Linda's Life was Traumatic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned right over and kissed him as passionately, and as lovingly as she had ever kissed anyone. Antonio played with her tits, this was a game he was enjoying because he could blatantly see the enjoyment Linda was having from it. He mangled her nipples bringing her higher and higher without knowing it, all he did know was she liked it, she liked it a lot. Linda was getting to the end of her tether, she had never in her life had so many climaxes as this, it was killing her gloriously.

Suddenly without warning Antonio's cock exploded, it was so good the pain near killed him. It caused Linda to have her final climax, he shot what was left of his spunk into her, and Linda fell off in a heap. Her head was hanging over the edge of the bed, and she was held in the throes of her detonations. Slowly she pulled herself back up and lay at his side, both were exhausted. Antonio more so, because this was new, he knew about it, but the experience of it was new, brand new.

Linda lay quetly for a few minutes, then reality began to seep in, rear its ugly head. "My God," she said to herself, "what have I done, how did this happen, it should not have. I am more than this, I am not a slut, and I am not an easy lay!

"Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring," It was a phone, Antonio's phone, he jumped up ran downstairs, got it out of his pocket, looked at it.

"My mom," he said to Linda, "Hi mom, do you want me?" he said into it. Antonio nodded his head, "Yes okay mom, I'm on my way." He told Linda his mom wanted him immediately. He put his shorts on, his top, said "I'll see you later Linda, okay? Bye." And he was out of the room thundering downstairs.

Linda lay there stunned, she had never had a man, (boy) in her bed who had run home to his mommy! She resolved after some great thought that this had to be the first and last time. She got up, re made her bed, hobbled into the bathroom and wallowed in hot water for more than an hour.

She felt so refreshed, alive, and vital."Its amazing," she told herself what a bloody good load of cum can do for a woman's confidence," she told her reflection in the mirror. It was then she grabbed herself, dressed double quick, and dashed off to buy some Morning after pills. She spent what was left of the day mulling things over, her evening was a quiet one. Then her phone rang. "Hello?" she said.

"Hi Linda, it's me Antonio," he said, "can I come over, I need to talk to you, please?" His voice was desperate, so she reluctantly agreed.

He entered her kitchen, Linda asked him what was wrong.

"Well," he said, "now that I'm here, nothing really."

"But you sounded worried Antonio?" She never noticed his nearness until it was too late. He did exactly what he had done this morning, but with more authority. He nipped her nipples, and followed her as she stepped back from him.

Antonio had suddenly grown more assertive, her back was suddenly up against her counter, he was now up against her. And he was tweaking her nipples in the same way as earlier in the day, and as earlier in the day, Linda couldn't stop the massive rush of sexual arousal he was causing inside of her luscious body.

"Antonio please d..." he crushed each one, twisted them, and the tug he gave them was terminal to Linda. She tried to turn away, left and right, she failed, her hands went to his upper arms. She had already given in, but Antonio never knew that, all he wanted was to fuck his gorgeous neighbour again.

Antonio moved right in on Linda, he kissed her, he mauled her, in his haste he ripped her dress from her shoulders, then he hoisted the hem, and then she was laying herself on her own kitchen table for him. Antonio dropped his pants, yanked Linda's thong away, and rammed his cock right into where they both needed it to be. He became a man (boy) possessed, he fucked at her with complete abandon, he had no thoughts of what he was doing, all he wanted to do was feel that fantastic moment when he came, when his cock end tingled beyond imagination.

And whilst Antonio was ploughing his way forward towards his primeval goal Linda was cumming too. Unstoppable body shattering orgasms were evoking chasms of aroused bottomless pits throughout her. Antonio's excited stamina, his yearning for internal glory, Linda's denial for months were matching each other shot for shot.

In the window peeking around the edge, was Antonio's brother Lorenzo. He knew something was afoot with their new neighbour, though he never for one moment imagine it was this. He was older by three years, and Antonio looked up to him as a hero. When Lorenzo saw his kid brother shooting his load into the gorgeous form that was Linda, his cock grew harder than it had ever been. He was also very jealous and wanted what his brother was getting too.

He saw Antonio kind of stagger backwards away from her, his cock dropped away, he rested against the counter top behind him. Linda stayed where she was, spent. Then he heard a small Tap Tap, against the window, he was horrified to see Lorenzo grinning at him. Lorenzo nodded his head sideways, "Out," it said, "I want you outside now!" Doing as he was told Antonio slouched to the door and stepped outside, his brother grabbed him by the lapels.

"You get yourself home right now," he said quietly but harshly, "and if you don't, I am going to tell Mama and Pappa what I have seen, move it!" Antonio paused for a moment then did as his brother told him, Lorenzo knew that he would. He disappeared over the fence, and Lorenzo heard him open and close their door. Quickly he peeked through the window again, Linda had gone!

He waited a moment or two, then opened her rar door and entered her home. He listened for a time. Then he heard the shower from up stairs. He slid the bolt across the door and made his way silently up. His intent was now resolved, he was going to have what his kid brother had been having.

In the shower Linda pampered herself, and also determined that this would not happen again, no matter what Antonio said or did. She cleaned every part of her thoroughly, powdered herself, brushed her hair and Linda felt good, gloriously good. She was also shattered, her day had been a long fest of loving and fucking and, in her mind, making love, even if her lover had been a boy. He was better than most men she had known.

She left her shower feeling like a new woman, Linda made her way to her crisp newly made bed, and flopped on to it. She lay on her back staring at the ceiling. Her eyes closed, then shot open, there was a young man standing at the side of her bed, he was smiling, he looked like Antonio but he wasn't Antonio! Linda jumped a mile, but Lorenzo was quicker, he was naked, his cock was jutting out.

"Hello," he said, "I am part two, my name is Lorenzo, I am Antonio's older brother, and he has told me you need a man?"

Linda tried to scramble backwards, she was in shock, and no match for him. Lorenzo got on her bed, snagged her, and then she was in his arms. She still tried to scramble away, but he held her easily. Leaning right over her, his body became a weight to hold her with, his arms and hands stilled her, her legs were wrapped in his. Linda was, although she didn't know it right then, doomed.

The surprise was his totally, the shock was equally hers. Lorenzo didn't bat an eye except to smile at her, then he was over her, his knees prised hers apart, and his cock was making its way home. She was still slick, her pussy was soft and yielding, and it yielded. He sank all the way, Linda's initial response at first was to kick her feet. This allowed Lorenzo to take ownership, his thighs now between hers, his toes tucked into the bed, his hands under her shoulders, he hooked her into him.

His hips rose and fell at a thunderous rate, one that Linda could not repel, her body was still in the fuck state Antonio had left it in. Her pussy heated and oiled, juiced, and submitted to the invader it could not reject, or eject. Lorenzo leaned down and began to kiss her neck, Linda twisted this way and that, but there was no escape from his hot demanding lips.

"Please" she cried as her own hips bumped up to meet his, her back arched down, her shoulders humped in time with him and her own movements. Linda came under him, she could not avoid the rising need for orgasmic release. Lorenzo smiled at this turn of events, he had expected a much greater fight from her. He had intended to do what he was now doinganyway, regardless of her unasked for, and unwanted acceptance, reluctant though it was.

He blew his hot load of thick cum deep into her pussy and all the way into her womb. She had just cleaned out all she could of Antonio's, but now it had been more than replaced. Feeling him cum like this, the insistent jabbing in her pussy, made Linda blow her top once more in a lip biting, throat gurgling screaming climax.

She clung to him like a small child to her daddy, her grip seemed terminal, nails dug in, heels drummed, her face buried gratefully into his neck for making her cum in a way Antonio hadn't. Linda cried , they were tears of regret, tears of utter thankfulness, tears of her insane aroused orgasm. Lorenzo finished dumping his lorry load of cum in her, he looked down, kissed her. Linda didn't want him to kiss her, but refusal wasn't an option.

He rolled off and lay at her side, "I knew you would be a great fuck Mrs? Linda," he told her, he didn't know her last name yet.

"Please don't speak like that, I don't like it," she replied.

Lorenzo turned to her, he didn't like being spoken to like that either. "Listen to me you fucking slut!" he said harshly, "you've been fucking my kid brother. That makes you a slut in my opinion, and I'll bet everyone else's when, if, they find out."

"What do you mean, find out?" she was suddenly wary of where this conversation was going. "You have just raped me!"

He laughed, "Raped you, raped you?" he repeated, "you dirty cunt, that wouldn't wash in a court of law. Antonio will defend me. He will back me up and say you begged for me. He will do anything I tell him!"

Linda was aghast, she knew she was in trouble here, she had to try and find a way out, even if she had to move again. "I'm sorry," she said, "I never meant to annoy you, it's just that this was a bit of a surprise, you have to admit that at least?"

"Well Linda, it's a surprise that you are going to have to get used to. I will be over here to fuck and screw you whenever I want to. And if you behave yourself, I may even let Antonio in on it, right!"

"Please Lorenzo, let's not be too hasty about this, we'll have to be careful, if this gets out it could get ugly?" She was thinking of her ex husband, and her ex father in law.

He was thinking of his mother and father, the last thing he wanted was his father knowing about it. He would batter him for certain and knowing him, he would take Linda from, whether she liked it or not either.

"Right you slut, you behave, this will stay our secret, if you don't then the world will know, got it?" Lorenzo was an unforgiving type of man, totally different to his kid brother. He squeezed a hot hard nipple.

"Yes Lorenzo, I agree," she told him.

"Good, now get down here and give me a blow job, and make sure it's your best one too." Linda did as ordered, and soon she was lost in the hot world of manic sex. She could not deny him her best. It was in her to always do her damndest to make her man cum in her mouth, this was no exception.

Lorenzo had her by her gorgeous head, and rammed in and out to the tune of Linda's sucking, and then he blew his second wad, which Linda took down more than willingly. She rested there, her head on his muscular stomach, and she thought about Antonio. Where would he be, what would he be doing? She hoped he was alright, and not in a mood to cause her more bother than she was now already in.

That night Linda succumbed to the strapping powerful young man twice more, he screwed her in a way that she was irresistible to, she had to go with the flow. When Lorenzo finally stopped and fell to sleep, she actually smiled at the day and night long battering she had undergone, endured, and really enjoyed from her young men lovers. But she also knew that this was a situation without a future, and most certainly a very bad ending.

She tossed and turned until daybreak, then she got up, Lorenzo was fast asleep, she bathed, dressed and went downstairs. There was only one person she could call for advice, but it took her another hour to even her story out and to steel herself for it. She took the house phone into the den, left the door ajar a crack, and seated herself where she could see the stairs.

"Hello, it's me Linda, please, let me speak before you say anything?" There was silence at the other end. She told him that the people next door, whom she had just met, and knew nothing of, were crooks she thought. "They have already threatened me that if I don't keep what I know quiet, which is nothing, they will be round to sort me out. I am so frightened. One of them has told me he is going to rape me, I don't know what to do. Please, can you, will you help me?"

"Lock all of your doors and windows, I will have someone there in 30 minutes." She was told, she started to thank him but the phone was already dead. Linda started calling upstairs, she dare not go up. She shouted that breakfast was ready. Lorenzo heard her, and roused himself, he came ambling down smiling, he was well aware of his new position. Linda put his palte on the table and walked around away from him. She made sure he was well watered and fed.

There was a knock at the door, she hurried to it, when she opened it there were two men there. And they looked very menacing, "You have a problem Maam?" one enquired.

"Yes, one of the men threatening me is sat in my kitchen, he came in as soon as I made my call. I have kept him at bay, his brother is next door waiting to come over too."

"Okay" the man said walking past her, "leave this with us." He walked down the hall and into the kitchen, he picked Lorenzo up by the neck, threw him against the wall, where he fell in a heap. "This lady is a very good friend of my boss," he said standing over Lorenzo feet spread. He slapped him hard across the face, grabbed him and yanked him to his feet. "Now," he said his nose touching Lorenzo's, "you ever even speak to her again, look over that fence of yours, we will be back, and you and your brother will be in hospital for a very long time, understand?"

He never waited for Lorenzo to answer him, he pulled the back door open, dragged Lorenzo with him and threw him bodily over the fence. "Now fuck off, and you remember what you have been told!" He turned as Lorenzo landed in a bone cracking heap and went to Linda. He gave her a phone, "there is only one number on that," he said, "mine, please just call me if you even think there's a problem." He and his friend walked out, it had been no more than 3 minutes.

Lorenzo had hobbled back into his home and straight to Antonio, they looked out of the window, the two men were staring at them, one pointed a finger and shot them both with it. The message was terminally delivered. Linda phone rang 30 minutes later.

"Sorted?" the voice asked.

Linda cried, her thanks and gratefulness overcame her. "I'm so sorry to have caused to this problem" she wept.

"It's okay, you've had a lot to deal with this past year, I'll be there in an hour." Again Linda found herself talking to a dead phone. She drew the blinds in her kitchen but peeked across, there was no sign of either of the brothers, she believed now that they had gone.

Forty minutes later her door bell rang, when she opened it, there he was, the only man she knew that could have done this and at such short notice. She stepped aside to allow him entry, as he closed the door she grabbed him. Linda threw her arms about his neck and wept huge tears of relieved joy and sadness, she was lonely.

Thank you Mr Kingthorne," she blubbed, "thank you so much. I will be eternally grateful, I promise I will."

"You won't know this Linda," he told her, "but Jeremy, (her ex) has gone to Argentine to be with his boyfriend. I have changed tack, my political life would have been ruined if any of this had got out. I have ordered him never to come back for at least 5 years or the money he gets will be stopped. By then my life will be on a different level."

"What has this got to do with me Mr Kingthorne?" she asked.

"Leonard, Linda, call me Leonard." He said. "I want you to leave here, you would never be totally safe now, we both know that don't we?"

"Yes I agree," she said, "but where would I go, how?"

"You would come with me to Branstone," he told her, Branstone was the enormous ancestral home.

"Branstone, but why?" Linda asked.

"This is going to shock you Linda, but listen to what I have to say, alright?" She nodded her head. "Now I know this is going to surprise you. But since my wife died 8 years ago I have been awfully lonely. I need someone in my life, and I want that someone to be you!" Linda put her hand over her mouth and gasped.

"Don't say anything yet," he said. "I have been hoping to meet someone, but I haven't, and when Jeremy met and married you, I wished I had been him." Again Linda gasped again, she could not believe what she was hearing. "So, will you take a chance on an old man, an older man," he corrected himself. "I know I'm in my mid to late forties," he told her, "I will never make any demands of you. You will be the one to, er, erm, set the ball rolling, if that's the right terminology," he smiled.

Linda gaped at him, he had never hinted at this before, but there again she had only met him a few times. She knew her ex didn't like him, so unreasonably she hadn't either. But now she was seeing him anew. He was a little sad, she could see that, he was definitely lonely just as she was.

Thinking rapidly, "No demands," she said.

"None," he promised, his hopes rising.

"Okay," she said, " I agree, how soon?"

"My helicopter is 10 minutes by car from here, how about right now?" his grin split his face, and for the first time Linda saw he was handsome.

"I'll go and pack my personal things, can someone empty the house and take it to Branstone?" she said.

He was taking his phone out of his pocket. "Already on it," he beamed.

Three hours later Linda stepped into Branstone as the new mistress, although she hadn't yet been anointed. Four nights after that Linda made the trip from her bedroom to his. He mumbled in his sleep as she slipped in behind her father in law, (ex) Linda stroked his cock to hardness, then she made him turn over and Linda mounted him. Her life was complete, and to hell with the world, she had at last, her man for life.

12