Linda's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,183 Followers

I had promised myself that I wasn't going to let my own son fuck me, but I knew that it was going to be very close to impossible to keep that promise. I unbuttoned his shirt and undid his belt as he unbuttoned the front of my dress. When we were both completely naked, we paused for just a moment to stare at each other and reconcile the naked images from our fantasies with the real thing.

Mark had a magnificent body and it was all that I could do to keep from simply bending over the bed and beg him to fuck me. Of course I had seen him in his boxers of swim trunks hundreds of times, but there was no comparison to seeing my son in all his glory with his beautiful cock sticking straight out. He naturally has little hair on his chest and his pubic hair was closely trimmed. His dick was actually bigger than I had imagined, but not the largest that I had ever encountered. When I finally tore my eyes away from his dripping cock and looked back up at Mark, he was smiling at me. I suppose that meant that whatever image he had jerked off to in his head wasn't far off from seeing me naked now. Oddly, I felt no embarrassment. In fact, I only felt lust for my own son at the moment. I threw my arms around him again and we kissed as two lovers do once again – this time, however, both of us could feel our naked bodies pressed against each other. The only sound in the room was the moans and gasps coming from each of us and there was already a strong scent of sex in the air. I was on fire.

I told him get the panties that I had given him at the restaurant and get on the bed. I pulled the covers back and we both lay next to each other.

"I think you said something about showing me what I have been listening to for a while now," I said as my hands cupped my right breast and pulled on the nipple.

He smiled and took the panties and held them to his face. I let my eyes wander over his body again and focused again on his cock.

It was, of course, as hard as a rock. It pointed up but curved back toward his stomach and I could see that there was a small string of semen connecting the tip of his cock to his stomach as he lay there on his back. I could see the veins in his cock were bulging as well. Poor baby, I knew it wouldn't take him long to cum.

As I was admiring his cock his right hand grasped it and he began to slowly stroke it back and forth, causing some of the liquid to ooze out making the string of semen a little larger. My eyes traveled back up and I could see Mark looking at my tits as I squeezed one of my nipples and the crotch of the panties pressed against his nose. I then saw his tongue snake out and lick the crotch and I heard him moan.

"God baby, that is to fucking hot," I half said, half groaned. My right hand moved from my nipple to my clit and I started to run a small circle around it... moving it back and forth. I was already so wet that I didn't need to dip my finger in and lubricate it. It felt slimy and wet and very hard.

When I moved my hand down, Mark's eyes followed and I heard him groan and then close his eyes for just a second. Quickly they were back on my hand as we both pleasured ourselves in front of one another.

"Is this what you wanted to see baby?" I whispered. "Is this what you pictured I was doing when we talk on the phone? When I am playing with my pussy talking to my baby? This is exactly where I am most of the time when we chat like this. Lying on the bed, fingering my wet pussy thinking about my son jerking off with my panties around his cock."

With that, Mark moved the panties from his face to his cock and wrapped them around himself. Then he resumed his slow, steady strokes, trying desperately to prolong the moment that he would cum.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry," I said. "I should have been more considerate. I know you were enjoying tasting mommy's juices on her panties and now I asked you to wrap them around your big hard dick so I could watch my favorite fantasy. Here, let me help you."

I took my finger and plunged it in my soaking pussy and pulled it out, offering it to Mark. He opened his mouth like a baby being fed and sucked in my finger. I could feel his tongue swirling around my finger while he licked every bit of juice that I was able to deliver.

"Mmmm, I think my son likes tasting his mommy," I said as seductively as I could. "Here, let me help you again."

This time I got two fingers wet (I was absolutely dripping) and pushed them back toward his face. This time, however, I followed my fingers and as he opened his mouth to take my fingers in, I kissed him and put the fingers between our battling tongues. We both sucked and licked on the juices offered by my fingers. In addition, I could feel my nipples brush against Mark's chest and arms as I leaned in to follow. Apparently Mark could feel it too as I felt the pace of his stroking pick up.

"Mark, I'm about to cum," I panted rolling onto my back again, my fingers furiously rubbing my clit. I grabbed my nipple with my other hand and began to pull and twist it. Mark watched with rapt attention.

My breathing quickened and I could feel myself flush on my chest and my neck. I knew it was just a matter of seconds now.

"Cum on me baby. Roll over and cum on mommy."

Mark scrambled and straddled me. As I was nearing my orgasm I looked down to see him stroking his dick with my panties still wrapped around it. I tried to keep watching but the orgasm was too powerful. I closed my eyes and felt myself cum while my son was watching me. I came in wave after wave.

I heard Mark grunt and felt the first splatter of his cum on my tits, followed by another that landed on my cheek, then another to my forehead and on my lips. I quickly opened my mouth and licked it off my lips, tasting my own son's juices. Then another, this time landing again on my open mouth and I quickly gobbled that up as well.

I could feel another orgasm coming over me and I threw my head back and came again uttering a low guttural sound that I don't remember ever making before. It seemed so primal.

