Linda's Wildest Ride Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

She was in a hurry though, wanting to get that first frantic fuck out of the way so we could go on to enjoy longer, even more thrilling ones to come. She wasn’t aware, of course since this was our first time together, of my ability to hold back my ejaculation. I later found out that this was correct. Dick loved to shoot his wad into a woman right away and then come back in minutes to fuck her again. One of the truly multi-orgasmic men I’ve met.

It came almost like thunder. I felt her beginning to jerk and shudder beneath me as I was nearing the orgasm that was always just an instant away, so I let it happen.

It doubled the effect that I had expected. Her mouth closed over the muscle of my shoulder in an effort to keep from screaming out her pleasure. I felt her sharp teeth biting down as the first hot jet of cum shot into her unprotected cunt. Our bodies shook together as bolt after bolt of that hot cum drenched her cervix. She was driving so hard against me that it was propelling the cum out of her pussy in a spray of little droplets that soon had my pubic hair and hers wet with our juices.

We couldn’t part. Even when the jolting eruptions ended, we were holding each other tightly. I rolled over on my back, carrying her with me. She sat up, still connected to me by the seven and a half inches of hard, but slowly withering dick in her cunt. She was almost wild-eyed with the pleasure we had shared together and seemed to be having a hard time getting her breath as she sat, her chest shining with perspiration, looking down at me.

“Oh, that wasbeautiful!” she gasped. “I never expected anything like that.” She smiled as I reached for her breasts and began stroking them, tugging them gently, watching the nipples harden even more. “I’m going to enjoy this,” she said, rising slowly, allowing my softening cock to slide out of her still quivering pussy. She watched as it flopped onto my belly and lay still seeping cum, then slid down between my legs. She took it in her hands and began a little humming noise as she covered the still cum emitting head with her mouth. She looked up into my eyes and apparently enjoyed the sight of my eyes widening with pleasure.

Seldom am I able to react as positively as I did that afternoon. Jane’s magic lips and teeth had me semi erect in moments, but I couldn’t resist the pleasure that awaited me between her thighs.

I slowly shifted my body around until I was facing her sodden muff. She sensed what was coming and, with only a slight hesitation, went into the 69 position with me. Using both thumbs I opened her pussy wide and was rewarded with the pearly patch of cum that slowly was oozing from her freshly filled cunt. Wrapping one arm around her hips and keeping her open with my other hand, I slowly pulled her down until I could cover her entire vulva with my mouth. My tongue snaked inside her as my lower lip began caressing her clit and I tasted the delights of our joint effort.

Jane was literally gasping around my cock in short order. Her hips jerked back and forth, thrusting her pussy tighter against my mouth. I saw her belly muscles beginning to tighten and felt the thick liquid of our juices flowing into my mouth. I thrust my tongue as deeply as I could into her unprotected snatch and literally began fucking her with my tongue, both hands now moving to her breasts which dangled over my belly. As soon as I began pulling and squeezing them, Jane exploded in another body jolting orgasm which I had not expected. I was treated to the taste of her raw sex, her hips thrusting so hard against my mouth that it left bruises later. My own cock was standing as high and proud as it had before we fucked, demanding its own pleasures once more as she filled my mouth with her juices.

“Oh, god, no one has ever eaten me out like that before,” she gasped, slowly getting to her knees and leaving me that beautiful view. . “I didn’t expect you to eat me out with all that cum inside me.”

“I wouldn’t have missed it for the world,” I managed to gasp, trying to recover my breath after being almost smothered by her lovely twat. “There’s nothing tastier to me than a freshly fucked woman’s snatch.”

“My girlfriends will never believe me when I tell them that I’ve finally found a man who likes to eat pussy as much as I like sucking cocks.”

“Why?” I asked, smiling at her, “Do you have girlfriends who like to be eaten?”

“Honey,” she almost whispered, “You’ll never believe how many women are just dying to have their pussy eaten like you just did mine. Most men just give us a lick and a promise, push our heads down to suck their cocks, and never even think of it again, especially after they’ve shot their own loads.”

“Well, Jane, I’m here to tell you that I’d like nothing better than to eat your pussy again and again, especially when it’s full of cum. And I’ll do it to any one of your friends who wants it too.”

“There’s no way you’re ever going to get them,” she laughed with me. “I’m not letting you out of any bed I’m in with you until I can’t cum anymore.”

