Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom woke up, looked at me, and pressed her lips against mine. If someone saw this, they would turn their head, but even her kiss made me feel warm inside. Not the same way Donza did, but a different way. I still loved Donza with all my heart. She was still the one, she was the one that made me feel warm, special and loved like nobody else could.

"Good morning, honey."

I smiled and kissed her back, "Good morning mom."

"So, you got any plans for today?" she asked while moving her body so she could rest her head on my breasts facing the other way. She began gliding her finger over my belly button. I shivered at her touch.

I caressed her hair and thought about what I could do today. "I think I'll visit Lucy, it's been so long since I've seen her."

She stopped gliding her fingers, rested her hand on my tummy, turned her head and smiled. "That's a good idea, she's misses you a lot."

"Oh, does she come by sometimes?"

Mom nodded. "Sometimes when she has time. She has a lot of studying to do."

"You two didn't..."

She laughed. "No, no, don't worry, Tiffany is the only one, besides you and Donza, who knows I have this. And I don't really think she looks at me that way."

That made sense. "I guess you're right," I chuckled, "now I feel kinda stupid for asking."

She kissed one of my breasts. "Don't worry, I'll take it as a compliment."

"Now that we're talking about her, what did you come up with to cover my disappearance? I'm sure she's asked about it."

"She did a few times. It was pretty hard to find a believable excuse, but I came up with something that sort of resembles the truth though. I told her that you met a girl with whom you hit it off really well and then she asked you to take a trip and you said yes, but you had to leave immediately so you had no time to say goodbye. I also told her that you wanted me to tell her that you were sorry that you couldn't say goodbye and that you hoped she wouldn't be mad."

"And did she believe it?" My mother nodded. "Was she mad?"

She shook her head. "No, actually she was more sad than angry that you left, but she was also happy for you that you met someone."

I smiled. Thank God she believed it. I couldn't tell the truth to her, and it tore me up. I hated lying to my best friend. I wondered how she would react when I showed up. Maybe one day I could tell the truth. I kissed my mom and dragged us both out of bed. "Come, let's take a shower."

After playing with each other and filling each other's mouths with cum under the hot water, we went down and ate breakfast. The taste of the cereal had some form of nostalgia to it. It had been a long time since I ate food from earth, and it was nice. After talking a bit with my mom about Donza's planet, in which she seemed very interested, I decided to call Donza. After I moved to the couch, I looked at my watch, pushed the bottom button and waited. After a few seconds a hologram of Donza appeared.

"Good morning sweetie." she said.

"Good morning. I missed you already so I decided to call." I could see her smile. "So how is my sister doing?"

"She's still sleeping. Yesterday I talked about what we would do and what would change once we proceeded so we decided to wait until today to start doing whatever tests we need. But they shouldn't take long, by this evening, if not earlier, she'll have what she wants."

"She's probably very excited."

Donza laughed. "Yes she is. Are you doing anything special today?"

"I'm going to visit Lucy, I wanted to see her again, but I hope she doesn't ask too many questions about my disappearance."

"Don't worry, from what you've told me about her she'll be happy too see you again. And if you have to, just tell her the truth."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Thanks. Look I gotta go, I love you."

"Love you too sweetie."

And then she disappeared. I decided no to waste any time and took off. I kissed my mom and left the house. As I walked I grew more nervous. I didn't know how she was going to react, and worst of all, I had to continue lying which made me feel extremely guilty. But there was also a little piece of me that was excited to see her again. I looked around carefully when making my way to her house, I didn't want to unnecessarily run into anyone I knew before I reached Lucy. Without recognizing anyone I made it to her house. I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell. I heard footsteps growing closer and then the door opened and Lucy stood there. I didn't really know what to say so I just smiled and waved.

"Lindsay!" she yelled and hugged me so tight that I thought she was going to kill me. I hugged her back. It felt good to hold her again. I heard her sobbing in my ear, which made my eyes water too. "Oh Lindsay, I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too Lucy. I'm so sorry for leaving you behind like that."

"That's okay, I'm just happy you're here." She hugged me even tighter and after a minute or two we let each other go. Her eyes were red and she wiped her tears away while laughing. She took my hand and said: "Come on in." She led me to the couch where she sat me down, went to the kitchen to get us something to drink, and sat down next to me. I put my hand on her thigh and I knew she would ask me about my disappearance so I had to act quick.

"So, tell me everything about college."

We both loved animals and we were going to go to a veterinarian college together. We always talked about getting our degree and open up our own practice, but then everything changed. Luckily she answered immediately. "It's really fun. The teachers are great, the other students are friendly, there are a lot of activities. It's of course a lot of hard work and studying, but it's worth it. I have a roommate called Brittany, she's really fun, but it isn't you."

The look on her face when she said that last sentence made me want to shoot myself. I felt so bad for her. "I'm so sorry Lucy."

She waved my apology away. "Don't worry, I'm happy for you."

That's one of the reasons why our relationship was so special and strong. We could never be mad at each other, and we would do anything for each other, as long as the other person was happy. We talked about college for a long time. She told me about her classes, about her exams, her friends she made there and everything else. But that topic had to come to an end eventually and then came the inevitable.

"So Lindsay, tell me about this girl. She must be special."

And that's when I felt my insides cringe. I had to lie to my best friend... again. I was silent for a few seconds, trying to come up with an answer. I looked her in the eyes and felt even worse, so I decided to do what my mother did and tell her part of the truth. With feelings of guilt and betrayal I started explaining.

"She's wonderful. She's funny and attractive. She took me to places I had never been before." I continued talking about Donza without mentioning her name, or the fact that she's an alien. I told my story so that everything I said could have happened here on earth. After telling her half truth and half lies I had trouble just looking at her. I felt so bad for lying. Luckily she believed it and we moved on to other things.

After a while we decided to go shopping. I still had money on my credit card. We went to the mall and visited a couple of stores, but nothing really caught my attention. Then we arrived at a lingerie store. I went through some of the clothes and I found something I wanted. It was a pink see through babydoll with a matching pink see through thong. I took both pieces and examined them. Lucy must have seen me because she smiled and playfully asked: "Something sexy for another sexy woman?" I chuckled and nodded. At least that was not a lie.

I made my way to the dressing room and closed the curtain. I stripped naked and put on the babydoll and thong. My breasts were a bit covered, but if you looked closely you could see my nipples. My stomach on the other hand was clearly visible. Then my eyes fell on my bulge in my thong. I couldn't help it, but seeing a cock tucked in a woman's panties made me incredibly horny, and even now just by looking at it I was getting hard. Then I heard a sound and familiar voice saying "Ow". I peeked my head around the curtain and saw Lucy picking up her clothes from the floor. She looked at me and we both laughed.

I changed back and decided to buy this. After we both got what we wanted we made our way back to her place. We talked a bit but for some reason she acted a bit strange. She was quieter than normal. I was going to ask if something was wrong but then didn't. Once we arrived at her place, we left our bags in the hall and she led me to her room. She sat me down on her bed and she herself took place on a chair right in front of me, facing me. She still looked nervous.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked.

She was looking down, fiddling her fingers. She took a deep breath and looked in my eyes. "How did you get a dick?"

My mind went black and I froze. Did she know? Impossible. That couldn't be. But why did she ask? When did she find out? I was getting nervous now myself. I didn't know how to react. All these thoughts rushed through my mind. I had to say something fast but I couldn't. The only thing I could do was laugh a bit. "What?"

"I know what I saw when I saw it Lindsay. The curtain from your dressing room wasn't completely shut and when I walked by I noticed you. I've seen you naked a lot of times. I know your body, but what I didn't expect was a bulge in your thong. That's why I dropped my clothes. So, I'll ask again, how did you get a dick?"

I was blushing so hard that I probably looked like a tomato at that point. So that's why she acted strange on our way back. She saw me. My mind was already busy trying to come up with an excuse, but I knew there was no escaping this. I had to tell her the truth. I took a few deep breaths.

"I have not been completely honest with you Lucy. The things that my mother and I told you about my disappearance were not true, at least not everything. I did meet a woman. But she's not a normal woman, she's... she's an alien." She looked very surprised which was normal. I told her everything. About her planet and my journey to it, about their disease and why everyone there has a penis, about why I have one, the fact that we can change it back and forth between a dick and a pussy. However I didn't mention the fact that my mom had one too. By the end of the explanation I was crying. "I'm so sorry Lucy, but I couldn't tell you, I couldn't tell anyone. I'm... I'm..."

She got off the chair, sat down next to me and put her arms around me. "Hey, hey there, it's all right, it's all right."

"I'm so sorry I lied to you." I said while putting my head on her shoulder.

"It's okay Lindsay, it's okay, I'm not mad." She caressed my hair and held me close as I cried. when I finally stopped crying she looked me in the eyes. She wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. "I'm not mad."

"You're not?"

She shook her head. I sobbed for a while, and when I stopped, she let me go and said: "That's one hell of a story Lindsay, it's hard to believe though."

I nodded and agreed. "I know it sounds impossible, but I can prove it."

She smiled. "Okay then, show me."

I smiled back and pressed the bottom button of my watch. While I was waiting for Donza to answer I glanced at Lucy. She was looking at the watch in excitement. It felt good to finally tell her the truth. Then Donza's hologram appeared. Lucy's face was filled with disbelief.

"Hey honey." I said.

"Hey sweetie."

"Donza, I want you to meet Lucy." I turned to Lucy. "Lucy, this is Donza." "I told her everything honey."

Donza smiled and turned to Lucy. "Nice to meet you Lucy, Lindsay has told me a lot about you. It's a shame we had to meet in such circumstances."

Lucy couldn't speak. She clearly had trouble with processing what was happening. After a few seconds she finally answered. "Nice to meet you too. I'm sorry if I seem a bit surprised."

Donza laughed. "That's quite all right. Lindsay was the same when she first met me."

I saw that Lucy didn't know what to say so I quickly turned to Donza. "I was hoping the three of us could meet up this evening. Maybe on your ship?"

"That sounds like a good plan. I look forward to meeting her. Look I got to go, I love you sweetie."

"I love you too honey." And she was gone.

I looked over at Lucy who was still trying to make sense out of all this. It made me laugh a bit.

"So everything you just told me was real?" I nodded. "So you really have a dick? And it works?"

Now that she knew everything, my lust took over. I smiled a devilish smile. "You wanna try it?"

She got nervous again and started looking around the room, but I knew she wanted to, I could see it in her eyes so I decided to take the lead. I moved and straddled her legs and put my hands on her cheeks. She looked me in the eyes with this shy look. Then I kissed her. I knew she wanted it too because she kissed me back. But then she broke the kiss. "But what about Donza?" she asked.

"Oh she won't mind, believe me." I grinned.

That's when the switch in her head turned off. She grabbed my legs and swung me around on my back on the bed. She got on top of me, stared at me with her blue eyes and kissed me. She pressed her tongue against my lips and I invited it in. When our tongues touched it felt like our first kiss all over again. This happy feeling came over me as our tongues entwined and massaged. Parts of her long black hair fell on my cheek. We broke the kiss and both laughed a bit before she pressed her thick red lips against mine again. It really felt like our first sexual experience all over again. Two best friends having some fun, harmless experimenting. But on the other hand it felt special.

As we were kissing we took off each other's clothes one by one until the only thing we were wearing were our panties. While kissing, my hands glided over her sides and groped her little A-sized perky breasts. Her little pink nipples were rock hard and she shivered when I flicked them. I let them go, put my hands on her back and pressed her body firmly against mine. We laughed and rolled around as we enjoyed the touch of each other's skin.

I was getting hard in my panties and she must have felt it. She broke our kiss and proceeded by kissing my neck and began grinding her hips. It was as if she was stroking me with her clit through our panties. She started slowly at first but lost control and fastened her pace. She was squeezing my breasts as she grinded her hips against my cock faster and faster. I glided my hands on her back down to her butt. I slid my hands down her panties, grabbed her butt cheeks and helped her move. She moaned and screamed and when I started kneading her cheeks as well she began to shake. She screamed out my name and she had to squeeze my breasts hard as her first climax took control of her body. Her entire body shook and she stopped breathing as this feeling came over her.

After a few seconds she fell down next to me. But I knew her and she was ready to go again. I smiled, kissed her and made my way down her slender body. I kissed and licked both her cute little nipples and when I passed her belly button I licked that as well. Then I reached her already soaking wet panties. I closed my eyes and took in the scent of her body. It drove me crazy. I began teasing her by rubbing her slit through her panties. She arched her back as my fingers touched her panties. Thanks to her orgasm, the intensity of my touch was way more. I was going to tease her more, but her scent made me crave her taste. I lifted her legs up next to my head and slid off her white panties. Before moving back to her pussy I kissed and licked her toes. I knew how much she loved it when I did that. She giggled as my lips touched her toes.

After nibbling them I let her legs back down and spread them. While I moved up my hands glided up her calves and all over her thighs. Then I reached her pussy and took in her delicious aroma again. It had been a long time since I've seen one, but it was a welcome sight. I began licking her clit. She shivered and moaned loudly as my tongue swirled around it. She was wet enough so I immediately slid in three fingers and began sucking her clit. She clutched the bed sheets and bit her lips to try and stop screaming at my touch. After pleasuring her for a few minutes like that, I slid out my fingers and replaced them with my tongue. She tasted amazing. I dug my tongue as deep as I could trying to taste every bit of her. I quickly glanced up and saw her groping and squeezing her own breasts as I worked my tongue around her insides.

I began licking more and faster and suddenly she closed her legs around my head and pushed me a little bit further in her. I knew she was about to come again, and I would gladly let her. I moved my tongue up and down, left and right, and around at different speeds to maximize her orgasm. When I knew she was close I began rubbing her clit as well. That's when she lost it. She arched her back, shook like never before, was unable to scream or moan, her pussy contracted around my tongue and her juices filled my mouth as she experienced a silent orgasm. I continued licking to make it last as long as possible.

When she finally had control over her body, she loosened the grip around my head and I moved next to her leaning on one shoulder. She had to catch her breath for a few seconds. After she found her breath, she looked at me, smiled, kissed me while pressing me on my back and made her way down my body. She kissed my breasts and nipples, but she was focused on one thing and one thing only. And that one thing was swollen and throbbing like crazy. My precum oozed out of my cock and dripped on my stomach. She noticed it and licked it up. She looked up with a sly smile and said: "Delicious." It made me blush.

She quickly got rid of my black panties and only had eyes for my twitching erection. I could see she still had trouble believing it was actually there, which made her even more cute. She put her hands on my inner thighs and slowly glided them towards my cock. I shivered when she touched my balls. She softly grabbed my shaft and examined my dick like it was the first time she had ever seen one. She slowly started stroking it while massaging my balls. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her tender hands slowly moving up and down my shaft. My hands started moving over my breasts on their own as Lucy started stroking a little bit faster. I was throbbing and twitching in her hands.

After a while she stopped stroking and I felt her lips kissing the head. I let out a small moan at her touch. She wasted no time now and engulfed my cock completely with her mouth. Her nose was pressed against my pubic area. "O God!" I yelled. She rested her head there for only a couple of seconds and started moving her head. The feeling of her lips gliding up and down my shaft and her tongue swirling around my head turned me on so much. I felt my precum oozing in her mouth and she happily took it in. After a while she switched back and forth from sucking to licking the bottom of my shaft and balls. All the time I was moaning louder and louder as I squeezed my breasts together. Then, when she was bobbing her head up and down, I felt this familiar feeling and I was growing close to an orgasm. "If you keep doing that I'm gonna come."

That's when she stopped, looked at me and smiled. She moved and straddled my hips, sitting down on my cock, pressing it between her pussy and my stomach. "Then I want you to come inside."

"But what about..."

She chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

I nodded. She lifted her butt, took my cock, pressed it against her pussy and slowly slid down it. We both moaned as she slid down all the way to the base. This was the first time we truly were one. We fucked each other before with strap-ons, but this was more. This was real. When she was completely filled, she took my hands in hers and started grinding again. We both closed our eyes and enjoyed our connection. Then she began moving up and down along my shaft. She went slowly at first. Her pussy gripped around my cock as she glided up and down again and again. She leaned forward and pressed her tongue in my mouth again. I let go of her hands and put mine on her cheeks, and then on her back.