Linda's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers

"I'm not a slut!," I yelled back at him as I made my way inside.

The bouncer just laughed, "Your boyfriend says differently..."

I glared at the bouncer as I walked inside, but he just grinned back at me. BB was waiting for me by a velvet rope. He moved it aside when he saw me and took my arm as we walked into the dark interior.

It was set up much like a regular bar, except that a number of small tables were scattered about in front of a raised stage complete with requisite stripper pole. About seven or eight of the tables were already occupied; there were about fifteen people in the place. I was actually surprised at the number, but I didn't recognize any of them. The manager guided us down to a table up front, right next to the stage where a worn-out woman was gyrating in time to the pulsing music.

"I guess I'm next, is that it Master?" I asked, not really caring anymore. I don't know if it was the whiskey or everything I'd done earlier, but at that moment I didn't care if I was going to have to strip in front of all these people. I'd done worse already.

"Shut up, cunt," he replied, "and maybe you'll learn something." For about the next hour I watched several women get up and dance around the pole. They were up on stage for three songs in various stages of undress. By the third song they were always completely naked.

"I didn't think that was allowed in this state, master."

"That's why I had to call Frank. Your husband told me last night before I won you that Frank knew all the raunchy spots around here." BB handed me some money and made me go up and tip the ladies. I don't know if it was because I was drunk or because I didn't care anymore, but each time I went up there I made sure I bent way over so that the whole bar could look up my skirt. There were wolf whistles every time and it turned me on.

A couple more people drifted into the bar. Each time someone came in I whipped my head around anxiously, but it was no one I knew. Finally BB told me to stop and watch the ladies. He told me I could pick one out for a lap dance if I wanted. I pretended to study each of the women intently, but I was only buying my time. I didn't want any of these skanks sitting on my lap.

A few more people came in, but by this time I didn't care. The women were actually turning me on and I was enjoying flashing the bar when I tipped them. The new people came in and sat down at our table. I looked up and the blood drained from my face. Frank, Tom, and Jason were there, they guys from the poker party. BB moved over so that Frank could sit next to me, Jason sat behind me and Tom sat on the other side. I started to rise, but I was blocked in.

"Sit down, whore," BB commanded. I sat. I was horrified and the blood had raced to my cheeks. I knew these guys wives, went out shopping with them. I saw one of them at least every week and at least once a month they were over for their poker games. BB was speaking again, "guys you all know Linda and you know about the deal I made with Jim for her." They all nodded and each in turn leered at me. BB continued, "I've noticed that this slut has a problem following orders and I asked you gentlemen down to help me teach her a lesson in humiliation. Each of you knows her as the nice little wife of your friend, Jim; each of you will see her long after I'm gone. You'll know what she's capable of and what's worse, she'll know that you know. And for the rest of the day, until midnight, after you've left she'll know that she'd better follow every order or I'll humiliate her even worse...maybe take her to her boss's house or to her mother's. Are you gentlemen willing to help?"

They all nodded and agreed quickly, Frank quickest of all. "Slut," BB said turning to me, "at the poker party I let each of these guys see you and touch you for a few minutes. I don't think it was long enough to make an impression on you, so right now until I tell them to stop; I'm going to let them touch you as much as they want. Sit up on the table and turn and face the bar. Good. Now take off your blouse and skirt and let them do whatever they want."

I hopped up on the table; BB's point was well made. At least I was drunk enough not to feel too ashamed. As soon as I was naked, BB went around to the head of the table and pulled me down until I was lying there naked in front of hubby's friend. Then he must have signaled to the manager or something, because one of the spotlights was turned from the stage and focused on the table. Everyone in the bar could see what we were doing. As soon as the light shown down Frank gasped, "She's shaved...I like it...it's so sluty," and he immediately ran his fingers along my lips.

I couldn't help it, I moaned, this only inflamed the poker buddies. Each of them was soon squeezing my tits or playing with my pussy. Jason, my hubby's partner, started pushing his fingers in and out of my pussy in time with the music. Even the stripper yelled, 'Give it to the whore!' I was humiliated, but incredibly turned on. I started thrusting my hips forward to meet Jason's fingers and I was moaning out loud. Frank was sucking on one of my tits while BB held my hands. Tom had picked up the camera that BB had given him and was took several pictures of hubby's friends playing with me.

I couldn't help it, but Jason was bringing me to orgasm. I tried to hide the fact, forced myself to stop moaning and tried to breathe normally, but BB noticed anyways. Without skipping a beat, he leaned over and slapped my hard on my clit. I screamed and the poker buddies all laughed. "You cum when I tell you to cum, cunt! That's one of the things you have to learn!" They guys were now getting into it; each of them took turns trying to bring me to the brink. Each time I got there, no matter how well I tried to hide it, BB somehow knew and the response was always the same. Slap! Slap! Slap! His hand would crash into my clit and I would scream out in pain, my orgasm destroyed. By this time most of the bar had crowded around our table to see what was happening. My juices flowed like a river.

I don't know how long this went on, but suddenly each of them stopped and grabbed a different limb. I was lifted off the table and the four of them carried me down a dark hall to a room in the back. It wasn't a real room, just three walls and a curtain, but as soon as we were through they dropped me to the floor and shut the curtain.

BB didn't even look down at me. "Ok guys, you know the deal. You've seen what she's really like and you've had a bit of fun. This is where it's for real. It's fifty bucks for head and a hundred for a fuck. The only stipulation is that you've got to pull out and cum on her and afterwards sign your name anywhere you want on her body. Frank, since you told me about this place, what do you want?"

"Tell the cunt to give me some head and if she isn't worth fifty bucks I'm going to tell Jim."

"All right slut, you heard the man, do what you do best."

I got up on my knees and looked up at a man who'd had me and my husband over for barbeques every weekend last month. One look at his face and I knew that he would tell. I reached up and unzipped his pants. His dick was rigid and about six inches in length. This is going to be easy I thought. I started sucking right away, deep-throating him and squeezing his balls. I must not have been paying attention, because suddenly I felt Tom behind me. He slowly pushed his dick into my sopping pussy while I sucked Frank off. He was bigger than Frank, I could tell that right away. And I was hot. I wanted it. The last hour in the bar had been an incredible turn on, all those men touching me, all those others watching. Tom started pounding me and I could feel Frank getting near his climax. I pulled his cock out and directed it over my tits.

Tom kept fucking me, pounding my pussy as hard as he could. Jason then stepped in front of me. "I got a treat for you, baby." His dick was enormous, at least ten inches long and as thick as a beer can. He shoved the head of it in my mouth but I could barely get it in.

"Take him all the way, cunt," BB said, "or I'll let him use that on your ass." Slowly I inched it into my mouth, though it hurt me to hold it open so far. Jason didn't wait for me to start sucking; he just started thrusting it in me, while I felt Tom tense behind me. By this time I couldn't help it and I came just as Tom pulled out and I felt his cum splash all over my back. Jason just grabbed the back of my head and jammed his cock in. I gagged and tried not to throw up, but he didn't care. He just kept pounding that monster dick into me.

I hadn't noticed, but Frank had stepped away for a moment. When he came back, he said to BB, "When Jason's finished with her, I've got someone for her to meet." I tried to turn my head to see what he was talking about but I couldn't...Jason held my head and pounded his meat into me. In a few minutes I heard him grunt and yank his cock out, his cum blasted me in the face and I could feel it dripping down my chin onto my tits.

I looked up and saw Frank standing there with his 18-year-old son. My god! Aaron mowed my lawn and now he was looking at me, his eyes popping out of his head, with cum dripping all over me. Frank turned to BB, "Aaron is still a virgin and I thought it might be nice if your cunt helped him out with that. I'll pay for him."

BB looked at me and saw the horrified look on my face and just laughed. "No this she'll do for free as a thank you for the privilege. Roll over cunt and let the boy see you."

I was stunned, but the point had been made. I wasn't going to refuse BB anything any longer. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs for the boy. He looked up at his father, "Go ahead son. You're always looking at her, now go fuck her; just don't say anything to her friends. Who knows, maybe this is how she'll tip you the next time you mow her lawn."

Everyone got a big kick out of that. I just spread my legs and said, "Come over here Aaron. It's all right, I've been a bad girl and these guys are just helping me see the error of my ways."

It didn't take long to convince him. His eyes were riveted on my pussy. He pulled out his pants and got down on the floor and shoved his cock in. It was over in a couple of minutes, but he didn't have enough control to pull it out in time. He looked up and said he was sorry, but I don't think anyone cared. "Make her suck you off son, so you know what a blow job feels like."

Aaron didn't take any more coaxing. He pulled his limp dick out of my pussy and walked over and stood over my mouth. I got back up on my knees and started sucking him, he tasted good, his cum mixed with my pussy juices. By this time, Frank said, "Ok I'm in for another hundred; I want some of that cunt my son got." He climbed behind me and slammed his cock home. I was cumming again within seconds. I felt disgusted but turned on like never before.

I rode him while I sucked his son back to hardness and when he was ready to cum I pulled him out and let him cum all over my tits. I even rubbed it in while his father pumped in and out until he covered my ass. Jason said, "I want her cunt too, but I'm not paying a full hundred for something that used."

It was really degrading hearing these men talk, especially in front of Aaron who was supposed to mow my lawn again next week. BB told him $75, take it or leave it and Jason rammed his monster into me. I was well lubricated by this time and Jason didn't have much trouble getting it in. But still it hurt. He pounded me for about five minutes while Aaron took some more pictures for BB. I came again and again, screaming for pleasure while that monster pounded into me. When he came, he grabbed the back of my head and squirted it all in my hair. I just lay down exhausted while the men counted their money over me.

BB had them drop it all over my body and then took several pictures of the poker buddies and Aaron standing around me. He handed each of them a sharpie and one by one they added their signatures to my body. Aaron even signed me just above my pussy.

One by one they left and then BB was standing above me. "Now what, master?"

"I hope you learned your lesson. It didn't have to be like that."

"I'll do anything, master. I mean it."

"Good. Now I want you to walk out on stage. I want you to sit down on the edge and wait until the spot light is on you. Then you are going to masturbate for everyone in the crowd. You are going to finger yourself and get yourself off. I want you to cum in front of everyone and collect as many tips as you can. You've earned $375 today so far and another $200 last night, but you cost me a hundred over the free booze for the video, so we'll call it $475. Collect another $50 in tips or I'll make you suck every guy in the bar for $10 bucks apiece.

I didn't even wait, just got up and walked out. When I walked onto the stage the whole place erupted. They could see the cum splattered over me and they knew what I was. I did too, there was no longer any doubt. I did as BB told me, I walked to the edge of the stage and as soon as the spotlight was on me I lay back and did my thing. As I fingered my pussy I thought about hubby's friends. I thought about their cocks in my mouth and my pussy and how good it made me feel. Everyone was hooting and hollering. I came like a thunderclap. When I was finished there was a lot of clapping. I just lay there while the guys came up with ones. Since I didn't have any panties, I just let them shove the money in my pussy. When it was all over I'd earned another $53.

BB walked up and counted the money, then told me to get my clothes and we would go.

hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers
12