Linda's Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavidFun
DavidFun
33 Followers

She moaned wearily as she dropped her head back onto the pillow, and Linda smiled at me.

"She makes the cutest noises," Linda remarked.

"She does," I agreed and fed my cum covered fingers to Linda. She sucked them, then kissed me, and while she licked my wife's cum from my face, I fed Kelly my fingers so she could taste herself again. Kelly soon sat up and joined our kissing, and the three of us shared Kelly's taste between us.

"What are we going to do with this?" Kelly asked patting my cock. Linda reached over to her drawer and removed a tube of lubricant. She squeezed it onto her fingers and rubbed it over her hand, warming it up, before reaching down and grabbing my hard cock. She rubbed my cock with her slippery fingers, smearing the lubricant up and down my rigid shaft while I gasped at the sensation. Kelly watched.

"I know where this can go," announced Linda, shifting to sit astride my thigh.

Kelly looked at her uncomprehendingly. "Where?"

Linda paused until the penny dropped.

"In you?" asked Kelly.

I watched the two naked women bent over my cock with anticipation.

"I'm not really comfortable with that idea," Kelly explained. My disappointment was intense, but I quickly swallowed it and shut up. I sat up and kissed Kelly, to let her know she had done the right thing. There was no point ruining my fun by insisting she ruin hers. Then I reached out to Linda, and kissed her also. I kissed down her cheek, her neck, her throat and her breasts. While sucking those gorgeous tits, Kelly went even further and lowered her head between Linda's thighs again. Linda lay back and moaned forgivingly as Kelly ate her cunt. I licked down Linda's waist and over her hip and tried to lick at her cunt as well, but Kelly was well and truly into her and there was little room for me to try anything. Instead I licked a finger and ran it down Linda's slit until I reached her tight little hole. Kelly must have had her tongue in Linda's cunt as I realised my finger was slipping gently into Linda's arse. Linda pulled away and murmured, "Not there," so I slid my finger higher into her wet cunt and Kelly lapped at it a few times. I was slightly surprised by Linda's reluctance as Kelly enjoyed a bit of anal after a few orgasms. Again with the not complaining.

As Kelly feasted on my ex's cunt, I shuffled up her body so my cock was above her face. I wondered if the lubricant would put her off, but Linda opened wide without hesitation and took my cock between her lips and all wondering, or thinking of any kind, ceased. While Linda sucked my cock and I bent awkwardly to squeeze her round tits, Kelly increased her lapping at Linda's cunt. Linda's sucking become more erratic and less intense as she started writhing under Kelly's ministrations, so I pulled my cock from between her lips and bent down to kiss her passionately while pinching her nipples. Linda shuddered and came between Kelly and I, and as she sagged back contentedly Kelly and I looked at each other and smirked at what we'd done.

Then my beautiful wife crawled over Linda's naked body and kissed me gently.

"Poor darling," she said. "You haven't come yet." And she lowered her mouth to my twitching cock. I rolled back in ecstasy and Linda crawled into my arms and kissed me. I was in heaven. Kelly's warm wet mouth worked my cock and I brushed and stroked her hair with my left hand. My right arm was around Linda's waist as her warm wet mouth kissed and lapped at my lips. I brought my arm in front of her to squeeze her tit, and she leaned over me and placed her other nipple in my mouth. Needless to say, being sucked off by my wife while I sucked her friend's tit, the best blow job of my life was unsurprisingly short. I couldn't stifle my screams of ecstasy as I shot load after load of cum into Kelly's waiting mouth, and she swallowed and sucked and swallowed again until every drop of cum was gone. I fell back exhausted, cuddling Linda and Kelly crawled up my other side and cuddled into me too. I lay back contentedly, with a girl in each arm, while they slid their fingers onto my chest and held hands.

DavidFun
DavidFun
33 Followers
12