Linda's Training Completed

Story Info
Kira's adventures chapter 2.
7.6k words
4
32.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

(Read the series Good morning India for the background of Kira's adventures)

*

Linda was wearing a violet saree with a matching choli. She was barefoot and Rajiv had forbidden her to wear a bra or knickers, in order to emphasize her modesty, Rajiv had explained. The young woman who had just been denied the use of her own name entered and saluted Kira and her friend with a Namaste. Kira replied with a big smile. She was wearing a red richly embroidered saree. The girl Rajiv had identified as Swapna was simply gorgeous. She was wearing an Indian light blue silk garment Linda did not know the name of which, with innate elegance as if she had been the descendant of one hundred kings. She had watched Linda closely when she had entered the room and she had smiled. Leena wished that she was appreciating her look. Rajiv had visited three shops until he had found a suitable saree to his taste. Then he had her put it on in the sexiest way with her navel and tummy proudly displayed.

Rajiv had a short discussion with Kira who looked repeatedly toward Linda and nodded before dismissing him.

- Linda, come here, please! Rajiv has just told me he has just chosen for you a more Indian sounding name. Leena suits you perfectly. So we will use from now on your new name only. Rajiv is very good at choosing an Indian sounding name for a girl, isn't he?

- Yes, princess. Good afternoon, Miss

- Oh sorry, Leena, I forgot to present you to my guest. My dear Swapna, may I present you Leena Adams. She is the wife of an English friend of Kyrhan. Her husband has asked me to train her to be more sexy and obedient with him. I may need your help for the duration of your stay.

- My pleasure, Kira dear.

- For your information, Swapna is a software specialist. She has developed very intricate programs for Kyrhan and I tested the final product. She is now busy eliminating the bugs and improving the program. When you arrived, she was explaining me all the new options she has included.

- Nice to meet you, Miss Swapna.

- I am always glad to meet another friend of Princess Singh.

- Leena, you have already forgotten the good manners I had taught you. Rajiv has told me that he had to scold you for coming to visit me in plain European clothes. He had to find in emergency a suitable saree for you. Now you seem to have forgotten that you are to curtsy whenever we meet, when you receive orders from me or you leave me.

- Sorry, mistress, it has been so long since we met last time.

- Maybe but you will still be punished, mildly, just to help you remind your status. I want you on your four, licking and sucking my toes one after the other. When you have finished, you will do the same thing to Swapna.

- Immediately, princess.

- Afterward, you will accompany Swapna to her bedroom, prepare for her a scented bath, then give her a body body massage with relaxing oils. You will be totally in charge of Swapna's well being, this evening.

Leena licked thoroughly the toes of Kira before switching to Swapna. Kira kept a very serious stance while Leena performed such a new task for her but Swapna had more difficulties to stay quiet. She giggled several times whenever Leena's tongue probed deeply between two fingers. As soon as she had finished, Swapna stood up and ordered Leena to follow her.

- Kira, dear, I feel very tired from my journey. As you have kindly proposed, Leena will take care of me.

- Just keep me informed whether or not she behaves with you, my dear friend. Come back with her tomorrow for breakfast. She will have a few chores to do.

- It's a promise. We will have more time to enjoy one another company tomorrow evening.

Kira seemed not really pleased to have Swapna and Leena leave her so early. Kyrhan would be back home rather late that night. Maybe Kira just did not like to spend an evening alone. Swapna decided to cheer up her mood.

- Kira dear, why don't you try the device Kyrhan has offered you? Remember that I have now included an Auto mode. It will work completely alone without orders from anyone. I am sure that you will be completely satisfied.

- I am sure of it, Swapna darling. I will try it this very evening. I m quite sure that if Kyrhan finds me already wired for pleasure, he will seize the opportunity. I wish you a night of pleasures!

- Don't forget to switch on the computer and the remote before going to sleep. I am pretty sure your husband will make good use of them. Good night, luv. Leena, take my bag.

As soon as Leena had closed the bedroom door behind them, Swapna seemed to gain confidence. She was clearly still not accustomed to deal with someone with Kira's rank and status. Leena was considered a simple trainee, someone of lower status than a servant. She may be accustomed to deal with her own servants but she was very turned on by her change of position. Since her arrival in India, she had been denied wearing her usual European clothes and forced to put on more revealing Indian clothes, Rajiv had also denied her any undies that protected her modesty, deprived her even of her own name. Now Kira had appointed her as the personal servant of her friend.

Leena was very eager to please the mistress Kira had given her to. She felt love juices oozing from her twat and gliding down her leg and just wished her mistress would discover her arousal. Leena really wanted to please Swapna and entice her to use and abuse her body as often and as completely as she wanted. She imagined herself for an instant remaining here in India and becoming a full time servant of Swapna and Kira and being offered to her husband Peter whenever he came to visit Kyrhan. He would punish her soundly for having left him and she would love to be punished severely by him.

- Leena, we are alone. I want you stark naked on your four. Go and prepare me the scented bath Kira has promised me. No, don't try to stand up. Tonight you are nothing but a mere animal and you will stay on your four. Hurry up!

While Swapna was taking her bath, she told Leena to wash her hair. She exited the tub and lifted her arms, telling Leena to dry her thoroughly. When she had finished, she laid on her belly on the massage table.

- Now, the body body massage.

- Sorry, mistress, I was never taught to massage someone else and I have no idea on what could be a body body massage.

- Are you stupid? Anybody knows what is a body body massage. It was a thailand specialty at the origin. Where can I begin? First you pour some oil on my skin then you massage my skin to make it penetrate, beginning from my head and finishing on my fingers and toes. Try itÉ. Mmmph, you have such clever fingers. They are relaxing but strong, a good combinationÉ Mmmm. Please continue!

Swapna seemed satisfied by Leena's unexpected talent.

- From now on, you will be my personal masseuse. Now for the body body massage; it's basically the same thing but you cover my whole body with the oil then you make it penetrate by rubbing first the tip of your breasts then you whole chest and finally all your body on mine. No, you are not allowed to use your hands. Just stay prone on your four above me and caress me as I have explained you.

When Leena had finished her job, Swapna made her stand up while she turned around to exhibit her erect nipples and engorged clit.

- Now the same thing on the other side. It will be funnier for both of us when you caress my boobs with yours.

After ten more minutes, Swapna decided once more to shift positions. This time, Leena found her mouth just a few inches above Swapna's clit while she felt her mistress warm breath on her tender cunt. Swapna ordered her to lick her clit and her cunt lips. Soon after, she reciprocated in a more and more greedy fashion.

- Stop, Leena, we will now move to my bed. We will have more room to play together. This massage table is simply not meant to receive both of us.

- As you wish, mistress.

The bed had high iron railings on both ends. Swapna made her bend to the waist above the railing with a pillow under a belly as cushion. She secured Leena's waist with two crossing leather belts she tightened as much as possible but it was still not enough for her. She tied Leena's left wrist to her right elbow and conversely. Leena's breasts were pushed forward harsher than they had ever been. She had to reduce the stress by bending backward but the position was so tiring that she had soon to fall down on the blankets. Swapna tied then a rope to her ankles and pulled them apart as far as they would go. Leena was now totally unable to move or escape whatever her mistress would decide to do. Her twat and her ass hole were totally available and defenseless.

Leena had very little time to wonder what her mistress wanted. Swapna just pushed in two dildoes, the bigger one in her cunt and another one just somewhat smaller in her ass hole. This one she had greased copiously before pushing it in carefully. Swapna's touch was so delicate that Leena began to feel wet whenever her mistress touched her intimate parts, opening her cunt or her arse hole to ease a dildo in or caressing her nipples to make them erect. Leena screamed suddenly in pain but mostly in surprise when she felt her nipples pinched by metal clothespins. She anxiously watched the hurting pins and discovered that the spring was quite tiny and would inflict her little real pain if any but there were strange electrical connections that Swapna connected to sockets in an electronic box.

- You should be honored, Leena. Tonight, I will use on you the prototype of the device the princess Kira may be using at this moment on herself. The only difference is that this one does not have an Auto mode and I will run it myself, if you don't mind?

- As you want, mistress.

- You will lick and suck my clit, cunt and ass hole. You have enough leeway to reach them without any problem. I will reward you in proportion of the pleasure you give me. I will be very grateful if you make me cum to my satisfaction.

- It's the duty of a slave, Mistress, I don't need any reward.

- What you call your duty is basic service for me. I want you to push your limits much further, to make me faint from pleasure or you from lack of air. If none of us has fainted, just try harder. Is it clear, Leena?

- Yes, mistress. There will be no stop word, I think?

- You bet! Now go on!

Leena spread Swapna's pussy lips cautiously with her hands. Swapna swept her tongue on her slightly open mouth while watching Leena preparing to pleasure her. Swapna spread her thighs just a little wider as if she tried to lure Leena into really starting to frig her.

- Is it your first time with a girl, mistress?

- No, Leena, Kira initiated me a few months ago and we made it again a couple of times, since.

- Does it excite you or do you just follow Kira's lead?

- If I just followed Kira's orders, I would have remained with her and you would most likely be pleasuring her at this instant, don't you think so?

- You are right, Mistress. How do you want it : slow and delicate or fast and hard?

- We have all the night to ourselves. We will try both but for the moment I am really horny, so let's not lose time : go straight to it!

Leena smiled to her mistress. She parted wide Swapna's swollen cunt lips until she groaned in pain. Leena relaxed her grip just somewhat not to give her mistress undue pain. Her mouth covered her wide open twat. She darted inside her long pointed tongue. She sucked Swapna's love juices as if it was the most divine beverage in the world. Swapna discovered for the first time what it was to be sucked by an expert woman mouth. Leena wiggled, oh so nicely, her tongue inside her. She fucked Swapna with her mouth for several minutes before moving up to suckle the engorged clit that had doubled in size since Leena had begun her ministrations. As Swapna's cunt was now accessible, she presented three fingers to the still gaping hole. They were coated immediately by a thick sticky and fragrant coating.

- Oh, Swapna mistress, you taste and smell so delightfully. I could lick you for hours!

While Leena expressed her feelings to her mistress, she had pushed a cushion under her back. Swapna did not understand what she tried to do but she helped her by lifting her back from the bed. Soon, Swapna felt her back uplifted sufficiently for Leena's purpose. Swapna squealed when Leena pushed two entwined fingers in her back passage while the three fingers of her other hand were actively probing the depth of her cunt. In order to stimulate her even further, Leena began to use her teeth on her clit, nibbling it delightfully and alternating with pressures and sucks with her lips on the oversensitive button.

Swapna began to cry out of passion. Leena's fingers were still moving inside her, thrusting harder and harder, deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Her cries had become screams of pure lust and bliss. The fingers inside her produced wet sluicy sounds in her slick pussy. The screams went crescendo until Swapna reached a paroxysmal orgasm she had never felt the equivalent. She was exhausted but Leena clearly was not as she continued to wiggle her fingers inside her holes and to lick desperately her wet clit. Swapna was amazed to discover that her body had still enough strength for that. Tension began to build up in her belly, her tired moans were quickly replaced by muffled pleas for renewed, harder assaults then screams of pleasure. She was beginning her second ascent toward a tremendous roaring climax in a row. Swapna passed out.

She came back to consciousness, feeling her tongue on her cunt lips, licking the last love juices droplets from her cunt. Swapna found the strength to pull Leena on the bed on top of her. The two women kissed one another on the lips in a deeply loving embrace, their breasts pressed together.

- Oh, Leena! That was the best fuck in my life. I passed out completely. How can you be so good?

- Not a real problem : I was a student in a girl college in England and the discipline was quite lax as long as we did not try to meet guys in the nearby colleges. I rarely spent a night alone during my five years there. English colleges have their advantages.

- I wondered where you learned to make love to a woman like that. Let me catch my breath. I will reward you as I promised

In fact, Swapna dozed off and the poor Leena was too shy to wake her up. She had to wait patiently during two hours until her mistress emerged from her nap.

- Sorry, Leena, you had exhausted me completely, but I will now redeem you of your efforts.

Swapna took a complex control box, with many switches, toggles and variators. She rapidly played with the different switches until all lights went green. She grinned in encouragement to Leena and told her to stretch herself on the bed. The young woman obeyed instinctively. Swapna had the commanding look of someone perfectly in control. Leena was reminded of the captains of warships of old times. They must have had that look of competence, courage and determination. They just knew and they derived from that knowledge a total confidence aura. Leena concentrated on the sensations that began to come from her holes filled by the two dildoes.

Both vibrators began to hum slightly. The one is her cunt was vibrating at high frequencies and moving back and forth rapidly while the one in her ass was working at lower frequencies that made her whole belly vibrate at unison. Then she felt the head of the dildo in her cunt beginning to rotate inside her. Suddenly it found a more sensitive zone on her vaginal walls. She shrieked in surprise. Swapna smiled and explained :

- It's called your G-point, a node of sensitive nerves. Now, the dildo will massage it continuously. Prepare yourself for unusually pleasant feelings.

Swapna was right : a wave of fantastic pleasure deep in her belly overwhelmed Leena. She screamed quite loud, not at all in pain but from out of this world pleasure. She did not know how to react to such mind shattering feelings. She pressed her hands on her tummy just under her navel and found that the vibrations felt even more enjoyable. Swapna smiled again when she saw her reaction.

- If you were wearing an old fashion corset that would really compress your waist, you would be already howling like a wolf. The feeling would be ten times more intense. You would beg for release.

Swapna pressed another switch. The dildoes began to move in unison, one pushing in while the other pulled out and reversely. The one in her cunt was making miracles with her G-spot. She was now arched on the bed, just touching the blankets with the tip of her toes and the back of her head and the pleasure was still increasing. Her saliva was flowing freely from her mouth and the blankets were dripping with her love juices emission.

Swapna pressed a red button on the top of her control box. Low voltage stimulation on her clit, on her cervix and on her G-spot pushed her over the edge. She was in a daze when she felt further stimulations around her anal ring and on her breasts. That was impossible : Swapna had not fixed anything to her breasts. Leena managed to open her eyes she had kept resolutely clenched to concentrate herself on the feelings she was experimenting. Swapna was bent above her, two black plastic cups were firmly held in her hands. There were several electrodes on each cup that would arrive in contact with her nipples and with the undersides of her breasts. Leena felt the electric jolt on her nipples and fainted immediately with a last roar of pleasure.

Leena woke up maybe ten minutes later. While she was passed out, Swapna had taken out both dildoes and had replaced the command box in the same wallet.

- Quiet, Leena! Now is the time for slow, long and calm love between nearly satiated women. I will lick, kiss, fondle you from toe to forehead. I will suck your nipples until they are as hard as bullets.

Swapna and Leena's skin were covered with sweat. They glided smoothly against one another. They exchanged saliva in hungry kisses then they pushed their cunts fiercely together, mingling avidly their love juices. But always Swapna directed every move from Leena. Each minute that passed, each caress they exchanged increased the control Swapna had on her maid. She rocked her hips while Leena sucked her clit. Swapna pushed once more two fingers against the puckered rosette of her anus that had shut completely and Leena bore down to let her enter deeply. When her maid had climaxed once more, Swapna pulled out her two soiled fingers and presented them to Leena's mouth. She just opened her mouth and let them deep inside, knowing perfectly what she was asked to do. She salivated profusely on the fingers and cleaned them thoroughly with her lips and tongue. When Leena released the fingers, now perfectly clean, she made a big show of swallowing her saliva. The two women kissed one another fiercely with open mouths.

Afterwards, Leena insisted to wash herself her mistress under the shower. She soaped her completely before applying a thick bubbly coat on her body. She asked Swapna to lie in the empty bath and gave her a real body body massage the two of them would remember for many years. At last, Leena changed the blankets in the bed and they went to sleep together with their arms interlocked.

Around 8AM, Swapna woke up. Something wet was tickling her clit. She opened her eyes to discover that Leena had opted for a most pleasant way to tell her it was time for breakfast with Kira. She felt about to cum already.

- Mistress, I love your sweet taste! I would like to suck you for hours under your table.

- Leena, just finish me. Do it, do not talk about it. We have just time to take a shower before breakfast.

The two women took a lusty shower together. Leena soaped her mistress before doing the same to herself then Swapna rinsed them, using warm water for herself and cold one for Leena, just another reminder of her lower status. Their laughter echoed on the tiled bathroom.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers