Linda's Second Day

Story Info
Linda falls into the spell of her parents.
1.2k words
4.16
101.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dauq
dauq
25 Followers

Linda thought about all the crazy things that happened to her last night as she slowly sat down at the breakfast table.

“Mom,” Linda looked at her mother and slowly lowered her hand to her lap, “my underwear are making me really itchy.”

Linda’s mother looked up from her coffee, “You’ll get used to it. Why don’t you just take your underwear off?”

Linda looked up at her mother unsure for a moment of what to do. She reached her hands down to her hips and then slowly slid them back up.

“Take them off,” her mother nodded towards her and softly commanded. “Now.”

Linda looked up from her seat. She could feel a small bit of moistness forming between her legs at her mother’s command. She let her fingers slide under her panties, feeling her smooth shaven lips then looked away embarrassed as she slowly slid her hands up under her skirt and pulled her cotton pink panties down to her knees.

The cool air rushing up her skirt sent a shiver into her. She sat down and reached to get her panties off of her feet, placing them on the table in front of her.

“Isn’t that better?” her mother asked.

Linda nodded yes and slowly reached out for the cereal box and milk. Silently she ate her breakfast, her eyes never leaving the panties. Her body tingled as the cool air rushed around between her legs.

“I have to get going or I’ll miss class,” Linda looked up at her mother and slowly reached out for her panties.

“I called in for you and told them you were sick,” Linda’s mother stood up and cleaned the dishes from the table. “I said you would be out for the next couple of days with the flu.”

Linda sat there shocked. She had never missed a day of class in her life. Her parents forbade her from staying home.

“But mom,” Linda pleaded, “I never miss school. I haven’t missed school since I was in kindergarten.”

Linda’s mother smiled. “It’s okay, dear,” she stopped at the sink to rinse out the cereal bowl, “we weren’t done with your punishment yet.”

Linda looked up shocked.

“Mother! Please,” she pleaded but her body responded almost immediately. She felt her nipples piercing through her blouse; the moistness between her legs was starting to slide out to her thighs.

Linda was shocked, first at her body’s response and then at her mother’s statements.

“What do you mean?” Linda stammered, suddenly aware that she was holding her panties in her hands, she dropped them to the floor.

“It’ll be okay, honey,” her mother came behind her and reassured her. “Everything will be nice. Come on, follow me.”

Linda watched as her mother walked slowly up the stairs, her body covered with goose bumps as she remembered all the things from the night before.

Following her towards the bathroom, she felt a little queasy, “What was her mother going to do?”

Slowly Linda’s mother knelt down beside the bathtub and started running the water.

“Take your clothes off honey,” she looked up towards Linda.

Linda almost immediately did as she was told. She didn’t know why but she was beginning to feel it was necessary to do whatever she was told.

Slowly she pulled the bra down off her arms, her pink nipples hardening in the cool air. Her fingers fumbled for her zipper as her skirt fell around her legs. She reached her hands out over her body to cover it from the cold and her mother’s eyes.

Her mother reached her hand into the tub and looked up at Linda.

“It’s just right,” she said motioning for Linda to get in.

Linda looked nervously at her mother. “This was so embarrassing,” she thought, “to be eighteen years old and having your mother give you a bath.”

She walked towards the buth and slowly reached a foot in, her hands still covering her body as best they could. She felt a shiver run through her as she slowly moved reached her hands out to steady herself.

She felt her mother’s soft hands steady her back, rubbing gently against her back and guiding her into the tub.

“Hand me the soap dear,” Linda’s mother pointed to the bar of soap at the back of the tub, “and get wet.”

Linda slowly spread the water across her body, the warmth in dark contrast to the cold of the air in the house. She watched as her mother slowly dip her her hands into the tub and lathered up the soap.

“Stand up,” Linda’s mother commanded, “and turn your back to me.”

Linda stood up and turned away, her head turned to try to see what her mother was doing. She felt the slippery warm hands sliding up and down her back and slowly lowering to her bottom.

She felt excited, “This isn’t so bad,” she thought just as her mother slowly slid her slippery hands between her cheeks. She felt the hands roaming around her whole bottom as a finger gently pressed towards her anus she gasped.

“It’s okay dear,” her mother assured her, “I just want to make sure you’re really clean.” With that she felt her mother’s finger pressing inside of her anus and twirling around it. Her hips uncontrollably shaking, she felt the moistness between her legs dripping out of her. She couldn’t believe that her mother was doing this or how excited she was.

After what felt like an eternity, the finger slowly slid out of her and the hand worked down to her thighs and calves.

“Turn around,” Linda’s mother looked up from the floor at her daughter and slowly rubbed her hands up to the thighs.

Linda felt her body tense as her mother slid her finger between her now very moist lips.

“Are you a little excited honey?” her mother asked.

Linda’s face flushed with embarrassment as she felt her mothers fingers gently caress the freshly shaven walls of her opening, the thumb pressing gently against her clit sliding back and forth.

“Oh mother,” she gasped as her body was almost immediately taken over with an uncontrollable shaking.

“Oh god, mother” Linda moaned again trying to grab on to anything to steady her shaking body. She felt her knees wobble beneath her has she barely held her self up, her mother’s finger rushing against her clit sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body.

Finally the shaking subsided. Linda tried to gather herself as her mother slowly slid her soapy hands up to her stomach and then her breasts.

“That wasn’t so bad was it dear?” her mother looked into her eyes.

Linda shook her head no, barely able to think let alone speak.

Linda’s mother slowly moved closer to her. She felt the heat of her mother’s breath against her lips and instinctively closed her eyes and parted her mouth slightly. Linda felt her body slowly fall into her mother’s arms as her mother’s tongue gently rubbed the outside of her lips.

Linda took a deep breath as her mother pulled her body against hers, her tongue slowly penetrating into her mouth, exploring her.

Linda felt her excitement awaken as her mother slowly pulled her back and looked down into her eyes.

Linda slowly let her mother guided her back down into the tub, her hands splashing the warm water against her to rinse the soap away.

“Honey,” her mother looked down at her daughter, “your father has a surprise for you tonight.”

Linda almost immediately felt her body freeze.

“A surprise?” Linda looked up shocked and scared. “What is it?”

“You’ll have to wait and find out, honey,” her mother said as she slowly walked out of the bathroom.

dauq
dauq
25 Followers