Linda's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys decided to have something to eat, so left Linda to clean up. They told her to behave or a mail would go to her husband letting him know what she had been up to, but Linda told them not to worry, as she was not going anywhere while she had 3 cocks to please.

Linda went into the bedroom and got dressed. She decided on red underwear, very lacy, with black lace top hold ups. She topped this off with a red blouse, with the buttons arranged to just show her bra, a short leather skirt and heels. She re done her make up and hair, she looked into the mirror and saw a very sexy women, so she undid another button and now she saw a whore, because this is what she felt that she had become in the last 3hours. So with a dab of perfume she made her way downstairs. As she walked into the room the guys all looked at her said that she looked great, she looked at the TV and there in full wide screen colour was her, Linda, being double ended. She stood against the door, pulled up her skirt and began to finger herself, all the guys cheered as she went to work on her clit. The video was getting to the point where Cecil fucked her arse as he entered her she started to come. Her knees buckled under her and she finished kneeling on the floor. Cecil went over and helped her up and once she was standing again, he started to kiss her, her mouth opened to accept his long probing tongue. She pulled away and said that she had to get a drink and Cecil followed her into the kitchen.

She asked him how long they would keep her as their slave, but Cecil would not answer, instead he just pulled another drink from the fridge. As Linda removed the bread, Cecil put his hands up her skirt and felt her still wet cunt. Cecil asked her if she would like to try something long and cold up your pussy, while he fucked her arse. Linda looked at him puzzled, until he removed a large cucumber from the fridge. Cecil told her to get up on the table, "I am gonna give you a meat and salad sandwich". Linda pulled herself up onto the table and Cecil turned her on her side. First he put the tip of the cucumber up her cunt and once it was wet enough he started to push it into her well fucked arse. She looked at him as he asked her if she wanted his cock as well Linda replied, "please don't tease me fuck me hard you bastard, fuck me in both holes, fill me up, like I have never been filled before" and with that comment, Cecil pushed his pole full length into her waiting cunt.

The sensations of being fucked in both holes, was too much for Linda and she immediately had her first orgasm.

As this subsided, she felt more hands on her body, the other two guys had joined them in the kitchen.

The fat guy pushed his cock at her face forcing her to open her mouth and start to suck his cock, meanwhile the other black guy was working the cucumber in and out of her anus, and she felt like she was in heaven. She could not believe that sex could be like this and that she had 3 men servicing her.

She felt the cucumber leave her, but then replaced and as she looked up she saw that she now had a real cock up her butt. 3 men all fucking her at the same time she quickly came to another orgasm as the fat guy and Cecil changed places. She loved the feel of Cecil cock and sucked it vigorously. She now had the fat guy in her arse and thick black meat in her mouth and cunt, she saw several flashes as the guy in her arse took some pictures with her camera, "just some memento's, smile for the camera" he said.

Linda smiled the best she could with a mouthful of cock but the joy on her face was there for all to see.

They swapped around once more, now she had Cecil where she wanted him, buried deep into her arse. After 10 more minutes of fucking all the guys pulled out their cocks, slide Linda off the table, knelt her in front of them and presented her there cocks to suck one at a time. Slowly but surely all three were ready to shot and Linda was presented with 3 loads of come in swift succession as the guys all blew there loads over her pretty young face. She spent almost 10 minutes cleaning the guys up, before they walked away back into the living room.

That night she cooked the guy's dinner and they all sat and watched TV, as the evening went by all of the men got more and more drunk. By midnight all of the guys had passed out. She went out to the kitchen got a bread knife came back into the room and sliced the dick off the fat guy and the stocky black guy, she held them up to her mouth kissed them and then cut both there throats, she then stuck the cocks into there mouths. Cecil had awoken, but was so drunk that he could not stand, she knelt in front of him and started to suck his dick, as it got erect, she looked at him and said "I would like to thank you for all that you have given me today and now I want to give you something in return" She drove the knife into his stomach, stood back and watch Cecil try to get up. He cried in pain as his blood flowed from the fatal wound. He slumped forward and died.

Linda started to cry but then heard the familiar ping of e-mail. She rushed to the computer and saw that the message was from Neil, but it wasn't what she expected. Neil asked her if she had enjoyed her birthday surprise and hopefully Nick, Jose and Cecil had looked after her. Linda looked at the screen and then at the sofa, "Oh my god what have I done?"

12