Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers

When she slid out my mouth I played around with their cum. I savored it before I swallowed it all. My mom giggled and leaned closer to me. I felt her tongue on my chin and I knew she was licking up the cum that I wasted. We all fell on our backs.

"That was amazing." I said.

Donza giggled. "Oh honey, it's far from over."

She rolled on top of me and kissed me. After a few seconds she switched to my mom. Both their cocks were hard again. Donza rolled off my mother and said to me: "I think your mother needs you." I knew what she meant. I needed her too. I moved and straddled my mom. Her stunning eyes gazed into mine and I gave her a kiss. My tongue entwined with hers again. I broke the kiss and took her cock in my hand and led it to my pussy.

I was still leaning forward, holding my mouth close to hers as I slowly lowered myself. The head of her cock parted my lips and it penetrated slowly. We both moaned when she was completely inside. We paused for a moment. I kissed her again and started moving. She let out muffled moans into my mouth as I reached the tip of her cock and fell back down again. I moved slowly at first. I wanted her inside me for as long as possible. But lust took over and I moved faster. She began thrusting too. I moaned as her cock pushed deeper and deeper each time.

Then I felt two fingers slowly entering my ass. Donza had taken her lube and she started fingering my asshole. This feeling was too much for me and I came immediately. My juices poured down on to my mother's cock as she continued thrusting. Donza slid in her third finger as well and I arched my back. After a while Donza removed her fingers and my ass felt deserted. This feeling however did not last long. I arched my back again and screamed in pleasure when Donza thrusted her cock deep into my ass. My mother stopped moving and they let me get used to it.

I gave the signal and they started moving again. I had never felt this sensation before. My entire body shivered each time they thrusted into me. We lay there fucking like that for minutes. They changed their rhythm constantly. Sometimes they would both thrust inside me together and other times they would do it one at a time. Sometimes they would go fast, other times they would go slow. After a while we moved and Donza was now under me fucking my ass while my mom continued to penetrate my pussy.

Donza's breasts were pushed against my back and she gave soft, small kisses on my neck with each thrust. My mother's breasts were pressed against mine and our nipples glided over each other's every time she dove into me. Her head was close to mine and our lips met again. She drilled her tongue inside my mouth again. My body felt hot again and I was burning up. I knew I was about to come again, this time much more. "Aah fuck, I'm gonna come again!" I yelled. "Me too!" they both yelled at the same time. "Please come inside me, both of you!"

They thrusted harder and harder, faster and faster. My body rocked back and forth. Their balls slapped against each other, they moaned, they sweat, they panted as they fucked me like never before. Donza was the first to cum. She held on to me as she shook uncontrollably. I could feel her cock throbbing and her cum filling up my ass. As she was cumming, I came too. Both my pussy and ass contracted around their cocks and I screamed as my body went numb again. My body trembled and juices poured down on my mother's cock once again. It took only two more thrusts and my mother came too. She prolonged my climax as I felt her hot cum shooting inside my pussy. Donza and my mother filled me up completely. They both thrusted a few more times after they came.

We got off each other and fell down on the bed again. We were panting, sweating, laughing, kissing. I had never thought I would experience something like this in my life. I turned to Donza, gave her a kiss and said, still catching my breath: "You were right, it was totally worth it." We all laughed and continued cuddling and kissing. After a long time we all fell asleep again.

"So," my mom said the next day, "I guess this is it." We were standing in the transport room. She was about to be beamed back to earth.

"Don't worry mom, I'll come back and visit. I promise."

She smiled. "Thanks honey."

"For what?"

"For making me feel better again. I have totally rediscovered myself. Thanks to you I finally got over your father's death. Perhaps I'll even start dating again."

"Don't worry mom, you'll find someone. Every man... or woman should be lucky to have you."

"Thank you honey." She gave me a long kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too mom."

I took a few steps back. "Oh, what will you tell my sister, or Lucy?"

"Don't worry honey, I'll come up with something."

"Thanks mom." The last thing I saw was her beautiful smile, and then she was gone. I felt tears building up but I managed to hold them in. I turned around and made my way to Donza. She hugged me. "Everything all right?" she asked.

I nodded. "I'm just happy I'm here with you baby."

She gave me a kiss. "Let's go, it's a long way to my home planet, so there is plenty of time for you and me to... enjoy ourselves."

I giggled and we made our way to her room. This is going to be great.

THE END

Thank you for reading everybody. Please rate or comment, let me know what you think aboutit.

Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers