Linda's Fantasy

Story Info
Linda's first bisexual experience.
1.4k words
4.11
38.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

It was a few summers back when Linda's fantasy had finally been fulfilled. This is her story.

Linda had just spent the week end in New York city for her boyfriend's sisters' wedding. It had been a long couple of days, but Rick (her boyfriend) and Jacque (Linda's best friend) made the trip tolerable.

The three of them had about a four hour drive back to Massachusetts and decided to stop at the sex museum in NY on a whim. Although the museum is not quite what they had expected, it had brought a whole new insight to the history of sex.

After refueling the car, the three of them set off back to Massachusetts. Rick and Linda sat in the front while Jacque curled up in the back seat for a short nap.

It had been about an hour north on Interstate 84 when Linda was getting aroused. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't gotten any the last couple of days, or the attention she lacked from the wedding, or could it had been the sex museum? Anyway, Linda reached between Rick's legs and began fondling his cock.

Rick too was very easily aroused. Within seconds of Linda's touch, His cock ached to be relieved of his tight jeans.

Linda glanced to the back seat to see Jacque resting quietly, then unbuckled Rick's jeans. Rick wasted no time in assisting Linda, helping her pull down his jeans to fully expose his rock hard cock. Linda kissed Rick softly on the lips as her right hand firmly grabbed his hot cock. Linda could feel the heat and constant throbbing as she squeezed even harder.

"Do you like that," Linda whispered as she began to stroke the length of the shaft.

Rick moaned and tried to maintain as the traffic was still heavy. Linda was aware of the traffic around them. The truckers could look right down in the car and see everything that was going on. This seemed to turn her on even more. She had never been an exhibitionist, but the thought of putting on a show excited her.

She let go of Rick's cock, leaving him totally exposed and began to touch herself. Linda smiled at Rick, then removed her bra from under her sun dress.

Linda then removed her moist panties slowly and rubbed them in Rick's face. Rick ached for Linda right there, right now, but there were no exits, just traffic, lots of traffic.

"Want to see?" Linda asked softly as she began to unbutton the front of her dress.

She then slowly unbuttoned her dress fully and parted the material exposing her 38C breasts. She gently squeezed them together, Her nipples were now hard as she parted her legs showing off her beautifully shaved pussy.

Linda parted her labia and inserted her middle finger several times much to the enjoyment of herself, Rick, and the rider in the flat bed semi.

"Wanna taste?" Linda asked as she slowly ran her fingers all over Rick's lips.

The smell of her pussy filled the car as Rick sucked the juices off her finger.

Rick touched Linda on the side of the face, then under the back of her long blond hair. "Suck my cock."

He guided her down slowly until he felt the warmth of her mouth surrounding his throbbing member.

Linda sucked hard and took him deep down her throat. Rick had all he could do to maintain keeping the car between the lines. She teased the head of his cock with her tongue while she fingered herself with her right hand.

Rick forced her head down hard onto his cock as he felt himself starting to cum. "Oh shit, Ahhh, I'm gonna explode, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhh....."

Rick shook violently as Linda tried to swallow his gift to her.

As Rick tried again to breathe normally, and Linda raised her head, they were both aware that they had one more voyeur.,,,, Jacque from the back seat.

"I can't believe you guys didn't ask me to join you," Jacque said as she reached between the seats to fondle Linda's left breast.

Jacque leaned over the seat still touching Linda. "I think you should do me next."

Linda was still in a little bit of shock of what was happening when Jacque gently kissed her on the lips.

Linda and Jacque were best friends since grade school. They had shared secrets and fantasies, but never had acted on them. Linda had always wondered what a woman was like, but her best friend? They had kissed once when they were teenagers, but that was a long time ago.

Jacque returned to the back seat and removed her T-shirt exposing her small but firm breasts. "Join me?"

Jacque continued to get undressed removing her jeans and panties. "Are you going to make me play with my self, all alone?" Jacque asked with her sad eyes and pouting lips.

Linda was so confused. She looked toward Rick looking for some kind of approval.

"if you're not going to eat that pussy, I will."

Linda slid over the seat as if she was on a mission. They embraced in each others arms kissing each other softly. Jacque finished removing Linda's sun dress and began to suck on her left nipple.

Rick's cock began to get hard again watching his girl friend and her best friend naked in the back seat making out. He had to get off this freeway, and soon.

Linda began to explore the softness of her best friend. To touch her breasts, the smoothness of her body next to hers as she felt Jacque's hand between her legs, touching softly.

Linda reached and repositioned her body so that she would have access at Jacque's wetness.

She found herself on top of Jacque in the sixty-nine position. Linda felt Jacque's tongue exploring her outer lips, licking slowly, lapping up all her juices. Linda moaned softly and pulled Jacques Labia apart. Her labia were unusually large and very slippery. Jacque was very wet and the smell of her sweet perfume filled the air.

Rick had an epiphany, it read. "Rest area 3 miles."

He watched the mirror more than the road, his hard cock still exposed and throbbing.

Jacque fingered Linda, one finger, than two, faster and faster while Linda sucked hard on Jacques labia.

Rick's exit finally had arrived. It had seemed like an eternity. He bared to the right where the truckers usually park and stopped near the rest area exit.

Rick exited the drivers side while holding up his pants. He opened the passenger door side of the vehicle where Linda's ass was above Jacque's face.

Before Linda could react, Rick plunged his cock deep into Linda's soaking wet pussy.

Linda screamed out, " Oh my gawd, Fuck!!"

Rick continued to ram his cock deep into her. "Eat her, eat that pussy!" Jacque licked Linda's clit while Rick's balls drug across her face. Linda buried her face into Jacque and sucked hard on her clit. Jacque continued to moan, gasping for breath as Linda cried out. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Ohhhhhhh"

Rick pulled out of Linda and watched Jacque lick her clit. Rick parted Linda's lips, then pulled out again.

"Oh fuck me," Linda cried. "Fuck me!"

Rick plunged his cock back into her. " Ohhhhhhhhh."

Again and again, Rick took full long strokes, slowly pulling his cock out each time. Rick slapped Linda hard on the ass, "Make her cum."

Linda plunged her fingers into Jacque over and over while rubbing her chin and licking her clit.

Jacque squirmed, her legs pushing against the window as Rick slowly inserted his cock into Linda.

He then rammed her hard over and over. Her legs began to clamp down on Jacque.

"Rick, stop, ohhh, stop,, Ri.. Ohhhhhh, I'm gonna squirt!! Ahhhhhhhhh."

With one last thrust, Rick came inside of Linda as she exploded in a gushing orgasm. "Oh my God, Ohh my G.,,mmmmmmmm"

Linda collapsed on top of Jacque as Rick slid out of her soaked pussy. Rick looked down at Jacque, her face and hair covered with Linda's massive orgasm.

After a couple minutes of getting their composer, Rick pulled up his pants and started to look around.

He had parked near the rest area exit, but evidently not that far from the dog walking area.

Linda and Jacque got dressed without a word to each other and the three of them walked to the bathrooms.

The rest of the trip to Massachusetts was very quiet. Linda and Jacque both napped, exhausted from what had just transpired.

The years have gone by now, Rick and Linda are no longer together. Jacque moved away, and Linda?

Linda still masturbates to this day remembering her fulfilled fantasy.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers