Linda's Training

Story Info
Kira's adventures, Ch. 01.
8k words
3.89
68.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

(Read the series Good morning India for the background of the adventures of Kira)

*

- Kyrhan, you are the luckiest man I have ever met. I'm sure you don' realize it. I would happily pay one million pounds to have someone like Kira as my mate.

- Do you have problems with your wife Linda, Peter? You have been married for ten years now and I had always thought both of you were perfectly happy.

- And you would have been totally wrong about it!

- What is your problem? Do you have a new sweetheart or has she found someone who has supplanted you?

- If it had been so simple, we would just have divorced and the matter would have been settled. I happen to still love my wife but, with the years, she was becoming more and more prudish. She always wears shapeless dresses down to her ankles, baggy tops with long sleeves even in summer. When I take her to a fashionable resort like Cancun, Copacabana or Malibu, she always manages to shame me publicly wearing one piece swimming suits her grand mother would have worn.

- I see your problem. But I remember that when we first met, you were just married and she wore occasionally sexy outfits.

- Yes but the occasions got less and less frequent and now they simply don't happen any more. She doesn't use make up any more. I have not seen her in a miniskirt or a low cut sweater for years now. Look at Kira. She is ten years older than Linda, but she takes care to her body, keeping it fit, applying creams, lotions and make up for your benefit. And her outfits are more revealing than those Linda has ever worn.

- I know that my wife strives to keep a young appearance.

- Not just that! She often wears a saree, the most elegant woman garment that I have ever seen along with Chinese silk long dresses and she changes it two or three times a day but when we met in Europe or in the States, I have seen her wearing mini and sometimes micro skirts, dresses and close fitting pants.

- It's another Indian garment named churidar. It's more body fitting than salwars and is less conspicuous in a Paris street. I try to make her wear Indian traditional garments as often as possible.

- I've noted that you often fly to France.

- True. Ranu, my niece lives there since her parents died in a car crash. She has a French boyfriend. Kira and I appreciate him a lot. Kira spends often several weeks with them for shopping or other errands. Ah! I think that Kira has changed at last!

Kira had worn as usual a saree for the dinner. This one was woven with gold threads. It was glittery but it provided the perfect frame for her pretty face and sexy body. After the dessert, Kyrhan had asked her to change into bellydance outfit to provide entertainment for her guest. He preferred her to wear Arabian outfits as her lithe body was more openly displayed and the seethrough veils just added to the temptation for the onlookers. Pure hindu tradition followers would have been appalled seeing the Princess Kira Singh in such skimpy outfits but Kyrhan was more an Epicurean. That was why he commanded his wife to wear revealing clothes at home or with friends, to strip before guests and let them use her body for their sexual satisfaction. He had denied her to wear any underwear at all times and limited her wearing any European clothes as much as possible.

Tonight dancing costume was simply amazing : red lace harem pants with just a small opaque zone barely covering her cunt and ass that was not meant to protect her modesty but oppositely to stir the sexual interest of onlookers, heavily embroidered push up minimum bra. In addition she was wearing a crest holding a red veil fastened also to her wrists and she held another veil in her outstretched hands. She was heavily bejeweled as usual. Most of her jewels were of Indian origin. Kyrhan found them richer, more intricate. Both men were enraptured by the dances of such a stupendous houri. A houri should be eternally a virgin to be plundered endlessly by men. Kyrhan and Peter had used many times her body but they knew from experience they would plunder it as long as they could and would always find her eager for another round. Even her very well endowed husband Kyrhan had never been able to satiate her completely. That thought reminded Kyrhan their previous conversation.

- Peter, how can I help you with Linda?

- I don't think you could do anything but, maybe, Kira could.

- I will send her to your suite tomorrow around ten AM. You will explain her what you are planning.

- Will she agree to help me?

- I have my wife totally tamed, my friend. I trained her to be totally submissive to me. If I order her to do something, she will with no objections.

Kira had finished her performance. As usual, she was panting with exhaustion, on her knees at the feet of her master with her forehead pressed against his toes.

- Kira, your new choreography was spectacular. A few rehearsals and you will be ready to present it at the pageant in Cairo. I hope you will win this year. Now, I want you naked on your four on the low table. Peter, I will use her ass. Will you fuck her mouth unless you prefer to wait until I had finished to fuck her cunt?

- After such a performance, I would cum just looking you banging her. Better to use her mouth now and keep her delicious cunt for later.

- If you find her cunt delicious, you would find yourself short of words for her arse but I fear you will never enjoy it. It's reserved for Indian cocks in general and mine in particular.

Kira just opened her arse hole with both her hands stretching to the maximum her ass cheeks. Kyrhan lubricated his cock by a shove in her sopping cunt before presenting his massive weapon to the hole where he was expected and which would welcome his entry. Simultaneously Kira opened her mouth in a perfect O to accommodate Peter's less demanding cock and pushed down her hanging breasts, just wondering which one of her two lovers would squeeze and maul them the harder. She just hoped that her husband and Master would be satisfied by her being totally subservient.

- - -

One month later, Linda stretched her arms in her bed. She had awakened her husband early as he had a tight time schedule that morning. She had prepared their breakfast and they had chatted while eating. As he left home for a long business trip, she had wanted to give him a treat and had kept her thick cotton nightie. Underneath she was wearing a bra and knickers that ran up to her waist. She had hoped that he would just kiss her before his departure but he was so tight on his schedule that he had to leave immediately. She accompanied him to the door and waved him goodbye. At the beginning of their marriage, she would have worn some seethrough nightie with nothing underneath unless she had remained stark naked and she would have accompanied him outside under the porch, French kissing him before his departure and not bothering if a neighbor could see her naked outdoors. The problem had been Amanda, the president of the local committee who had invited her to join. She was a churchgoer, ready to gossip or transmit false rumors on anyone in the vicinity. She had completely subjugated the poor Linda and convinced her not to wear any sexy clothes, high heels, make up and so on. Her own husband had left her and she now pretended she was happier alone.

Linda had come back to enjoy her warm bed. At half past eight, she got up and took a shower, finishing as usual when she was alone by a freezing cold spray to follow Amanda's instructions to mortify her body. Then Linda phoned her friend Sarah. As today was Monday, she should be at home: she had weird work schedules and was never available from Thursday to Saturday. Sarah proposed to visit her and they would go together shopping: Linda had found a very pretty ong cocktail dress to wear at the next charity auction but she wanted Sarah's opinion.

Twenty minutes later, the door bell rang. Sarah must have driven over-speed to be already there. Linda put on a negligee and opened the door. It was not Sarah but two well built men with masks hiding their features. Linda was pushed into her entrance. One of the men put a gag in her mouth while the other blocked her wrists. Soon, she found herself tied tightly before even thinking to resist. It was already too late to scream for help. They had bound her with large scotch tape on the floor. She found that her possible movements were now extremely reduced... Then they got to their car to fetch a big wooden crate. Ten minutes after having opened her door, the crate was shoved through a van back door with Linda inside. The two men had already taken off their masks and took seats in the van. Sarah arrived just after they had departed, her car taking the place they had just vacated. She was surprised that Linda was not home and she phoned Peter, Linda's husband. Peter apologized, telling her he had forgotten to announce that Linda would finally accompany him on his business trip.

They drove for what appeared Linda a long time with occasional stops but Linda was not able to know even in what direction they were going. She had been given a shot of tranquilizers and she was half asleep. When the van stopped, the crate was hauled by the two men into a Falcon jet plane that lifted off rapidly. The trip was rather long, but Linda had no possibility to estimate its duration. The crate was transferred at one moment into a helicopter. She felt asleep exhausted by the suddenness of her kidnapping. The noise of screwdrivers opening her crate woke her. The lid of the crate opened and hands helped her out of the crate. When she was able to distinguish where she was, she found that she was in the lobby of a large building. Windows gave a pretty view of the surroundings : a sandy desert with not even a tree and no other house around.

Two handsome men were sprawled in a sofa with a pretty mature woman, standing with her arms crossed and her ice cold gaze turned toward Linda.

