Linda's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda learns more about being a sex slave.
2.2k words
4.62
82.7k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers

As BB's cock erupted, spewing thick streams of cum into my mouth, BB grabbed my head and forced it down until my lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. Instinctively I tried to pull back as the head of his cock bashed into the back of my throat, but I was not strong enough to pull away. My struggles only seemed to excite him more as he started thrusting his hips towards my mouth yelling, "Take it all you slut! Eat my cum you whore!"

I'm ashamed to admit that this excited me as well; I stopped struggling and eagerly sucked the last of the salty fluid from his cock. When I could tell that he was drained I began to pull back, but BB held me firm. "You liked that; didn't you cunt?" BB didn't wait for an answer; instead he reached down between my legs and ran his fingers over my sopping pussy. There was no way I could lie, my pussy was dripping with juices and burning with the need to be fucked. "You did like it. I knew you were a slut."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me slowly off his cock, as he pulled I made sure I licked the shaft clean. I was trembling, I wanted to fuck so bad, but I didn't want BB to know it. He'd made me a whore all evening, I felt disgusted with myself, but at the same time I was excited. I loved sex and I loved having sex with my husband, but he'd never done the things to me that I'd done tonight. I don't think he could, he loved me too much to force me to be his whore, but I liked it. That was the disturbing truth. I'd liked it.

"Fuck me, master," I whispered, "please."

BB just laughed. "You haven't earned it yet, cunt. But you do look like you need a release, don't you cunt? Tell me you're my whore and you need to cum."

I looked up at BB's face that was leering down at me. "Please master, I need to cum. Please let me cum. I'm your whore, I'm BB's whore and I'll do anything, just please let me cum."

He must have liked what I was saying because I saw his dick stiffen a little. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet, then spun me around and undid the cuffs. I felt a rush of excitement, but it was short lived. The hotel room wasn't big, just room for the bed and a small table and desk. He walked over to the table and pulled it in front of the window. The curtains on the window were closed, but I had an uncomfortable feeling that I knew what was coming next.

He patted the table, "come over here and sit down on the table." I did and also drew my legs up like he wanted, fully exposing my swollen pussy. "I want you to play with yourself in front of me. If you can get me excited enough watching you get off, then maybe you'll earn a fuck."

I was embarrassed and maybe even blushed. It is one thing to fuck a man or even suck his dick; it's another thing to masturbate in front of him. BB must have noticed my discomfort because he laughed again. "You fucked yourself with a whiskey bottle in front of me in my car, what's your problem? Don't you want to cum?"

"Yes master..." Scooting back to make sure he had a good view I let my hands slide down to my pussy. It was so wet I didn't need any lubrication. Slowly I started to finger myself. I dipped my finger into my sopping hole and then slid it up to my swollen clit. Suddenly BB stood up and walked towards me and I thought, great I'm finally going to get it. But it wasn't to be, instead of slipping his slowly hardening cock into me he reached over to the curtains and pulled them wide open. Immediately I stopped and slammed my legs together.

"Don't stop now, cunt. I told you to get yourself off, what's it matter to you if you have an audience. There was no one outside the window now and it was late at night, but I knew that at any moment someone could come walking by and spy what I was doing. They could hardly miss it; I was sitting on a table right in front of the window. Knowing I had no choice I slowly opened my legs and started rubbing myself again. Maybe, I thought, if I can get myself off quickly enough, no one will see.

I started rubbing my clit faster feeling the beginning of an orgasm tingling deep inside. Suddenly, there came several bright flashes, I looked up and saw that BB was taking pictures of me. I stopped for a moment and then thought 'fuck it' I don't care what he does. All I want to do is cum before someone walks by that window. My left hand came up and started pinching my nipples, rubbing them between my fingers and my right worked furiously at my clit. From somewhere deep inside me I started to moan. I was close, my orgasm was building and any minute now I was going to get my release.

My eyes had closed; I didn't care if a troop of boy scouts was parked outside the window. I had to cum. I needed it so bad. Suddenly I felt my hand yanked away from my pussy, I was roughly pushed backwards, down on the table and then came the slaps, the terrible agonizing slaps, one after the other against my clit and swollen pussy lips. My eyes flew open and I screamed in pain, these were not gentle slaps, but full-blown spankings. BB was spanking my pussy! One. Two. Three. Four. Five. My lips swelled further, turning bright red under the punishment.

"I told you to play with yourself, cunt. Not to make yourself cum!"

"Yes, master," I sobbed. "Sorry master." He spanked me several more times, each time my body shook with the shock of the spankings. Finally he stopped and looked up at the window. Slowly he closed the curtains. "Did anyone see?" I asked.

"What do I care?" he replied. "I certainly don't care what anyone saw or didn't see. You're just a two-bit whore who can't follow directions. Maybe I should just take you back to your husband now and ask for my money?"

"No master, please don't. I just want to please you, don't take me back." I sat up slowly on the table, wincing slightly where my swollen lips pressed against the wood. "I'm a stupid whore, master, you know that. I didn't follow instructions. Please don't send me back."

BB seemed to consider my words for a moment, then yanked me off the table and threw me over to the bed. "Lie down and spread your arms and legs." I did this eagerly, for I saw that his cock was hard again and was eagerly anticipating it between my legs. He reached down under the bed and took out four pieces of soft rope, which he quickly tied around my wrists and ankles and then to each corner of the bed. He pushed a pillow under my hips so that they were raised a few inches above the bed and afforded him easy access. Then he took out his camera again.

"You know what? I haven't signed you yet, let me get my pen." From the bedside table he took the sharpie marker and walked over to my spread-eagled form. He looked me over carefully before choosing a spot beneath my breasts and wrote in large letters, 'BB'. "There," he said admiring his handiwork; "I think that's good to start." He took several pictures of my tied spread-eagled and one or two close-ups of my red swollen pussy.

He stood back from the bed, "That should do it," then he came over and straddled my face lowering his balls just above my mouth. "Make sure I'm good and hard." By craning my neck forward I was just able to reach his balls, which I eagerly licked and sucked, pulling first one and then both into my mouth. In a few moments he pulled out and adjusted himself so that I could suck his cock, which he eagerly plunged in and out of my willing mouth. Harder and harder.

I was tied down, I could neither avoid his cock nor reach up and stroke it, all I could do was open my mouth as far as it could go and let him plunge it deep inside me. I felt it knocking at the back of my throat and I gagged once or twice, but that only seemed to excite him further. Relentlessly he pounded my mouth until I could feel him beginning to tense, his own orgasm not too far off. Then just before he came, he pulled out and left me gasping for air.

"You're a good little cocksucker, cunt. So I'm going to reward you a little." I was still gasping for air when I felt him move down my body. I felt something cool and soft against my swollen pussy lips and gasped when I realized it was his tongue. He started lapping at my pussy and I moaned deeply. He worked his tongue up and down my lips, slipping in and out of my hole. "Yes, master, yes. Yes." I moaned. Then he worked his way up to my clit and started flicking it back and forth. I couldn't hold back any longer. "Yes," I screamed, "I'm going to cum!" He pulled back immediately and slapped my cunt hard. Immediately my orgasm was denied. "No master, please...please..." He slapped my cunt again and again. I pulled forward, tearing at the ropes, but it was no use. My agonized pussy couldn't cum.

I lay there whimpering on the bed. I could feel my pussy lips throbbing hotly with blood. All I wanted to do was cum and I couldn't. He did it again. Starting slowly he worked his tongue around my pussy lips. Almost immediately I felt the crest of my orgasm building. Just as I got to the point of no return, he pulled away and began spanking my cunt with hard sharp strokes. Again I was denied. I couldn't help it now, I was sobbing in frustration and pain. My whole world was consumed by the burning need between my legs.

"I wish my buddies could see you now," BB said. And then as if he'd gotten an idea he reached over the side of the bed and picked up the phone. He dialed a quick number and whoever it was on the other side picked it up quickly. "Hey man," BB said, "You've gotta hear this..." and then he set the receiver down on the table beside the bed. Before I knew what was happening he was between my legs again, nibbling and sucking at my bruised cunt. Immediately I started moaning, deep and guttural. "Yes, yes master!" I cried. Expertly he built me up to the brink of my orgasm, I was crying and moaning wildly at this point and then once again he stopped and slapped my clit as hard as he could. It felt like I was kicked in the stomach. "No!" I cried, "Please master, please let me cum. I'm your slut, your whore, I'll do anything you want, but please let me cum. I'm begging you!"

"Do you want me to take you back to your husband?" BB asked.

"No, please let me cum! I'll be your whore, I'll do anything, just let me cum!" He laughed then and then shoved his cock into my pussy. It felt like a knife sliding between my swollen and bruised lips. "Yes," I screamed, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck your little whore!" He pounded it into me, fucking me harder and harder and all I could do was scream as my orgasm took me. "Oh God, oh God!," I yelled, "no one's ever fucked me like that!" and still he was pounding and I was rising on another orgasm. It felt like hours, but it could have been just minutes before I felt BB tense inside me and then he was pulling out and thick ropey streams of jism were flying over my body, hitting me in the mouth and face and hair. "More, more," I cried, but BB just shook his head. "That's all you get for now, cunt. Say goodnight to your husband."

"What?"

"That's your darling hubby on the other end..." BB picked up the phone and I could hear an agonized voice coming from the other end. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but I had an idea. "Night, night you bastard," BB said over the phone, "You should have had my thousand bucks." Then he hung up. He turned grinning to me. "Let's take another picture and then we'll decide what to do next." I was sobbing now, oh God, I thought, what will my hubby think of me?

END PART TWO

hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers