Linda's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,180 Followers

"I know baby. Sweet dreams," I smiled.

********************

The following Saturday Anne came over and we lay out by the pool for a while, then came in and made salads and enjoyed each other's company. With the boys gone, it was nice to be able to spend time with someone in this big house, and I am sure she felt the same.

Mark and I hadn't spoken for three days although I feel sure that he hadn't gone without masturbating during that time since I knew that I hadn't. Of course, Anne had asked about Mark and if we had any more phone chats since she and I had talked. I told her all about the last one and could see that she was almost as worked up as I was when I was telling her about it as we lay by the pool sipping our wine.

After dinner we each had two more glasses of wine from the bottle we had been working on all afternoon and were both feeling a bit of a buzz. We had both changed into our casual clothes and were sitting on the couch laughing about the latest episode of our favorite Sunday night soap opera, probably giggling a little more than normal, thanks to the wine.

It was about 10:00 and Annie had just said that she probably needed to get home when the phone rang. I looked down and saw that it was Mark calling. I answered quickly.

"Hey there stud."

Anne laughed out loud and I quickly put my finger to my lips, shushing her.

"Hey beautiful, I was hoping I would catch you before you went to bed... or maybe as you were getting in bed," he said with a little chuckle in his voice. "I am about to go meet up with some of my fraternity brothers but just wanted to hear your voice."

"Hmmm," I purred into the phone, "Sounds like baby wants some play time with mommy before he goes out." I winked at Anne. She initially looked shocked, and then smiled broadly. She got up to leave, but I silently waved her to sit back down.

"You know I would mommy. My roommate is already gone and I have your panties right here with me," he said, his voice sounding deeper and closer to the phone.

"I'm glad you called baby. Mommy had a little too much to drink tonight with Tom's mommy. She just left so now it's just you and me," I lied, smiling at Anne. Her jaw had dropped a bit and she was staring at me like I was crazy, but I could also see her nipples poking through her shirt and knew that, even though she could only hear one side of the conversation, it was turning her on. I held my glass out to her and she went and filled both of our glasses, finishing the bottle. It was then, that I had an idea.

"Baby, let me go make sure all of the doors are locked and the lights are off outside so that I can completely relax with you. I'll call you back in about two minutes. Okay?"

"Sure mom," Mark replied. "I can't wait."

I hung up and looked at Anne, sitting cross legged on the couch. She let out a sound that was a cross between a laugh and a scream.

"Oh my god, girl. You are so naughty," she smiled.

"Okay Annie, here is the deal," I said breathlessly. "I'm going to let you listen in to this since I know it is a fantasy of yours too but you have to swear you won't say a word."

"I pinky swear," she laughed, holding out her little finger. We both laughed and hooked pinky fingers.

I took another swig of wine and, after a few more giggles from Anne and I, I called Mark right back.

"Baby, I am going to put you on speaker tonight if that's okay," I said, trying to suppress a giggle with Annie. "Mommy wants to be able to use both of her hands when she talks to you. Okay?"

I pressed the speaker button on the phone just as Mark said "Sure."

I settled back onto the couch, my feet on the coffee table and the phone resting on the arm of the sofa. "Do you still have mommy's panties there with you baby?" I asked, looking at Annie, winking.

"Mmmm, yes," Mark replied. "They're already wrapped around my hard cock mom. I wish you could see it."

"God, I know," I said, momentarily forgetting that Anne was sitting next to me taking a large gulp of her wine. "Maybe Annie and I had too much wine tonight, but that really sounds good right now baby."

"Do you think Tom and his mom have conversations like we do mom?" Mark asked.

I looked at Anne and smiled. "I'm not sure. She's never said anything, but of course, I've never told her about us either," I lied as I shushed Anne from giggling out loud. "Has he ever said anything to you?"

"No. Not exactly. But I know that he likes to play with her panties too. I mean like I like to play with yours."

"Oh, really? And how do you know this?" I asked, looking at Anne, who was staring at the phone waiting to hear the answer as well.

"You know. We talk," he laughed. "He told me that he jerks off with her panties like I do with yours, except that he has to take them from the hamper," he added being careful not to confess to his own pilfering. "I think he loves the smell and the taste, almost as much as I do."

I looked at Anne and she wasn't smiling now. She had a kind of glazed-over look and was slowly sinking back against the other arm of the sofa, extending her legs out to put her feet on the coffee table like me. I began to run my hands over my tits, and down to my pussy. I didn't care that my best friend was watching me. In fact, it turned me on to share this with her, knowing that she was getting turned on too. I decided to take it up a notch.

"Do you think he wants to fuck her?" I asked, looking directly at Anne as I said it. Instead of being shocked, she laid her head back and with her free hand started slowly down her chest, running her hand over her tits as well.

"I know he does," Mark said.

"And what about you baby?" I asked. "Are you okay with just jerking off with mommy's panties? Or do you want to fuck me too?"

"Yes mommy," Mark breathed raggedly into the phone. "I want to fuck you, too."

Annie had her head back and her eyes closed. She had put her wine down so that she could use both of her hands to touch herself while she listened to Mark talk about fucking me and Tom fucking her. I closed my eyes and pictured both of these young studs standing in front of us with their hard cocks out and my hands ran all over my body. Up to that point I was content to keep my clothes on and carry out the fantasy with Mark while Anne and I listened to him jerk off. But this image was too powerful. I sat up and took off my shirt and bra and began pulling on my nipples. I looked at Anne and she was too caught up in her own world to notice.

"You're stroking that hard cock now aren't you baby? Stroking it with mommy's panties. Imagining that you are fucking me aren't you?" I moaned, one my hands now moving from my rock hard nipple to the crotch of my shorts. I began to rub it in earnest.

I glanced over at Anne to make sure she was still in her own world. Instead, I could see her peeking at me through half closed eyes, watching me play with my tits in the open and with my pussy through my shorts.

"God, yes," my son groaned. "I wish that I was fucking you. And right next to us was Tom and his mom, fucking too."

At this Anne let out a louder groan and I quickly looked over to see her jam her hand down her shorts. I knew it was loud enough that Mark must have heard it and I froze, fearing that he knew someone else was in the room with me.

"You like that idea, huh?" Mark grunted into the phone, apparently believing he had heard me instead of someone else. I looked at Anne and she was lost in her own world with her hand deep inside her shorts and the other hand caressing her tits through her shirt.

"Yes baby, I love the idea of you and me fucking next to Tom and Annie," I replied, letting him believe that it was me he had heard let out the audible groan. The combination of this mental image along with the actual image of Anne obviously fingering her pussy sitting right next to me was a powerful aphrodisiac. I unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down to my ankles. I glanced at Annie and she didn't notice.

"I bet you would love to see Tom's dick," my son said. "Or maybe it's his mom's pussy that you would like looking at?"

I froze for a second. I had never told Annie about my college experimentations and wasn't sure how she might respond. Her eyes opened and she looked straight at me. I was naked except for the thong that I was wearing, one hand pulling on a nipple, the other hand inside the front of my thong, with a finger obviously inside my cunt.

"Would you like that mom?" he asked. "Would you like to see her pussy? I bet it tastes so good. Like your roommate in college."

All I could do was moan at his description. But Anne decided to take action. She unsnapped her shorts and quickly pushed them and her panties down over her ankles. She leaned back against the arm of the sofa and spread her legs so that I was staring directly at her obviously wet pussy. She lifted her shirt and bra in one motion and tugged at her nipple while putting a finger from her other hand deep in her pussy.

I gathered myself enough to say "Oh baby, I know it would taste wonderful. She has a beautiful pussy. And I am sure it would be sooo wet with Tom's hard cock going in and out of it."

I tried to take my eyes off her finger going in and out but couldn't. She was looking directly into my eyes, watching me watching her get herself off.

"Shit mom, I'm about to cum," my son gasped.

"Me too baby. Cum for mommy."

With that, both Anne and I closed our eyes and frigged ourselves to an incredible climax. I could hear Mark grunting on the other end of the line, muffling the sounds both Annie and I were making.

When we all returned to some level of normalcy I told him that I loved him and that we would talk again soon.

As I hung up, Annie, still lightly stroking her pussy and staring at me pushed her finger in her sopping pussy and pulled it out, glistening with her juices. She inspected it for a second and then put it in her mouth, sucking off all of the juices. I was just watching her, my hands still lightly stroking my breasts and pussy as well. Involuntarily, I licked my lips at the sight of her tasting her own pussy juices.

Slowly, she reinserted her finger and then pulled it out and offered it to me. I leaned forward and sucked the juices off of her finger. She smiled, leaned forward and gave me a brief kiss on the lips.

"That was incredible," she whispered, and then smiled. "And I want to hear more about that roommate of yours but, for now, we need to work on getting both of our boys' home the same weekend and see what happens then."

I gave her a brief kiss on her lips back. "I know."

********************

It had been two weeks since Anne had listened in on my phone call with Mark (without his knowledge). We hadn't repeated her joining us, but Mark and I had spoken probably five or six times since then and each chat had ended in both of us listening to the other cum. I had learned that he masturbated at least once a day (often twice) whether we chatted or not, that he had been "borrowing" my panties since high school, and he and Tom had even traded Anne's and my panties on a couple of occasions. On the other hand, I told him the details of how my roommate and I initially hooked up in college, that I liked to be spanked sometimes (especially when I was being fucked from behind), and that I used to own a dildo but preferred my fingers or the real thing to a plastic or rubber replica. Certainly not the kind of conversation that I had read about in any of my parenting books as he was growing up, but I couldn't help myself... I was incredibly horny pretty much all of the time. Even my co-workers teased me that I must be "getting laid" since I was always in such good spirits.

But this particular Friday, as I drove into the office, I was tense. Mark was coming home tonight for the weekend and I didn't know what that meant. We had become so used to masturbating with each other that I knew that we wouldn't be able to not do it when he was actually here, so I had resigned myself to that. I even allowed myself to actually look forward to it. But I was nervous. It was one thing to be able to lie naked, or almost naked, in my bed with my fingers clawing at my pussy while my son and I talked on the phone but quite another to think about the prospect of doing that in front of him. On the other hand, I had pictured that hard cock of his so many times with my panties wrapped around it as he came, I couldn't wait to actually see it in real life. Even more troubling was the thought that nagged at me that we might not be able to stop at watching each other get off. What if it progressed past that? What if he wanted to fuck me? Shit, what if I wanted to fuck him? In fact, I DID want to fuck him... what if I couldn't help myself? Would that change everything between us?

I busied myself around the office all morning but my mind was hardly there. Finally, shortly after lunch, I went home to get ready for my son to come home.

After straightening the house I took a long, soaking bath and shaved my legs, my underarms, and my pussy. After applying lotion all over my body I redid my makeup and hair and put on what I thought was the sexiest bra and panty set that I had. I tried on several different clothes, but none seemed to be exactly right. Finally, I decided to lose the bra and, since it was still warm outside, put on a short summer dress that buttoned up the front. It was cute and feminine and was covered in flowers. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled. I pulled my dress up to look at my panties. They were white with two small pink bows at the top near the hips. They were almost see-thru and I could see my "landing strip" through the opaque fabric. The lace around the top and the legs gave them an extra feminine touch. Having passed my own inspection, I went in and poured myself a glass of wine and waited for him to walk through the back door.

I didn't have to wait long. I had almost guzzled my glass of wine and was pouring myself another one when he walked in.

My heart actually skipped a beat when he came in. I had never seen him look so handsome. His smile lit up the room and his eyes were even bluer than I remembered. I ran to him and threw my arms around him.

"My god mom, you look amazing," he gasped.

"Thank you baby, I wanted to look my best for you so I took off work a little early today," I said, my arms holding him tight.

Still holding me, he leaned back and was checking me out. I'm sure he could tell that I wasn't wearing a bra since his hands were running up and down my back and his eyes seemed to be fixated on my nipples poking out of the front of my sundress. Our hips were mashed together as he looked me up and down and I could feel that he was already hard.

"I was about to make some dinner, are you hungry?" I asked, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, very near his lips.

"Don't make dinner," he answered. "I made some money last weekend helping out a buddy of mine that has a moving company on the side. I want to take you out for a nice dinner. Give me a second to change and we'll go out."

"Baby, you don't have to do that," I said. "Keep your money. We can eat here or I can treat."

But it was too late. He was already bounding up the stairs. "No way," he yelled as he ran up the steps. "I want to take my best girl out and show her off."

I smiled and finished pouring myself a half glass of wine. I didn't get to finish it as he was back in just a few minutes, now dressed in his slacks and dress shirt. His hair was slightly wet and I realized he had run through the shower in what must have been record time.

Mark drove and we went to a favorite Italian restaurant not far from our house. It is quiet and has a romantic ambience that I have always loved. We both had a wine with dinner and, with the wine I had earlier, I was feeling pretty saucy.

The entire dinner was nothing but a perfect gentleman. The kind of date that every girl loves. We talked about school, my work, his fraternity, and everything under the sun... except sex. I knew that it was on both of our minds, but I appreciated his efforts to make this evening about more than the naughty things we had said to each other on the phone over the previous weeks.

As we were sharing a tiramisu, I was the one that finally broached the subject.

"So, did you bring those panties home that I accidently included in your bag?" I asked, smiling. "I'm guessing they must be pretty worn out by now."

"Yeah. I promised you that I would," Mark grinned. "But I was hoping to trade them in for a new pair or two when I go back."

"Oh you were, were you?" I laughed, putting my hand on his. "Well, we'll just have to see about that." I could feel my nipples hardening, rubbing against my dress. I was glad the lighting was low in the restaurant and – hopefully – only my son would be able to see that I was turned on.

"In fact," Mark whispered, leaning close so that only I could hear what he was saying. "I was hoping that I might be able to 'borrow' a pair tonight and let you see what you have been listening to over the phone."

Even in the dim light, I am sure Mark could see me blush.

I leaned in close and looked him in the eyes and whispered "So you want to see your mom finger her pussy while she watches you wrap her panties around your cock and jerk off? You want your mom to watch you suck the juice off of her panties and see her cum? Is that what my baby wants?"

Mark smiled and I could feel myself getting wet. "Yes mommy. That's exactly what I want."

"Well then, let mommy 'powder her nose' and we can get out of here and go back home then," I said, my voice almost shaking.

He stood up and assisted me with my chair while I went to the restroom. My knees were shaking as I walked to the back where the restrooms were. I wondered if the other patrons or staff could see the lust that must have been written on my face. When I got to the restroom, I was glad that I was the only one in there and momentarily leaned against the counter and ran my hand up my dress. My juices were already seeping through my panties and I had to resist the urge to make myself cum right there.

Instead I turned around, looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. It was the smile of a woman that knows exactly what she wants and is confident that she will get her way. I reached under my dress and pulled my panties down and balled them up in my fist and walked back to our table. When Mark stood up as I approached I picked up his hand, smiled at him, and put my wet panties in his hand and closed his fist around them.

"Let's go home lover," I whispered in his ear. I smiled again to myself as I walked towards the door even though my son was so dumbstruck he didn't move for a few seconds, just staring at his fist in the middle of the restaurant.

The ride home was only a few minutes but it seemed like hours. I couldn't wait to get inside and see his hard cock that I had been dreaming about. I could see it bulging in his slacks as we drove home in the faint light from the dashboard. It was all I could do to keep myself from unzipping him in the car and taking him in my hand as he drove. Mark alternately looked at the road, at me, and at my panties that were now dangling from his fingers as he drove.

When we rushed through the back door of the house I had no plan so what happened next was, I suppose, purely instinctual. I took his hand in mine and led him to my bed room. We stood at the foot of my bed for just a second before I put my arms around him and kissed him. This, however, was a kiss like two lovers kiss. Deep and long, and full of passion. I stood on my tip toes and ran my tongue in his mouth. I felt his hands hold me close and then move down to my ass and pull me into his hard cock which rubbed against my pubic mound. My hands ran though his hair. When it ended, we were both gasping for air.

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,180 Followers