- Hello, Linda. We were expecting you. You cannot answer but just know that your husband has asked us to take care of you while he is away.

She was stupefied: her husband had plotted her abduction. But the woman continued.

- His journey will be longer than what he has told you: around two months. Before his return, he wants to overhaul completely his house and his life. He expects us to train you for your new status in his life with the help of these two gentlemen. Your training will be very demanding and if you do not try your best, you will be punished. You will soon discover how harsh punishments can get.

Linda could not move a finger but the men who had remained silent ripped off the adhesive tape, shredding her negligee and her nightie in the process, leaving her naked.

- A not very pretty garment. You will need to change completely your outfits, shorter, low cut and see through, I think

- You should add one or two babydolls with minimum or cupless bra.

- A good idea, Dan. Linda, you will be the house maid for some time. Dan will show you your room and provide you with a suitable uniform. Don t try to escape through the desert : the next road lays twenty miles from here and the next village twice further and there is no water holes in the desert. We are in a former French military outpost in Morocco.

- Dan, pull out her gag, please. She will tell us whether she will be obedient. Just be ready to put it back as soon as I tell you.

Linda was so angry against her husband and her abductors that she was blubbering, telling in precise words what she thought of them. The two men appeared not to be surprised by her reaction. They blocked her arms while the woman came to face her. She slapped Linda twice on both cheeks, leaving scarlet marks. As Linda was still refusing to accept her fate, Linda was soon stretched on the back of a leather armchair. Her ass was on full display while her head hang helplessly along the back of the armchair. Dan began to spank her making her scream. When her ass cheeks become glowing red, the woman asked her whether she would comply.

Linda was still not abashed so the woman took out a black horse whip. She gave Linda ten strokes on her bottom. Linda was crying but still denied to accept her fate even after ten more strokes delivered by Dan with all his strength. Then Dan took hold of Linda's hair and pulled her head up, leaving her breasts defenseless. The woman produced a nasty looking flogger. When the woman braced herself to flog her breasts, Linda surrendered, promising to do whatever they would order her to. The woman told her that the first time she would disobey, her breasts would be flogged and marks would take months or even years to disappear if they did.

The men did not give Linda further attention. She was still not tamed and she was ready to take the risk of being beaten mercilessly. She braced to jump to the window to flee into the desert but realized she would have nowhere to hide. Linda followed Dan meekly, trying to hide her fully on view tits and crotch. Dan scolded her.

- Do not try to hide your assets. Your husband wants you in full display as often as possible. Rejoice: you will be expected to sun bath nude on the lawn at home, he may let you from time to time take a nap on his yacht sun desk next summer, but with all his friends aroundÓ.

Linda could not reply as Dan had replaced her gag.

Her bedroom was on the second floor, just under the roof. The room was hot and cramped with just an iron railing bed, a table with a cracked mirror on the wall, a cabinet for her clothes, a small and old wash basin and an old fashioned Turkish toilet with shower. Did her husband want to make her a maid in her own home? She would never accept it. Dan gave her a French maid uniform with a very short frilly black skirt, a very low cut almost see through blouse with a white lace apron and a matching lace cap. She was given four inches black stilettos but no undergarments, not even a panty.

Linda asked Dan to leave her alone while she took a shower. As she had expected, he disagreed in blunt words. She had to shower herself with Dan watching her as there was no curtain to the shower-toilet. He ordered her also to relieve herself. She blushed to have to pee in front of a stranger but he had taken a whip to make her comply. He seemed to appreciate the view he had of her and for some obscure reason, she felt relieved to be the center of his attention. When she put on her skimpy uniform, she realized that her twat had gotten wetter and wetter since she had known why she was there. She was now actually dripping love fluids, ready to be fucked unless that woman wanted her. Usually, the very idea of fucking a stranger or touching a woman would have upset her but she was now ready for it.

In the office, Dan showed Linda the broom cupboard and the different amenities. She would be expected to take her service at 06.00AM in the morning, prepare the breakfast, abiding to their special wishes and present them from 7AM in their respective bedrooms. She would serve the woman she was to call Princess Kira the last one in order to let her sleep the longer but not later than 8 AM. She would remain in the room, standing at attention to help the Princess for bathing, massaging, hair washing or combing and dressing. Linda was expected to curtsy each time she entered or exited a room where the Princess was present, always facing her. She would curtsy also every time the Princess gave her an order or a reprimand to acknowledge it and when she had something to tell her.

She was sent to the Princess for inspection and dutifully curtsied in front of her. Kira smiled and caressed her chin. Linda's face went scarlet. The Princess pushed down somewhat her plunging neck line and put a finger to her cunt to see whether she was wet.

- You must love every instant you wear such a sexy outfit otherwise your husband will be dismayed. Ah do not move. I have a present for you from your husband. An other point : from now on, you and we will refer to him as your Master. Understood, Linda?

Linda nodded absentmindedly. The Princess fitted a bright red dog collar with rings around her throat and matching cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Each one was fixed by a small padlock. -Only your Master has the key to these padlocks. You will keep them until he decides to remove them if he does so. He may also have you keep them permanently. Other padlocked restraints will be applied to you during your training but, for those, I will have a key to remove them if I so decide. Now go and clean the living room and the kitchen, it is a mess. Dan will give you the food you will prepare for the evening.

Linda thought to herself:

- So my husband wants me as a drudge, a cook and a French maid! What else?-

Linda had prepared food for four but was not allowed to eat with them. She had to wait near the kitchen door, waiting to serve food, to fetch dishes, to pour wine whenever she was called by a guest. She jumped when she sensed a hand on her crotch when she served wine, spilling some droplets. The Princess scolded her, telling Linda:

-Your job includes fulfilling the requirements of all the guests, especially their sexual servicing. The guests are free to probe your cunt, ass or mouth with their fingers, fists, penis or whatever equipment or foodstuff they wish. Expect to be fucked by cucumbers, pears, spoons, broom handles or nastier things. They may in addition decide to fuck you anywhere, anytime, anyway and expect your full cooperation. You may be requested in addition to pleasure men and women with your mouth and tongue but you will rarely have the occasion to be pleasured yourself by them, except if they fuck you but even then you will have to ask the permission to climax and it will be denied in most cases. Expect to service the three of us several times a day.

-A drudge, a cook, a French maid AND A SLUT!!!-

Linda had thought herself to be quite shy and conservative but having been told that she would be shamelessly fucked and used only made her furiously eager for it. During the dinner, the three of them probed her holes, occasionally simultaneously. Once she had for the first time in her life a cucumber pushing against her cervix while two fingers were rammed into her ass. To her dismay, nobody tried to fuck on the floor or on the settee, nobody even asked for a blowjob. She was desperately aching in need but no one appeared to notice it.

After the dinner, Linda was ordered to clean the dishes and the dining room then to take a cold shower before putting on a very revealing see through nightie. Dan gave her the garment and attended to her shower. He ordered her to lean against the bed and fucked her without any foreplay. She had been aroused by the treatments they had inflicted to her during the dinner but they had never allowed her to cum. She had been drooling and aching for her release. She was so wanton that she forgot to tell him that she had no protection at all. When he entered her and begun fingering her clit, she found that she could not wait any longer and climaxed, screaming louder than she had ever done. Her cunt spasmed around Dan's prick, making him release himself against her cervix. As soon as he had unloaded, he fixed a leash to a ring of her neck collar and padlocked together the rings of her wrists behind her back. He reminded her that, as she had not asked for the permission to climax, she would be punished. That announcement pushed her out of her dreams. She made a fast calculation : She must have just ovulated that day and Dan's sperm was actually swimming toward her waiting eggs. She could be already pregnant.

When she went back in the living room, she was sobbing. The Princess asked her why. Linda explained that Dan had made her cum just by putting his dick in her cunt, that it was the first time she had had sex with someone other than her husband and the worst would be that she was not on the pill. In fact, she had no protection at all and she had felt she had ovulated that day, maybe when transported in the crate. She could already be pregnant from Dan. She asked to be given a morning after pill immediately. The Princess was not upset and disagreed.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers