Linda's Late Night Ch. 02

Story Info
I watch my wife and her boyfriend.
5.8k words
4.05
59.4k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Linda and I worked through her night with Mark, we came to an understanding. I had told her early on I was not averse to her seeking a little variety, as long as I knew about it. While the night she and Mark got together was something she had not planned, it did test our marriage. After some discussion, I reassured her that, yes, I was serious about letting her out to play occasionally, on the conditions that she did not get emotionally entangled, and I knew about her affairs. I would get the same courtesy from her, and the same rules would apply to me. We agreed that since no one person can meet all the needs of another, and sometimes a little variety was a good thing, we could do this without it causing a problem going forward. Now that we had this understanding, we could let the fun begin.

She started dating Mark about once a week, and I rekindled a couple of relationships I had before we got married. There were two ladies I saw most. The first was Joanne, one of the techs at our local pharmacy. She was in her early 60's, slender with dirty blonde hair and a few streaks of gray that I thought were incredibly sexy, a pretty face, nice legs, B cup tits, and a lot of fun to be around; think Tara Lipinski at 60. I had known her for over 20 years at that point, so we were already familiar with each other, though we had gone to bed only a few times up til then. My other friend was Beverly, a blonde with bright blue eyes in her early 60's but more heavily built. She worked in the bank where we had several accounts. She was not fat, but where Joanne was 5'1" and skinny, Beverly was 5'8" and large boned, with D cup breasts and muscular thighs. She was quite curvaceous, and very attractive. Linda knew both ladies, and they got along well. After we'd gone on our respective dates, we'd swap stories when we got home, which always led to intensely hot sex. Occasionally, Linda and Mark would go on an overnight date; on those nights I'd almost always have Beverly over, since she was more inclined to spend the night, where Joanne was more of a date screw. We'd go to one of the local country music clubs, where she enjoyed dancing. Most of the time we'd wind up screwing in the back of my car out in the parking lot afterwards, always a lot of fun, then go our separate ways. Sometimes we'd go back to either my house or her apartment, but never spent the night.

I told Linda I wanted to see her in action with her new friend. Realizing that it might make them both nervous if I were there in the room, we came up with another plan. Linda would meet him out somewhere-after work, at a club, or some other place-where they could have their encounter in a setting that was neutral, but where I could see them without being obvious. Since they had already used the van, Linda and I figured he was comfortable with that, and it would not be hard for her to get him in it for a rendezvous. Thus, we concocted a plan, which we put into action later that spring once the weather warmed up.

Linda usually saw him during the week after she got off work. During one of these late night meals, she'd offer to meet him at a local club, and they'd leave to go out to the van. I'd sit in my car in a nearby space to watch the fun. One Thursday in late May, Linda came home and told me she had set up a date for Saturday. She'd meet Mark at a place called Flashbacks, a local bar that featured mostly a 70's theme.

The bar was downtown on a street that had several bars and restaurants, as it was near the business district. It was also near a large parking garage, which would allow us to set up the van so I could see into it while Linda and Mark had their get together. We made a trip there the next day so we could see how best to set up our vehicles, and also to make sure the van would clear the roof in the garage. It did, and we were able to work out a way to park so that I'd be able to see into the van with a good enough angle to watch what was going on. The plan was a go.

Saturday night came, and we went into action. Linda wore a sun dress with a floral print, cut low so that when she leaned forward, anyone looking could see most of her nicely shaped boobs, since she had to go braless in it. The hem came about midway down her thighs. Sandals with a 3" heel accentuated the curve of her calves. She looked sweet. Except that we were setting up this meeting, I'd have taken her right there.

We had parked the van downtown earlier in the day, on one of the upper levels of the garage. Even on a Saturday night, there were usually not too many cars parked that high up, which all but assured we'd have a good chance of making my observation possible, and that no one was likely to interrupt the action. I pulled into the spot we had selected, a couple over from the van, so my later arrival at the car would not be quite so obvious, but where I could see what was going on inside. We left the shades up on the large windows, which, when the interior light was on, would give me a decent view into the van. We walked down to the street and toward the bar. As we approached the entrance, I gave Linda a kiss, wished her luck, and let her walk in ahead of me.

I waited a couple of minutes to let Linda get ahead of me and up to the bar, just in case her friend was already there. I then went in. She was already getting a glass of wine as I walked past without acknowledging her. I went down to the other end of the bar and got a beer, settling in to watch a ball game, but with one eye in Linda's direction. The bar was dark, so I would not be obvious to anyone looking. It didn't take long for someone to approach her. I watched as she fended off a guy I figured to be in his 40's. A few minutes later, another man, younger, he looked to be early 30's, came and sat down next to Linda. They struck up a conversation. He must have asked her to dance, because they soon were off to the dance floor. I was OK with this, as I had told Linda when we were planning this to just go with the flow at the bar. I knew where it was going if Mark showed up. If he didn't show by a certain time, we'd see how she did on her own.

Linda and her dance partner were soon back from the dance floor. They had a brief conversation at the bar, and he was gone. She later told me she had told him she was meeting someone, so he'd be out of the way when Mark arrived. He gave her his number, and she did find him attractive, so he might be a good hook up partner in the future.

After we'd been there about 30 minutes, a young looking blond kid with curly hair came in and looked around. He saw Linda sitting at the bar and went over to her, giving her a kiss. He pulled up a barstool and sat, getting a beer and another glass of wine for Linda. They chatted for a few moments, then got up to dance when a slow song came on. I watched from down at the end of the bar as he led her across the floor. I knew with a slow song, there would be lots of close contact. They started dancing close together, Mark kissing Linda on top of her head, holding her close around the small of her back. She laid her head on his shoulder as they danced. I saw him move his right hand down to her ass, pulling her to him. Linda smiled as she felt him cupping her ass cheek. His left hand reached up to her chin, raising it to him. He kissed her softly a couple of times. Linda shot a glance at me when she was turned so she could see me, but his back was to me. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She laid her head back onto his shoulder.

They got closer as the song went on. I saw him reaching down below her dress, putting his hand on her thigh. He rubbed upward, and soon was under the hem of her dress. Linda smiled up at him as he groped her ass. She was wearing a thin pair of panties, which would not provide much resistance. I could picture him pushing his fingers into them, squeezing her bare ass cheeks. Linda was encouraging him, her hand on his ass, pulling him close as she ground into the front of his jeans. She looked up and kissed him hard as the song finished. They looked at each other as a faster song came on, and they started a quicker, grinding dance, with Linda facing him, shoving her crotch against his front. She turned so he was behind her, and she pushed her ass into him, Mark grabbing her by the hips and pushing back. As they moved together, he reached up along the front of her dress til his hands were on her breasts. I could see him squeezing them as they danced. Linda looked back at him smiling. She turned back around, taking his hands. He spun her, then pulled her to him for a kiss. They kept this up through another quick song, then settled into each other again when a slow song followed. This time it was Linda who was the aggressor, starting by holding Mark's ass while they danced, then moving around to his crotch for the last minute or so of the song, smiling up at him as she teased his growing hard on. When the song ended, they went back over to the bar and talked while they finished their drinks.

As soon as they finished, they walked out together, Mark taking Linda's hand as they left. I waited about ten minutes, finishing my beer and watching the Mets fall behind by a few more runs. I went out of the club and up into the garage, taking my time walking up to the third level. I walked quietly to the car and got in, not looking at the van in case Mark was looking my way, though it was dark by now and it was unlikely he would have seen me anyway. Once inside, I pulled the door shut and opened my window, then looked over at the van to see what was up.

I needn't have worried about Mark seeing me. He and Linda were making out on the rear seat. Linda had left the dome light on in the back, and it was lighting them up well. We had positioned the van perfectly, and I had a good view of the action. I watched as they kissed, Mark's hand inside Linda's dress. He was clearly enjoying the feel of her tits, fondling them and rolling the nipples between his fingers. He slid the strap of her dress off her left shoulder, which let it fall off her tit, bringing it out into the open air. He leaned over to suck on it, making Linda smile. She cradled his head as he sucked, finally leaning it back onto the seat back as he drew a small climax from her. They kissed again, and Mark pushed the strap off Linda's right shoulder, repeating the attention he gave to her left breast on her right, eliciting the same reaction.

Linda, now that she was warmed up, returned the attention she'd been getting, rubbing Mark's cock through his jeans. After a couple of strokes while they kissed, she opened the zipper, pulling his thick erection out in the open. She had said he was pretty big. I could see she wasn't kidding. As he reached full size, it looked like he was a good eight inches. Linda leaned over and took it in her mouth, going up and down slowly, teasing the head at the top of her stroke. Now it was Mark's turn to lean back, letting his hot married lover work her magic. After a few minutes, he pulled her off his cock, easing her onto her back. I watched as Linda lifted her hips and Mark pulled her light blue panties out from under her dress and down her legs, tossing them onto the next seat. He knelt in front of her on the floor, kissing and licking up her thighs.

Mark was in no rush, taking his time with Linda, licking the tops of her thighs and around her luxurious bush, finally getting his tongue on her outer labia, then inside her. I saw her hips jump when he must have licked over her clit. She grabbed his head, then pulled it to her, her head rolling back as he worked over her pussy. I knew he would soon be getting soaked; she comes like Niagara Falls. I saw her fingers squeeze into his hair, and I knew she was coming. Mark did his best to keep up with the flood, finally conceding to her flow, wiping his face before pulling up and kissing Linda.

Linda slid down on the seat as she took Mark's bouncing cock in her hand, stroking it a couple of times, pulling it to her pussy, which I could see gaping out of her pubes as the two lovers moved. She put the head at her opening, and Mark pushed it into her, slowly going deep, til I could see his balls resting on her ass. He stroked in and out a couple of times, letting Linda get used to his cock inside her.

As I expected, the next ten minutes or so was mostly man ass going up and down as Mark steadily pounded his 8" cock into my wife, though I could see his balls swinging back and forth, slapping on her ass with every push into her. His pace slowed, and then I saw Linda easing him up. He sat on the seat, his swollen cock bobbing out in front of him, then she sat up next to him. He got settled, and she climbed into his lap, but not before turning him a little toward the window. I watched as she stroked his cock up and down a couple of times as she kissed him. Next thing, she was hovering over him, facing away from him, his cock in her hand as she smiled at him. I watched as Linda slowly guided Mark's cockhead into her wide open labia, spreading her even more than she was already, then take his shaft all the way to the base.

"Good girl," I thought as I watched. Linda had angled herself perfectly so I could see the action of her young lover's erect dick sliding in and out of her furry twat. She rode him steadily for about five minutes, his cock stretching out her labia when she rose, pushing it back in when she dropped back onto him. She stopped and climbed off, turning to face him, now taking his dick in her hand and guiding it back to her steaming cunt. Linda started riding Mark again, now kissing him as she worked his dick in and out of her. After about ten more minutes, her pace slowed. I saw them say something to each other, then she pushed down on him slowly and deeply several times, kissing him long and sensuous. It looked like his balls drew up, then his hips thrust into her, shaking for a moment, then thrust into her again. He had to be coming in her pussy. Linda rotated her hips to get his spewing dick deep in her as he came. After a few minutes, she stopped, broke their kiss and smiled at him. They again spoke to each other, staying in position.

Linda and her boyfriend stayed together. I had expected her to roll off and get Mark out of there, but she seemed to have other plans. My cock was now stiff as a steel rod from watching my wife of seven years take on the stiff cock of a guy half her age. The plan was for her to fuck him, then when he left, I'd get into the van and fuck Linda's messy cunt while her lover's come was still fresh. It looked like Linda was going for round 2 before giving me my prize.

My wife's pussy has magic powers. It can revive the limpest of dicks, and coax another performance out of me even when I'm totally spent. It was no surprise to me that she was going to get another load out of Mark, since at his age, he has much better recovery powers than an old guy like me. It didn't take long before I saw Linda's hips shift, as if she were getting settled onto Mark's dick again. She smiled at him, then reached around and played with his balls. I could see her saying something to him, then she lifted up a little, enough so I could see his cock, thick and spreading her labia, beneath her. She rose up high, almost letting his cock out of her pussy, but just enough so the sperm that was inside her slid down the length of his shaft. She then pushed back down on him, taking his renewed hard on deep in her pussy, using his come to lube her-not that she needed any. She didn't pound him as much as before, just rising about half way up his cock, then sliding back down. Mark was enjoying it, as I could see him smiling at her while she rode him.

I watched as Linda fed him first her right tit, letting him lick and chew the nipple til it was poking out like a wine cork, then the left. Her pussy was working overtime. From Mark's attention to her tits, and her riding him, she soon threw her head back, her eyes closed, as she had a mighty orgasm. The two lovers paused for a moment as Linda recovered and caught her breath. Finally she climbed off Mark, though it didn't look like he had come yet. She sat on the seat beside him, her back against the side of the van, facing me. I could just barely see her pussy, soaked with her come and his, as were her thighs, her bush soaked in love juices. He leaned over to kiss her, and she pulled him to her.

Now with Mark once again on top, she guided his juice coated dick to her soft, dark bush, pulling him in. He pushed all the way into Linda in one quick thrust, and I could see her jump as his cock hit bottom in her pussy. Mark held his dick inside Linda; she smiled as she felt it swelling inside her. He slowly started to thrust in and out, gradually picking up speed. Linda met him on each push, soon wrapping her legs around his waist. She grabbed his ass as she rocked along with him. I saw the glint of the light off her engagement ring as she worked him into her more deeply. Then I saw her fingers grabbing his ass tightly, and Mark pushed forward, his ass clenching and his rising balls pulsing as he unloaded another barrage of semen in my wife's cunt. She must have been coming with him; I could see her ass pumping as he came.

They lay on the seat for a couple of minutes, both breathing heavily til they came down from the high of their mutual orgasms. Linda released her legs, letting go of Mark. He pulled away from her, sitting on the end of the bench seat. Her pussy was flowing, an intermittent but thick stream of Mark's come dripping from her onto the seat. He said something to her, making her laugh, then dip her finger into her sloppy cunt, getting a good gob of sperm on it and licking it off. She said something to Mark, whose cock was deflating, though still bobbing out in front of him. Linda looked down, then got on her knees in front of him, licking him til she had cleaned all the come and her juice from his dick.

Having completed her clean up, Linda handed Mark his shirt and pants, then leaned back against the wall again, looking up as she felt another large drip of sperm from her pussy. I could see her say something to Mark as he got dressed. Once he had his clothes back on he leaned over to kiss Linda. They spoke to each other, and Linda patted him on the ass as he got up, getting out of the van while she lay there, her dress wrapped around her middle, leaving her tits and pussy exposed while she savored the afterglow of being freshly fucked. Mark got out and headed for the stairs, never seeing me sitting two spaces over. I listened as his footsteps got farther down the stairs, finally fading away onto the street below.

Now that I was sure Mark was gone, I went over to the van and got in, pulling the door shut behind me. I looked at Linda sitting against the far side, now completely naked, having pulled her dress off as I got in. Her pussy was leaking a reduced flow of sperm, but still a mess. Her bush was wet and tangled, her thighs were wet all around her opening. The van smelled of sex. She looked up at me, her thousand watt smile glowing.

"How'd I do??" she asked.

"That was hot!!" I said, kicking my shoes off, and pulling off my shirt.

"Really??" asked Linda. "I never thought watching sex would be as hot as actually doing it."

"Watching it live like this, is way better than porn, and while it's not as hot as doing it, it's pretty close." I unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped, revealing a pulsing, straining hard on that was leaking precome. I took Linda's hand, putting it around my cock. She slowly stroked up and down, making a large drop of sperm ooze from the head. I continued pulling off my jeans as she stroked.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," she said, licking the come off my cock. She pulled me closer, and I got into position over her. She kept her hold on my cock as I moved closer to her steaming, sloppy sex. She leaned back, put the head of my dick to her pussy, and I pushed in, immediately feeling the smooth, silkiness of her filled cunt around my cock, the two loads of her lover's semen making her pussy feel like a wet, soaking, slippery oven. I started pumping, Linda meeting my thrusts as her pussy slurped around my cock. I could feel the come inside her spilling out, and my balls were soon wet and smacking on her ass.

12