughed and told stories and finished the bottle of wine and opened another. She caught us up on Tom and said he would be home in a couple of weeks. By the time we cleared off the table and put the dishes away it was dark. I asked Mark to put some music on outside and the three of us adjourned to the patio to enjoy the evening air.

The stars hadn't appeared yet, but there was a nice breeze as the three of us continued our conversation.

Anne and I were beginning to get a little tipsy from all of the wine while Mark obviously loved being the center of attention of two adoring females. There was a lot of laughing between the three of us and touching between Mark and me as the night went on and the wine bottle emptied. When we finished the second bottle, I asked Mark to go in and open another.

When he went inside I immediately turned to Annie and said "Listen. I need to tell you something," I started. "I told Mark about the time that you were over here and listened in when he and I were talking on the phone."

"Seriously?" she gasped. "What did he say?"

I laughed. "Let's just say that he took it well. I don't think his dick has gotten soft ever since I told him."

We both giggled like school girls at a slumber party. The wine was obviously having its effect.

"Does he know that I have fantasized about Tom the way you have about him?" she asked in a hushed tone, as though Mark could hear us through the door.

I smiled. "I think I may have mentioned that too," I coyly laughed. "But it was only after he told me that he knows Tom has the same thoughts," I whispered.

"Oh my god," she sighed.

At that moment Mark reappeared and topped off our glasses. For the first time all night the conversation was muted as both Annie and I day dreamed about fucking our boys.

After a few minutes, Annie stood up and said "I think I better get going. I will leave you two to catch up some more."

"Don't go," I begged. "Mark and I were about to get in the hot tub. Why don't you join us?"

I looked at Mark and he had a wide-eyed look on his face. "We were?" he asked, laughing.

"Sure. Why not?" I offered. "It's beautiful night. Honey, go turn the heater on and get the hot tub toasty for us."

Mark wasn't the only one looking at me wide-eyed. As he scampered off to warm the hot tub, I turned to Anne and saw her still standing with a look of incredulity on her face.

"What are you doing?" she whispered. "Don't you want to spend some 'alone time' with Mark?"

"Of course," I smiled. "And after you leave I plan on doing exactly that. But I also know that he would love having two over-sexed women fawning over him. Come on, it'll be fun," I coaxed.

"I don't know," Anne said, sitting down and taking another deep gulp of her wine. "I'm guessing you aren't planning on me borrowing one of your swim suits, are you?" she smirked.

"Hey – wear whatever you want," I started. "In fact, if you want, just leave your bra and panties on. But something tells me the general idea is working for you," I smiled, looking at her nipples now clearly hard through her shirt and bra.

We both laughed as Mark returned, the hot tub roaring in the background.

"What's so funny?" he smiled.

"Oh nothing," I said, smiling at Annie. "Tom's mom was just showing me that she kind of likes the idea of the hot tub."

She and I both started giggling like school girls again. Mark didn't seem to get the joke until he looked at Anne's chest and could see how she was "showing" her pleasure. He actually blushed.

We all sat for a few more minutes, waiting for the spa to heat up. Mark was now shirtless, wearing only his gym shorts. I could see that his dick was tenting in his shorts even though he was trying to be discrete in front of Anne.

"So, Annie, when Tom comes back home for the weekend we need to plan a get together... just the four of us," I prodded.

"Yeah, that would be cool," Mark said. I could see him still eyeing his Annie's tits.

"I'm sure you boys have some catching up to do," Annie offered. "Maybe swap some stories about college life?"

"More like swap some panties," I laughed. "I bet you didn't know that our boys have traded our panties with each other, did you?"

Mark looked at me quickly, blushing, and then at Anne to see her reaction.

Anne took another gulp of her wine, smiled and said "I guess Tom failed to mention that. I hope you liked them Mark."

Poor Mark. He didn't know what to say. He mumbled something incoherent as Annie and I laughed.

"I'm sure that he did. I know that you enjoyed mine, didn't you baby?" I said, putting my hand on Mark's thigh.

I could see Mark's cock jump in his shorts when I touched him. And then he smiled, sensing that he was being ganged up on. "Many times," he laughed, silently acknowledging that he was out numbered here.

I stood up and peeled my halter top off, my breasts now free in the night air. "I think the hot tub is warm enough for us now," I said, feeling a little wobbly standing up so quickly.

Both Mark and Anne sat for a second, looking at me topless not knowing what to do next. I stepped out of my shorts and stood there in my cranberry red thong.

Anne was the next to move. She stood up and took off her shirt and shorts, standing in her matching pink bra and panties she said "Well, I think that I'm drunk enough. Let's go Linda." She took my hand and we walked hand in hand to the hot tub. Mark sat rooted to his deck chair with his mouth slightly agape, watching me and my best friends asses sway on the way to the spa.

Anne looked back over her shoulder and let out a small laugh at his dumbfounded look. "Come on Mark," she said, taking her hand from mine and giving me a light pat on my butt. "I know that you want some of this."

I blushed at her brazenness, but we both laughed as he sprung from his chair and almost caught up to us as she and I stepped into the hot waters of the spa.

I like to think Anne and I had tried to keep at least some sense of decency as she was still in her lingerie and I was, at least, wearing my thong even though I was topless in front of my son and her.

Mark made no such pretense. As he stepped to the side of the spa, he yanked his gym shorts down and his hard cock stuck straight out in all its glory.

"Sorry ladies," he smiled. "I didn't have a clean pair of boxers to wear under my shorts."

As he stepped in I could see the look of lust in Annie's eyes. And I am sure, had she torn her eyes away from his beautiful body, that she would have seen the same in mine.

We all settled in to the hot tub, each with our wine. Anne sat across from Mark and me in the hot tub, watching us with a voyeuristic look in her eyes. I could feel my leg rubbing against Mark's and looked down to see my hard nipples were barely visible right at the water's edge.

I reached down with my free hand and put it on Mark's leg under the water. My movement was obscured by the bubbles of the water and the lack of light in the pool, but Anne knew something must be up because Mark suddenly gasped when I touched him. I smiled and moved my hand slightly up his thigh until I felt his balls against my little finger and I heard him let out a soft moan. He turned to me and smiled and then leaned in to kiss me.

I didn't care that Annie was watching as I took his tongue into my mouth and we kissed like two lovers. When I opened my eyes I saw Anne setting her wine glass on the back of the spa and lean forward to take her bra off. She threw it over the side and I saw one of her hands begin to caress her left breast. My hand went higher on Mark's leg and I felt his hard cock. This time his moan was audible enough for both of us to hear.

I put my glass down and maneuvered so that I was now facing my son, straddling his leg, grinding my pussy into his thigh, my hand still on his dick. I looked back at Annie and saw her watching my every move, her eyes glazed over, playing with her tits now with both hands.

God, my pussy was on fire. It felt so good to rub my clit against the muscles of his leg, I knew I could cum if I kept this up. But I wasn't ready for that just yet.

I reached back to Annie with my left hand, beckoning her towards me. She held out her hand and grasped mine. I pulled her from her seated position to move so that she was now standing next to where my son was sitting, facing me. I put my hand behind her head and drew her into me, kissing her. At first it was just our lips touching, but after only a few seconds, our tongues were deep inside each other's mouths. One of her hands reached up and palmed my tit, her fingers closing around my nipple. With that movement, now I was the one moaning audibly and she increased both her tongue action in my mouth and her movements with her fingers.

Mark's hands had been still to that point, keeping one hand holding his wine glass and the other on the bench of the spa. Now he reached back and set his glass down and began to rub his left hand on my bare back and the part of my ass that he could reach while I still ground my clit against his thigh. With his other he tentatively reached out and put it on Anne's back, stroking it and moving down to the small of her back, barely grazing against her panties and back up, not sure how far he could let his hands go with his best friends mom.

Anne helped him define the boundaries – or lack thereof. She broke off our kiss, leaving me breathless for a moment and yanked her panties off, dragging them across Mark's face with a smile as she threw them to the side. She then straddled his other leg as I was doing and leaned toward me offering me her nipple to suck on. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I'd feel bad about asking you to share your son with me, but I hope you're okay with this."

I grinned and could feel Mark's hard cock twitch in my hand. "As long Mark doesn't mind," I said, now leaning down to take her nipple in my mouth.

Annie smiled also, knowing – as I did – that not only did Mark not mind, he was loving watching two "hot" women play with each other's tits. I could see Mark out of the corner of my eye intently watching me suck on the nipple of my best friend. "Oh god," Annie sighed. "That feels really good."

I felt the movement of the water roiling as she rubbed her naked pussy against his leg faster now. I knew she wanted to cum. I could also sense that this was starting to overwhelm my son as his cock was beginning to swell. But I didn't want to let his seed be wasted by floating around in the water. I had better plans for it.

I got off his leg and, to Annie's chagrin, stood Mark up and moved him behind me. "Take mommy's panties off baby," I said breathlessly. Anne had returned momentarily to sit in the hot tub facing us now and watched as my son pulled my panties down my legs as I stepped out of them. Mark handed me the panties and I smiled as I handed them to Annie. She took them and put the wet crotch in her mouth and tried to suck whatever juices she could taste through the chlorinated water soaked panties.

"Move up here," I told her, patting the limestone cap surrounding the top of the hot tub.