Mark finally slumped and fell over on his back next to me, both of us panting like we had been running a race.

"Wow," I heard him gasp.

I smiled and rolled toward him, our hot, sweaty bodies cuddling each other. "I know," I whispered... "Wow."

As we cuddled and both of us began to return to a normal breathing pattern, I had only one thought running through my head, "I'm going to fuck my own son."

********************

I awoke the next morning lying naked next to my son, his dried cum still on my lips and my face. I slipped out of bed and jumped in the shower and, as I felt the water from the shower head rain all over my body, the memory of the previous night's events came flooding back to me. I didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed. Rather, I felt somewhat invigorated. I had stripped naked in front of my son, kissed him as if he was the love of my life, and watched as he masturbated with the panties that I had handed him in the restaurant. I took a small amount of pride in the fact that I had been able to control myself enough to keep from fucking him – although I knew that it was just a matter of time before that would happen... and I welcomed it. He appeared to be just as taken with looking at my naked body as I was with his and I knew that now we wouldn't be able to stop ourselves from doing any more than kissing and watching each other cum.

I turned off the water and toweled off. I reached for the lotion that I kept under the sink and rubbed it on my skin. This was my morning routine that I had executed thousands of times before, but this morning I paused long enough to look at myself in the mirror and take in my nude body. Mark, if he was awake, wouldn't be able to see me checking myself out since the angle of the bed and the bathroom door didn't line up. Not bad for a forty-five year old, I thought. My stomach was still flat and my boobs had just a bit of sag to them, but still held up nicely, I smiled. I turned and looked at my butt. It wasn't the butt of my teenage years, but, thanks to my yoga workouts and occasional spin classes, I thought it looked better than almost all of the other moms that I knew with college aged kids. I ran my hands over my boobs and my nipples immediately got hard. They have always been very sensitive, none more so than this morning.

I put on a yellow thong and peeked around the door to see if Mark was awake yet. He was lying on his back with the sheet covering his lower half. I could see the outline of that beautiful cock under the sheet, probably not as hard as last night, I thought, but I smiled to myself thinking that it soon would be.

I toweled off my hair some more until it was only damp and reentered the room. He stirred as I crawled back under the sheets and cuddled next to him. He adjusted himself so that his arm went under my head and I snuggled next to him, feeling my nipples graze against his side and chest. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Morning lover," I said softly.

He smiled and looked over with sleepy eyes and kissed me on the lips.

"Hi gorgeous," he said hoarsely. "Was that a dream last night or did that really happen?"

"I think, maybe, that I am still living out my dream," I smiled back at him and kissed him again.

With that I moved my hand from his chest down his stomach and, for the first time since I quit giving him baths years ago, reached out and touched his dick. I almost laughed out loud when I felt it seem to stiffen to a rock-like hardness in my hand in about ten seconds. Geez, I thought, this guy is incredible.

"I want you to know how much I love you," I started, slowly stroking his cock while I was softly talking to my son. "And that I love what we did last night."

I could hear him almost gasp as he tried to control his breathing.

"But today," I continued, "I don't want either one of us to cum using our own hands. I want to taste you, to touch you, and to feel you inside me. And I hope that is what you want as well."

Mark didn't answer except to roll over on his side and push his dick into my hand and against my pubic mound while he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. Our tongues battling back and forth and our breathing quickening. I felt his hand move down the small of my back and he cupped almost my entire ass with his big hand. He pulled me tight.

When we finally broke our kiss Mark said "God mom, there isn't anything in this world that I want more than that." With that he kissed me again and began to roll over some more so that he was now above me, my hand still wrapped around his hard cock and our hips mashed together. He had pushed up with his arms so that his whole weight wasn't crushing me as I lay on my back.

As our lips parted he began to kiss my neck and my tug on my ear lobe with his teeth. Then back to my neck, he alternated kissing and lightly biting my neck. I could feel my chest getting flushed and I struggled to continue to hold his dick in my hand as he began to move down slowly. At some point I lost my grip but was now lost in my own lust as his mouth reached my left breast. He kissed it, and then ran his tongue in circles around my nipple. I could feel his breath and my nipple ached it was so hard. It was only then that he took it in his mouth and began to suck. I could feel his stomach pressed against my pubic mound and a tried to maneuver myself so that my clit rubbed against him, but I couldn't. I sensed from the motion that Mark was grinding his cock into the mattress. I so desperately wanted his dick inside me at that moment, but was perfectly content to let him continue his oral worship of my nipple.

With my left hand I took my tit in hand and offered him my nipple and heard him moan with it in his mouth. God, he was incredible, I thought. I knew that my pussy was already wet and neither he nor I had touched it yet. He then moved to my right breast and repeated his movements from before, this time on the other side. Instead of grabbing my boob and offering it to him, I put my right hand on the back of his head and held it close to my tit. As he sucked I played with my other nipple, now wet with his saliva, and felt like I was going to cum already.

Just as I felt like I was moving towards an orgasm, he began to move down my stomach with light kisses and bites. His hands replaced his mouth as both of our hands now moved over my tits. I gave way to his fingers strumming my nipples and felt him sliding further down my body, my hands reaching down and running my fingers through his hair as he continued his trail of kisses and bites.

His movements toward my pussy were agonizingly slow, and I was loving every delicious second of it. I would begin to feel an orgasm swell and then subside as he moved inch by inch, build and subside, build and subside. He knew exactly what he was doing and I made a mental note to myself that I wanted to do the same to him.

When his face finally was between my legs I could feel his hot breath on my clit through my sodden panties. His tongue snaked out and traced the outline of my panties on either side of my pussy. I felt myself try to mash my panty covered pussy into his face only to feel him pull back and give me small love bites on the inside of my thighs. I was going crazy.

"Eat me baby," I said in some sort of low guttural tone that I don't ever remember having before. "I want you to eat mommy's pussy."

He moved his face back to my pussy and I felt one of his hands move from my nipple and pull my panties to one side. I quickly replaced his hand with my own and pulled and tugged on my nipple for all it was worth. I now felt his breath directly on my pussy and I moved to try and jam my pussy in his face. Instead he leaned down and, with the lightest touch that I have ever felt, flicked his tongue on my clit. It felt like an electric shock coursing through my entire body. I threw my head back and simply said "Oh, fuuuuuck..." Mark's tongue ran up and down the lips of my pussy and every so often engaged my clit again. I could only imagine how hard it must have felt on his tongue, compared to the softness of my labia.

I felt him move a finger inside me as his tongue now zeroed in on my clit and he began to flick it back and forth quicker now. I was jamming my pussy against his face and I knew that I had to cum... "Oh my god," I gasped. "Mommy's going to cum baby. Mommy's going to cum on your face."

He locked his lips around my clit and sucked in on it, rapidly moving his tongue back and forth and using his finger to scrape the upper walls of my vagina.

I groaned loudly. And came. This was no ordinary orgasm for me. In fact, I had only cum like this twice in my life and they were both years ago. I came so hard against his tongue that I actually squirted pussy juice onto his face, dripping down onto the sheets. My eyes were closed and I swear that I could only see stars as wave after wave came over me.

As my orgasm began to subside I pushed Mark's face away (my clit becomes incredibly sensitive immediately after I cum) and pulled him toward me. I pulled his face to mine and we kissed long and hard. I could taste myself all over his face and the only thing that I wanted at that moment was to feel his dick inside me. I hated to be selfish, but I knew that there would be future occurrences when I could give him as much oral pleasure as he had given me... and I needed to be fucked. Not made love to, but fucked.

One of my hands pulled my thong to one side while we kissed and the other went down to his ass and pushed his dick toward me.

"Baby I want you to fuck me... now..." I ordered.

I angled my hips up and could feel the head of his swollen cock against my outer lips. With one motion, I pushed him down, moved my hips up and he was in me all the way to the hilt.

It was only then that I allowed myself to breathe again. Mark began to move back and forth, in and out, and I moved my other hand down to his ass to make sure he kept up this pace, pushing him back inside me quickly when he slid out. I had both my hands on his ass, clutching his ass cheeks when I felt myself begin to crest again.

I don't normally cum twice in a row like this, but this was different. I looked at my son above me and it was as if my fantasy was playing out exactly as it had in my head so many times. His arms were straight and he was looking down between us to watch his hard, wet, cock slide in and out of his mommy's pussy. I watched it too until he looked up, smiling at me and our eyes locked.

"God mom, that looks so fucking hot," he gasped. "Can you see how wet my dick is sliding in and out of your cunt?"

I looked again and could see my juices glistening when he slid out. "God baby, don't ever stop fucking me."

Mark bent forward and kissed me again. A hard, wet kiss. A kiss that tasted like pussy. Both of us were having trouble breathing.

"I'm going to cum again Mark," I gasped. "Cum with me. Cum inside mommy."

I saw his eyes widen and the smile fade from his face and his eyes close. He rammed his dick in and out of me faster now and I could feel it swell inside me. My vaginal muscles tightened as well and as I felt the first spurts of his cum inside my pussy, I came as well. My hands clenched at his butt pulling him as deep inside me as I could feel him. His ass muscles flexed as well and it felt like I was holding two rocks in my hands.

When he finished cumming, he collapsed on top of me, both of us sweating, panting, and completely spent.

We both listened to each other pant for a few seconds before he rolled off and lay on his back next to me. I could feel his semen seeping out between the cheeks of my ass but made no move to do anything other than take pleasure in the feeling that I had fucked my son and his cum was running out of me for the first time. I promised myself that it would not be the last time.

I moved slowly and turned to cuddle next to him, throwing my right leg over his, my arm across his chest, my breathing still heavy. He reached up and stroked my hair.

We both lay there silently, basking in the glow of our sex.

I moved my head slightly so that my son couldn't see that I was smiling to myself. For some reason, at that moment all that I could think of was "I wonder what Annie will think when I tell her about this?"

To be continued.

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,183 Followers