“Promise?”

“I sure do, Earl, and now I’m going to show you why you should believe me.”

I didn’t think that she would want to do it again so soon after that enormous orgasm, but Jane surprised me. There were lots of surprises coming from this girl, but this was one of the first. She reversed direction on me and knelt over my still erect cock. Using one hand to guide it into her, she took one of my hands and guided it up to her breasts which looked for all in the world right now like firm loaves of fresh bread topped with lovely, hard cherries. She slid slowly down the length of my dick as she leaned forward, holding that breast out to me.

“Now I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before,” she promised. “And if you eat me out again, I’m going to make Dick take you home with us.”

In the matter of moments before when I had fucked Jane, I had already forgotten how wonderful her cunt felt as it wrapped around my dick and stroked it with those tight cunt muscles of hers. I didn’t know how many men had fucked her in the past, but I wouldn’t have believed it could be too many. Her cunt was as tight as any I had ever been in and she knew every secret I’d ever heard of about squeezing a cock inside her. She literally was milking my dick as it slid into her already well lubricated pussy and watching my reaction as she did it with a smile that was nearly satanic in its exhibition of lust.

“Suck my tits,” she whispered, leaning forward. “You really know what these are for, don’t you. Wouldn’t you like to be a baby latching on to these three or four times a day? U-m-m-m, that’s it, you’ve got the technique down pat. Just pulling on them slightly while you squeeze them makes me so horny….”

I gasped into her mouth that now covered mine as I felt her hips rising, then slowly moving her vagina down over my cock, milking it with every centimeter of rock hard flesh filling her.

“Up and down,” she giggled, raising just enough to let me continue stroking and massaging those lovely tits of hers, “Up and down, until you shoot that load into me.” She leaned forward again until her breasts were crushed tightly against my chest. Her hips still moved slowly up and down, but now she added a circular motion that literally ground my dick into the farthest recesses of that lovely cunt.

“I’m going to fuck you all night,” she gasped, laughing at my own gasps of pure pleasure, “and I’m going to take you into the other bedroom and watch Dick fuck Linda. He’s going to cum in her as soon as he sees your dick inside me like this, and I want to see that. I love watching him fuck other women, but he just goes crazy when he sees other men fucking me. It makes him cum right away.”

“Won’t he lose it?” I managed to gasp out.

“Unh, unh, honey, he’s just like you. He can fuck a woman all night, or he can fuck a dozen of them all night and shoot a load in every one of them just watching their husbands or boyfriends fucking me. I don't’ know what it is that turns you guys on so much about seeing us on our backs with another man’s dick inside of us, but he loves it too. Do you like seeing Linda fucked?

“I’ve only seen it a few times,” I admitted, “but yes, I love it!”

“Why?”

I don’t know if I can explain it, even to this day, but I tried to that afternoon with this lovely woman who brought me as close to heaven with that lovely twat of hers as I’ve ever been in my life.

“I don’t know if I can even explain it,” I groaned as she gave an extra little twist to her ass and buried even more of my bone in her. Her grin was one of devilish delight as she listened and fucked me. “Maybe it’s something from the old days about having something that other men liked, or it could be that we just love our women so much that anything that gives them a rise makes us hotter too. Regardless of what it is, I’d almost as soon watch another man squeezing her tits, french kissing her, and sucking those lovelies while he finger fucks her as I would to do it myself.” Looking up at her sitting perfectly vertical on my cock with my hands grasping those beautiful tits of her, I’d have told her anything she wanted to hear. I hastily added, “but nothing is more enjoyable than fucking his wife while he fucks mine.”

Jane chuckled as she leaned forward and stuck one throbbing nipple into my mouth. I greedily sucked it as though it contained the fruit of the world.

“That’s what Dick says too, more or less. He likes to see other men fuck me. In fact he gets most of the guys who screw me himself. Brings them home and starts taking off my clothes for them.“ She pressed the breast harder into my mouth. “By the time that he has my bra off, most of them are helping themselves.” She giggled. “Has Linda ever been fucked on the kitchen table?”

I shook my head, careful not to dislodge that hot flesh filling my mouth.

“I have, lots of times. They take one look at my tits, push me back down on the table, lift my legs and start playing with my pussy through my panties. Dick just sits down and watches them do it to me, smiling all the time. Damn, that’s hot, “ she laughed, “I can be all hot and steamy from doing supper, or lunch, sometimes even breakfast, and these guys will spread my legs and begin fucking me right there. While Dick sucks my tits or makes me suck his cock.”

“Does he like that?” I managed to say as that beautiful pussy continued riding up and down my shaft.

“Yeah, he likes that too. Does Linda suck dicks?” She raised herself slightly. I had to reach up and pull her breast back down to my mouth, earning another chuckle from her as she leaned forward again. I had just enough time to answer.

“Not enough,” I managed to gasp out. “She’s only had a few of them that I know of, and I don’t know how many have shot a load in her mouth.”

“Too bad,” Jane grunted. I could feel her muscles tensing. She was about to have another orgasm, and I could feel this one tempting my own ball juice, “She doesn’t know what she’s missing. I love sucking a dick.”

I exploded in her cunt, hot jets of sperm drenching the back of her vagina as she ground her cunt against my pubic hair taking every inch of me inside her she could get. She was jerking and shuddering in her own release as I felt the head of my dick sliding back and forth over her cervix, feeding her baby making machinery.

“And I L-o-v-e” she gasped, “getting fucked like this. Harder, babe. Harder! Shoot that big load of cum into my pussy. “ Her energetic thrusts of the perfectly formed hips drove me higher and higher in the bed until my head was thumping rhythmically against the headboard of the bed. Realizing this, she cushioned it by moving her hands over my head, absorbing the blows on her hands. “Doesn’t that feel good,” she gasped, “now you know how we love a man to fuck us – so hard that it drives us right up the wall. I thought you were going to do it to me right there in the living room. Were you tempted? Did you want to fuck me there?”

“I want to fuck you everywhere,” I managed to groan as the fourth jet of hot seed filled her cunt. I could feel it sliding down my cock, filling my pubic hair.

“And I want it that way too, honey,” Jane gasped, falling forward on me, hugging me tightly as we both finished our dramatic climax in each other. “I want you to fuck me everyday, all day, in every way we can think of.”

Almost an hour later, I was still eating my cum out of Jane. She was much more relaxed now, the passion that had driven her slowing in direct proportion to the amount of dick filling her pussy. I have to admit that I was too. I had never had a partner as demanding as Jane, wanting everything I had to offer and taking it if it looked like I wasn’t going to give it to her the way she wanted it, or as long as it should have been. I was in hog heaven!

“M-m-m,” she cooed, taking my head in both hands and pulling me up the length of her body, letting me taste those delightful nipples as I passed, then kissing my cum coated lips with the passion of someone who wants love and knows how to get it. “Why don’t we go in and see how the two lovebirds are making out?” she asked with a grin as I reluctantly broke our oral connection. Damn this woman had a sweet mouth!

I gave each of her tits a squeeze and replied exactly as she had expected, I learned later.

“Why not?” I said with a sheepish grin of my own, “I’d love to know if Dick is fucking her like it was apparent he intended to.”

She was still smiling when she swung her feet out over the edge of the bed and began pulling on a light housecoat I had put on the bed for her.

“There’s no worry about that. Dick took one look at Linda’s tits and I knew he was going to fuck her come hell or high water,” she laughed. “You may have to spend the night fucking me instead of eating your wife’s pussy like you said you liked to do.”

“Oh, horrors,” I feigned, “You mean that your husband would fuck my wife all night and leave me to your luscious body rather than eating his cum out of her cunt?” I had to admit I couldn’t carry off the horror part of it. Jane had already shown me enough of the delights hidden beneath the prim and proper clothing she had worn when we started to let me know I had died and gone to heaven. I hoped that Linda was faring as well.

I needn’t have worried. Before we were in the hallway, I could hear the panting sounds of my wife being thoroughly and delightfully fucked. I had to hide my smile, I thought to myself, before I realized I didn’t after all. But this certainly was a different woman from the one who had taken her first lover so apprehensively and been so concerned about doing it with him as often as he wanted.

Mike had worked wonders in and on my wife. As we walked in through the open door, I could see him on top of her, thrusting hard. Linda’s legs were wrapped around his body, her eyes closed with the pleasure he was giving her, panting in time to the thrusts of her lover. Before we had taken more than two steps into the room, I saw her legs beginning to jerk and the panting changed to a prolonged groan of contentment. She was cumming hard, jerking her crotch up against his, begging him wordlessly to fill her full of his thick, hot juices.

