Linda's visit

Story Info
Young girl gives her virgin pleasures to an older man.
1.9k words
4.24
109.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you teach in the public, or private schools for that matter, you find yourself on some committee giving free time for some school project or another. This evening I found myself serving time at a school mother’s house representing the principal on a really dull project. There were about 15 parents present and the talk went in circles about this or that aspect of this dull project. My mind wandered and I could not help but notice the Hostess daughter Linda. She circulated among the guests making sure that everyone had coffee, tea, and cookies. As she passed in front of me I noticed, not for the first time that she had remarkable breasts for such a young girl. They were the size of medium grapefruits and were topped with pointy nipples that protruded through her cotton bra and knit top. The top had a vee neck, which afforded me a great view of the upper slopes of those magnificent tits. After awhile she noticed my eyes ripping her blouse off. A fleeting smile crossed her lips before her brow knitted and she turned away. I continued looking at her breasts at every opportunity. Finally, she disappeared into the kitchen. I waited a minute or so then told the lady sitting next to me that I needed to get a drink of water.

Linda was in the kitchen serving more cookies onto a platter when I asked her for a drink of water. She reached over her head to get a glass from the cupboard and I was rewarded with a glimpse of her wonderful, pink, panty covered rump. I noticed that her hand was trembling a little as she handed me the glass, and her eyes would not meet mine. I feasted my eyes on her beautiful breasts as I drank the cool tap water. I held out my arm as Linda tried to leave the kitchen. I said, “I would like to talk to you alone some time soon. Would you come by my classroom either before school or after school one day?”

Linda said, “Okay, we can talk then.”

I looked deep into the vee of her sweater and said, “I really like what I am seeing here this evening,” before strolling back into the living room.

That night I jacked off in the shower with images of Linda’s perfect breasts and panty-covered rump running through my head. I shot a giant load of sperm against the shower wall and slept the sleep of the dead afterwards.

A few days later Linda showed up in my classroom after school. I smiled warmly and my cock twitched in my pants at the sight of her full sweater and short skirt.

Linda said, “I was wondering what you wanted to talk to me about.”

I said, “I really loved what I saw the other night.”

Linda said, “What did you see?”

I said, “Come on sweetie. You know that I was looking at your beautiful breasts.”

She said, “Yes. I know you were looking at me.”

”Are you afraid of me?” I asked.

Linda looked me in the eyes and said, “No. If I was afraid of you I wouldn’t be here with you now.”

That made me feel a lot better. I relaxed and took her small hand in mine and said, “I would really love to feel your wonderful breasts. Would you like me to touch them?”

In a very small voice, Linda said, “I don’t know. Nobody has ever touched them before.”

I said, “Well, if I touched them would you yell or run and tell someone what I did?”

Linda was trembling as she shook her head from side to side.

I said, “Linda, do you want me to touch your breasts?”

She nodded her head and I said, “Tell me what you want me to do Linda.”

In a whisper, Linda said, “I want you to touch my breasts now. Please.”

Linda trembled as I slowly raised my right hand and cupped her left breast. It was warm and resilient. To my touch and I could feel her nipple harden under my hand. Her eyelids were fluttering and a small moan escaped her lips as her body was shaking like a leaf. I reached my other hand down and cupped her pussy and gently squeezed it. I could feel Linda rotate her hips to give me better access to her cunt as I continued to massage her breast. Linda pulled away, but I pulled her back into my arms and crooned to her that it would be okay, and that I would not hurt her. I unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and slid my hand into the top of her bra feeling her bare breast for the first time. Linda was gasping and quivering at my massage of her breast, but she pulled away and said, “I don’t want to be here.”

In a panic, I said, “Why? Don’t you like the feel of my hands on you?”

Linda said, “I am afraid someone will walk in on us and then we would both be in a lot of trouble.”

I said, “Okay, You are right. This is not the best place for us to do this. Why don’t you come by my house sometime? I only live a couple of blocks from your house.”

Linda said, “Okay. I will try soon.”

That night found me jacking off in the shower again. This time I could feel her full, firm breast under my hand as I stroked my cock to yet another mind-blowing orgasm. Several days passed and on Saturday afternoon I saw her walk up onto my front porch. The afternoon sun was behind her and I could see the shape of her legs through the thin sundress she was wearing. I held the door open for her and she walked in past me and I seated her next to me on the couch. I had some mellow music on the hi-fi and we listened for a couple of minutes before I asked, “Would you like to sit on my lap Linda?”

Linda nodded her assent and half stood up to sit on my lap. I brushed the back of her skirt up so that she was sitting on me on her panty-covered ass with her skirt flared out behind her. I gently covered her mouth with my lips and kissed her sliding my tongue between her teeth and swirling it around her tongue. My hand captured a breast and squeezed it gently noting that her nipple was hard as a rock. When I broke the kiss, I asked, “Is that what you came over here for?”

Linda did not answer, but I could see a series of emotions wash over her face. I could see that she was enjoying me feeling her up, but she was also afraid. She squirmed on my lap and stroked my cock with her thigh in the process. Her eyes got big at the feel of my hard on against her thigh. I took her hand and curled her fingers around my cock through my slacks. She looked intently at my cock and with shaking hand pulled my zipper down and reached in to free my cock. Shock, wonder and fear washed over Linda’s face in rapid succession. I slid my hand between her legs and she clamped them closed.

I said, “No sweetie. Don’t be afraid. If I start hurting you I will stop immediately.” I could feel her thighs relax and spread a little. I slid a finger under her panties and slowly finger fucked her tight cunt. Linda started to cry quietly while I finger fucked her and she had opened her legs wide to give me complete access to her pulsing pussy. Linda was really hot now. I had her sundress top down around her waist and both of her beautiful breasts were available to me. I took my finger out of her pussy and turned her around so that she had a leg on each side of me and my cock was nestled in her wet pussy opening. I slowly forced my cock into her pussy inch by inch till I was right up against her cherry. I held it there while she cried against my chest. When her sobs subsided I made one really hard push as I pulled her hips closer to my belly. I rammed through her cherry and my cock bottomed out in her newly fucked pussy.

I held her close and said, “Sweetie it is going to be okay. The pain will go away in a minute and you will feel really great.” I slowly continued to fuck her pussy till I felt Linda fuck back, then I started to slam it all the way in and she was moaning and groaning. I felt her cum around my cock and I was about to cum too, but I pulled out and shot my load on the outside of her pussy.

Linda said, “Oh. Thank you for pulling out. I was really afraid of you cumming inside me?”

“Oh! No!” Linda shrieked as she saw the puddle of cum and blood in her panties.

I said, “It will be okay sweetie,” and picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I carefully pulled her sundress over her head and hung it on the back of the door. I tugged her panties down and tossed them in the sink and ran cold water over them. I turned around and adjusted the water in the shower, stripped and lead Linda in and closed the door behind us. I took the soap and lovingly soaped her tits and newly fucked pussy. Linda came over and over as I washed her. I handed her the soap and she washed my cock with great love and affection. When it was rinsed, I pushed down on her shoulders till she was squatting at my feet with my cock in her face. I pulled her against it and rubbed it on her lips. She was a quick learner and was soon licking and sucking the head of my cock. I jacked myself off, as I often had recently, while her lips were on the tip of my cock. Soon I came in her mouth. Linda was surprised and pulled back and my cum hit her on the face, neck, and breasts. I stabbed my cock back in her mouth and the last two jolts went into her mouth. She was crying again as I pulled her to the standing position. I scraped a dollop of cum from her face and feed it to her. She licked my finger clean so I scooped all my cum from her face, neck and breasts and feed it to her. I rinsed the remainder of my cum from her and kissed her deeply tasting the tang of my cum in her mouth.

We stepped out of the shower and I dried Linda off. I rinsed all the blood and cum out of her panties and dried them with my blow dryer as Linda toweled my cock and balls. When her panties were dry I put them back on her and slipped the sundress over her head.

I walked her to the front door and said, “You soak your bottom in a hot bath this evening and maybe you can come back tomorrow for some more. Would you like that?

Linda leaped into my arms and kissed me and said, “I want to do it over and over and never stop.”