Linda's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,179 Followers

"I guess," Mark finally said. "But does that mean you don't want me to ask you about things I wonder about when it comes to sex?"

"No. Of course not," I said, trying to sound motherly. "You know that I will always be just a phone call away if you need me." And then, trying to lighten the mood, I laughed "But maybe you can try and keep your hands off yourself while we are talking."

Mark laughed too. "Okay," he said. "I'll try."

We began to chat about his classes, his fraternity, and his friends. I filled him in on some of the neighborhood gossip and it felt like I had my friend back again. He was funny and charming. Before we hung up, he asked me if he could ask one more question about sex that he had been thinking about since our last conversation. I told him I would be glad to answer if I could.

"Well," he started, seeming as if he was searching for the right words, "now that I've told you that I like playing with your panties when I... well, you know..."

I smiled at his struggle to try to not cross over the line. "It's okay honey, you can say 'masturbate'," I laughed.

Mark kind of laughed too. "Okay, when I masturbate. But is that weird? That I like to do it with my own mom's panties? I mean I know that Tom does it too. He and I have talked about it. But I wondered if you thought I was some sort of freak or something?"

"Honey, I didn't think you were 'a freak' when we were talking the other night, and I still don't. In fact, the more I thought about it, the more I could understand how that might feel good to a guy. Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah, it does. But I thought of one more," he laughed.

"Okay, one more," I laughed too.

"Well, you said earlier that you were... um... masturbating too. I mean when we were talking the other night," he said. "Does that mean that it turned you on to think of me... you know... jerking off with your panties?"

Oh god, I thought. How do I answer this? If I said no, he would know I was lying. But if I said yes, well, that didn't seem like the kind of thing a mother should say to her son. So I tried to be evasive.

"I'll just say that you caught me at a vulnerable moment," I tried.

"Come on mom," Mark begged. "Be honest."

I was stuck and didn't know what to say so I said nothing for a few seconds, trying to figure out how to answer.

Mark filled in the silence. "If I told you that I was holding your panties right now and every now and then while we have been talking, that I had smelled them, would that make you... you know, 'vulnerable' again?"

Again, I could feel my nipples harden. And I squirmed in my chair. I didn't say anything, but I knew Mark could hear my breathing quicken, despite my trying to control it.

"Do you think it's weird that I love to hold my own mom's panties to my face and smell them? And taste them?" he asked, his breathing more shallow now too. "Does that bother you mom? Knowing how much I love holding them while I am jerking off?"

I could only think of one thing to say. "No," I whispered.

"I'm glad mom," he breathed into the phone. "I want you to know how much I love holding them while we talk. It makes me feel closer to you, like you are sharing something very intimate with me."

Even though I knew it was wrong, I couldn't help my own body's reaction to hearing my son describe how my lingerie excited him. My hand involuntarily ran over my breast. I could feel how hard my nipples were through my t-shirt. Then my hand traveled down my stomach toward my shorts. I wanted to stop, but couldn't help myself. I knew that he was masturbating with the panties that I had purposely put into his bag. I knew that the thought of him smelling my scent on them was the source of endless fantasies that I had been living with for weeks now. Hearing his voice while we both played out the fantasy in our heads did seem intimate... and even more powerful than when I was in bed alone at night.

"I'm... I'm glad that you feel that way, baby," I finally said. "If they make you feel closer to me, then I am glad that you have them. Maybe we better hang up now."

"Please don't hang up mom," he pleaded. "I want to talk to you... to hear you while I... while I jerk off."

"But baby, we just talked about this. I don't know if this is right," I tried, sounding unconvincing even to myself.

"Please mom, you know that what I am doing with your panties right now, don't you," he asked.

"Yes," I whispered, my hand unsnapping my shorts and taking the zipper down.

"Are you 'vulnerable' tonight mom?" he said in a low tone, speaking closely into the phone. "I want you to tell me this time. Are you touching yourself?"

My mind raced. I could picture him with his hard cock out, working his hand up and down, holding my panties around it. I wanted to hang up and end this conversation... but I couldn't. I was too turned on. My hand reached my pussy and it was on fire. My clit was hard and I rubbed my middle finger over it in a circle. I cradled the phone against my shoulder and with my other hand pulled on my nipple.

I answered slowly, suddenly finding it difficult to breathe. "Is that what you want? Do you want me to touch my pussy while you talk to me? While you... jerk off?"

I didn't know who this person was that was talking to her own son like this, but – at the moment – I didn't care. I was so wet that I knew it would only be moments before I would cum. And to make it even worse, I didn't even care if Mark was going to hear me.

"Oh god," Mark moaned. "Yes, I would love it if you were doing it with me mom. God, I am so hard thinking about you touching your pussy. Is it wet mom? Is it as wet as it was when you were wearing these panties?"

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Yes baby, mommy is wet. Very wet. And my clit is hard right now too. I could cum any time now. Do you want to hear mommy cum, baby? Would you like that?"

I could hear Mark breathing in shorter and shallower gasps now and I knew he was close to cumming too.

"Yes mommy, cum for me," he gasped.

My eyes closed I pictured Mark with my panties near his face, inhaling my scent, and then sticking his tongue out and taking the crotch of the panties into his mouth, trying to taste me through them. My finger worked my clit furiously now and I felt it get even bigger. I arched my back and plunged a finger in, then another, ramming them in and out.

"Aaaahhh," I gasped, as my head flew back and the phone dropped to the carpet below. I was lost in my own orgasm and didn't even notice the phone on the floor until I started returning to a state of consciousness. I quickly picked it up.

"I'm sorry, baby, are you still there? I dropped the phone," I said, my breathing ragged.

"God mom, that was so hot," he said. "I don't think I have ever cum that hard."

"Me, neither baby," I said, still struggling to gain my breath and composure. "I think we better hang up now. I need to get ready for bed."

"Okay mom, and thanks," he said, also obviously out of breath, "I hope we can do this again."

"We'll see," I blushed. "Goodnight honey."

********************

The next morning I decided to work from home again. It wasn't that I had so much to do around the house as much as I was afraid if I went into the office, everyone would somehow be able to infer from the look on my face that I had fingered myself to an earth shattering orgasm the previous night while my son listened in. I knew that was silly, but I also knew that I was probably not going to be able to think about anything else that day until I came to some resolution myself.

As I sorted through my feelings, I quickly realized that my previous efforts to limit myself had proved to be absurd. For god's sake, I had specifically had a talk with Mark just last night about how inappropriate our previous conversation was and how that shouldn't and couldn't happen again... and the phone call had ended with me dropping the phone because I was cumming so hard. I had to get more realistic with myself and my expectations of future conversations with Mark.

Now that the floodgates had been opened, so to speak, I knew he was going to expect that future conversations would include both of us listening to each other cum. I had already demonstrated to him – and to myself – that I didn't have the willpower to prevent that from happening. Perhaps more disconcerting was the honest feeling that I wasn't sure that I even WANTED to prevent it. For all of the guilt that I felt, I also knew in my heart of hearts that I had enjoyed it... and that I couldn't stop thinking about it. And – probably most troubling – that I also seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. Maybe it was the naughtiness of it all, or the idea that a young guy thought I was sexy enough to want to fantasize about, or maybe it was just these latent feelings that were boiling to the top.

I was trying to sort through these and other thoughts as I stood in my kitchen sipping my first cup of coffee when I heard the back door open.

"Knock-knock," Anne said cheerily. "You busy?" We both had open door privileges to each other's house, but since I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts this particular morning, I couldn't help but jump.

"Oh! Gosh, hi Anne. I'm sorry. You're always welcome, but I guess I was about a million miles away when you came in and it startled me," I smiled.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry Linda. I just saw your car was still in the garage and figured you were working from home and thought I would come get a cup of coffee and chat before I get my day started. Are you okay?"

I laughed at myself for being so caught up in my own thoughts that I got startled. "I'm good," I said. "Get yourself some coffee while I go change." I was still in the t-shirt and panties that I had slept in the night before. The t-shirt barely covered my underwear and, while Anne and I have changed clothes in front of each other many times while shopping, this morning I felt almost naked standing in front of her wearing so little.

"Oh, don't bother," she said. "I can't stay long. What had you so deep in thought?" she said casually as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Um, oh nothing. I was just thinking about Mark. I spoke with him last night," I offered, hoping she didn't notice me blushing. I was trying to sound laid-back as if it was just a normal mother-son chat.

"Hey, speaking of Mark," she said, now with a little more animation in her voice, "you never told me... how did the 'accidental surprise' work out? Did he ever say anything?"

Anne was smiling as she said this, the kind of smile one has when they are in on a secret and want to hear all of the gossip. I, on the other hand, began to slightly panic. I had never lied to my best friend but was afraid if I answered truthfully she would want to hear more... something I wasn't sure she wanted to hear. I decided on the spur of the moment to try and answer quickly and move on.

"Yes, he found them," I said light-heartedly. "I'm sure he is getting good use out of them. What do you have going on today?"

She laughed. "You're not getting off that easily, Linda. I think I've earned the right to some details. After all, it was my idea if you remember."

I gulped down a large sip of coffee while I tried to formulate my answer. "Okay... sure..." I said slowly, trying to buy time. "Well, he called a couple of days later and said that he found them and I acted all embarrassed and told him that I was sorry, it must have been an accident. I think he bought it." I hoped we could shift the conversation. The memory of that initial conversation was enough to stoke my libido and I didn't want Anne to give her any more hints that he had confessed to jerking off with them while he and I were talking on the phone.

Anne's smile turned into a more piercing kind of Cheshire grin and she looked me right in the eyes. "Hey, it's me you are talking to, remember? The one that you can tell anything to, and vice versa. I know you well enough to be able to see that there is more to this story. Come on, spill."

I sighed. "Well, yes... I guess there is a little more," I said staring down at the floor. "But if I tell you, you have to promise that you won't think I am a terrible mother." For the next 15 minutes I recounted to my best friend the initial and subsequent conversations that my son and I had. I wasn't graphic, but was clear that he and I had heard each other masturbate over the phone and that I had let him listen to me cum. When I finished both she and I were flushed. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, it must have been apparent to her that my nipples were hard and that telling the story had both excited and embarrassed me.

For what seemed like an eternity neither of us spoke. Finally I looked up and saw that Anne had a kind of glazed over look on her face.

"Oh my god," she finally whispered. "I can't believe how envious I am of you right now."

I stared at her in disbelief, to make sure her expression matched her words. "Really?" I said. "God, I was so afraid that you would think I was some kind of slut or something."

"Honey, you are living out your fantasy... and, truth be told, mine too," she said. "Since we are being totally honest here, I'll admit that I have played with myself a time or two when Tom has called, especially if I am already in bed when he calls. The only difference between you and me is that Tom doesn't know that. Sometimes I wish that he did... just to see where things might go. So, what happens next?"

"I don't know. It's a little late to put the genie back in the bottle and I was just thinking about that when you came in. I'm not even sure that I want to."

Anne got up and came over and gave me a hug. "I don't blame you, and I am certainly not judging you. God knows that if I were in your shoes, I would have done the exact same thing. Hey, it's just mutual masturbation. And it's over the phone, so there is a certain kind of wall there. I say enjoy. Maybe someday I can work up the courage to do the same."

I could feel tears well up in my eyes. "Thanks Annie," I said, holding her close. "You always know what to say to make me feel better."

With that, I resolved to enjoy my new found sexual outlet. I refused to let any guilt overtake me. It was cathartic to be able to accept this new found sexuality and I couldn't wait for Mark to call again.

It didn't take long. He called again that night. For him to call two nights in a row is a rarity. I know when he does that he usually wants something and, when I saw that it was him calling, I smiled to myself because I knew exactly what he wanted... and I was ready. I had half hoped or half expected that he would call. And, to be honest, if he hadn't called me, I was going to call him. I didn't want this hanging over either of us. Better to let him know that I was okay with this new "toy" with which we were both playing, and I wasted no time with any preliminary chit-chat. I wanted to cum, and I wanted my son to hear me.

"Hi baby," I answered, a new found sultriness to my voice.

"Hi gorgeous," he answered. "Are you ready for bed?"

"As a matter of fact, I was just getting ready to climb in. I took a nice long bubble bath tonight and put on one of my most favorite pairs of panties just in case you called," I breathed into the phone, letting him know that I was okay with continuing to play our game. "So, I am nice and clean and crawling between my sheets. I like it when yours is the last voice that I hear right before I go to sleep."

I could hear Mark breathing. I knew that he was already stroking his hard cock. "Me too mom," he said, his breathing already ragged. "Which panties are you wearing?"

I looked down as I described them, my hand running over the top, feeling the smooth material. "My leopard print, silk bikinis. I'm sure you've seen them hanging on the drying rack. Mmmm, they feel so sexy against my fingers," I purred. I wanted him to know that I was already using my fingers on myself.

"God mom, that is so hot. Is that all you are wearing?" Mark said.

"Yes baby, tonight that's all mommy is wearing... I want to be able to feel the cool sheets against my body and let the air blow on my hard nipples while I touch my pussy and talk to you," I said, not believing that I was actually saying these words to my own son. I smiled to myself. If Annie could only hear me now, I laughed, she would die.

"And what are you thinking about mommy?" Mark asked breathily. "What is mommy thinking about while she plays with her pussy?"

I knew he was getting off calling me "mommy" instead of "mom" and being able to say "pussy" without me correcting him. And I was too. My pussy was on fire.

"Mommy is thinking about her baby stroking that big hard cock," I whispered into the receiver. "It is hard, isn't it baby? And you are stroking it, aren't you? Are you stroking it with mommy's dirty panties?"

"Fuck yeah," Mark breathed. "I am so fucking hard right now. I can still taste your cunt juices on these panties mom. I wish so badly that you were here and I could taste them directly."

I knew Mark was upping the stakes saying "fuck", "cunt", and talking about what he would do if I were actually there. But I didn't care. Anne was right – there was something kind of nice about having an artificial wall of a couple of hundred miles between me and him while we both masturbated. It seemed to make us both more open to saying things to each other that we would probably never have said if we were in the same room. I didn't scold him for his language or try and limit him in his fantasy. This wasn't the time for modesty or maternal correction.

Instead I savored it. I plunged a finger in my pussy and pulled it out, glistening in the light coming from the bedside lamp. I put it in my mouth and noisily sucked all of my juices off of it.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Mommy tastes nice and clean for her big boy, and so wet, thinking about him sharing this cunt juice with her."

Mark groaned. "God mom, did you just taste your own pussy juice off of your finger? That is so fucking hot. Do you like that?"

"Yes baby, mommy likes that. I love tasting my pussy while I imagine you tasting me off of my panties."

"Geez," Mark gasped. "Have you ever... you know... in real life... you know... been with another woman."

If I had been in more control, or more rational, I would have deflected that question. I had never discussed my sexual history with Mark, or hardly anyone else. But, like I said earlier, at the moment modesty didn't seem to fit the moment.

"Yes honey, I have. It's been a long time, but back in college my roommate and I hooked up a few times. I loved eating her pussy and she may have been the best cunt lapper I have ever had," I answered honestly, although feeling particularly naughty saying "cunt" (a word I rarely used) to my baby boy. Even though I couldn't believe I was talking about eating pussy with my own son, I had to admit that it was incredibly exciting. My own pussy was practically dripping now as I cradled the phone against my shoulder so that I could play with both my pussy and my nipples at the same time. I knew that I was close to cumming.

Apparently so was my Mark. The image in his head of his own mom eating pussy must be driving him wild, I reasoned. "Oh god," he breathed. "I'm about to cum mommy." His breathing quickened and all that I could hear were groans on the other end of the line. I pictured him stroking his big hard cock and pushed two fingers in my cunt as I felt my own orgasm swelling inside me.

"God, yes," I screamed as I felt virtually every muscle in my body tense. "Cum for me baby. Cum all over mommy. I want to feel your hot cum all over my pussy." With that I came so hard, I literally almost passed out.

It took several minutes for either of us to say anything, both of us panting. Finally Mark said, "Fuck mom, that was incredible."

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,179 Followers