Jane and I lay down together on the bed, with her on top of me. She wanted to see how successful her husband had been in breeding my wife and she wasn’t disappointed. I heard her snicker before she bent forward and whispered in my ear, “He’s already shot at least one load into her. Her pussy is covered with cum and I think he’s cumming in her again right now.”

She was wrong. Dick hadn’t cum this time, or at least he had never lost the rigidity of the bone he was using to bring my wife to heaven. Realizing that she was in the throes of her orgasm, he continued working it in and out of her slowly and gently, matching the rhythm of her responses. It was beautiful to watch.

Linda became aware of our presence and reached over to catch my hand on Jane’s breast.

“Oh, damn, he’s wonderful,” she managed to gasp. “He feels so good inside me. I think they should spend the night, don’t you?”

I nodded agreement and then verbalized it.

“I’d certainly be disappointed if they didn’t,” I laughed. “I already have an idea of what I want for breakfast,” I told her reaching between her and Dick. He smiled when he saw my intent and raised himself slightly. My hand slipped between them and I could feel his cock still wedged in Linda’s cunt. The hair around her cunt opening was sodden with their juices. Dick had certainly put at least one load of cum inside her and then continued fucking her until the juices were spread all over her pussy. I scraped a finger across the thick juices and took it to my mouth. Dick smiled when he saw that I was eating what he had left in my wife.

“Do you like eating pussy, Earl?”

Jane answered for me.

“Oh, does he! He’s the best pussy eater I’ve ever had! I enjoy fucking him, but I can’t imagine doing without his mouth on my pussy.”


“Then it’s settled?” Dick asked, smiling.

“Yes,” Jane almost hissed. She reached beneath her and clutched my now rigid cock. I felt her moving it to the slight opening of her cunt, then the slight resistance as the head of my dick was pressed inside her. I felt the tightening of her vaginal muscles around the swollen head, urging me deeper. I could feel her weight pressing that slick slot down over my rampant cock. “I want him to fuck me again and shoot a load inside me. Then I want you to fuck me while he eats Linda. I want to watch him fuck her too. Damn that’s hot, isn’t it?”

Dick could only nod. I think he was in love with the idea, just like I was, and he readily agreed, beginning to fuck Linda again. He wanted to see that too, and he already knew that Jane had a load of cum inside her despite my efforts to eat it all from her tasty twat.

Linda looked at me and smiled. “Fuck her good, honey, just like Dick is doing me. You’re going to love the taste of his cum. And he shoots big loads. I think he plans on fucking me all night, don’t you Dick?”

“All night honey, and until we have to leave tomorrow. I’m coming back. I can’t get enough of your hot pussy!”

“And I’m coming with him,” Jane grunted, thrusting down hard to take all my cock now. “I just want to fuck until I cum and then have you eat me again.”

“I’d say you’ve got that made,” I heard Linda gasp in time with the thrusting of her lover’s dick inside her. “Earl loves to eat pussy and he’ll eat you as long as you let him. He especially likes eating me when someone else has fucked me.”

“Oh, god, I’ve got to see that! Fuck her, honey and fill her pussy full. I want to see him eat her.”

Dick’s only answer was a grunt. He was plowing Linda like a madman, thrusting hard and deep into her with every thrust. Best of all, Linda was meeting each one, driving herself up onto his dick, literally begging him for more of his cock. Jane was watching him, matching his thrusts with her own, her pussy lips clutching at my dick as she drove herself up and down my cock.

Linda gasped. My hand, still massaging Jane’s lovely tit, was pushed away. She clutched Jane’s breast, squeezing it tightly as her husband filled her cunt with his sperm. Dick’s hands were beneath my wife’s ass, pulling her against his cock. Linda was bucking against the invading cock, urging him wordlessly to fuck her harder. The blush of orgasm was spreading across her breasts and rapidly rising up her neck until her normally creamy complexion looked like a sunburn.

“Fuck me, Dick, Fuck me. Fuck my hot pussy. Fuck me all night, I love your cock!”

Dick was doing his best. His back arched like a bow, up and down, thrusting deep into my wife’s cunt. His crotch was striking her labia so hard he was literally spraying the overflowing cum covering my wife’s pussy pelt over the four of us. Still she begged for more, meeting his thrusts with her own.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers