Linda's Porn Debut Ch. 1

Story Info
Linda describes her unlikely porn debut.
1.5k words
86.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mainahh
mainahh
5 Followers

I was a senior in college and going through a very tough time. My boyfriend of 6 years had just broken up with me and I was very distraught. I swear that I was crying to my mother on the phone every day for two weeks. Nothing could cheer me up...My best friend Kelly insisted that we should go to Florida for spring break and go wild. She promised me that it would get my mind off things. I remember watching an Aerosmith video where two girls go on a road trip and participate in a "amateur night" at a strip club. Kelly shouted "That's us on spring break honey!!". I was like, "Yeah right" thinking to myself what sluts those girls were. I didn't feel like going but my Mom insisted that I go and said it would be good for me, (little did she know).

Kelly and I were in Florida arriving at our hotel, before I knew it. I remember seeing all these tan guys without shirts while we were checking in. Kelly pinched me and whispered in my ear, "We're gonna have fun". I forced a smile feeling kind of nervous. We got to our room and it was awesome. It was set up like a town house with a bedroom upstairs and a balcony looking over the pool.

We put on our bikinis and went down to the bar at the pool and insisted we enter the dance contest. I was at the bar getting us drinks while she entered us into the contest. I remember my scantily clad body being squeezed between these guys jostling for beer. It was very weird, as my boyfriend, (well...ex-boyfriend) would always bring me beer. I've never felt another guys skin on mine and remember blushing.

Kelly was always a knockout and always had guys hitting on her. I always remember her calling her boobs the "guy magnets". I was also jealous of her beautiful blonde hair which she could wear in 100 different ways. She always said that she was jealous of my hair which was thick dark and naturally curly and my lips which she said guys loved because they were perfect "blowjob" lips. I am short and very Italian with dark eyes and olive skin. I often heard guys at parties talk about my ass. So I always felt rather confident about myself especially since I didn't have the need to impress other men.

We instantly met these four guys at the bar and started partying with them. Kelly seemed to get really chummy with one of the guys named Tom and entered the dance contest with him. This guy Chris argued with another guy Tim over who was going to dance with me...so I busted their chops and asked their other friend Josh while they were arguing.

We were out on the floor and the DJ said "LETS SEE SOME GRINDING OUT THERE". I remember Kelly sticking her cute little ass against Tom's crotch and start wiggling. I was laughing saying "oh my God" when Josh grabbed my ass and pulled it against his crotch. I could feel his cock against my ass and I was a little embarrassed thinking that everyone was watching me but as I looked around everyone on the crowded dance floor seemed to be doing much more erotic things. So I just went along with it. Josh held my hand when we walked off the dance floor and it felt really weird but good.

Last call came and went and all six of us ended up in our town house room. The guys brought tons of beer. We were dancing and drinking in the living room when I noticed Kelly and Tom slip away upstairs. I knew what she was going to do and it made me a little uncomfortable.

While we were playing drinking games Chris shouted laughingly, "Hey Josh is this one of your movies!" pointing at the TV. Josh told Chris to shut up. I looked at the TV and saw that they had one of those hotel porn movies on. Chris then yelled back, "Oh yeah, that's right I forgot...all your chicks are fat". I laughed nervously asking what the hell they were talking about. Tim said that Josh was the filming director for a porn movie company. I said "No way!!" looking at Josh while laughing. He shook his head yeah. I thought he was bullshitting.

We all watched the movie and kept drinking. Chris said "Hey Linda, that chick looks like you!" Tim said, "Holy shit she does look like you" and they all laughed. Surprisingly enough she did look like me as she pulled off her blouse and knelt in front of two guys and started fondling their cocks. I stared in awe as she took both cocks in her mouth. She kept looking up smiling at the guys and seemed to really enjoy what she was doing. I suddenly noticed that everyone was silent. So I decided to break the ice and say, "This girl is an amateur!" everyone laughed. I turned around and Chris stood up right next to me pulled out his cock in his hand laughing and said "oh yeah Prove it baby". My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I covered my mouth with my hand laughing. Josh said, "Don't be a dink put that TINY thing away". I couldn't believe what I did next...I reached out and grabbed it and said, "It's so cute" They all laughed at Chris and I saw his look of total embarrassment and I felt a little bad. The vision of the woman in the porn movie combined with the thought of my "perfect blow-job lips" ran through my mind. Again I could not believe my actions. I stroked Chris's cock slowly and said with a pouty lip, "Don't listen to them...at least your man enough to show it to me" and I slowly kissed the tip of his cock then slowly sucked it into my mouth.

Chris said, "Holy shit" and grabbed my hair as I slurped up and down his cock. I kept envisioning that woman smiling in the porn movie as I ran my tongue all over his cock. I think it was then that I had realized that I had never even seen another mans cock, let alone suck on one. I started to laugh and smile at Chris when I felt another cock rubbing against my cheek. I looked up and smiled at Tim as I grabbed his cock and said, "I told you she was an amateur" as I swallowed his cock too. I was getting the ultimate revenge on my boyfriend and it felt so good.

Josh appeared on the other side of me and I felt him rubbing his cock through my hair on the back of my neck. I remember alternating between the three cocks, sucking and stroking each while smelling sex and suntan oil.

All of a sudden Chris started saying that he was cumming and the other two guys moved away not wanting to get hit by his cum. My boyfriend only came in my mouth once and thought it was not appropriate and refused to kiss me afterwards. I always finished him off by jerking him off. So I grabbed Chris' cock and started jerking faster and faster...he said "Open your mouth!! Open your mouth" I looked up at him not knowing exactly what he wanted. I slowly opened my mouth and jets of sperm rifled to the back of my throat. I instinctively swallowed and shut my mouth when more cum splashed over my lips and nose. He pushed his cock past my lips and continued to spurt cum into my mouth. I thought he wouldn't stop. I had a mouth absolutley full of cum. I slowly swallowed and was surprised that I enjoyed the feeling of that thick coating down my throat. I pulled his cock out and wiped all the cum off my face with it and licked it off. I looked up at him in the eyes and moaned "hmmmmmm"

I turned around to see Josh walking over to me jerking wildly. He grabbed my hair and the instant he put his cock in my mouth it exploded. I could feel my cheeks fill up with more salty sperm. Each time I swallowed my cheek would be filled up with another gulp. Finally he subsided and I slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth. He fell backward and said, "Holy Christ your hot".

I looked around to see Tim sitting back in a chair jerking off smiling at me saying, "Im next" without a word I crawled over to him like a cat looking at him with my pouty "blow job lips". I took Tim's cock in my mouth. I could here him utter the same words of joy as the others had did. Tim grabbed my hair with both hands and started groaning. I sucked harder and harder then received my reward. I felt the sperm rush all over and under my tongue. I pulled his cock out and jerked it watching geysers of cum rush over my lips and nose. Then once more I used a cock to wipe off my face.

I slowly stood up wiping my face and chin while laughing and asking for a beer...That's when Josh said...how would you like to earn $1000.00 for a repeat performance?

...to be continued

mainahh
mainahh
5 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Sharon Models for Porn Shoot Wife poses for porn.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Let's Make a Fraternity Porno Mature hot wife agrees to a gangbang porno at frat house.in Group Sex
More Stories