She sat on the cap, now totally out of the water except for her feet. I put both of my hands on either side of her hips on the cap. "I want you to have a good seat for this," I breathed, leaning forward so that I was now bent at the waist, Mark still standing behind me.

I looked over my shoulder at my son, alternately staring at my ass that was still submerged in the water and Anne's pussy that was clearly visible as she spread her legs in front of my face. "I think we need to show Annie how a son fucks his mom baby," I said huskily. "Fuck mama now."

I saw Mark glance up at Anne and then back down at me and he smiled. With that I felt his hard dick enter me with no resistance on my part. My pussy was soaking wet and it had nothing to do with the water from the hot tub. "Oh god," I moaned, leaning forward some more as he rammed his dick in me as far as he could go. My face was now just inches from Anne's pussy and I saw her fingers from her right hand move to her clit and began to move it in a circular pattern.

I was so close I could smell her pussy and couldn't contain myself from tasting it. I moved forward a bit more, my son moving with me, still fucking me, water splashing on the sides from his rocking in and out.

My tongue replaced her fingers and I tasted another woman's pussy for the first time in twenty years. I have to admit that ever since that night that she offered me her cum soaked finger, I had been thinking about doing exactly this. It tasted heavenly. Even more so because this time I tasted her while my son watched.

Anne groaned deeply and used one of her hands to support her on the cap of the hot tub and the other went behind my head to make sure I didn't change my mind. But I had no such intention. I loved the dual ecstasy of having my pussy fucked by my son and tasting my best friends' pussy at the same time.

I felt my stomach begin to tighten and I knew that I was very near an orgasm. I moaned into Annie's pussy as I felt the waves inside me start to crest. Anne tightened her grip on the back of my head and held me tightly against her pussy, my tongue flicking wildly back and forth up and down on her clit. She closed her thighs around my head and let out a low guttural moan and I could taste her juices as they seeped from her pussy.

Her orgasm pushed me over the edge and I felt my pussy muscles contract around Mark's cock, still sliding back and forth in me and I came in an intense orgasm. This caused Mark to be the last in our three person domino to fall and he grabbed my hips and jammed his cock in as far as it could go and began to shoot his sperm in me. I took my mouth off of Annie's pussy long enough to gasp when I felt the force of his orgasm and my legs began to buckle. He stayed inside me until he could cum no more and I felt him soften until he couldn't stay inside me anymore.

Annie must have been watching all of this unfold because as soon as he slipped out she took my hand and beckoned me to stand up so that I was now standing on the limestone cap, each of my feet on either side of her as she sucked his juices out of my pussy. In less than a minute of her tongue lashing, I was cumming again, almost unable to stand after it ended.

When my orgasm did end I sat beside her on the capstone, both of our swollen red pussies on display for my son, who had collapsed back and sat on the far side of the spa watching his mom get his cum sucked out of her by his best friends mom. It must have been quite the sight. As Anne and I tried to regain our breath I looked at him and we both smiled at each other. I knew that I needed to have him inside me at least once more before he went back to school the next day but I also knew that I would have to wait for at least a little bit.

I turned to Anne sitting next to me. "Aren't you glad you didn't go home now," I smiled.

She laughed and kissed me on the lips. "You have no idea how glad I am," she said.

********************

The next morning Mark and I had another breathtaking session in bed. For the first time, there didn't seem to be any animalistic urge on the part of either of us and what ensued was a long, tender, sensual, love-making hour. I was positively glowing when we finished.

Before he left for college he and I also discussed the events of the previous evening. We both knew that Tom and Anne wanted to fulfill each of their fantasies, but that neither of them was – so far – willing to risk making the first move. I figured that Annie would appreciate any assistance that I could lend in making this happen and Mark and I strategized about how that might work. In the end, we agreed that Mark would talk to Tom about limited parts of the preceding night. We didn't know how Tom might react to hearing that Mark had seen Anne completely naked or having lesbian sex before Tom got a chance to participate. Therefore Mark would limit his description to the three of us sharing a hot tub in our underwear and that Anne and I were apparently flirting with him. And finally that, in Mark's opinion, both Anne and I would be open to taking it further. Mark had a devilish smile on his face as the plan blossomed and said that he was positive it would set the tone for a great weekend when they both returned home.

As he was packing up his car Anne stopped over and handed Mark a pair of her panties and told him that she thought of him that morning as she was cumming in them, calling it a small token of her appreciation for sharing his mom with her last night. I laughed and told her that her panties, along with the ones that I had let him take back, should keep him well stocked until both of our boys came home in a couple of weeks. I also told Anne of the plan that Mark and I had concocted and could see that she was truly appreciative and excited about Mark's willingness to help bring her and her son closer to living out their fantasies.

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,179 Followers